A Mother, a Daughter and a Sailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's fucking you isn't he?"

"What?"

"Come on Simone. I've never seen you so happy. You've been boring everyone by telling them how wonderful his books are. You look at him like a gooey eyed teenager and you laugh so much at his jokes"

Simone stared frostily.

"Doesn't Sarah mind?"

Simone continued her stare.

"Can he really satisfy both of you?"

Simone surrendered. "Maxine, if I had him just to myself my ass would be rubbed raw by now."

Maxine spilled her drink in surprise at Simone's language, but she didn't tell anyone else of the conversation. However other people gradually worked it out. The three of them on the island for weeks, spending their weekends in the city together, going out to meals and movies together. Gradually all Simone's friends except Maxine stopped calling her or seeing her. Sarah's friends didn't stop talking to her, but she became aware of them talking and laughing about her behind her back..

Mike's publisher introduced him to a writers' club. Most members were pretentious bores but he did find some kindred spirits and these new friends became the focus of their social life. Their three way relationship wasn't flaunted, but it wasn't hidden and they were accepted without judgment or disapproval.

Another change came to Simone's life when her divorce lawyer told her the harsh facts of matrimonial law. Their house was a matrimonial asset and her ex-husband was entitled to half. The large losses run up by her ex's failed business ventures were matrimonial liabilities which she was obliged to share.

"Don't worry Mum. We don't need eight bedrooms when we only sleep in one."

Simone was able to by a two bedroomed loft apartment in the center of the city. One bedroom was converted into their office with desks for all three and as Sarah had said, they only needed one bedroom.

As they were in the center of town their true friends dropped by frequently and far from being ostracized and isolated they had a fulfilling circle of friends who never talked about new houses, new cars or money.

Mike's book was by no means a bestseller but sales exceeded his publisher's expectations and he was able to sell the rights to three overseas countries. When Simone and Mike showed him the first chapters of the new book he quickly agreed to pay a small advance.

For the first time in his life Mike now had some spare cash and a secure, if modest, extra income.

Simone and Sarah found him looking at yachts on the Internet.

"Are you thinking of taking up sailing Skipper?"

"Uhuh."

"Where will you sail?"

"I don't know. Around the Pacific for a couple of years maybe."

"That sounds nice."

"I'm looking for a tough and disciplined crew."

"What will they have to do?"

"Accept my authority without question. Do everything I say."

Mike pointed to a 14 meter keeler

"That's the one I would like, but even with selling "Queen of the Waves" I can't afford anything like it."

Simone and Sarah looked at each other. "We'll go you halves."

Mike frowned at them. "Will you accept my authority without question?"

"When it comes to sex, probably yes. Except when you say you are tired or have a headache," said Sarah.

"For everything else, probably not," said Simone.

The keeler was purchased Internet connections installed so they could earn their livings at sea. They studied hard at master mariner's courses and found a grumpy old mariner to train them in sailing. He became even grumpier because he said "Women on boats bring bad luck" and because he was jealous of Mike with two beautiful women.

But he trained them hard and well over two months. After that he said they weren't too bad and confined his instructions to taking them out in storms. He took them on a six day trip where they had the good luck to get caught in 120 kph winds and 15 meter waves.

Simone had a surprising aptitude for things mechanical and was put in charge of the engine, Sarah had a surprising aptitude for electrics and electronics and was put in charge of them. Mike didn't really have a great aptitude for anything.

"Right, you'll look after the sails and rigging," grunted the mariner.

Mike thought this was a good idea until he found his duties included being winched to the top of the mast in all sorts of weather

The weather in first week of their voyage was blue skies and steady winds and the sailing was undemanding. The sea air seemed to increase their sexual needs and after these had been satisfied and the maintenance completed Mike and Simone settled into their writing and Sarah worked at her software.

She decided to start a blog: Hell on the High Seas with the Bastard Skipper."

Some of the entries.

As soon as we were out of sight of land the bastard skipper handed us each a sunhat and sunglasses.

"Right, theses are your naval uniforms. These and nothing else. If you don't like it, you can swim for it."

I protested that we weren't like that but he just laughed and said he knew better.

My Mum can't swim and was scared and took off her clothes straight away. At least the bastard skipper got some sunblock and put some on her back. And her front. Poor Mum, she didn't like that because she groaned a lot.

(Photo of Simone and Sarah wearing hats and glasses and looking surprised)

I'm really worried. How can I keep my hands like this for 12,000 nautical miles?"

(Photo of a naked and worried Sarah with her hands over her pussy.)

The bastard skipper keeps looking at me when he thinks I won't notice.

(Photo of a naked Sarah with her hands on her hips in indignation as Mike stands a meter in front of her with a telescope directed straight at her pussy.)

Yesterday I was really scared. I came up onto the deck and found my Mum kneeling in front of the bastard skipper obviously begging for mercy.

"Please Skipper, do what she wants. Can't you see she's begging," I cried.

He scowled at me "OK I'll give her what she's begging for as soon a you go back down below."

I went down below happy that I had saved my Mum.

(Shot of Simone looking at Sarah in amazement)

Last night the skipper said he wanted to show my Mum a new game and took her into the cabin.

(Photo of Mike with a very willing and naked Simone over his shoulder.)

I asked what game and Mum said, "Hiding the giant cucumber".

I like cucumber sandwiches so next morning I asked Mum where the giant cucumber was. She said she had eaten it. I didn't think that was very fair.

We talked about food and I asked the bastard skipper what he liked. He looked straight at my privy parts and said "Most of all I like eating young pussy."

How disgusting wanting to eat a baby cat. But I didn't dare be angry with him so I told him he would have to wait until we got to China. They eat cats there, I think. Or is it dogs?

(Superimposed picture of a Siamese kitten on Sarah's bare lap)

There were some protocols. All three were almost always naked but pussies and Mike's cock were never displayed. There were no shots of sex acts or any intimate contact. Mike always wore his skipper's cap at a rakish angle and a lascivious grin

The blog because very popular very quickly. Hardcore sites made generous offers for embedded links and even more generous offers for Sarah and Simone to feature on their sites. All were politely declined. .

They found tropical islands with surf beaches and coral reefs for scuba diving where they stayed for months. They moored at ports and explored the hinterland. They went skiing at Sapporo, the Rockies and the Andes and went on jungle treks in South East Asia and Central America. They battled tropical storms and a typhoon and once were becalmed for 10 days.

When they returned after two years and many adventures Simone and Sarah were both three months pregnant. As Mike couldn't marry both, he married neither, but to have some formality they all changed their surname to 'Magellan' in honor of the famous Portuguese navigator.

Together they wrote a service so that they could exchange vows of fidelity and commitment.

The grumpy mariner conducted the ceremony.

"I solemnly promise to love, honor and disobey," Sarah and Simone said in turn as they each looked adoringly at Mike.

*

If you enjoyed this you might like to read Rescue at Sea, the prequel.