A Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my lips down her body, from her massive breasts to her soaking panties. I moved to the floor where I knelt in front of her. Mom let out a murmured moan when I planted a kiss directly on her fabric-covered mound.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...That's it," her voice faded out and her eyes rolled back in her head.

I planted more kisses on her thighs and around her sexually starved pussy. I peeled her drenched panties off her smooth legs and tossed them to the side. The instant her yellow panties hit the floor, Mom spread her flexible legs up into the air in a V-shape.

I marveled at the sight of her hairless, pink pussy. With her legs spread in that fashion, I could see the swollen lips of her inner labia.

I placed my hands on her inner thighs. They drifted to her love canal and began rubbing it. Probing her tight pussy, I slipped a delicate finger inside of Mom and began finger-fucking her. Once she loosened up a little more, I wiggled another finger in her and continued massaging her inner walls. It wasn't long before I had a third finger inside her. I reached under the hood and found her clitoris. I rolled my fingers over it, causing waves of pleasure to course through her body.

I glanced up at the tanned goddess before me. She was absolutely beautiful, the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her blue, sparkling eyes met mine. Her red lips were pursed together because she was biting her hip to stifle the moans. Mom's long blonde hair draped over the couch cushion and her enormous tits clung to her chest. My fingers kept rubbing her clit whilst I gazed upon her.

Mom's breathing became short and heavy. I pulled out my fingers, covered in her juices, and moved them to her mouth where she sucked on them and tasted her own fluids.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned.

She released my fingers and I edged my mouth towards her puffy, swollen outer lips. The pungent odor hit my nostrils with an intoxicating effect. I stuck out my tongue and outlined her vulva. I could taste the sweet, yet tangy juices oozing from her pussy. This stimulated her further as hushed moans escaped her lips. I lapped at her vagina teasingly. Mom's stunning body squirmed in front of me when I taunted her.

I pushed my tongue into her hot tightness and flicked it around wildly. Her fingers sifted through my hair as she pushed her warm pussy into my face. I thrust my tongue up inside her again and again. She was so wet it was as if I was lapping at a bowl of soup. Mom was loving every second of it. Every so often I would run my tongue through the middle of her pussy.

I licked her wet inner walls and it wasn't long before I found her clitoris again. My tongue rolled across her clit and made Mom yell.

"Ohhhhhhh yes...Right there! Just like that, Jake! Don't stop! Make Mommy cum!" she exclaimed.

I only worked harder to bring her to a massive climax. I diligently sucked at her hot love canal while teasing her clit. I reached up and pinched her nipples. Mom was grinding her sopping wet pussy against my mouth.

"I'm going to cum! Ooohhh fuck! Yes, Jake! Yes!" she cried out.

My tongue flicked her clit faster. Mom's legs fell to my shoulders and her hands ran through my hair again.

Suddenly, in an ear-piercing screech, Mom screamed "Right there! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes...Yes...Yes! Omigod! I'm cuuuummmmminnnggg!"

Without warning, her legs slammed against my head and gripped me like a vice. I couldn't breathe with my face in her pussy. Even still, I kept my tongue moving and didn't stop. I slurped all the warm juices that splashed against my face. I found her asshole and shoved my pinky in at the last second, which made her body spasm even more. Mom's tiny frame trashed through an explosive orgasm. It seemed as if her climax would never end. Finally, her orgasm subsided. She released my head out of her grip and I gasped for air.

Mom said, "Wow. That was unbelievable. I haven't had an orgasm like that, let alone so many of them in such a short time, since college! I believe you deserve something very special for that performance."

"It was nothing, Mom, compared to yours," I replied.

"Nonsense. I want to give you more, Jake. You deserve it."

I was about to stand up and join her on the couch when she stood up and playfully pushed me back onto the plush carpeting that covered the floor in the den.

"Sweatheart, let Mommy make you feel good."

I nodded my approval. Mom got off the couch and pushed me on my back. She bent down and straddled my lap. She laid her bare chest on mine. Her huge tits squashed against my torso. My cock hardened from the heat radiating from her vagina. She slid down my body a bit more and the purple tip of my cock brushed the entrance to her love canal. I could feel her wet slit.

"Ohhh...God," I groaned as I tried to push myself in.

"Slow down. We have all day. There's no rush," Mom calmly said.

Mom lowered her head to mine and we kissed passionately for a few minutes. She was grinding her pussy against my raging erection. Pre-cum leaked from my cock as we kissed. My hands found her voluptuous ass and held it in place right above my dick.

Mom broke the kiss and said, "I think you will really, really enjoy this. Be careful not to hurt me though with that monster cock of yours. It has been a very long time since I've had something that big in me."

"What about Dad?" I muttered.

"Your father is not nearly as hung as you," She said as she whispered it in my ear.

And with that, she sat up and squatted above my cock, positioning her pussy over it. Mom used her hand to guide my member into her love tunnel. I held onto her waist as she did all the work. I watched her slowly ease herself further and further down onto me. Mom went slowly so the feelings were a lot more intense.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh," Mom and I moaned in harmony.

When I was about halfway inside her hot, wet pussy, she pulled herself off my cock up to the swollen head. Then, she eased herself right back down around it once again, this time even further. Mom slid off once more, and swiftly impaled herself all the way back down my gigantic, throbbing manhood. She tilted her head back and held her breath as her pussy adjusted to the massive size of my cock inside her.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkk! You're cock is huge!" she cried out.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned.

Mom sat on me with my cock lodged deep inside her. She leaned forward with her delicate hands on my torso. Mom began a steady bouncing motion on my dick. I was in heaven. It seemed as if her pussy and my cock were a perfect fit. Her soft, wet, velvety walls hugged my young cock.

It occurred to me that I was fucking the forbidden fruit that gave birth and life to me in this incestuous act. I was determined to return to her womb and dump my seed to be reborn.

Once I got the gist of lovemaking, I started thrusting in time with her bouncing motions. My cock drove deeper with each thrust of my hips into Mom's sacred hole. I didn't want to hurt her so I tried being as gentle as possible, but I was crazy with desire and it was difficult to control myself from fucking her like a ragdoll.

"How does Mommy's pussy feel?" Mom asked.

"Holy shit you're tight! Fucking incredible!"

She took over and gyrated her love canal with my throbbing manhood inside. I played with her round, full breasts as she developed a rhythm. I twisted her hard nipples and kneaded the soft flesh around them. She leaned forward onto me and we passionately kissed. A minute or two of this passed until she whispered in my ear, "Give it to Mommy, Jake. Fuck Mommy hard. I'm a big girl, I can take it."

She crouched above me as I went to town on her pussy. I fucked her fast and hard, like a jackhammer.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck mommy's pussy with that monster cock of yours...Oooooohhh God...Right there baby!" she yelled.

I grabbed her massive tits when they bounced temptingly in my face. I slowed the pace down a bit and pounded her with long and powerful strokes. On the third stroke I hit her cervix which sent her reeling into an orgasm. I sped up as her body bucked on my muscular thighs. Her inner walls tightened around my cock during her orgasm.

"Don't ssssssttttoooooppppppp! Ooommiiigggoooddddd!" She screamed so loud I thought the neighbors would hear for sure.

As Mom came down from her orgasm, I leaned forward, scooping her up in my arms, and stood up with my cock still in her tight fuckhole. While standing, I pumped my shaft into her. Mom's body bounced up and down my member, her tits jiggling uncontrollably. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her fingernails clawed at my back to the point where I felt blood trickling down my back, but I was too caught up to care. My arms got tired of holding her after a while so I had to put her down on the floor. Mom bent over and stuck her divine ass up in the air, ready for more.

I got on my knees behind her to fuck her doggy style. Our mixed juices dripped from her pussy as I prepared to mount her. I held my glistening cock at the entrance to her passage. In one thrust, I slammed my cock balls-deep into her wet pussy. Her back arched and she grunted, "Urrrgggggghhh! Shit, your cock fills me up. It's so big! Fuck!"

I withdrew my cock to the head and then plunged it back into her fuckhole in another swift motion. I sawed into the slick folds of her cunt with increasing speed. As I continued to rail Mom from behind, I yanked her head to the side, jammed my finger in her mouth and fish hooked her. I could feel her panting for breath while I violently fucked her. Just then, yet another orgasm ripped through her flawless body. Her vulva closed around my cock and squeezed my shaft while I ravaged her harder.

Mom cried out, "Yes...Yes...Yes! Fuck me you stud! Oooooooohhhh!"

I dug my fingers into her big ass as I pounded her pussy as fast and as hard as I possibly could. We fucked like wild animals. Given my young age and athleticism, I had a lot of vigor and was able to fuck her silly for a substantial duration.

"You like that, don't you? Fuck that dick you dirty slut!" I said as I gave her a firm slap on the ass.

"Ooooohhh shit!" was all Mom could squeal out.

As I pounded Mom's love canal, I realized she was tightening and loosening the soft inner walls of her vagina around my cock with her muscles. Her delightful face looked over her shoulder at me with a grin.

Eventually, I felt the churching in my balls and declared, "I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"Ooohhh fuck yes, baby. Please...Oooh God yes! Cum inside Mommy, baby. Fill me," Mom babbled.

I kept drilling my cock into her, determined to give her everything I had left. Mom pushed me closer and closer to orgasm when she talked dirty, "Fuck me harder, Jake. Slam that monstrous cock into Mommy's wet little pussy. I want you to fill me up with your thick, hot cum, baby! Ooohhh!"

I pulled out for one last stroke. With my mushroom-shaped cockhead partially inside her, I plowed my rigid cock into Mom as hard as I humanly could and blew my load.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!" She shrieked as I hit her cervix again in a sound that was a mixture of pain and ecstasy.

My body seemed to melt as I pumped five colossal blasts of my seed deep into her fertile womb. Her tight pussy milked my cock dry, squeezing the muscles around my member to claim every last drop. When I finished, Mom spun around so she was on her back looking up at me and I collapsed on top of her with my dick going limp while still inside her.

Mom and I were panting hard and drenched in sweat. We laid there together in orgasmic bliss as we caught our breath. I tenderly nipped at her upper lip. Clothes were strewn about the room. The den reeked of sex.

"Wow! It's only noon. We still have half the day left," Mom said as she looked at the clock.

"Let's go eat and take a shower together after," I suggested, secretly crossing my fingers that she would agree.

"Alright," said Mom with a knowing look on her face.

We stood up and my limp cock slipped out of her and went to the kitchen still naked. I took Dad's seat at the table. I sat back and watched Mom prepare lunch, basking in the moment. While she stood, cum dribbled down her legs onto the tiled kitchen floor.

We ate our lunch completely naked. Mom sat on my lap, grinding my erect manhood on her wonderful asscheeks as we ate. I had my arms wrapped around her lower stomach, holding her against me.

Mom broke the silence and said, "Jake, may I ask you a question?"

"Well, you just did Mom," I laughed.

She frowned. "Stop being a smartass."

"Alright. Alright. Sorry. Fire away."

"Jake, before today, were you a virgin? Be honest," She said in a serious tone.

"Um...yes. I have done things with girls before but never went that far. I was waiting for a special person to share my first time with." I replied.

Mom blushed. "Well I hope it was as good as you imagined it to be."

I chucked and said, "Mom, there was no better person to be with than you and it was out-of-this-world."

"You have no idea how much that means to me to hear that. Your father just doesn't appreciate me anymore. It's like I blend into the walls when he's around. And I know he's cheating on me, and I'm left with nobody. When he does have sex with me, which is a rare occasion, his performance is pathetic. Over the years, he'd ejaculate prematurely and never please me. He won't do anal either. Your father always had a slightly above-average cock, however he used to know how to use it."

I sat there, quiet. I tried to take in everything that Mom dumped on my head.

She continued in a more cheery voice: "You, Jake, are a god between the sheets. I can't believe you were a virgin because you lasted so long and knew exactly what to do."

"I appreciate what you are saying, Mom, but it was you who guided me through everything. Just know that I love you and will always be here for you."

She smiled wholeheartedly and I placed a loving kiss on her forehead. I caressed her tan, spotless skin as she ran her hands through my hair. The two of us sat in a tender embrace like lovers for a solid fifteen minutes before Mom untangled herself from me.

"Jake, can you rinse off the dishes for me? I'm going upstairs to start the water."

"Sure, Mom. I'll be there in a minute," I responded.

I gave her a quick kiss and she strolled out of the kitchen. As soon as she left, I tossed the dishes into the dishwasher and dashed up the stairs. I entered her room and headed towards the bathroom. I noticed the drapes were down and candles lit the room.

I found Mom stepping into the shower, wetting her body down. Since she had her back to me, I could see the outline of her bubble butt through the stained glass windows around the shower. Feeling confident, I marched on in, stepped into the hot spray of water and grabbed a handful of her hair. She jumped at my unannounced approach. Before she had time to react, I pulled her head right into mine. My mouth met hers and our tongues began to dance. I spun her around so that she was facing me.

My dick, which was hard as a rock, dug into her stomach as our bodies pressed against each other. She pulled away from me and grabbed a bar of soap. She backed me up against the wall and rubbed the soap over me. Her hands worked my torso as she lathered me up. Mom slipped the bar of soap into my hand and without any need for directions, I rubbed down her body. She bit her lip as I brushed her perky nipples with my hand. I pushed forward and the two of us moved back under the stream of warm water. We returned to our deep kissing. Our tongues swirled around one another's. The feeling was unreal.

A wave of excitement rolled through me when she grabbed my hard-on and began to stroke it with expertise. My hands dropped to Mom's waist and I held her hips. We rocked gently while she jerked me off for a couple minutes. I had to have more of her.

Mom seemed to read my mind when she said, "I need you inside me right now!"

I whirled her around and bent her into the glass shower frame. Mom's hands held on to the railing. I grabbed my shaft and slid it up and down her pink lips.

"Oh! You bastard! Stop teasing me!" Mom hissed.

I slipped just the engorged head of my cock into her and back out. She groaned as I did this a few more times before I had to have it. I sunk my member into her with a powerful thrust.

Mom's head dropped and she grunted, "Urrggghhhhhhhh!"

I pulled out and pounded away at her. She met my thrusts with her own and our bodies became a blur of rhythmic motions. Audible claps filled the air when our hips collided and my balls slapped against her tender flesh. Warm water still trickled down my body and dripped onto her.

"Fuck me harder, Jake! Don't stop! Ahhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Mom cried out.

Mom's body quaked with convulsions as she had an intense orgasm.

"Damn! You are so tight," I growled.

"Yeah baby, you like fucking Mommy's tight cunt, don't you?" Mom babbled.

I breathlessly said, "Ooohhh fuck yeah, Mom!"

The steamy bathroom was filled with moans, the slapping of skin, and the pitter-patter of the shower. I tore up Mom's hot pussy. My hands remained on her hips to guide me into her with each thrust.

"Shit! Right there! Right there! Fuck! Oh fuck! Ommiiiigooodddddd!"

I brought Mom another orgasm. Meanwhile, I could feel my own orgasm building. I set my hands on her shoulders, pulling her body back into me. Her body shook with each thrust.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

Mom looked back and me and panted, "Cum with me, baby."

With that, I kept fucking her until it was simply too much to hold back. I impaled myself into her one more time and erupted. I shot multiple hot rockets of my seed into her cunt.

"Holy shit! Ooohhhhhh! Fuck, Mom!" I roared through my orgasm.

Mom was trembling herself and almost fell over because her knees were so weak from her orgasm.

We stood in the shower for a minute to catch our breath. Somehow, after all that, my cock was still hard. I turned off the water and slowly eased my cock out of her vagina. It was glossy in our combined juices and globs of my jizz still hung from it. Mom, upon seeing this, dropped to her knees and took it into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my cock as her mouth sucked me dry. She got up from my clean cock and swallowed it all with a naughty smile.

"Damn, Jake. You could go all day, couldn't you?" Mom said looking at my hard-on.

I gave her a big smile and said, "Yes, I could."

She laughed and hugged me. "Let's get dried off."

We grabbed towels and dried each other off. Once dry, I immediately whisked her off her feet and carried her into the bedroom. I carried her across the room and put her down in the center of the bed. I crawled on top of her and leaned in for a kiss when she pulled away and in a worried tone said, "Not here, your father will know."

Not to be denied, I said, "I think it's time you started to think more for yourself than him. Remember our talk at lunch?"

She looked upset by my words. Not sure exactly what I said to upset her, I apologetically began, "Im sorr-"

"Shhhhh," Mom said with a finger to her lips. "I don't need that cheating piece of shit. He never was much of a husband anyway. You were right. I have you now."

She looked deep into my eyes for a second and didn't give me time to respond, launching her face towards mine. We kissed briefly before she playfully whispered in my ear, "After everything that's happened today, I can't deny you all I have left to give. Jake, I need you to fuck my ass."

I couldn't believe was I was hearing. My favorite feature of a woman is their ass. To be able to fuck the ass of my own mother was beyond my wildest dreams.

I was shaken back to reality when Mom pushed me over so that I was on my back. She crawled across the bed to her nightstand, where she pulled out a bottle of KY Jelly from the drawer. She edged back over to where I lay and put her hand on my prick. Mom devoured my whole cock in her mouth and slobbered all over it with her spit. She sucked like she was on a mission, not leaving anything behind.