A Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my cock was lubricated with her saliva, she got down on all fours and shook her ample ass back and forth seductively. Mom handed me the bottle of lube. I silently smothered her small red hole and my cock in the stuff. I lightly wiggled my thumb into her ass, exploring her anal cavity for the first time.

"Go slow," she said.

My thumb lubricated the opening to her ass. I pulled my finger out when I felt she was ready and got up on my knees behind her. With a deep breath, I lined my cock up with her anus. I slowly began to push forwards, hoping I wasn't going to hurt her. The swollen head of my cock pressed into Mom's tight hole. I slid a couple inches into her and stopped to allow Mom's body to adjust. A minute or two passed as I relished the moment, gazing at the goddess in front of me. I drove my cock further, pulled out, then back in, gaining a few inches each time.

Mom whimpered when I stuffed the remaining inches of my cock into her.

Worried I had hurt her, I asked. "Are you alright?"

Two sparkling blue eyes looked back at me and responded, "I've never felt so full in my entire life."

I practically lost it right there. Her words combined with the overwhelming sensations of her ass around my member sent me into ecstasy. My cock was snug in her tight ass; I never wanted to leave. Mom took control and eased herself off so that only the tip of my dick was in her. In a quick motion, she slammed herself back onto me. Our pubic bones collided with a loud clap. She took the fullness of her teenaged son's cock all the way into her with a sharp breath. I grasped her hips and met her thrusts. Soon enough, I was tearing into Mom's warm ass. My balls slapped against her dripping pussy each time I sunk my pulsating cock into her. Our bodies fucked in unison.

"Yes, Jake, yes! Fuck my ass!" Mom moaned weakly.

Still fucking her ass, I leaned forward over Mom's curvy body and reached under her, cupping her gigantic, jiggling tits. I kneaded her puffy nipples between my fingers. As I nestled my head on her shoulder, tenderly placing kisses on her neck. I moved my head up the side of hers and ran my tongue around her ear, occasionally biting her earlobe. Mom reacted by pressing her body up against mine. With my hands still gripping her firm breasts, I leaned back up and slowed the pace down a bit.

I plunged my hard cock into her, each stroke deeper than the last. Mom squealed as I smashed against her sphincter.

"Fuucckkkkkk! Fuck Mommy in the ass with that monster cock of yours! Give it to me!" Mom howled.

"Urrrrrrggghhhhhhhh!" I grunted as I buried my meat to the hilt of her ass.

Mom's head pressed into the bed. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Shit! God! Jake, your cock is so big!" she wailed.

I took my hand from her breast and dropped it between her legs, rubbing her pussy lips. It only took a minute or two of this until Mom began to buck under me in orgasm.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Yes! Fuck yes! Aahhhh!" Mom screamed.

Her body thrashed like a ragdoll on my cock. I continued to hammer her ass all the way through her orgasm. Immediately following her wild orgasm, Mom rolled out from under me and pulled me down on my side next to her. We were both lying on our sides on the bed, her back to me. She pulled me in closer to her so that her ass cheeks nestled my cock between them. She flexed her cheeks a couple times, sending waves of excitement through me. I could smell the coconut shampoo she used in her luscious blonde hair. Her skin was soft and smooth to the touch as I ran my palms over her. Mom turned her head and looked back at me. Her face glowed and she smiled lovingly.

"I need some more of that monster of yours" Mom said as she grabbed my cock and guided it back into her gaping asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. That feels so fucking good," she babbled.

I commenced to grind my prick in and out of her ass. Mom's anus squeezed my cock as I laid into her. She bit her lip in pleasure each time I filled her. My hands drifted over her body, feeling every part of her curvaceous figure. Gradually, I built up the speed of my thrusts. It wasn't long before I was pistoning into her hot hole.

"Ahhhhhhh! Fuck Mommy's tight ass with that big dick! Yeah...I bet you like your cock in my ass don't you, baby?" Mom groaned.

The pleasure was so intense I could barely speak. I managed to mumble, "Uh-huh."

She was grinding her broad ass in small circles against my groin to send a jolt of pleasure with each movement.

"Ooooooooohhh Mom! Fuck...Oh fuck! Don't stop," I panted.

"Do you like fucking the shit out of your Mom, Jake?"

"Uh...Uh-huh..." my voice trailed off.

"Ohh, Jake, you are such a bad boy! Fuck me!" she whimpered.

I was balls-deep in Mom's amazing ass. Harder and harder, I relentlessly ravaged my beloved mother. I pounded her with all I had. She used her muscles to tighten and loosen her grip on my cock as I fucked her. I felt the familiar tingling feeling in my balls.

"You feel sooooooo good Mom!" I groaned.

Her head spun around to look at me over her shoulder. She grinned and said, "A Mother knows best."

I completely lost control and mid-thrust blew my load.

"Fuuuuucccckkkkkkk.....Oooohhhhhh shit! " I thundered.

A torrent of cum splashed against her inner walls. My cock popped out of her and ropes of cum coated her ass. One blast landed in the small of her back. In a second's notice, Mom had rolled over and got the last rocket of my precious seed all over her huge tits. She was caked in cum yet, she diligently wrapped her mouth around my cock and sucked me dry. When my cock was dry as a bone, Mom scooped what she could off her tanned physique and ate it.

"Damn, that was incredible," Mom's soft voice said.

"I don't think I'll be able to cum for weeks," I said with a chuckle.

"You'd be surprised. Let's take a nap before your father gets home."

"Ok," I said, kissing her on the cheek.

Mom quickly fell asleep next to me. Her naked, angelic body was sprawled out on the bed and her head rested on my chest. I lay there, extremely satisfied. I had fucked all of Moms' holes, brought her to countless orgasms, and formed a special bond between us that very few sons get to have with their mother's. Soon enough, I fell asleep too.

I awoke to a wet feeling on my cock. I groggily looked up to see Mom riding me in the cowgirl position. I was about to reach up and grab her trim waist when she smacked my hands away.

"This one's completely on me, baby. Just sit back and relax," She said.

And so I did. Mom rode my cock to three orgasms before I exploded. When she finished, Mom said, "We need to get cleaned up fast. It's already 4:30 and your dad will be home soon. Your sister will be coming home as well tonight around 7 o'clock. We need to keep your father around to pay the bills so this obviously has to be our secret. Every night, I want you naked in your bed with that monster cock of yours ready to go by 12:30 a.m. Your father should be asleep by then. We also have to be careful avoid suspicion from your sister because if this gets out..."

"I know, I know. But how do you know this will work out?" I questioned.

Mom gave me that now infamous naughty smile filled with lust and responded, "Like I said, a Mother knows best."