A Mother with Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Graywolf2
Graywolf2
314 Followers

She turned before leaving the room and said in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation, "I'll be back."

She was so eager to show off her new outfit to her son that she knocked on his door and entered before he had a chance to say come in. She removed her robe and sat on the bed, arching her back to present her pajama buttons to her son.

"No hello or kiss?" he asked.

"Hello, I want you to see my new purchase," She answered.

Acknowledging her impatience, he unbuttoned as quickly as he could and helped her remove the pajama top.

"What do you think?" she asked and she rotated side to side.

He had been feeling her up in the kitchen for several days now, but this was the first time he had permission to do it with her wearing so little. Theodore answered by gently caressing her breasts. Like a jeweler assessing a diamond, he watched her creamy flesh move in response to his manipulation of her black bra.

"Mom, your breasts are exquisite and the black lace frame you picked out really shows them off."

As they embraced, he ran his hands across the soft bare skin of her back. It was a delightful new sensation. Striking the back of her bra was an annoyance. Without thinking, he attempted to remove this obstacle to his pleasure. He went for the hooks and fumbled at the goal line.

She pulled herself away from him and said, "You're such a bad boy, what am I going to do with you?"

It sounded silly, even to Theodore, but all he had wanted to do was run his hands unimpeded over her bare back. His goal wasn't to expose her breasts. Now that that he had unintentionally gone this far, he decided to go with it. Thinking quickly, he said, "I just wanted to let 'the girls' out to play."

"They're not 'the girls,' they're 'the twins,' she corrected. "But let's call them girls for now. What's the proper way to ask girls to come out and play?"

"You say please?" Theodore guessed.

"No, you ask their mother," she said.

"Mom, may the girls come out to play...please?"

"But you're still a bad boy," she teased.

"I can pay. I still have a 'B' I haven't spent."

June hadn't seen him this excided to open something since he was a little boy and still believed in Santa Claus. "I'll accept that," she said. "Would you like to give it another try?"

June hugged him and rubbed his back as she patiently allowed him to take as long as he needed. Theodore struggled with the clasp until he looked over her shoulder and could see how it worked. The bra was initially pinned between them and fell a few inches when they separated.

His mom looked at him and said, "Go ahead honey, open your present."

As if in a trace, he slowly pulled the bra away from her body. Theodore had tried to imagine the sight he was now beholding, but his prediction had been wrong. Without the bra her breasts were not the simple spheres they normally seemed. They appeared to gain character as gravity took effect. He always knew they were ample, but now they were also womanly. He couldn't resist the impulse to cup them in his hands and lift them slightly to test their weight. They were warm and unbelievably soft. Her nipples were erect in the center of her pink areolas and appeared as if they wanted his attention.

He shifted positions and pushed her until her back was on the bed. As he did so the distance between her breasts marginally increased and they more closely resembled the spheres he had originally anticipated. He placed his face to her bosom, moving his head to the left and right, kissing each breast.

When he started sucking her nipples, she held his head and ran her fingers through his hair. As he feasted on her breasts, she reminisced about the first time she held him in her arms. Lost in thought, she said, "This isn't the first time your dad has shared those with you."

With a start, she suddenly remembered her husband was waiting. She slid out from beneath her son to retrieve the lotion. He rolled over on his back and she gave him a hand job. Her task complete, she hurriedly got dressed and went to join her husband.

When she entered her bedroom she saw her husband completely nude on top of the covers and sporting an erection.

"Looks like something's going to be pressing on my bladder, I'd better go pee," she said then went hurriedly into the bathroom and closed the door. After removing all her clothing, she dried and powdered her breasts.

From within the bathroom she shouted, "I don't want to waste any time either." She materialized from the bathroom as necked as her husband, mounted him and rode him hard. Once again, they made love twice that night.

June felt responsible when both of her boys were tired the next morning when they got up at 6 AM to go camping. They were going with Theodore's old Boy Scout Troop, something they hadn't done in quite a while. June fixed them a hardy breakfast before sending them on their way.

After their departure, she realized that being up to all hours satisfying two men had made her tired too. Before getting back into bed, she sprinkled some powder on the sheets and removed her pajamas. She pulled the covers over her and stretched, reveling in the smell of the powder and how soft the sheets were against her body. June sighed and was quite content as sleep overtook her.

12

The Friday following the campout, June entered her son's room to find him once again sitting in bed with a sheet covering him below the waist. She retrieved a scrunchie from the pocket of her robe, gathered her hair and pulled it back into a ponytail.

"Your father can't stop talking about how much fun he had with you on the camping trip," she said as she untied the belt of her robe. She looked into his eyes and opened the robe to him, revealing that she was totally nude with the exception of the black lace panties from her new bra set. His eyes widened. She was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen and when he tried to tell her so, his voice failed him.

Pleased with his reaction, she let the robe drop to the floor and walked over next to the bed. She stood before him with engorged nipples; thankful that the black panties would mask the wet spot she knew would be there. She loved having his eyes on her and just stood before him, letting him drink her in.

Trying to provoke a verbal response, she slowly turned completely around and asked, "Like what you see, honey?"

He couldn't believe it. He had seen her breasts, but as the Greek philosopher Aristotle said: "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." Everywhere was glorious roundness with one curve shifting to become another as she turned. His eyes darted around, not wanting to neglect one part of her body for another, yet it was everything appreciated in totality that was truly marvelous. He would have difficulty taking his eyes off a statue made of cold hard stone if it had curves like his mom. Now here she was, standing before him revealing more than he had ever seen in the flesh. For his entire life that splendor had been near him, under her cloths. She was so incredible and she was his mom.

Theodore was mortified when he realized a low rumbling sound was emanating from his throat.

He's so cute when he blushes, his mother thought. Taking pity on him, she pulled back the tented sheet and admired his young cock. She wrapped her fingers around it as she sat down on the bed, just as she had done so many Fridays before. His cock was slick with precum and she milked it to obtain even more. Once the lubrication was evenly distributed, she proceeded to jack him off as she continued her one sided conversation.

"Your dad told me so many nice things. How helpful you were teaching the younger scouts and how much they looked up to you."

Theodore was hypnotized by her swaying breasts as her forearm moved up and down.

"How happy the scoutmasters were that you had returned and that you were the social hit of the campfire."

She scooted next to him and kissed his cheek.

"You made your father very happy and that makes your momma very happy with you."

He felt her hard nipple glide back and forth across his chest as she continued pumping his cock.

"You've become such a good boy."

Looking down, she noticed that more precum had appeared at the tip. This time, she leaned forward and licked it off ever so gently with her tongue.

Still holding his cock, she slid off the bed onto the floor and said, "Put your feet on the floor honey."

As he did, she positioned herself between his thighs and sat on her heels. She smiled up at him then took his cock within her mouth and pursed her lips. She slowly moved his cock in and out of her mouth until she was making long strokes. After getting comfortable, she applied some suction and started moving her tongue back and forth on the underside of his shaft as she moved up and down.

She wanted it to be special and approached it with the same care she would use in preparing Thanksgiving dinner. She thought of her mouth, lips and tongue as utensils being used to concoct a meal for the man she loved. As she looked up, their eyes met. She was making a memory that they both would cherish. It was such a turn on, knowing that she was giving her son his first blow job, that her pussy tingled.

She held the base of his shaft with one hand while she licked and sucked her way along the underside of his cock. His cock became wet with all the saliva that dripped down from her constant licking and sucking. She began fucking him by moving her hand up and down in pace with her mouth.

After a bit, she started pumping the base half of his cock with her hand while giving head to the top half, giving him the familiar hand job and unfamiliar blow job at the same time. She cupped his balls gently with her free hand then moved her fingers further back to lightly scratch the skin behind his ball sac with her fingernails.

As she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, she briefly considered deep throating him. He didn't look like he could last much longer, so she decided to save that for next time. A few moments later he put his hand gently on the back of her head and started to barely pump his hips, being careful not to hurt her. She felt him become bigger in her mouth.

Then he came, jerking and pumping load after load into her waiting mouth. She sucked him gently, letting his cum flow over her tongue and down her throat. June swallowed most of his cum without releasing the grip her lips had on his cock. When he stopped pumping she loosened her lips and took several deep breaths through her mouth. Then she tightened her lips again and nursed the remaining cum into her mouth.

Just as someone might lick their plate after a delectable meal, she licked around the head and occasionally closed her wet mouth on his shaft until he completely stopped twitching. She tasted her lips, trying to detect a difference between her son and husband with her discerning chef's palate. Giving up, she gave his spent member a parting peck as she stood up. Without saying a word, she put her robe back on, secured the belt and walked towards the door.

Upon reaching the door, she slowly turned to him, pulling down the scrunchie as she did so. Her hair freed, she tossed her head, unfurling her golden mane across her shoulders.

Scrutinizing her son, she said, "I love you honey."

Confused as hell, he replied, "I love you too mom."

13

Crossing the hall, she entered the master bedroom and made a bee line for the bathroom. Ward didn't notice her bare ankles beneath her robe. Once in the bathroom, she changed her panties, put on her pajamas and placed the scrunchie back in her hair. As she emerged from the bathroom, she said, "I'm sorry, I had to pee. Take your pants off." When he noticed that her hair was in a ponytail, Ward was particularly eager to comply. June grabbed his cock and proceeded to give him a blowjob.

Ward knew better than to ever ask her for one, because if he did, the answer would simply be "no." He wasn't aware that his wife wanted her blowjobs to be a special treat. The reason she liked to cook was that she did it so well. She also cherished watching her family enjoy the meals she had prepared for them. Well, she considered herself to be a great little cock sucker and loved to watch her husband go wild as she blew him. That's why she always put her hair in a ponytail. Pulled back, her hair wouldn't block anyone's view. Not her view of her husband's face and not his view of her mouth wrapped around his cock.

She bestowed her "special treat" upon him when he did something sweet or endearing, something that reminded her of why she married him. Sometimes she was more calculating, rewarding good behavior. This time it was a little of both. He was so animated when he came home from camping with their son, so happy and excited to tell her all about it. Then he went shopping with her without a word of complaint. Ward hated shopping, but knew that she enjoyed his company. He knew nothing about fashion, but every once in a while something would catch his eye and he would be right. She tried on one of his rare selections and when she saw the look on his face, she knew then and there that he was in for her "special treat." What made her feel naughty and in control was that he had no idea. She just smiled back at him, keeping her little secret.

Ward came and she sucked him dry. He pulled her up and hugged her. He stroked her hair and gave her forehead a gentle kiss. Normally she enjoyed cuddling, but not tonight, not on a night filled with so many firsts. She had exposed herself to their son and given him his first blowjob. She had watched two men enjoy her "special treat," two men she cared for dearly.

Her pussy was craving a nice hard cock and it was too soon for her husband's to be of any use. She went back down on him and started talking dirty between slurps. She normally considered that vulgar, but this was an emergency.

"I love your big cock. My hot pussy needs it. My pussy's so wet and fuckable."

They were both a little surprised with how soon her words and mouth had the desired effect. Still holding his cock, she straddled him and positioned her soaked entrance at the top of his shaft. Lowering herself, she gave the extra wiggle that was sometimes needed to let his cock slide into her. June stopped about halfway then reached up to take hold of the headboard with both hands. She lifted up again, and then pushed down hard, taking him to the root.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good," she cried out. "Harder, honey."

Ward couldn't do it any harder because he hadn't even moved yet, but he wasn't about to argue. He seized her hips and did his best to keep up. In short order his wife began to convulse and he was soon to follow.

After releasing the headboard and collapsing, she clung to her husband tightly, her arms around his neck and her legs clasped around his thigh.

When he was able, he asked, "Wow, what got into you?"

Between breaths, she snapped, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

Ward had been married long enough to know when it was time to shut up.

14

Family life had never been better until a few weeks later when Ward caught Theodore checking out his mother on the sly. That part didn't bother Ward. It was even to be expected given what his plan had stirred up. What bothered him was catching his wife looking back. To make matters worse, he had to go out of town for a medical convention. He didn't want to go, but he was a speaker and had a poster presentation.

He was well aware how much June enjoyed sex and giving their son hand jobs on a routine basis had to have broken down some barriers. He felt old and inadequate. There was no way he could keep up with someone his son's age in the sex department. Then he smiled hopefully, reminding himself that a woman as sexy as his wife could have any man she wanted. June had chosen him and had remained faithful all these years. "I should be OK," he said, trying his best to reassure himself.

June had just returned from taking Ward to the airport when her son burst into the house and found her at the sink. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He started kneading her breasts and whispered, "Hi mom" in her ear.

She turned around to hug him and he immediately started unbuttoning her blouse. "Save that for Friday when we're in your room, you know the rules," his mother said as she grabbed and held his wrists.

"But dad's not here, he can't catch us."

"You're right, but he trusts us. I feel bad enough already for what we've been doing. Let's act as if he's still here this week."

Theodore pulled out a chair for her at the kitchen table and said, "We need to talk."

She sat down and he seated himself across from her. "My science project is turning out better than anyone expected and Mr. Harrison said I have a chance of winning the science fair."

"That's wonderful honey. I'm so proud of all the work you've done. See what you can do when you put your mind to it."

"Well, you get some of the credit mom. I was wondering if I could get a reward if I were to actually win the fair."

His mother looked at him suspiciously and asked, "What kind of reward?"

"I was thinking that we could have sex."

"We're already having sex," she said.

"Well, technically we're not according to President Clinton," Theodore corrected.

"Did you learn that in history class?"

"No, but..."

"Forget it," she interrupted. "I'm your mother and I'm married to your father."

"Hear me out mom. Let's take those points one by one. It's taboo to have sex with close relatives because you might have a defective kid. We have birth control now."

"I'm still a married woman," she quipped.

"That's right, but why is it bad to have an affair? It's because it breaks up families. People fall in love with someone new and leave their spouse. That's not going to happen with us. Have you seen the trailers for the movie 'Friends with Benefits?'"

He continued without giving her a chance to respond, "The concept is that you have sex with a friend without becoming romantically involved. It's better than a cheap affair with someone you don't know because a friend cares about you as a person. It would be even better for us. Your mother cares about you more than a friend ever would and you're not going to run away with her and get married. You would be my 'Mother with Benefits.'"

His mother looked at him with her mouth agape in stunned silence.

Theodore continued, "We've already proven that we're able to compartmentalize what we've already done. Our relationship hasn't suffered at all. You still nag me to clean up my room. You remain my mother and I remain your son."

June seemed to wake up and said, "I thought what we've already done wasn't sex."

Her son smiled and said, "That's true, but what we've already done has tested our mother son relationship and we passed. There are other benefits too. I could get a sexually transmitted infection from someone else or get some girl pregnant and ruin my life."

June thought of his father and said, "That would be true for most boys, but not you. You're too smart for that. You would use a condom every time."

"Condoms break mom. Plus, I've never had real sex and you could show me how to use a condom properly so it doesn't break."

June tried not to grin and said, "I know you have an aptitude for math and science, but maybe you should consider going into sales."

Theodore disregarded the complement and continued, "Who better than your mom to teach you about sex and to get your confidence up? Think of it as 'Home Schooling.' I'm a much better kisser than I was because of you. Haven't you noticed an improvement mom? How am I doing with your breasts? I want you to be my first mom; it's something I can cherish for the rest of my life."

Graywolf2
Graywolf2
314 Followers