A Mother, a Daughter and a Sailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

Mike had some difficulty assessing Simone. She looked at him with so much affection, she laughed and joined in the conversation and from time to time she patted his arm or hand. But in other ways she seemed more distant. She didn't call him darling and her touches were always innocent and fleeting. She quickly finished her after dinner coffee and gave Sarah the car keys.

"I'm late for my charity committee meeting. You take the car, I'll get a cab."

"How rude. That's twice she's left us. She didn't tell me about any silly meeting," Sarah pouted after her mother had left.

In Sarah's bedroom Mike made up for his premature ejaculation. He languidly massaged aromatic body oil over every inch of her body sending shivers of excitement from wherever his hands were to her vagina. He licked and sucked her nipples until they stood up hard, he licked and sucked her clitoris until she came in a stream of groaning climaxes.

Sarah knew the position she wanted and lay on the bed, her knees to her armpits and loved the look in Mike's eyes as he gazed at her openly exposed vulva and anus.

"Come on darling Skipper, it's all yours."

"I'm like the indecisive snooker player."

"What?"

"I can't decide which I'll pot first. The pink or the brown." He laughed at his unoriginal joke as his penis gently and lovingly slid into her vagina.

But as soon as she felt him inside her Sarah changed her mind. She wanted her arms around him and his around her, to feel his chest on her breasts, to be kissing him as she felt his cock thrusting into her. She pulled him down onto the bed

When Simone came home she paused outside Sarah's door and heard them.

"For fuck's sake Skipper shove that fucking mast of yours right up fucking my ass. . . . . . . . . . . Oh my God. . . . . . . . Oh my fuuuuuuuucking Goooooooooooooooood."

Simone smiled and went to her room.

The next morning Sarah immediately knew something was wrong and went to Simone.

"Mum, you didn't come to bed with us. Come right now."

Simone held her hand. "I think it's better with just you and Mike together, darling."

Sarah was horrified. "Skipper, come here," she yelled. "Mum doesn't want to fuck you anymore."

Mike wasn't sure that he wanted to be part of this conversation, but he wrapped a towel around his waist and joined them. Simone was lying in bed covered by a sheet. He could see the shape of her breasts and thighs.

"You both know how I feel about Mike. It's not that. You two are the right age for each other. This threesome just can't work."

"It worked perfectly on Mike's island. Mum this is so unfair. It's not fair on me and it's not fair on Mike."

"It's Simone's choice," Mike said softly.

"And it's not fair on you. You love him so much Mum."

"There's another reason which perhaps you won't like me for. Sooner or later it will get out that I'm sharing a man half my age with my daughter. I don't think I would be able to face my friends. Now, could you two please leave me."

Sarah saw tears streaming down her mother's face before she turned into the pillow.

Sarah had calmed down by the time the three had breakfast together. She hugged Simone and told her how much she loved her.

"And we can still be friends Skipper, very dear friends," said Simone. "You can stay here whenever you like."

This raised another awkward matter for Mike.

"My next software project starts in a week. I'll be staying in town for a month."

"That's lovely Skipper. You can stay in my room and you can use the study for your writing," Sarah was ecstatic.

Earlier Mike had wandered around their multi-million dollar mansion. It had made him feel more and more uncomfortable. Perhaps he was an inverted snob. Perhaps he had an inferiority complex but he felt extremely uneasy around wealth and wealthy people.

"I won't be comfortable here. I won't be comfortable with your friends. You probably think it's strange but there's a reason I live on that island."

Simone had been thinking about this during the three weeks. She couldn't understand why he felt this way but she knew he had strong feelings on it.

"Just try it Skipper. You can shift out any time. No questions asked."

Mike's transition was easier than he expected. The study was his private area and the women left him completely alone in there as he spent hours writing. They only invited friends around when he wasn't there.

His relationship with Sarah blossomed, they were hopelessly and deliriously in love and her humor, enthusiasm and devotion melted all his reserves. After three days he shifted his desk into the living room and his writing flourished in the company of the two women.

However as Mike became happier and relaxed, the opposite was happening to Simone. The first night Sarah had put on dance music after dinner, she had gone straight to her bedroom. While she joined in their meal time conversations her laughter and vivacity weren't often there.

After a week Mike noticed that she called him "Mike", never "Skipper" and even those innocent pats of his hand ceased.

Sarah and Mike were careful never to fondle each other in her presence. Their physical delight was just a strong when they were alone together but both felt it wasn't appropriate in Simone's company.

After another week Simone seemed to be far busier with her work and her charities and came home later at night, often leaving Sarah and Mike to eat alone.

Mike noticed noticed Simone's aloof stares more often. He knew her well enough now to know it wasn't arrogance. It was a defensive shell. His conversations with her became more stilted, less personal and he noticed that she often avoided his eyes when she talked to him.

Sarah and Mike discussed it.

"You know it's you Skipper. She still adores you."

"I think I had better move out."

"If you do, I'm coming with you."

"We can't leave her alone."

"God, why doesn't she just fuck you. I haven't seen her so unhappy since she was with Daddy. You do still love her don't you?"

"Of course. When I see her so unhappy I want to cuddle her. Remember all those lovely days and nights with the three of us on the island?"

In the evening Mike was working at his desk when Simone came in.

"Simone would you mind having a look at this for me please?"

"What is it?"

"The first two chapters of my next book."

"Mike I don't think I should." She loved his writing and was longing to see the new book.

"Come on Simone. You know how much you helped me with the last one."

She rolled her eyes, gracelessly took the pages and sat in an arm chair with her back to him. Mike turned his attention to his computer.

After five minutes he heard a chortle of laughter from Simone and after a few minutes another.

"Skipper, how do you dream up these things? You've got such an eccentric mind."

Mike looked across and saw her face glowing with enthusiasm. He turned to his computer.

After another few minutes Simone came to his desk and took a pencil.

"You're a brilliant writer Skipper, but you do need a proofreader."

"I sure do. I need the best."

Simone looked at him for moment then returned to her arm chair started making notes in the margin.

After ten minutes she suddenly burst into hysterics of laughter. Mike hadn't heard her laugh like that since the island.

"Where's chapter two?"

"I haven't printed it off yet. It's on the screen."

Simone pulled up a chair and sat next to him. She pointed to her notes.

"Your grammar is slipping Skipper. And you've got your character Janet's age wrong twice already."

"It's all your fault Simone."

"Why my fault?"

"I've needed you."

Simone looked at him with a quizzical expression then her eyes twinkled, she grabbed the mouse from his hand and studied the computer screen.

Her hair had parted at the nape of her neck and Mike remembered how she and he loved him nuzzling there.

Tears started to form in Simone's eyes.

"What's the matter?"

"It's so sad for Janet. She's under all this stress and has no-one to really talk to. She's got all these acquaintances, but she's absolutely on her own. She's surrounded by people but is totally alone."

Simone pecked his nose. "I think it's going to be even better than the first." Then she turned back to the screen.

Mike's gaze dropped down to Simone's thighs. Sitting down, her dress had pulled up a little and he could see the bottom half of them. His mind went back to her walking naked beside him on the beach. He dragged his eyes away and looked at her profile. Simone turned to talk again and noticed his wistful gaze.

"I don't think you're supposed to look at me like that Skipper," she whispered.

"I don't think you're supposed to be quite such a wonderful woman Simone." He pecked her cheek and Simone looked at him before turning to study the screen.

After 15 minutes she turned again and her face was glowing.

"It's absolutely marvelous." Then she frowned. "I've got a few comments. Would you like to hear them."

"Of course, you've helped me so much before."

"We were a good team, weren't we?" Her enthusiastic smile returned, she looked into his eyes, then frowned and picked up her notes.

They had an animated conversation for half an hour. Neither minded if the other disagreed although Mike realized that many of Simone's suggestions were very perceptive. As he had expected.

Mike stood up.

"By the way your publisher has said he'll run with the book if I make a few changes."

Simone leaped to her feet and hugged him. "Oh Skipper that's wonderful news."

In her excitement she forgot her chaste hugs and held him tightly.

"He wants to meet in a couple of days. Could you come as my business advisor."

"Of course I could. Skipper I'm so pleased for you. You're so talented. I always knew you would be published."She hugged him tighter.

.

Mike felt her breasts against his chest and his penis started to stiffen.

"I don't think you're supposed to hug me like this Simone," he whispered in her ear.

"Of course I am, you're going to be a published author." She pecked his lips then wondered whether Mike was supposed to send that thrill down her spine with that whisper.

Mike tapped her bottom. "Sarah's got dinner ready."

The dinner had all the sparkling boisterous conversation, the communication and bonding of their meals on the island. Sarah had already read Mike's first two chapters but listened patiently as Simone gave an enthusiastic description. She loved seeing her mother so happy. After dinner she put on some dance music.

"Now you stay here Mum, we're not going to take our clothes off."

Simone was hesitant at first but the mood soon took over and she writhed and wriggled and thrust her hips to the music. Sarah was sure her mother danced more provocatively when she noticed Mike's gaze.

A slow track came on and Sarah excused herself to go to the bathroom. Mike looked at Simone and Simone looked at Mike then held out her arms and they danced cheek to cheek. Simone relaxed even more and they danced breasts to chest and hip to hip. She nuzzled her head onto his shoulder, he nuzzled his face on her hair. Mike's hand drifted down to the cleft between her buttocks and for a moment Simone surrendered and thrust her hips into him.

Then she pulled back.

"I don't think your cock is supposed to go hard like that Skipper."

"I don't think it has much choice."

"I think I'll go to bed."

Mike saw that her eyes were glistening. "Are you sure?"

Simone didn't trust herself to speak and almost ran out of the room.

Simone was in a state of total confusion. It had been wonderful working with Mike on his book, their bouncy and interesting conversation and just being close to him. The atmosphere with Sarah at the meal and dancing afterwards reminded her of those perfect days on the island.

When she had danced closely with him, smelling him, feeling his breath on her neck, feeling her breasts against his chest and his hand on her bum, it had taken all her resolve not to undo his belt.

But what would her friends say?

Then she thought, "Sarah and Mike are my real friends. I'm like Janet in Mike's book. Lot's of acquaintances, but no-one to talk to properly. God it was lovely feeling his arms around me. God it was lovely feeling that cock."

She put two fingers of one hand in her vagina and her other hand on her clitoris, soon came to a climax.

The next evening Simone said she was going out to play bridge. Mike took a risk.

"Simone I need your help. I want to talk about our meeting tomorrow and the changes he wants in the book."

Simone fixed him with her most withering arrogant stare and Mike felt like crawling out under the door. Simone stared for 20 seconds. Her rational mind said "play bridge" but her emotional mind won.

"You're the skipper, Skipper," she sighed.

There was no physical contact or sexual innuendo while they talked for two hours. They discussed strategy for the meeting. Mike wanted Simone to do everything as he was completely naive when it came to business.

Simone said "You're the author, you're the skipper. You do it. I'm your advisor."

Mike showed her the changes the publisher wanted. He wanted three characters and two chapters cut to speed the pace. Simone was appalled.

"They are lovely characters. He hasn't read it properly. Tell him you'll take it to another publisher."

"I can't do that."

"Skipper, he likes your book. He'll publish. Tell him why you won't change it."

She watched as he wrote down notes of everything she said.

When they had finished she shook Mike's hand. "We're a team. Let's thrash that publisher tomorrow."

Mike looked at her. "I'm feeling sorry for him already."

Later in her bed Simone reflected how much she had enjoyed that conversation. She compared it to how bored she would have been at bridge.

The meeting went better than either expected. Mike explained to the publisher and his editor why the three characters couldn't be cut and they readily agreed. Simone had to take more of a dominant role on the money as Mike was embarrassed to talk about it.

At one stage she stood up and said, "Let's get out of here Skipper. The publishers down the road will know a good book when they read it."

But they didn't leave and a deal was struck.

Afterward they hugged each other with excitement in the underground carpark.

"Simone you were brilliant."

"I was wasn't I? But so were you Skipper. What a team! I'll call Sarah and we'll celebrate."

"Mum I'm so happy for you and Skipper Mike. But I can't come. I've got to finish this assignment."

"Sarah can't come, she's got an assignment. Where shall we celebrate?"

"Bed."

Simone hesitated. "Skipper, I'm not sure."

"Yes you are." Mike whispered in her ear and kissed her.

She put his hand on her breast. "I suppose I am."

She thought for a moment. "Sarah won't mind?"

"She hasn't got an assignment, she's going to a movie."

Mike watched as Simone undressed. She started to take the clips from her hair to let it hang loose.

"No,please. I want to fuck the high society Simone tonight."

They lay on the bed stroking each other's bodies. Mike kissed her her all over her face.

"Hello beautiful forehead, beautiful eyes, beautiful nose and cheeks, beautiful lips and chin."

Further down, "Hello Botticelli's Venus' breasts."

"Her nipples were pink."

"They would have been brown if he had seen yours."

And further down.

Further down, "Hello Botticelli's Venus' vagina."

"He didn't paint it. It was covered by a sheet."

"But he would have painted it if he had seen yours."

Mike moved down and licked and kissed her navel, her belly, her pubic mound, the insides of her thighs and her anus. Then he spread her labia and licked the entrance of her vagina then her clitoral hood. He inserted two fingers in her vagina then pushed them into her anus. With two other fingers on her G spot and his teeth gently nibbling her clitoris Simone came to the climax she had been dreaming about for weeks.

She knelt over Mike's cock, stroking it with her fingertips.

"Did I really put all of your huge mast in my mouth?"

She rediscovered her love of having Mike's strength and masculinity in her mouth, of feeling his excitement mount as she sucked and licked and the delicious taste of his semen.

"Where?" asked Mike when his tumescence recovered.

"Deep and hard and right in my cunt."

She knelt on the floor, pushing her backside out. Mike slid his rod in, deep and hard, then grabbed her hips. Simone moaned in ecstasy as she was physically taken, as she was fundamentally fucked, as her vagina was pounded and her body bounced as his hips banged into her buttocks.

"Oh Mike, oh my darling Skipper Mike don't you dare ever stop doing that. Ever." Simone's loins were still quivering and convulsing and Mike's semen was oozing onto her thigh.

Later.

"You are such a bastard skipper. Why didn't you fuck me sooner?"

"You said you didn't want to."

"Skipper, learn this and remember it well. When it comes to sex with you, when I say 'No' I mean 'Yes'."

"What does it mean when you say 'Yes'?"

Simone assumed her haughty arrogance and looked at him as though he was the village idiot. "Why yes, of course. Don't you understand plain English?"

Mike sighed and rolled over and picked up a magazine.

Sarah soon came and joined them.

"Mum, what will your friends say?"

"Not very much probably. They'll just ignore me and talk about me behind my back."

"Will that upset you?"

"Not really, I think I'm like Janet in Mike's new book. Lot's of acquaintances, but no-one to talk to."

Simone turned and glared at Mike and prodded him.

"When you wrote about Janet you were writing about me. You bastard."

"Janet's nipples are pink and she's a blond."

.

Later Sarah prodded him.

"You are such a bastard skipper. Why didn't didn't you fuck my lovely Mum sooner?"

"She said she didn't want to."

"Didn't you realize that 'No' meant 'Yes'?"

"I'm seriously thinking about going gay," said Mike burying his head in a pillow.

But they didn't let him go to sleep straight away..

Simone stroked his cock. "What are you supposed to say?"

"Goodnight, darling Simone."

Sarah stroked his cock.

"Sleep tight, darling Sarah."

Their lives became more intertwined. Sarah gave up her course because Mike could teach her far better. She progressed quickly and was soon helping him with his projects. This had a benefit for him as she started to organize him. He had a tendency to flit from one project to another as a new idea struck him. Sarah put a stop to that and organized his day resulting in him being more productive and earning more money.

"Skipper, you are such a disorganized slob."

Mike helped Simone, not with her research or basic style, but with advice on vocabulary, and paragraph structure and theme development. Her improved style was seen by the editor of a monthly magazine who offered her a job. This meant that she wasn't tied to daily deadlines, did more research and her editor didn't care where she worked as long as her articles came in on time.

So they were able to divide their time between the island and the city and the threesome relationship immediately returned to the passion, laughter, vivacity and companionship of their first week. Their friends realized that Mike and Sarah were in a relationship but did not consider Mike and Simone. They kept their affection in private and because Simone had a reputation for being straight laced and because it was so unusual, no-one even considered that mother and daughter shared one man.

It was overconfidence that led to their downfall. The three accepted an invitation to a party at Maxine's. Mike and Simone were careful not to spend any time together or even talk to each other. As Simone was about to leave Maxine came up to her.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers