A Mother and Son Escape Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That nervous lump formed in my throat again and again I swallowed it away with a mouth full of Coke. "Umm...umm...sure, Mom, that's fine. Umm...I hope that it doesn't make you uncomfortable or awkward or anything like that."

She smiled at me and sat across from me on the other bed. We both began to eat like a pack of wolves. I didn't realize how hungry I was. My eyes were glued to her thighs and calves. Her legs were long and shapely. The tight purple boy shorts accentuated the shape of her thighs. It took me a moment to remember where I was, but I came back to reality. My mind was racing as I continued to eat. "Jason, this is your mother. What the hell is wrong with you? Get yourself together." I forced a smile to my face as I ate quietly. My hands were trembling with nerves and I would occasionally drop a few grains of rice into my lap accidentally.

Sitting across from me, Mom noticed a strange look on my face. "Is everything okay, Honey? You don't look so well. Are you starting to panic again? Is there anything you want to talk about?" she asked before taking another bite of her chicken.

It took a second for her voice and question to register in my head. "Huh? What? Oh yeah Mom, everything is fine. I wasn't expecting dinner to be this good," I lied. "With the way my stomach was turning earlier I was afraid I wouldn't be able to eat." I'm sure that she knew I was lying, but she let it go and continued to smile softly.

As we ate we continued to chit chat just making idle conversation. Neither of us mentioned Dad, but I know that we were both thinking about him. I could tell by the look in her eye that she was worried about him.

We talked about school and my plans for after school. She asked if there were any girls at school I was interested in and I blushed which caused her to giggle. "I've never been good with girls, Mom. You know that. I like girls I just can't talk to them. I always blush and start to babble and look like an idiot. It's embarrassing."

She giggled again. It wasn't a condescending giggle, but a sweet giggle. "Honey, you're so adorable. You talk to me just fine and I'm a girl." She elegantly brushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

I finished chewing and swallowing before I responded. "I know you're a girl, but you're my mom. Of course I can talk to you. Can't everyone talk to their mom?" I sighed and rolled my eyes in frustration at how pathetic I was. I took another bite and pulled my takeout box to my face hoping to hide the crimson blush that had spread across my face. Then it was my turn to let out a small laugh.

Mom came over and sat next to me on the bed. "Don't worry, Honey. It'll happen. Don't go making yourself sick over girls and not being able to talk to them. You just need to practice, Sweetheart, that's all. You're a handsome kid and there are plenty of girls who would want to go out with you. We're just gonna have to work on your confidence."

Having this conversation felt a bit awkward at first, but as usual Mom was able to calm me down and get me to relax. She was right. I do have confidence issues and I always have. I suppose that's the result of growing up in the shadows of a guy like my dad. He has all the confidence in the world. Unfortunately I didn't get that from him like I did his eyes and hair. It wasn't long before we had finished dinner. After throwing away the boxes and utensils I began my nightly ritual of brushing my teeth and washing my face. Tonight I decided to opt for a shower instead of just washing my face. Sticking my head out the door I hollered out to Mom. "Mom, I'm gonna jump in the shower before bed. If you need me just let me know."

"Okay, Honey, take your time. I know that my shower helped relax me. I hope it does the same for you. Enjoy, Sweetheart."

The feeling of the water beating down on me was amazing. I had no clue how tense I was. Reaching up I turned the pressure as high and as hard as I could get it. Steam slowly began to fill the room. A few light sighs escaped my lips as I let the water massage my back, neck and shoulders. The sighs turned into a couple of moans. Grabbing the soap, I began to lather up being sure to take my time. The hotel soap didn't smell anywhere near as good as my own, but it would at least get me clean. After rinsing off I shampooed and conditioned my hair. My fingers began to gently massage my scalp. Again, it's not my own shampoo, but it did the job. While I was in there I decided to quickly rub one out while I had the chance, but after a few minutes I got frustrated and I gave up and released my dick. A lot of guys will tell you they're hung down to their knees. I'm not gonna feed you that bullshit. I'm probably about 7 inches hard, but I'm decently thick and I'm circumcised. I do have large balls that do hang fairly low. After deciding to not beat my meat I stepped out and began to dry off. Having left my clothes out in the room I wrapped a clean towel around my waist and stepped out. The cool air was chilling to my damp skin. Goosebumps began to rise in my arms and my nipples began to harden. I never had the rock hard pecs or washboard abs, but I do have a flat stomach and a naturally decent build that I suppose I inherited from my dad. Grabbing a pair of boxers, I stepped back into the bathroom and quickly changed. When I walked out Mom was laying in bed with a sly smile on her face. "What's that look for?" I briefly thought to myself before letting it go.

"You were right, Mom. That shower felt amazing and it did help. I needed it and for a hotel the pressure was great. Hahaha!" Walking to the other bed I slowly crawled in and under the covers. With a seemingly completely relaxed body I sank into the bed. The pillow felt like my head was resting on a cloud. I had no clue how tense I was until then.

Mom turned off the TV and I turned off the light on the table between the two beds. I heard Mom sigh contentedly as she relaxed and sank into her bed. Another soft sigh escaped her lips as she continued to get comfortable. A second later she turned onto her side to face me.

"Goodnight, Sweetie. Thank you again for helping me and saving me. I'm sorry that it took me so long. I couldn't have done it with out you. Sleep tight, Honey. I love you."

"Goodnight, Mom, I love you too. There's no need to thank me. I'm sorry it took me so long. You deserve better. I'm hate that it had to come to that. Hopefully things will start to get better, Mom. Let's get some sleep." After tossing and turning for a bit I was soon able to finally drift off.

12