A Mother with Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Graywolf2
Graywolf2
315 Followers

"I'm a naughty girl."

She said it again, Theodore thought.

He was confused and tried to reassure her by saying, "You're not bad mom. You're the best woman I know."

What a sweet naive boy, June thought.

After not allowing anyone to ask her for a blow job, she couldn't make an overt request to have her pussy eaten. It would be much to embarrassing, so she came up with a plan where she didn't have to. She used her culinary skills to create a web and had sat at the table like a spider, waiting for her son to become ensnared. The menu allowed her to lick and suck suggestively. She had made way too much whipped cream and finally, she had shaved her pussy to make it more appealing.

*****

Food presentation: The art of modifying, processing, arranging, or decorating food to enhance its aesthetic appeal.

*****

As Theodore was strokin' his mom, he finally recalled the variety of porn where the guy would slap the girl's butt while they were doing it doggy style. In his defense, his mom had never let on that she would want such a thing and he still found it hard to believe that she might. As a test he cautiously gave his mom a tentative slap. When there was no reaction he lightly swatted her bare cheek a few more times.

Without warning and with each slap of his hand, June began to become even more aroused. At first she was surprised and a little disturbed by her reaction.

When he spanked her a little harder, she discarded her concerns' and moaned, "I'm a nasty girl."

She likes it, Theodore thought.

Getting into the spirit of things, he asked, "Why are you a nasty girl?" as he pumped away.

When she was slow to answer, he smacked her butt and repeated the question. As the skin of her milky white ass turned pink, she could feel her pussy tingle more and more.

"I'm naughty because I'm fucking my son."

Feeling embolden, he continued, "I didn't ask why you're naughty. I asked why you're a nasty girl," and spanked her again.

I deserve to be spanked, she thought.

June was eager to experience oral sex at least once in her life, but her husband and then her son had never shown any interest. Recognizing that she might never have her pussy eaten, June tried to convince herself that it wasn't all it's cracked up to be. She might have succeeded if it wasn't for that damn tongue of Theodore's.

As a child he would entertain guests at the dinner table with his ability to touch his nose with it. She would gently scold him, saying it was bad manners but most people seemed to think it was cute. June had pretty much forgotten about this particular talent until they started kissing like lovers. While their tongues danced, she began to fantasize about what he might be capable of down there.

Her plan had worked. Without asking him to, her son had dined on the pussy she had meticulously prepared for him. The gifted tongue he had proudly unfurled as a little boy had taken the oral virginity of his mother's cunt.

"I'm nasty because I wanted my son eat my pussy," she confessed.

June almost changed her mind before putting her plan into action. A little liquid courage had steadied her nerves, but now she was almost sober and feeling ashamed.

"Harder," she demanded.

Theodore wasn't sure if she wanted him to slap her harder or fuck her harder, so he did both. Rising up on his toes for a better angle, he drove as deeply into his mother as he could. He saw her butt jiggle and felt his balls slap against her as he hammered away.

If she wanted a porn star, he was going to do his best to oblige. His cock was wet and slick with her juice when he pulled it out of her. He smacked it between her butt cheeks then teased her slit with the tip before re-entering her with short strokes.

He had repeated this cycle several times when she threw herself backwards in a desperate to attempt to completely refill her ravenous pussy. Her timing was off and his cock brushed against her anus before sliding home, causing a tremor to course through her body. She had never considered anyone tapping her ass, but at this moment it didn't seem like such a bad idea.

"I'm a filthy girl," she moaned.

"Did the filthy girl like it when her son licked her tits and sucked her nipples?" Theodore asked.

"Yes."

"Did the filthy girl like it when her son ate her juicy little peach?"

His mother hung her head and sighed, "Oh my ... yes."

"How much did you like it mom?"

June knew she couldn't get away with saying that it was merely "nice," not under these circumstances. She stretched, reaching out as far as she could on the table and spread her fingers. Gathering the tablecloth in each hand as she made a fist, June let out an audible sound of surrender. As her hips and ass began to roll, she gave up on respectability and began outpacing her son like a bitch in heat.

"I loved you eating me," she growled. "It was so nasty and you were fucking fantastic with that magical tongue of yours."

Theodore was brimming with pride after hearing his mom's praise. He was thinking of his friends at school who constantly boasted about eating pussy when he smacked her ass and said, "Who's the "clit master" now?"

Confused, June asked, "What?"

Theodore didn't expect his mom to know what a "clit master" was. She hadn't even met the kid that wanted to be called that. It was more of a rhetorical question that slipped out in his excitement. Nevertheless, he spanked her again and said, "You know the answer."

He was right, June did know the answer. "You're the master of my clit," she whimpered.

His mom's words and frantic pussy did the trick. He could feel the tingling bubbling up within his balls. His every instinct had always been to bury his cock as deeply within his mom as he could and fill her with his spunk. But now she seemed to be into this porn stuff and those guys always pulled out and jacked off on the girl.

Not knowing what to do, he asked, "Mom, I can't hold back much longer. Where should I cum?"

Upon hearing his question, June slowed the churning of her hips and turned her head.

Looking over her shoulder, she replied, "Let it go on my ass honey."

He pulled his cock from her mere moments before releasing his first stream. It erupted from his twitching dick and splashed on her back. He quickly directed his cock downward and watched as more spurts shot forth, coating her ass with overlapping streams of his thick cum.

June reached back and began massaging the flesh of her behind. Her son's jizz was warm and rubbing it into the skin of her stinging cheek was soothing. She was appreciating the sensation when she suddenly gasped. Then with a moan, her organism began.

10

RETURN TO PRESENT DAY

Someone had said Theodore's name, but looking around the table he had no idea who it was. His mom and dad as well as Mary Ellen were looking at him expectantly. Ward recognized his son's distress and came to his rescue.

"Theodore might have to work and not be able to take care of Buddy while we're away."

Buddy was their dog and his parents were apparently going on vacation.

Thankful for his dad's clue, Theodore volunteered, "I'll be happy to take care of him. I'll come here before and after work to walk him."

"Why don't you just move in here while we're gone," his mom suggested. "You and Mary Ellen could use the pool."

"That's a great idea," Ward agreed.

"Now that's settled, I'll go to the kitchen and check on our desert," June said.

Mary Ellen followed with an offer of help.

While the ladies were in the kitchen, Ward smiled and asked, "Kind of lost in thought, were we son?"

Theodore answered, "I was in another world. Thanks for saving me, dad."

"I can't say that I blame you," Ward commiserated and gave his son a slap on the back. "She reminds me more and more of your mother at that age."

June came back with a warm peach pie fresh from the oven. Marry Ellen followed with four plates and a bowl of homemade whipped cream.

"Who wants whipped cream on their peach pie?" Mary Ellen asked.

"It doesn't matter to me," Theodore answered. "Mom's pie is great even without whipped cream."

"That's very nice of you to say dear." June began to fondle her necklace and continued, "The secret is to use only the juiciest and sweetest peaches, but sometimes things are just a little better with whipped cream."

The End Ch. 03

*****

DIMPLES

The term "dimples of Venus" is a historically accepted name within the medical profession for the superficial topography of the sacroiliac joints. These indentations are created by a short ligament stretching between the posterior superior iliac spine and the skin. There are other deep-to-superficial skin ligaments, such as "Cooper's ligaments" mentioned in Ch. 01 which help support the breasts.

*****

TRAMP STAMP

"Tramp Stamp" is a derogatory term referring to a tattoo on the lower back of a woman. Women's lower backs are often viewed as an erotic body part, leading to the association of lower-back tattoos with sexuality. Lower-back tattoos are also perceived as an indication of promiscuity by some.

*****

DOGGY STYLE

Humans are the only primates that mate face-to-face. In other primate species, the female displays swollen red buttocks to attract a male when she's ready for mating. Human females display enlarged buttocks permanently. This is because regular human sexual activity can encourage long-term pair-bonding for the successful rearing of children.

Wearing tight jeans is popular because they highlight the buttocks and give them a firm, rounded look. High heel shoes make the wearer arch her back, push out her buttocks, and make her wiggle when she walks. Marilyn Monroe reputedly cut three-quarters of an inch (2 cm) off the heel of her left shoe to emphasize her wiggle.

*****

Graywolf2
Graywolf2
315 Followers