A Mother's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AuntPam
AuntPam
30 Followers

"Here's the deal Mum," he began. "You can stay in this flat as long as you want ... for the rest of your life if you like ... as long as you give me something in return."

I looked up at him, trying to keeps my eyes from straying to the hard penis wobbling in front of me.

"What does that mean? Haven't I just done that? what else do you want?"

He paused and licked his lips, for the first time looking less than certain. Then he seemed to take a deep breath and say hoarsely. "I want you to suck my dick, two maybe three times a week!"

"What...!" I exploded.

"Either that or let me fuck you." he added hastily.

"No!" I said with conviction. "I won't do that. I most certainly won't."

I think I expected him to back down but he didn't. Instead he moved closer to me, his penis only inches from my mouth.

"It's that or bye-bye Mum." he said quietly. "It's your choice."

"I... I can't Robbie, I can't." I whispered in a pleading voice, and looking at his looming manhood getting closer and closer to my face. I felt a knot of fear in my stomach.

For a moment he just stood there, and then he said, "So you're not really grateful for my help."

"I am, I am," I said. "I'll do anything for you... but not that... not in my mouth."

"So you're going to go then?" He insisted.

"Please no..." I whispered.

He looked me in the eyes, but either he didn't notice or he ruthlessly ignored the tears I could feel welling up.

"Open your mouth Mummy," he said unrelentingly. "Baby wants to play..."

Now I was really trapped; trapped in the worst of all possible worlds. I didn't want to be homeless and I certainly didn't want to suck my son's cock. But there was no way out that I could see. For a long time I just sat there, with him standing in front of me cock in hand, and edging closer and closer till his cock was brushing my lips. I could smell his juices on the dirty thing under my nose.

Left with no way out I slowly, reluctantly, opened my lips and let him, my son, slip his wet foul-smelling willy into my mouth.

"Now suck it Mummy!" he whispered. "Do this nicely and you're home and dry, literally."

What could I do? My mouth closed around his member and my tongue began to taste and fondle the foul monster in my jaws. I even tried to suck at it gently, instinctively knowing I had to embrace this nightmare to get through to the other side. I wanted to say 'don't cum in my mouth Robbie please' but I couldn't speak with his thing sliding ever deeper into my throat.

On of his hands slipped round the back of my head and he began to rhythmically push my face towards his crotch, the other dropped to my still naked breast, fondling it and tweaking the nipple. I gurgled, trying to cry out as he squeezed and twisted the nipple, but that only seemed to excite him more and his thrusts become faster and deeper.

Still I tried to do it right, closing my mouth and tongue tightly and yet softly on his penis. I even slid my hands up to his backside and grasped the cheeks of his bottom, although this was partly in a vain attempt to control the depth of his thrusts.

"Suck me Mummy," he murmured. "Suck your little boy's cock. You know you want to. Imagine me fucking your old cunt and pounding down on you till your head explodes!"

It was terrible, it was horrible and totally disgusting... and yet I was beginning, ever so slightly, to loose myself in the act. I might even have found it acceptable if Robbie hadn't finally shouted "I'm cumming Mummy, I'm cumming in your mouth," and at the same time pulled my face so hard to himself that his cock seemed to be clawing down my throat.

Then with a roar he exploded and filled my mouth with that terrible stuff all men make. I coughed and choked like I was drowning, but after a moment he thankfully pulled back so I was no longer gagging on the beast in my throat. But the rest of his juice splattered across my face, in my hair and even in my eyes. I coughed and spluttered again trying to spit the disgusting sperm out from my mouth, but Robbie just kept pointing his cock at my face deliberately shooting all his remaining content over my cheek and mouth.

Finally he pulled away and sank down on the sofa opposite. I sat there on the armchair, my face dripping with his stinking cum and my mind in a turmoil. I felt dirty, abused, violated. I'd never experienced anything like this in my whole life. How could I live with it? How could I let him do this to me 'two or three times a week'?

Suddenly I felt a burst of anger. I stood up and went over to Robbie.

"You bastard!" I screamed. "You filthy horrible disgusting boy. I hate you! I hate you!"

Then I slapped him around the face and my hands began to pummel at his chest. I must have looked a sight, my face covered in my son's sperm, and bits flicking off in all directions as I fought him.

"How could you do this to your own Mother?" I shouted. "You raped my mouth, you abused my trust, you've covered me in all this filthy spunk! You're an animal, worse you're a monster, a filthy revolting nauseating monster! I wish you'd never been born, I hope you go to hell for this abominable act!"

As I raved I continued to hit out at him, pounding at his face and chest. Finally he grabbed my arms and we struggled together on the sofa for several minutes. I was screaming and crying doing my best to hurt him in any way I could.

Then it was over and I lay there on top of him panting. He was flushed and panting too, holding my hands up high and away from his face. As I stared at him the last remnants of the cum on my face dripped down on to his cheek. I looked hard at him and he looked at me.

Then something happened, but I've no idea how or why. Maybe it was the fighting, Maybe it was what I'd seen, maybe it was all the filth, maybe it was the words I had shouted, but something happened inside me.

Whatever the reason I scowled down at him and hissed, "Fuck me you little shit!"

He looked at me in genuine shock, but the truth is I had lost it. I roughly pulled off his shirt so we were both naked, and then I slipped down and took his filthy, limp, cum-covered cock in my mouth and sucked at it as hard as I could. In a few seconds it was starting to grow again, but I was already pulling him on top of me and trying to slide his rapidly burgeoning manhood into my dripping vagina.

I guess, as a young man he was up for it, and he instantly began to ram himself deep inside me. I clutched his back with one hand, raking at it with my fingernails, and his bottom with the other forcing him up as far up inside me as he could go. He cried out from the pain of my nails but he didn't stop.

"You fucking disgusting little shit," I whispered in his ear. "This is what you want isn't it, to fuck your mother's cunt, to give the old hag what she deserves! Well fuck me then you bastard. Fuck me hard. Fuck your poor old mummy till she begs you to stop! You horrible dirty filthy disgusting boy!"

He was pounding me now and clawing roughly at my breasts. But every stroke was only stoking the fire inside me, and any pain or discomfort only heightening the uncontrollable urges driving me on. It was incest, it was wrong, it was dirty; I was covered in my only son's sperm, but it was the most exciting erotic experience imaginable. I was even rubbing my face against Robbie's and hungrily licking off any juices transferred. It tasted ugly, disgusting, but it tasted like sex... hard deep dirty sex.

"Oh mummy," I heard him reply as the fireworks began in my brain. "I want this. I want to fuck my mummy. Fuck the old bitch. Fuck her every single day!"

I have no clear memory of the events after that. The orgasm I had seemed to roll on and on, and for the first time in many years I embraced it and let it flow through me till dream and reality merged into one glorious sensation. I was lost in some far away place beyond the stars, touching feelings and experiences I never knew existed. Nothing mattered any more, and all those things that had seemed important, like the dirtiness of it or the morality of it, just faded away into one holistic wholesome joy.

Now that it's over I'm not sure how I feel. I suppose I am ashamed, but I am also content. At least I know now that I have a home. Maybe it comes at a high cost... but maybe that cost will not be nearly so difficult to meet as I first thought.

October 17th

Robbie has formally approved that I may stay on... with one condition. I must move my things and myself into his bedroom. I have agreed, and everything is now 'put to bed'.

The diary ends here, but from what I can gather Aunt Felicity lived with Uncle Robin for the rest of her life. Whether she did indeed fuck him every day after that I've no idea...

END

AuntPam
AuntPam
30 Followers