A Mother's Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John then moved his hand off my breast – I felt his warm hand slip under my T-shirt and move upwards, dragging the bottom of my shirt as he went. For a second, I tensed up, then I just gave in to my naughty desires and moaned into my husband's mouth as he pushed my shirt up and revealed my naked breast to our son. I glanced at Jessie and was rewarded with a look of sheer disbelief as he ogled my tit and his father teasing and pulling on my swollen and sensitive nipple.

John pressed on, winking at me again as he ended our kiss and tugged my shirt up further to reveal both my breasts. He ducked his head down and began to kiss each of my tits, pausing to suck on one nipple and then the other, while I stared at our son and fought to catch my breath. This was so nasty and sexy and wrong and I was loving every second of it.

I let out a long, lusty moan as I felt John's hand palm my wet, panty covered pussy, rubbing the material into my crotch. I knew without looking that the wet spots were now a massive stain and the sodden material was plastered to my labia lips, molding the material to reveal the shape of my mound. I bit my lower lip, looking at my son before groaning with pleasure again.

I needed to be fucked and I needed to be fucked right now. I squirmed against the probing fingers and mouth of my husband for another minute or two before gasping out loud, "Take me to bed, please! Take me to bed now!"

John groaned with approval and he stood up, his erection pressing visibly against his pajama bottoms. He pulled me to my feet, T-shirt still pulled up above my breasts and then as he let me stand there on display, he turned to our heavily breathing son and said in a joking manner, "Sorry, Jessie. I guess we get a little carried away sometimes. Goodnight, son."

John stepped behind me and I felt his hand cup my ass cheek and urge me forward. I strutted proudly past my son, panties wet and clinging to my pussy, breasts bouncing and nipples swollen and throbbing, savoring his lusty stares. "Good night, son," I said huskily. "Momma loves you!"

John and I walked slowly up the stairs, letting John get a good view of my mostly naked body. Once out of sight, we hurried to our bedroom, again leaving the door open. My husband took the initiative, bending me over my dressing table chair and almost ripping my panties off me. He spread my legs wide and then with one swift motion, lowered himself and thrust up into me, burying his hard dick in me and making me scream with delight!

Soon, my cries of sexual pleasure were echoing through the house and there was no doubt in my mind that my Jessie could hear my pleading to, "FUCK MOMMA! FUCK MOMMA WITH THAT BIG COCK. GIVE MOMMA WHAT SHE NEEDS! CUM IN MOMMA WITH YOUR HOT SPUNK!"

John spurred me on as he slammed into me again and again, his fingers reaching around and squeezing my breasts, saying, "You want him, don't you? You're want to be a mommy whore, a fuck slut for Jessie, don't you, Shelly? Shelly Son-fucker, you want your son's cock cumming in your pussy!"

In the rare moments between our dirty talk and the wet slapping of our bodies coming together, I was sure I heard moans floating up from the first floor and I began to orgasm when I heard a long drawn out, "Mommmm!" John later said he didn't hear that, but I would swear on a stack of bibles that I did.

Afterwards, as John's semen trickled from my still quivering pussy, he asked, "So, Shelly, how much longer until you do what I told you to do?"

I sighed at the thought of the endgame of John's command. Part of me wanted to go downstairs right now and accomplish my mission, but part of me told me to stick to my plan. I turned my head to kiss my husband and said, "Two or three days, baby. If your son doesn't just come up here and rape me first." Even that sounded like fun and John thought so too judging from the look on his face, but he nodded and said, "Well, I can wait a few more days." He studied me for a second and grinned. "This really turns you on, doesn't it, babe?"

I sighed again and replied, "Like you cannot believe, John. I've been wet ever since you told me you wanted me to fuck our son. And I want to. I want to make Jessie my lover." I paused and then blurted out, "This won't be a one-time thing, will it?"

John smiled and ran his finger the length of my back, sending little electric tingles up and down my spine. "I hope not. I hope Jessie wants to fuck his mommy every day for the rest of his life. What kind of daddy would I be to deny him something as sweet as his Mom's pussy?"

It seemed like an eternity before the next night arrived. It was a Friday and usually Jessie went running around with his friends, but this Friday night Jessie stayed home, even offering to buy us pizza for dinner so I wouldn't have to cook. Nothing had been said about what had occurred over the past two days, but the tension over it was hanging thickly in the air. Jessie seemed to always be hanging around me, his eyes constantly devouring me and several times I thought he might just grab me and start pawing at my body, making real my joking prediction about raping me, but somehow, my son seemed to retain control over himself, although I did receive one or two impromptu hugs, Jessie pressing his body against mine, mashing my breasts against his chest.

We'd eaten Pizza and there was some silly monster movie on the television. John and Jessie had both changed into pajamas, John again opting to leave his chest bare. I was more daring than ever before, wearing a spaghetti strapped silk camisole that didn't quite cover my belly button and a high cut tan French bikini. Again, I opted for a top that was too small for me and the silky material hung tightly and invitingly to my breasts, nipples poking against the silk prominently.

John kept looking at me, curiosity in his eyes, but I kept delaying the moment, enjoying teasing our son, making him wonder when and if John and I would start making out again. The movie droned on and on while Jessie had to be satisfied with casting glances over at my scantily clad body.

Finally, I couldn't bare it anymore. I placed my hand on my husband's thigh and snuggled up a little closer and raised my head to kiss him. John was ready and we were quickly kissing, our mouths open, tasting each other. I could feel my husband's heart beating in his chest, knowing he could surely feel mine beating away like a jackhammer.

Kissing quickly led to caressing and then more caressing. I acknowledged my son's presence, glancing his way several times as he stared openly at his parents making out. Soon John's hand was squeezing my breasts and I was scissoring my legs back and forth, the heat between my thighs almost unbearable, sure that John could see the soaked material plastered against my pussy. John reached down and cupped my ass cheek and I felt myself being lifted up and being plunked onto my husband's lap. I wiggled happily as I felt John's thick erection against my ass cheeks.

I groaned into my husband's mouth as he slipped a hand between my legs, flinging my left leg out to drape over his knees, now exposing my panty-clad crotch completely to our son. A quick look over at Jessie provided me a glimpse of a very excited young man with a large tent in his pajamas. His hands moved aimlessly as he tried to keep from rubbing himself.

John used his hand though to rub my fabric covered pussy, ascertaining my aroused state. Then without warning, John reached up and grabbed the neckline of my camisole and yanked downward viciously, snapping the shoulder straps and tearing the camisole off my body, baring my breasts.

Jessie gasped as for the second time, his father bared my breasts for him to view. I felt the blood singing through my veins, making me dizzy with so many emotions. I gasped for breath as John ended the kiss. Through the roaring in my ears, I heard my husband say, "Your mom has one damn fine body, Jessie – don't you think her tits are magnificent?"

I could only sit there sprawled in John's lap, gasping for breath as he hefted one of my firm, full breasts and stared at my slack-jawed son. John ducked his head and took my hard, erect nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it. I groaned as his hand slipped down over my stomach and again palmed my sodden crotch, pressing his fingers into the silk of my panties, making the material rub against the inner parts of my labia.

"Feels sooo good!" I moaned, shivering as my husband's teeth nipped at my nipple as his tongue rolled over my flesh.

John let go of my nipple, releasing it with a wet pop and growled, "Then you're going to fucking love this, Shelly!" John slipped his hand slightly upward to the low-cut waistband of my panties and then slipped them down under the material, fingers delving quickly between my pussy lips and then curling as they were swallowed by my pussy. My body convulsed and jerked, both from surprise and shock as I realized my husband was now fingering my pussy in front of our son.

I heard Jessie moan as John's hand wriggled around inside my panties, slipping, one, two, three fingers into my wet and burning vagina! I was helpless to do anything other than sit sprawled there on John's lap, legs wide and on the verge of orgasm, watching my son watch his father finger fuck his mother.

John expertly pleasured me, his middle finger probing deep while his forefinger and ringfinger curled up seeking my G-spot. At the same time, his palm rubbed against the upper folds of my pussy, teasing and rubbing my clitoris. I must have looked like quite the madwoman, writhing on John's lap in carnal delight, my long hair whipping around and my breasts bouncing wildly as my husband's fingers plunged in and out of me.

I tried the best that I could to keep my gaze locked on our son, watching Jessie's reaction. As near as I could tell, he was very excited, breathing hard, his fingers digging into the arms of the recliner as he stared intently at us, burning every second of our shameless display into his memory. Knowing that this was my child, my only son watching me be pleasure was more than I could bear and like a tidal wave, my orgasm washed over me.

"OH GOD YESSSS, FINGER ME BABY, MAKE ME OH GOD MAKE MOMMAAA CUMMMM FINGER MOMMMMAA MAKE MOMMMA CUMMM!" I screamed as I convulsed and shook, almost falling off John's lap.

Jessie let out a choked sob and I saw his hip move uncontrollably too, his butt coming right off the cushion of his seat and quickly a wet spot began to appear at the crest of the tent in his pajamas. I sobbed with wordless joy as through my orgasm clouded mind I realized that we had just made our son cum in his pajamas.

Our eyes were locked on each other as we squirmed and quivered through our almost mutual orgasms while John murmured excitedly, "Yeah, that's it."

Finally I just went limp in John's lap, his free arm holding me up, his erection throbbing urgently against my butt. Jessie's chest was heaving and his face was fire truck red as he realized what had happened. An expression of embarrassment spread over his face and he shifted the recliner to an upright position, preparing to stand up.

"Noooo," I said, my voice a hoarse whisper. "Stay, son...don't leave us yet."

Jessie froze in place, half-risen from his seat, staring at his father and me. Long seconds passed as he watched us, his father's hand still in my panties, teasingly rubbing my outer folds, sending periodic shivers of delight through my body. Then, slowly, Jessie sat back down, his eyes never leaving us.

"Good boy," said John as he pulled his fingers from my pussy, glistening and dripping with my juices. John sucked my cream off his forefinger and smacked his lips. "Delicious!" he declared and moved to suck his other fingers clean, but paused and then held his fingers up to me, brushing my partly open lips. Without hesitation, I sucked his fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean of my juices.

Jessie let out a groan and I was pleased to see that the slowly disappearing tent in his pants was now again growing. I took my eyes off of my son and turned and kissed my husband, tasting myself on his lips. "Darling, I need your cock," I said in a low, breathless voice. Shakily, I let myself slip from John's lap, letting my legs fold up as I descended so that I was on my knees between his legs when I was done.

"I need it, John. I want to taste your cock on my lips. I want to taste your cum in my mouth." I whispered, glancing over almost shyly at Jessie as I spoke. I reached up and began to tug at John's pajamas. My husband lifted his hips and I yanked his pajamas down, freeing his lovely cock to stand straight up.

John sighed happily, knowing what a good cocksucker I am. He glanced at Jessie and then scooted a little bit in Jessie's direction, giving our son a better viewpoint for what came next.

I reached out and took my husband's cock in my hand, now as on the first time I knelt at this feet, marveling at his fine example of the male penis, long, thick and oh so hard. "I love you, John," I whispered as I slowly stroked his cock. As I ran my hand up and down his long shaft, I turned and looked over at my son. "I love you, Jessie."

Slowly, my eyes on Jessie, I lowered my head and took John in my mouth, pausing to rub the head of his penis against my lips and to roll my tongue around the crown and across his piss slit before slowly wrapping my lips around my husband's thick meat and taking him inch by inch into my mouth.

John groaned as I slowly deep-throated his cock, taking it all, running my tongue along his stiff shaft until his cock head was lodged deep in my throat and my lips were being tickled by his pubic hairs. I made an "Mmmmm" sound as I held my man's penis in my mouth, letting it get slick with my saliva. Then slowly I released John's cock, again letting it slip from my lips inch by thick inch.

I let him go and again ran my tongue over the head, then trailed my tongue down his shaft until I buried my face in his balls, tonguing them as well before rolling my tongue back up the several inches of his erect penis. All during this, I watched our son staring avidly at my actions. If anything, I think he was harder than he had been before, judging by the size of the bulge in his pajamas.

"Son, why don't you make yourself comfortable?" I said to Jessie. "Let your cock out and feel free to masturbate while I suck your father's cock."

Jessie moaned and looked at me, then his father. "Mom?" he moaned.

I nodded and said, "Yes, Jessie, it's okay. We don't mind. It's not fair that we get all the fun. Go ahead, jerk off while I suck Dad's cock." I winked at him and said, "You can pretend Momma's doing it to you."

Then I began to suck John's cock again, making a serious effort to show off my cock sucking skills to Jessie. John helped out by keeping my long, blonde hair pulled back from my face so it wouldn't obscure our son's view of my oral pleasuring of his dad.

My eyes wandered back and forth between my husband and my son. Within a minute of resuming my blowjob, I was rewarded with Jessie squirming a bit in his seat so he could pull his pajamas partly off, revealing his hard and glorious cock. It was streaked with streamers of semen where he just cum. It was incredible and I judged right on the spot that my son was at least an inch longer than his father, perhaps two inches and he was just as thick as John.

I sucked on my husband's cock furiously while John and I both watched Jessie stroke his hard cock. John's sighs of happiness mixed with Jessie's unmistakable noises of spanking the monkey and I made them both swell a little more as I gobbled John's cock noisily, slurping and sucking. I have never understood why, but men love to hear a woman sound as if she is almost choking on the cock they're sucking on. I suppose it all has to deal with the fantasy of believing their cocks are almost too big for a woman to be able to put in their mouths.

Just as the lewd and almost incestuous scene had triggered a quick orgasm from me, both my men were not able to contain themselves for very long. I had my lips wrapped tightly around the crown of John's cock, sucking furiously as my tongue swept over it again and again when John moaned, "Oh God, Shelly – sweet cocksucker – I'm going to cum!"

Immediately, John stiffened and his cock swelled and a thick jet of hot semen exploded inside my mouth, then another and another. Then, while I adore the taste of semen, I couldn't resist my naughty impulse to give our son another display of his mother's whorish ways. I let my husband's cock slip from my mouth and let our son see his father's cock spray sperm all over his mother's face. Jet after jet of hot semen splashed against my face, coating my cheeks and lips, running across the bridge of my nose and dripping from my chin. It seemed as if in one orgasm, John was literally emptying his balls to cum on my face.

I rolled my tongue around my lips, scooping up streamers of my husband's cum and while doing so, looked over at my son, giving him a lusty leer. "I love the taste of sperm," I whispered and that was all it took.

Jessie sobbed and his hips began to buck and as his frantically stroked himself, my son began to cum, huge spurts of cum erupting from his cock, and splattering all over his hand and stomach, the first bursts going up a few feet. Like his father, he seemed to cum forever, a thick flood of semen that coated his hand and cock as he milked himself.

"Mom!" Jessie moaned again and again as he watched me watching him masturbate. Finally, he was done, and sat there with his hand around his somewhat deflated cock, gasping for air and staring at me with tear filled eyes.

"Jessie, are you alright?" I asked, a little concerned that maybe this was all too much for him.

He nodded furiously, seeming to be unable to say much more than "Mom."

I felt John lean forward and then his finger rolled over my cheek and my chin, scooping up his spunk splattered here and there. "Did you enjoy yourself, son?" he asked.

Again, our son nodded furiously and grinned sheepishly at the same time while John slipped his semen covered finger into my mouth and I lovingly sucked it clean. John's grin again turned into a open mouth gape as he watched his mother act so slutty.

I turned to John and murmured, "It's time to go to bed, honey." My husband reached down and helped me to my feet. We started to walk past our son, but I turned and went over to him, bending over him to say goodnight, well aware that my breasts were hanging down and swaying just a bit as I did so.

"Goodnight, sweetie. Momma loves you." As I spoke and then leaned forward and kissed my son on the corner of his mouth, I made sure my breasts were brushing against his chest and with one hand, I reached down and squeezed his own hand still encircling his cock, managing to scoop up some of his sperm from his cum covered hand.

"Get a good night's sleep, Jessie. I expect tomorrow will be a busy day," I said as I started to turn away, making sure he saw me bring my semen smeared hand to my mouth and lick his cum off as we walked away. Jessie tasted different than his father, strong and sweet. I immediately fell in love with the taste of my son's semen.

As we walked up the stairs, John's hands took me by the waist and he said quietly, "I'm very pleased with you, Shelly." My husband's words and even the tone he spoke them in hit me like I'd been plugged into a pleasure machine. I felt my knees grow weak even as I felt my pussy quiver and trickles of my juices began to run down my thighs.

We entered our bedroom as one, arms wrapped around each other, kissing passionately. I don't remember us even hitting the bed, I just know that suddenly I was on my back and John was in me, lustily pounding his cock into me and I was wailing with pleasure. John talked to me with each thrust, calling me a motherslut and asking me if I was ready to fuck our son.