A Mother's Duty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh fuuck~?!" was all the Prince could say as he looked back over his shoulder in time to watch one of her hands move from his ass to grip his cock, where it hung between his thighs, pushing her tongue into his hole and making him moan again. "Ffffuuuck yes! Nnnmmmf~! Eat my ass, oh gods!"

Agrippina could only chuckle as he laid his chest down on the bench, keeping his ass nice and elevated for her. This being the Royal Cloak Room, they both knew that no one would walk in on them, not even if Augustus screamed his slutty little heart out, so she made sure to lick every inch of his well-trained hole until he was curling his toes in pleasure; then she paid careful attention to the smooth skin that stretch from there to his balls, gave those plenty of affection, and finally pulled his cock back towards her before wrapping her lips around it.

Of course, Augustus had asked her to make sure he could get feeling back in his ass, so she slipped a few fingers into hsi hole to keep it occupied while she had her fun.

He was in heaven, receiving the utmost pleasure with almost no effort on his part beyond holding his ass up.

"Can you feel it Augustus?" she asked, the head of his cock pulling free of her lips with a wet pop, her fingers continuing to pump in and out of his hole, curling this way and that to make him squirm.

"Oh gods~!" he replied, squeezing his eyes shut as his hips shook, her hand teasingly stroking his cock. "Yes! I can! Nnnn, feels so good~!"

"Do you want it to feel better?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"YES!"

Agrippina moved quickly, fairly jumping to her feet behind him as she shifted her dress, freeing her cock and taking the Prince-Consul mere feet from his own throne.

The symbolism was not lost on the Prince, of being dominated in the most primal fashion so close to his very literal seat of power. No matter how much power he had, Augustus would always go weak in the knees when a proper cock was introduced to the equation, it was only a matter of time.

*~*~*

Less than an hour after making sure he could feel his ass, the Prince-Consul found himself in the Great Coleseum of Reme(There were many Great Places in Reme), where today a gladiatorial match was to take place. Earlier that day, two lordlings had petitioned the Golden Throne to choose between them who would inherit their ancestral lands and titles, for they were twins, and their mother had died before choosing one herself.

Naturally, Augustus sat in the Royal Box, situated about mid-level in the stands, affording him and his retinue an unparalleled view of the impending fight below. To his right sat Agrippina, and to his left was his mother, her sisters on her left.

"So kind of you to invite us to see the match, your Grace," Venus said with a small smile as she watched the two fighters step forth from ready rooms on opposite sides of the arena.

In face and body, they were identical, but in choice of arms and armor they differed.

One woman turned to face the Prince with her chest bound tightly in linen wrappings and a leather hold-all making herself as streamlined as possible as she wielded a javelin and a small shield. The other face him wearing nothing at all, wielding one of the wickedly curved swords favored by the Kho.

"I know which one I'm rooting for," Bofa said from behind Augustus as he rose, also present on Royal invitation.

"My people!" the Prince intoned, ignoring his guests for a moment to initiate the fight properly. "Today's games start with an important bout! Some of you may know, the Lady Lorkin has passed away, leaving her properties and titles in turmoil as she failed to choose which of her twin daughters would be her heir; So today they shall fight to the first blood to decide who among them shall be the Primogentor of their family line!"

The crowd cheered, not because they cared about the Lorkin estate's future, but because that's what a crowd tended to do when addressed by royalty before a fight.

The pair gave their Prince-Consul a quick salute, Augustus nodded and took his seat just as they turned and began to circle each other.

"Sorry about that little interruption, Mother dearest," he said, leaning towards Venus as she placed her hand on his thigh. "Duty and such."

"You could easily have your voice do such pedantic announcing," she reminded him, even as her fingers started to gently knead his thigh. "It is her purpose to speak for you, after all."

"Mmm! True, but this was my first time," he explained, groaning at the light massage. "I'm sure I'll pass such things to Agrippina when they lose their charms more often than not."

"Good boy," Venus cooed into her son's ear, her breasts pressing into his shoulder through her crimson sundress, the thin material allowing him to feel her stiffening nipples through it. "I want to see you in my rooms after the match. You don't need to be here for the normal games, do you?"

"Nnnooo..." he said slowly, sighing as his mother's breath blossomed warmly in his ear. "I suppose I don't..."

"Your Grace did call for a meeting of the Council as soon as they could be gathered," Agrippina hastened to remind him.

"Oh yes," he said, pouting just a little and completely missing the glare his mother threw over his head at his voice.

"And me tonight," Bofa helpfully called out from her seat behind him, giving Venus a knowing smirk even as she got her own glare in return.

"Right right," Augustus said with a smile. "I wouldn't dream of missing our... Appointment."

*~*~*

That evening Augustus paced his chambers, telling himself he was simply getting a feel for the room that he certainly wasn't at all nervous about Bofa's impending visit.

And why would he be? Getting brutally ravaged by one of the Kho was the worst kept secret fantasy of almost every noble in the Imperial City! A fantasy that very few ever saw gratified. After all, getting bruised and broken hurt, sex-caused or otherwise, but he was sure he could take it. He had to. This was his first 'diplomatic meeting' after all. He had to make a good impression on one of the most storied women south of Gord, a woman who could flex one arm and crush a melon, a woman with a literal horse cock.

"This may have been a mistake," he muttered to himself as he turned to look upon his bedchamber. "I'm good, but I don't know if I'm that good..."

His chamber was many things. Stately, expansive, open-concept, full of columns, and the floor was made of massive blocks of polished marble that was covered in various furst and rugs. What his chamber wasn't was easily cleaned and in his sudden fit of nerves he'd pushed so much scented oil up his ass he was leaving a slime trail everywhere he paced.

Normally, his handmaidens would clean up after him as soon as he'd made a mess, but upon seeing the stress he was in they offered to 'relieve his tension.' To Augustus, this felt rude to Bofa, and he wanted to present himself to her as fresh and tight as possible, oils aside of course, so he had been forced to send them and their temptations away.

Now he was strongly considering calling them back and taking them up on their offer. If Bofa saw how nervous he was, she might take grave offence. The only thing stopping the Kho from pouring through the southern mountains was their good will.

True, they had no hope of withstanding the full imperial might of Reme, but Gord would fall before they could be put down. That was the real reason that Reme had an informal alliance with them. That, and a sudden bloody war with recklessly violent savages would severely drain the Empire's resources, leaving them vulnerable to unkind advancement form other unruly neighbors.

Oddly enough, Augustus had become so caught up in the ramifications of war that he'd rather forgotten what had set off his panic in the first place, leaving him calm, if now worried about bigger things.

Until the door nearly exploded off its hinges, revealing the nearly eight-foot figure of Bofa Deez, leader of the Kho by right of conquest, naked save for a single loincloth.

"Prince-Consul!" she boomed, entering the room as one of the guards sheepishly closed the door behind her; a wine bottle in one hand and it's stopper in the other. "Time to seal the deal, little man!"

It took everything in Augustus not to shriek when she made her entrance, but he couldn't stop himself from jumping a little. Graciously, she pretended not to notice.

"Bofa you can't just storm into the royal chambers screaming," he admonished as he forced himself to relax. "And are you sure you want to skip straight to it? We have all night after all."

"I'm here to fuck, boy," she said berfore taking a long pull from the bottle. "Pillow talk is for after."

"Well..." in her presence again, it was easy to forget his nerves from just moments ago. In the moonlight that spilled through the massive open windows, her dark skin shimmered, drawing his eyes this way and that, to her scars and her muscles and her curves.

And to the rising beast between her broad thighs, barely concealed by the tattered leather loincloth. "At least share the bottle."

12