A Motel along the Road

Story Info
After a series of erotic e-mails, I give in and meet a man.
1.5k words
3.93
14.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkh78
mkh78
30 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Both characters are over 18. Please enjoy.

***

I never had done this before. I never had put such fantasies of this type, so erotic and explicit, on any dating site. As a bi male, I thought no one will go for it. Perhaps I was naive but if I had not tried, I never would have experienced such a sexual encounter. Further more, since my first time with a man, I knew deep down that I was submissive. Even the man I was with that night, had remarked so. As a 25 year old, with a boring job and an even more boring home life, the man I would meet on this night at a motel along a secondary road, would be my first as a submissive bi male and brought some much needed excitement into my life.

As he planned our night together- I let him do all of it since the motel was closer to him- my instructions were clear and to the point. His e-mail to me read:

Slave,

You will meet me, your new master, at a motel called "Ye Olde Motor Motel" on route 3 off of I-81. There is a stop sign before you get onto route 3. Turn left, go 4 miles, the motel will be on your right. Be there at midnight sharp and sit in your car until I text you the room number.

You had better be wearing a red ladies thong along with the matching red collar I told you to buy at the adult store half way between your home and the motel. If not, I have a riding crop to use on your firm, supple behind.

Your new master.

I told him, since he demanded to know when we spoke on the phone the night before, the make and model of my car. A feeling of dread filled my stomach; a dread that this man would have complete and total ownership of me and that I might enjoy it.

The adult store was 35 miles from the motel. After buying the aforementioned items, I drove to a large truck stop 7 miles down the highway and changed in the men's bathroom from what I was wearing, while driving of course, to something different. Something that was not "me." I walked out wearing a tight pair of blue jeans, a plain red v neck t shirt and black sneakers. There was a truck driver, with a large build, who eyed me up and down as I purchased a pack of gum. He and the cashier must have known each other because the latter looked at the former and said

"Such a nice firm ass and body. Do you think he's ever been in a truck's sleeper cab before?"

The driver said "Most likely. He's probably a gay lot lizard."

Luckily only the 3 of us were in that store. I shook my ass as I exited the store.

Getting into my car I drove away laughing.

My thoughts shifted from that scene to the man I was going to meet.

While driving in the dark of night, I thought back to our first e-mail. His first question was about my age, height and weight. I alluded to my age earlier in this tale, as for the other two questions, 5'7" and a 130 pound, fit and firm frame. He, on the other hand, was 51, 6 feet exactly and as he put it "one hundred and ten pounds fatter than your scrawny ass."

I took the exit for route 3 and followed his instructions. I drove for awhile; nothing but my car's headlights cutting through the dark, foggy road ahead. Then, there it was, the type of motel you'd need to see before you could believe it actually was inhabitable. It was one level, had only 14 rooms and the office was right in the middle of the motel. The theme song from the movie about that psycho, popped into my thoughts.

It was 11:59 pm. My phone beeped. It was him.

Slave,

Come to room 7. Knock twice.

With that, my "submissive" side came out.

I slowly opened the car door, closed it gently and locked it. My cock rubbed against the thongs soft material and made it raging hard. Getting closer room 7, I stopped and inhaled the warm night air.

I knocked twice on the door. A loud, commanding voice exclaimed "Come in, slave."

When I opened it, there he was laying on the king sized bed. His back was propped up by two pillows. He was your typical "bear" with a huge chest and legs that were coated with hair. Yellow boxers covered his tool.

I slowly closed the door.

"Where's the red collar I told you to wear, bitch!?"

"I'm sorry. It's in this bag."

His large hand grabbed it.

"Strip you fucking cum slave'"

Obeying him, I did ever so slowly. As my t shirt, jeans and finally sneakers were off, I stood in front of him. His eyes looked my body up and down.

"Turn around, bend over and spread your ass cheeks."

He began to spread open his legs.

"Come. Kneel on the bed before me. I will put this collar on you."

As I slowly walked to this man, he said "Good, you shaved all your body hair off like the obedient slave you are. Or should I say will be when I'm done using that pretty body of yours."

What he said did not faze me because I was, a, very horny, and b, at the so called "point of no return."

As I leaned forward, he wrapped the collar around my throat and adjusted the back. It was tight.

"Pull my boxers down and suck my cock."

"Yes, master."

What I saw was at least an 8 inch cock with a large mushroom head.

"Master, your cock is so large. I want to feel it in my tight hole."

"We already discussed this, you fucking cum slave. You will only pleasure me with your mouth."

He lightly slapped my smooth face.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive your slave."

Then his voice became loud. "No! My slave needs to be punished!"

He reached under the pillow and removed a black riding crop.

"Go stand against that wall. You'd better be silent while I whip you. We don't want others to hear. Do we you?"

"No we do not, master."

The wall he spoke of, seperated our room from the motel's office.

I put my hands against the tan wall. He walked over and kicked my feet apart.

*THWACK* *CRACK* *SMACK*

It hurt so fucking bad.

"There. I hope you don't make me do that again."

Breathing hard, I muttered "No, master."

I was told to stay where I was until he was on the bed and comfortable.

"Come!"

As I turned, he was rubbing his large tool.

"Suck me off. Then swallow. Fucking cum slave."

Again, kneeling on the bed in between his powerful legs, I took his cock into my mouth. So big. So tasty with pre cum.

Gulp. Gulp. The air was filled with my gulping and gagging. I hardly could take it all in my mouth.

"That's it, cum slave. Gag on your master's rod."

Each time I took my mouth off his cock, he whipped my back with the riding crop.

I was actually enjoying it. Yes, I know it sounds weird but it made our time together more than just me sucking off a strange man; my body belonged to him at that moment.

I kept sucking his delicious cock. He was moaning and breathing heavily. His cock felt good in my mouth. The first load of warm cum was about to shoot right into my mouth then down my throat. I was beginning to feel like the cum slave that he called me.

"Yes. Take my load."

His cock erupted. It was too much to swallow. Some landed in my mouth and I quickly devoured it. The rest landed on the bed sheets and coated his balls.

"You fucking cum slave! I told you to swallow it all!"

With that, he immediately hit my ass with the riding crop.

"Master, please" *CRACK* "Your cock's too big..." *WHACK*

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out a chain from under the pillow.

"Turn around with your back to me."

Oh, no. He's attaching the chain to the collar.

*WHACK* *CRACK* * SMACK*

He pulled hard on the chain while whipping my ass. I was pleading for him to stop.

"Get your pretty mouth back onto your master's cock!"

Doing as he commanded, his erect, cum covered cock was back in my mouth. Gagging, I was able to take it all. The fear from receiving another beating helped me to overcome my gag reflex.

My head was going up and down. He was getting closer. In doing so, he grabbed the back of my head and shot more loads. I quickly swallowed each one.

After he was spent, he undid the chain and pushed me off the bed.

"Cum slaves sleep on the floor."

mkh78
mkh78
30 Followers