A Mother Driven by Guilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't to be though. My cock began to harden as the warmth of her ass became more than I could bear. I pulled away from her and rolled over.

"Mike, where did you go? I liked being held by you."

"I'm really sorry, Mom."

"Is it because you're hard?"

"Forgive me, Mom. I tried to control it. I'm so sorry."

"Is it okay if I hold you?"

"Of course. I'd like that."

Mom rolled over and began to spoon me. Her smell was intoxicating as my cock continued to stay bone hard. That's when I began to feel her hand make a gradual trek to the south. I held my breath as her hand grabbed my cock. She reached inside my briefs and pulled out my cock.

"My God, Mike! I've never handled something this big before." She started kissing my ear while she slowly and firmly stroked my cock. I rolled to my back and luxuriated in her actions. I turned my head to look at her and saw love, lust and a single tear roll across the bridge of her nose. I was lost. I didn't know what to do.

"Make love to me, Mike."

"I'm not sure I know how," I admitted, "and I don't think I'll be able to last long. I only know it won't take me long to get hard again."

Mom sat up and pulled her nightgown off after I had cum all over my belly and chest. I apologized and cleaned myself up with my briefs.

We lay next to each other and mom said, "Just give me your sweet kisses and I'll teach you how to completely satisfy a woman," and she did.

I began touching every square inch of her, satisfying all my cravings I'd dreamed about. I ran my hands over her magnificent tits as she showed me how to lightly squeeze and pinch her nipples. I kissed her deeply while I dipped my fingers into her impossibly wet pussy as she showed me where her clit was and how to manipulate it. I was so proud the first time I gave her an orgasm.

We made love all night. She showed me how to finger her and once she showed me that, I practiced on her over and over again.

I woke up beside her the next morning and wondered what reality was going to be like for her in the light of day. I needn't have worried though as her head moved to my early-morning wood. She gave me my first blowjob as her head and hand worked their magic. As I got closer to cumming I placed my hands on her head and began fucking her mouth. She began to gag and choke so I let off on the pressure.

"Mom, I'm going to cum," I warned her, but she finished me in her mouth and swallowed all of my cum.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" she said as I lay there recovering.

"Oh my God, Mom! That was incredible! Now it's time to teach me how to orally please you."

"I will, but how about we do it later. I'm pretty sensitive and sore yet."

"No problem as long as you promise me that there will be a lot more 'Laters'."

"Funny! I was going to ask you for the same guarantee."

I just looked at her. "I love you more than you know. How about the next time you feel like going out, you just buy some booze for us and we'll stay in and fuck each others brains out."

I waited for her reaction to my use of the F word and us, but she simply said, "You got it."

We fucked on the average of twice a day. I could have done more at my age but mom wanted to control it so that we could relish it.

We lived almost as husband and wife, but the guilt in her was buried for good as we proudly called each other pet names or Mike and mom. We made small trips out of town and would act like a newlywed couple. We felt so free doing this while our incest would have been harshly viewed during those times.

Our life style continued for the next year. Mom got a job and met a wonderful guy she is still married to today and they'll celebrate their Golden Anniversary next year. I joined the Army and have retired after 30 years of service. I now sell real estate.

Mom and I made love one last time before she was married and it remains our secret to this day.

12