A Mother's Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Robbie's cock was in my ass he stayed still for a minute. This allowed me to catch my breath and ration the pain.

"BABY!" I gasped. "You're so deep inside of me."

"Does it hurt, mom? You told me to make it hurt."

"It does, Robbie. But you'll turn mommy's pain into pleasure in a minute."

Robbie began to softly hump my ass. I could feel the friction of his dick sliding inside my rectum walls. And then I started to experience pleasure. At first the pleasure was psychological. Robbie's cock was in my ass; my son was happy and was getting what he wanted. A mother could not want anything more. And then, this psychological pleasure began to merge with the movement of his cock. As he pushed I could feel his cock's tip massage deep recesses of my body that rocked my core. I began to associate the pressure of his tip touching those deep recesses with the joy of making my son happy and I found that I was suddenly on the verge of a new type of orgasm.

"Oh, mom. It's so tight. I can't stand it too long. It's so tight." He was grunting and making noises like he never made. The friction and pressure was causing him pain too. But he kept pumping.

"Keep going, baby. Mommy's going to cum from the pain. It's so wonderful to feel you filling me like this. I feel pregnant with you again," I confessed. I think that the mention of pregnancy pushed him over the edge.

"Uuggh," he cried. "I'm cumming, mommy. I'm cumming in your ass."

I imaged his penis ejaculating its jizz into my ass and I began to rub my pussy frantically. Just as Robbie began to slow his humping motion, I accelerated mine and felt my vagina explode. I began to shout with joy, "Oh! OOOoooo!" My vagina was ejaculating; I was squirting! As I rubbed my clit I could feel the juices shooting out of me.

When it was done I fell forward and Robbie fell on top of me. His inflating penis was still in my ass and he lay still on my back. "Mom," he said, "thank you for that. I'll never have a greater moment in my life than this."

"Me neither, baby," I whispered back. "Me neither."

In the weeks that followed Robbie and I continued our routine. I came into his room in the morning and he came into my mouth. We had afternoon sex almost every day and I orgasmed every time. One night my husband was horny for some reason. Something he had seen that day must have set him off, because we hadn't had sex in nearly a month. Sex with my husband was, I found, uninteresting. I performed my wifely role. I pleasured him and let him cum into my pussy. I told him that it was great and thanked him. But the truth was that I thought of Robbie the entire time. After my husband fell asleep I snuck into my son's room and assaulted his cock. It was practically rape. I rode him and we came together, his juices unknowingly mixing with my husband's. It was the relief that my husband could no longer provide.

Then one day Robbie came home from school and found me working in the kitchen. He was a bit early and I hadn't expected him. When he walked in he found me wearing my day dress and scrubbing the stove.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh my!" I exclaimed, turning around, shocked to see him standing there. "I didn't know that you were home. Why are you home early?"

"I skipped the last class because I was thinking of you."

"Honey, you shouldn't do that."

"And you should be waiting for me and ready for my cock," he said playfully. He was horny and it was making me horny to hear him be so explicit.

"Oh, should I? Bent over the table with my ass exposed all day long waiting for your cock to come impale mommy?" I jested. I approached him and reached out for his crotch. I began rubbing his cock through his pants and stared into his face waiting for his retort. I could feel the juices gathering between my legs. I was excited, wondering if he would cum in my mouth, cunt, or ass. But he didn't say anything. He let me jack his cock through his pants and just stared back into my face. His cock got hard and was clearly constrained in his pants, but I didn't stop my rubbing. Suddenly, he made his move. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a chair at the kitchen table, the one that was often left out for us to fuck on in the afternoons and, sometimes, quietly in the evenings. He sat down on the chair and in a single gesture laid me out across his lap like a child about to be punished.

"You've been a bad girl and you need to be punished," he said. He pulled my dress off of my legs and ass and scrunched it over my back. My ass and thighs were now centered in his lap and completely exposed. The thrill of my nude form before my son's eyes turned me on even more. Then, he slapped me hard on the ass and I let out a screech. And he hit me again and again.

"Ugh!" I let out. "Oh! I've been a bad girl. I'm sorry for being a bad girl. Punish me to make me be your good little girl," I said in the most cutesy and infantile voice I could muster.

Robbie smacked me again. It sent a sharp sensation through my ass cheeks, but then came the pleasure of knowing that Robbie was touching me and pleasuring himself with my body. "You have been a bad little girl," he said. And he spanked me again. "Are you going to be my good little girl?"

"Yes, daddy, yes. I promise that I will be your good little girl. I'll prove it to you; I'll do whatever you want me to, daddy." The roles we were playing were now established. We had never done anything like this before. My son was my daddy and I was his little girl. It was entirely new, yet I seemed to remember it happening a dozen times before. SMACK! He hit me again.

"Daddy's little girl has been too bad for this to go unpunished." SMACK! "Daddy's going to have to make you pay, sweetheart." SMACK!

"Whatever you want, daddy," I playfully offered in my little girl voice.

Robbie spanked me one more time. SMACK! And then pushed me to the floor. I wasn't expecting it and I fell hard. Before I could gather myself he was on top of me. I was face down on the floor and I could hear his pants sliding off. In one gesture his rock hard cock impaled my cunt. This was my punishment.

"Ugh! Daddy, daddy, no!" I pretended to fight. "Daddy, no one's ever done that to me, daddy. It hurts, it hurts!"

"Daddy's got to teach you a lesson, sweetheart," Robbie squeaked out between the grunting of his cock thrusts. He was being rough and violent and fulfilling the role that he was playing. "Daddy's little girl is never going to forget her punishment!"

"Daddy, no! Don't, daddy! Your pee pee is inside of me, daddy! It can't be, daddy, it can't be," I screamed and playfully fought beneath my son. I playacted from a place of a forgotten memory. The action seemed familiar and real.

Robbie held me down and pumped his cock in and out of my cunt. I could feel a wetness I hadn't felt in decades. I think he was making me bleed down there and it was contributing to the lubrication. The pain and the pleasure were one, just as the first time he fucked my ass and just like something else that I couldn't quite place.

"Daddy's cock is going to cum inside you, little girl."

"No, daddy."

"And daddy's cum might make you pregnant," he said between his violent breathes.

"No, daddy."

"And if you get pregnant it's because you're a slut."

"I'm not a slut, daddy!"

"Yes you are, baby. From now on you're my slut! Every day daddy is going to rape your little cunt, baby. Every day he's going to cum inside you whenever he wants. That's what daddy's little girl wants, isn't it?"

"No, daddy!" I appealed.

"Don't lie to me!" he yelled, pounding my cunt even harder to enforce his point.

"Ok, daddy, I'm your slut daddy. I want you. I want your cock in my pussy every day and every night. I want to make mommy jealous. I want you to want my cunt over hers, daddy!"

"That's what I thought, you slut. Ugh! It's happening, baby! IT'S HAPPENING! Daddy's cumming into your virgin cunt! Ugh! Yeah, yeah, yeah."

I felt my own orgasm rise with Robbie's. The pain of the thrust to the floor and the violence of his impaling cock were real, but the incest and rape fantasies were too much. When daddy told me that he was cumming I shivered with a virgin's orgasm.

"Yes, daddy!" I yelled. "Cum inside of your little slut's cunt!" The shivering stopped and we came to a stop. My face was pressed into the kitchen floor and my son still atop me.

"Will daddy's little girl be good from now on?" Robbie whispered in my ear.

"No!" I said laughingly and turned my face askew to see his smile. He kissed me deeply and then lifted himself off of me. I felt his limp dick slide out of my cum-filled pussy. It sent tingles through my aching body. I stood up and my head swirled. I felt momentarily dizzy and for a second imagined myself as a very young woman in my childhood kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Robbie asked.

"Yes, yes, honey." I said. "It's just that...I'm having a moment of deja vu...of something I can't seem to remember from when I was a young girl."