A Mother's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Throw your legs over him and lay down" she wrote.

I paused for a few moments setting my phone aside and did what she suggested. I rested my calves across his thighs. "Do you mind if I stretch out"I asked.

"No its fine mom" He responded.

I kept looking back and forth at Tyler and the TV. Christina Aguilera was looking really pretty with her long straight blonde hair. She was one of the four judges on the television show. I wanted to start a conversation with him and start some small talk.

"Do you think she is pretty" I asked.

"Yeah she is hot" he replied. I started to smile at him and I wrote a text message back to Kimberly told her that my legs were over him and we were talking about how hot Christina Aguilera is. In the meanwhile I got a bit of courage built up and I asked "If Brittney wouldn't find out, would you have sex with Christina Aguilera if she appeared at our door? Tyler turned to look at me after I asked him.

"Well hell yeah I would, wouldn't you?" He said in a manly voice. I looked at her for a moment on the TV and I replied "You know Tyler, I probably would" and I smiled back at him then sticking my tongue out at him.

I decided that I needed to change into some more comfortable clothes. During the commercial break I darted up the stairs during and yanked my work skirt from my body and changed panties. I put on a lacy purple thong and covered them with a pair of shorts that were snug to my hips and thighs. I unbuttoned my blouse and unclasped my bra and pulled a tight t-shirt over my head fitting it to my body as I hurried back down stairs to his company. My breasts were not large by any means but this shirt fit me well and made them appear bigger than they really are.

While I was gone, Kimberly sent me another text message asking me "what are you doing now." I responded to her letting her know that I went to my room and changed into some comfortable clothes. "I like it" she wrote back "keep it up" she added.

I resumed sitting next to Tyler but made sure I sat closer to him and I could feel his thigh against mine. I propped my feet up on the edge of the couch in front of me and rested my hands on my lap and he placed his arm on the back of the couch behind me and over my shoulder opposite of him. I wanted to hold his hand, but I wanted him to take that initiative and I knew he wouldn't. In no way would he do that so I had to start it.

"Tyler" I said in a whispered voice

"What mom" he answered

"I feel like we are kids in love back in high school, want to hold my hand" I said jokingly to him.

He laughed at my request but reached down with his left hand, brushing against my tan thigh and interlocked his fingers through mine and our palms rested against each others. I was shocked he would do that, and I know that if Brittney saw what was going on, she would definitely question us. I placed my head on his shoulder and with my free hand I reached over and rested it on his lap, almost directly on top of his penis, and he didn't seem to mind. In doing so, my body had shifted towards him and my right breast was smashed against the side of his torso. Something was brewing in the air as the affection between us was continuing to build. If I were to turn my head up towards him we would be face to face, perfect placement for a kiss, but we weren't there yet. We sat there for a few moments and my phone buzzing kept on the side of the couch. I knew it was Kimberly but I think I was putting my focus all on the moment with Tyler and I ignored her messages.

On the TV there was a young seventeen year old girl who was singing a love ballad for the audience. Her rendition of the song, brought chills and goose bumps up and down my body all the way through my toes. "She is really good" I said out loud as I kept resting my head on Tyler's left shoulder and he agreed with me. I felt really in love with Tyler at that moment sitting there and hearing this young girl sing so beautifully, and once she had finished she had received a standing ovation from the audience, and even the judges.

I pressing my face harder against his shoulder and tried to not look towards the direction of Tyler, but naturally I glanced up at his eyes. They were beautiful. His eyes were big and brown and his eyelashes were long and curled. I guess he could sense me looking at him and glanced back down towards me. Without thinking I leaned up pressing my lips softly upon his cheek. When I released I didn't move my face away but let out a warm sigh against his face and repeated with another soft kiss. I knew that the time had come and the timing was right for it to happen. I may never have another chance for this moment so I kissed him again slowly on his cheek followed with a series of kisses downward making my way to his lips. Tyler wasn't moving away from me. He was accepting what I was doing to him. He was as still as can be and in a little whispered voice he said "That feels really good."

After hearing those words come out of his mouth, I reach with my left hand that was resting on his lap and place it on the side of his face and press my lips into his lips holding them there against his and quickly our mouths slightly open and naturally our tongues connect for a brief second. From this moment on, our kiss got heavier and more passionate. I could feel a bit of wetness form around our lips against the warm breath that was escaping from our kissing. Tyler was beginning to get more aggressive also in his kissing as he would send his tongue deeper into my mouth massaging his tongue against mine. My hand fell from his face down to his chest and slowly dropped further down on to his lap. Our fingers were no longer interlocked as his hand slowly approached my thigh and as he made contact, my body began to jolt. I knew that once his hand landed on my thigh that there was no stopping us. I began to slowly massage my way around his lap until I found his penis and his erection was at the beginning to take shape. I pressed harder on it gripping it through his shorts. I suddenly broke away from our kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"Does that feel good when I do that" I asked him. Tyler could only nod back at me. I slowly rubbed my hand in circles around on his penis. He didn't answer me but leaned more towards me kissing me again and again. I am pretty sure that if he didn't like it he would have the courage to stop me or at least I would hope he did, but he didn't act scared or shy in the least bit. His hand was brushing up and down on my thigh from the seam of my shorts down to my knee. His fingers felt magical against my smooth tan skin and after a few moments he maneuvered his fingers under the elastic of my shorts and down my lace panties feeling my very warm and moist vagina.

"I don't want you to stop Tyler" I told him breaking away from his kiss.

"Please tell me you don't want to stop either" I went on to say needing to hear it from him.

"I don't want to stop" Tyler said to me kissing me again.

Suddenly I felt him trying to slide one of his fingers inside me but by the way I was positioned sitting there he didn't have an easy access so I adjusted my legs and opened them slightly.

"Tyler..." I slightly moaned as he slid his finger inside of me vagina.

"Tyler...lets go upstairs to my bedroom" I said to him as we continued our kisses.

"Ok" he whispered to me in my ear as his finger was probing in and out of me before he pulled it out and removed his hand from my shorts. We both stood up and were facing each other. My arms were around him as his were around me, around my waist and our tongues darting back and forth in each other's mouths. It was almost like we were taking our time but we were in a hurry because we both knew what was going to happen. "Come on, let's go" I said to him pulling away and leading him towards the stairs and up to my bedroom. I turned my head back down towards him a couple of times walking up the stairs and each time our lips would meet and our tongues would collide with each other for a few seconds. We walked into my bedroom and directly over to my queen size bed that was nearly three and a half feet off of the ground.

Before reaching the bed, I turned to him and looked him in the eye. "Take my shirt off" I said to him and instantly his hands were pulling it over my head and he laid it gently on the back of the chair next to my bed. His eyes were back focused on my small bare naked breasts. My nipples were hard from the excitement mixed with the cool air. Tyler leaned over me and began to kiss softly on my right breast and over my nipple before making his way across my chest to my left breast. As he kissed on me, I placed my hands on his waste and slowly guided his shorts down over his penis and pushed them down and they fell to the floor. I placed my hand around his erection loosely and slowly began to stroke it from top to bottom. I could feel that his penis was releasing its pre-cum and the more I stroked him the more slippery he became. I couldn't quite see it yet but I could tell by my touch that he was nearly average in size and maybe a little longer. The head of his penis was thick and the shaft was very firm. I could feel the traces of pubic hairs as my hand brushed against them as I continued to stroke him. Tyler's mouth slowly kissed its way back up to mine as we shared the most passionate kiss as of yet. Both of our mouths completely wide open as we sucked away at each other's tongues before I broke away a few moments later and knelt down in front of him placing my mouth over the head of his penis and slowly took in as much as I could towards the back of my throat. I have never been great at oral sex mainly because it wasn't my favorite thing to do. But I wanted to pleasure Tyler the best that I could. I continued sucking his penis from top to bottom and sometimes I would pause when I reached the bottom of his shaft and massage my tongue across it and around in circles. I could tell by this breathing that he really enjoyed it when I did this. I was always told to get it as wet as possible when I sucked it and then pull off of it and stroke it and I did that a few times as well. I was really getting into it also and enjoyed it. I didn't want him to cum this early so I did stop eventually and kissed my way back up to his mouth and he welcomed me back by wrapping his arms around me once again.

While we exchanged kisses I pushed my shorts and my panties down to my feet and kicked them off to the side. I reached for his right hand and led him down in between my legs and he started to massage and finger me once again, only this time using multiple fingers. His pushing into me was growing more intense and harder as my vagina muscles began to open more for him. I was just standing there kissing him, feeling his fingers going in and out of me as I felt my body begin to tingle and I knew I was on the verge of my first orgasm.

"Don't stop baby you are going to make me cum." I said to him breaking away from his kiss

The time was here and I could barely hold myself up as waves of explosiveness ran through my body as my orgasm reached its highest level before calming down a few moments later. Once it was over Tyler removed his fingers from my vagina and re positioned his hands on my hips and I could feel the stickiness on his fingers as he slowly caressed them across my body from my waist, to my hips and across my lower back.

"Let's take off your shirt babe" I said to him as I helped him slide it over his head. His torso was very man like and I immediately reached up and ran my fingers along his chest and around his nipples. "I guess working out this year did some good for you" I commented as I slowly stroked my away up and down his upper body. I leaned in and softly kissed his chest in multiple places before we stepped our way over to my bed and pulled down my covers. He had to help me get up on it with the mattresses being a bit higher than most. I laid down first followed by Tyler as we lifted the covers over us both and without any hesitation our lips were together and tongues reunited as we french kissed slowly laying there beside each other. Once again I found myself slowly stroking his erect penis and his fingers massaging up and down my vagina making their way inside and out. Slowly, Tyler rolls over on top of me positioning himself in between my widely spread legs that flanked each side of his body. I placed my right calf over the back of his left calf and my hands on the back of his shoulders. I pressed my hips up towards his in hoping to get a feel the head of his penis against my vagina and I did.

"Does that feel good" he whispered very subtle.

"Tyler I want you. I really want you" I said back to him in a breathily voice.

Tyler supported himself up with his hands and he looked downward as he teased me rubbing the head of his penis up and down of my slipper vagina. I also glanced down and all I could see was the swollen shaved and sticky mound that was about to be filled with my sons penis. Tyler pressed into me and I felt my vagina opening as he began to penetrate into my body. I could feel him sliding his way deeper inside of me until he couldn't push forward any further causing me to quietly begin to moan. He held his penis deep inside of me while laying himself down onto my body pressing his chest against my breasts. I could tell by the feeling of his balls against my body that the entire length of his erection was inside of me. He started to move his pelvis and I felt him pulling out of me before pushing it back in slowly at first then at a faster pace. I just laid there under him holding him into my body while he kisses me and works himself in and out of my vagina. As we laid there having sex, the thought of Kimberly crept into my mind as I imagined my phone, which I left downstairs, buzzing and buzzing and I wondered if she would believe me when I tell her the details after we finished. But I wasn't ready to be finished, not yet, not later, not even tomorrow morning. Our body's felt glued together with the exception of Tyler lifting and lowering his hips into me sending his penis deep inside me with each push as each one was harder and harder.

"I don't want you to cum yet baby, if you feel like you are going to stop. Ok?" I said to him and suddenly he stops and slides himself out of me as everything comes to a halt.

"Did you..." I ask as a silence overcame us.

"Almost..." he mutters.

"Roll over sweetie" I say and Tyler follows my order and flips onto his back. I raise myself up and kick the covers down towards the foot of the bed and say "I am not ready for this to be finished yet." I reach with my hand down to his thigh as I position my body towards the center of the bed were his mid section is. I lean over and stick out my tongue and trace it over and around the tip of his penis before sliding it into my mouth to suck it up and down cleaning him of my wetness. I have never did this to any guy after being inside me and for the first time I could really taste myself and it was a lot better than I anticipated. I sucked him slowly at first before picking up speed. Each time I dove down deep the head of his shaft came in contact with my throat making a slushy noise that somewhat sounded kind of disturbing but I didn't let it stop me. I sucked him for nearly five minutes before coming to a halt and he had a look of disappointment when I finished.

"You don't want me to stop baby" I asked him and he shrugged his head sideways as his eyes remained closed but I knew I could give him something better and so I climbed my way on top of his lap placing my hands upon his chest and maneuvering my hips around to guide his penis back inside of me. I began to slowly rock my hips back and forth as each time I went backwards the length of him was pressed hard against my secret spot that got me off quickly and it wasn't about to fail me this time. After a minute of riding him, I felt myself starting to cum and once again my body began to jerk as my orgasm sent waves of excitement through my body. I was now bouncing up and down on his penis smacking my hips to his. His hands found my breasts as he was massaging and squeezing them as I continued to bounce up and down on his dick. I had no intention to stop until I got what I really wanted, which was his dick shooting his cum inside of me.

"Tyler, tell me when you are going to cum baby" I said to him while I continued to bounce up and down on his long erect penis. "Are you close" I asked and he nodded that he was. A few seconds later his hips started to jerk and I felt the beginning of his cum being released inside of me. Suddenly I stop riding and allow my body to fall down on to his chest while continuing to circle my hips slowly as his cum shoots into me. I can feel him pulsating and throbbing inside of me every few seconds as it finishes. I laid there on top of him sweaty and kissed him slowly and softly. I felt like my heart was going to pound out of my chest. I just had sex with own son and it was amazing. He didn't feel like my son once we started, but now they we are finished a weird feeling develops in my gut.

I remove myself from his member and climb off the bed gathering my clothing as I walk to my bathroom to clean myself. For the past half hour my son and I have been engaging in something very special but most people wouldn't understand why it happened. I love Tyler very much and am very proud of all of his success in his schooling and with him graduating. My body smelled of sex as I continued baby wiping it down trying to clean it as much as possible as some of Tyler's cum leaked out of my vagina. It was very thick and I could feel the majority of it still inside me. I finished wiping down and dressed myself in the same clothes and pulled my hair back in to a pony tail and opened the bathroom door. Tyler was still lying in my bed naked and his penis had lost its erection. I take one good look around my room and refocus back on Tyler. I was biting my lip trying to hold back my smile and walked towards him. I crawled my way up the bed and laid back down on the side of him draping my left leg over him and started to rub his chest with my fingertips. He looked at me and our eyes met and we kissed one more time softly before he reached over to turn the lamp light out.

12