A Mother's Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a few minutes before 9, I heard my parent's bedroom door open, quickly followed by my mother's footsteps down the hallway towards the bathroom. I laid there for a few minutes thinking about the possible image of my mother's naked body in the shower and decided to get up and get moving for the day. Despite no sleep I didn't feel very tired at all, most likely still buzzing off the unexpected thrill of the previous night. I got up, threw a pair of nylon shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt on, and headed out of my bedroom.

Before I reached the steps to head downstairs, I noticed the sound of the shower was much louder than normal, and I paused. Out of curiosity I decided to head down the hall. I couldn't yet see that the bathroom door was open, but when I got in front of it, it hit me. The door was cracked open about 2 inches, which was plenty enough to see inside. My mom had never done that before. When I closed one eye and looked in though, I couldn't believe my luck.

My mother wasn't in the shower yet, but rather standing completely naked in front of mirror. I had never seen her naked body fully until then, and instantaneously my perception of beauty changed. She stood there with her long brown hair falling down over her shoulders. My mother was young comparatively. She had me young when she was only 20. Now, at 40, she looked much better than other women her age. Maybe it was because she didn't have the stress of a job and hence time to work out regularly or maybe she was simply blessed.

She was average height, about 5'6" and had a curvy but firm 130lb frame. She had full 34C breasts that looked too good to be real, but were. Her skin was a soft cream color. Not overly pale, but natural. She had long dark brown hair that was naturally wavy and it fell down to her mid back. Standing there looking at her through the crack, my eyes naturally followed the hair, down her smooth back to her round ass. I couldn't take my eyes off. I noticed the smooth cream skin of her ass cheeks and the little dimples above them. I saw her ass crack and it drove me crazy in just seconds. My dick was rock hard as I stared at the back of my mother's naked body.

It was what happened next though that I couldn't believe. She looked over her shoulder towards the door and I was struck with dread. I was sure she saw me. She looked back towards the mirror though after a second, as if she hadn't seen me after all. Then, she took the hair band off her wrist, and did the most amazing thing. My mother bent completely forward letting her hair hang down. 10 feet in front of me my mother's naked ass was spread as she bent completely forward. She took a considerably long time putting her hair in a pony tail, but eventually she stood back up, and headed to the shower. As she got in and pulled the shower curtain behind her, I felt like I was in a daze. I ran to my room and masturbated in record time, after which I headed down stairs to grab some breakfast.

*****************************

It was about a half an hour later, and I was standing at kitchen counter reading the sports section and eating a bowl of Apple Jacks. At some point in my life, I got into the weird habit of standing at the counter to eat when I'm eating alone, and although it annoyed a lot of people, I was set in my ways as well I suppose. Anyway, as I stood there reading the paper and shoving heaping spoonfuls of cereal in my mouth, I must not have heard my mother walk downstairs, or even into the kitchen for that matter. Needless to say, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist out of nowhere, it scared the hell out of me. In just a second's time, I dropped my spoon, jumped a foot in the air, and yelped like a dog.

Immediately, before I even turned around, my mother was in hysterics. When I turned around to face her, she had her hands over her mouth in a half shocked, half laughing face. Her eyes were wide and I could hear her laughing under her hands, but trying not to.

"You scared... the living... shit out of me woman..." I said in a drawn out and dramatic way. I wanted to look serious, but seeing my mom so entertained, I couldn't help the smirk that I was slowly developing. "Stop it..." I tried to say gravely, but laughter's too contagious, and I couldn't fight it off any more. "Seriously mother... you got me good," I said now chuckling along.

My mother lowered her hands from her face and said: "Sweetie... I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. You were so jumpy, you actually scared me a little," she said still laughing. Quickly though, her voice became more warm and intimate. She said to me: "All I was trying to do was this sweetie..." and she came forward and put her arms around my waist again. I wrapped mine behind her neck and we stood completely against each other. My mother was wearing a sexy blue button up blouse, and her voice became low and sensual. "I just wanted to be close to you..." she told me in what was close to whisper. The sexuality in her voice raised the hairs on my neck.

I was too quickly turned on to still pretend to be annoyed. I said to her as seductive as I could, "Now you are..." We pulled each other as close as possible as our lips met. The kiss heated up quickly. With my mom's arms around my waist holding me against her, my crotch was against hers. I felt my erection growing, but I didn't care. Within 20 seconds I had a rock hard dick and I could feel it pressing against my mother's soft mound. I knew she could as well when her breathing grew heavier and soft moans came between her kisses.

She pulled away just enough that when she spoke her lips were so close they fluttered against mine. "Does your mother get you excited?" she asked me. I could feel her ever so slightly pressing harder against my erection.

"Fuck mom... you're torturing me. When you talk to me like that, I have a lot more on my mind than just kissing." I told her.

She seemed to think about this for a second as if she'd been wrong, and said finally, "You're right sweetie, I am torturing you, and that isn't very fair. I suppose I'll have to make it up to you huh? How about this..." She took her arms away from my waist and took a step back. She was standing a little over a foot away now and still stared into my eyes. My cock throbbed harder than ever. "How about I reconsider your request from last night..." she said slowly as she reached up and unbuttoned the top button.

She took her time and slowly worked her way down, unbuttoning her whole blouse. I was praying that it wasn't a terribly cruel joke of some sort. She stood there in front of me, looking into my eyes, with her shirt unbuttoned. Slowly she reached up and pulled the blouse off one arm, then the next, and then she let it drop to ground all together. Even with a bra one her boobs looked amazing.

"You still want to see mommy's tits sweetie?" she asked like seductress.

"Fuck mom..." I said in disbelief. "I'd love to."

She reached behind herself, and undid the clasp of the bra. Slowly she grabbed the bra and let it fall down her arms, to the floor. My mother was standing in front of me showing me her perfect, firm tits. It was when she pressed against me again that I couldn't control myself.

"Oooo fuck mom." I said as I felt her breasts against me. I kissed her hard and forcefully. I kissed her face and her neck and up to her ear. I slowly sucked her neck back down, but didn't want to stop.

"Oooo baby... I don't know..." my mother said doubtfully, but clearly turned on. "I don't think you should.... O John!" she interrupted herself loudly when my lips slid down her boob. When I finally took her right nipple in my mouth, she moaned loud enough to be a scream. "Oo shit baby that feels incredible." She put her hand on the back of my head and forced her tit into my mouth as much as she could. "Suck me baby... suck mommy's titties. Ooo god YES..." she screamed when I switched to the other one.

I stood there and licked and sucked my mom's youthful breasts for at least 10 minutes. I could tell she was getting more and more aroused by her breathing and how she started rhythmically pressing against my hard on. Finally, without any warning, she shuttered and shook a little. "OOO god... OK, that's enough for right now," she said, stepping away from me. "That felt amazing baby... really" Her voice was almost shaking. She reached down and grabbed her bra, put it back on and picked up the blouse. "I just need a couple minutes sweetie..." she told me with explaining what she meant. She turned and walked hurriedly out the kitchen and up the stairs. Her bedroom door closed hard behind her.

**********************************

I figured my mother had gone to masturbate in her room, which I wish I could've seen somehow. Just as horny as she was, I sat down on the living room couch to do the same. I wasn't worried about being out in the open. We both knew what each other was up to. I closed my eyes and immediately saw the image of my mother's naked ass in the bathroom, bending over in front of me. I lost myself in my fantasy. "O fuck mom..." I moaned out loud. "Fuck. O yes, yes, YES, I'm gonna cum mom!" I moaned loudly "I love you mom..." I said as I came. I was filled with bliss.

I didn't know or how or why, but I knew my desires for my mother were intensifying by the minute. I didn't want to hold back. I didn't want to be reserved. I wanted to make love to every inch of her body, every way that I could. My lust was beginning to blanket over me, consuming my thoughts and engulfing my mind. After a few minutes of contemplating all of that had come to life recently, I opened my eyes and put my dick away. I put the TV on and flipped through the channels aimlessly. I managed to zone out after a little while and gave my head a well deserved break. All seemed well.

***********************************

It was a quarter after four when I woke up. Soon Boss Bob would be home from work, bringing with him servings of pessimism for everyone. Outside, the autumn sun was low in the sky, spilling orange light and long shadows through the windows in the living room. The TV was still on, but it had been muted at some point while I was sleeping. I hadn't expected to sleep at all, let alone four plus hours. I was still drowsy from the long nap, so I let out a lengthy yawn as I stood up to stretch.

"Rise and shine," I heard come from the kitchen. I strolled in leisurely to investigate. My beautiful mother was standing at the kitchen sink, busy with the unbeautiful job of scrubbing potatoes. That was my chance for retaliation I thought, and although I wouldn't scare her, Id have my fun. "You were out cold," she said, again without looking back at me. I came behind her and slipped my arms around her waist as she had done to me earlier.

"You should've woke me up, beautiful," I said as I kissed her neck. My kiss grew wilder as I sucked and licked her neck more passionately. She put the potato she was cleaning in the colander and closed her eyes. It didn't take much of each other to get either of us going, and I could feel myself growing with excitement.

"Mmmm, that's lovely baby... but we have to save it for later. Your father could be home early and walk in any minute," she protested, although I didn't plan on stopping. The feeling on my mom's firm ass pressed against me was amazing. I could feel the tip of my cock poking right between her ass cheeks. Slowly, I pushed forward and back. "No sweetie, don't," she said unconvincingly. "We can't..."

I didn't say anything in rebuttal, but rather kept rubbing the bulge in my pants along her ass crack. It felt better than I could've dreamed. Her thin black pants didn't keep much to the imagination, and I could feel my mother's ass perfectly as I slid along.

"Oooo John... I want to..." she moaned, "but I can't." This time she tried turning to face me, but I didn't loosen my grip on her hips. She looked back at me when I wouldn't let me spin around. I couldn't help it... it felt so incredible. My dry thrusts got faster. "Sweetie... we can't... not now..." she added at the end and it sparked a fire in me. I stop dry humping her ass, and spun her by the hips to look at me. I purposely pushed my hard bulge into her pussy at which she let out a genuine moan of delight.

"Not now?" I asked. I was pressing into her crotch as much as I could. "Why can't we?" I asked. "Why mom?"

She looked at me through heavy breaths and said: "Because... because your father will be home soon. Later... later tonight sweetie" my mother said to me almost in a moan. I smiled and kissed her softly without my tongue. After what felt like an eternity I pulled away for my mom and said: "Ok." I decided to be good for a few hours, so I went over and set the table while my mom cooked dinner, and we talked about movies and music and people we knew, and we laughed.

********************************

Dinner was just as quiet and awkward as the night before, if not more so. The only brief conversation during the whole meal was from my father reminding us he was leaving the next day, and would be gone for a week. My mother and I both acknowledged his comment as casually as we could, both trying to hide the energetic excitement we felt about it. The meal was filled with sideways glances and hidden grins shared between the two of us. It seemed as if, though neither of us knew what the immediate future held, we we're both excited for its arrival. I knew my mom had vague limits in mind for the two of us, but it was becoming increasingly harder to hold back or at least for me. In fact, I was bubbling with so much sexual energy, it at times, felt like I was on drugs. I had no appetite, I was restless, I couldn't sleep... I felt like I was coked out on lust; strung out on desire. I was daydreaming about these same similarities, between sexual desire and drugs, when my father brought me back to earth.

"The meatloaf was good Allison," my dad said as he stood up from the table. He didn't even look at mom, or try to sound even partially meaningful. His voice gave the message, "I couldn't care less if your meatloaf was baked dog shit or a gift given from God himself, Allison" He walked out of the kitchen towards the living room, looking as if we we're strangers in his home. My whole life I never liked my dad or felt any love towards him, but for the first time, I felt what it was like to truly hate someone. I hated my father for his selfish life, for putting work before me and mom, but right then and there, most of all, for not loving my mother. He would never know what he had, or could've had, and so he would never learn what regret felt like. He would die the same heartless and emotionally ignorant man he spent his whole life as. I watched him shuffle away with his back to us, thinking to myself about how that image symbolized his whole life.

"Hello? Earth to John... this is ground control..." My mother's voice faded in as the world around me came back into focus. I shook my head to clear the daze and looked over at her. She was wearing a playfully naughty smile which suggested more mischievousness than innocence.

"Wow... I was totally gone there for a second." I said to her. "Sorry about that... what did you say?"

"I asked would you be willing to help me with the dishes again tonight? As long as you don't mind that is?" my mother asked me. Her voice was casual, but her face was a wicked pose of seduction. Looking right at me, she took her index finger and stuck it in her mouth, then slowly pulled it out, licking it with her tongue all the way to the tip. In the few seconds it took to do that, she flipped all my switches and I was in overdrive.

"Ab-so-lute-ly" I answered, not nearly as relaxed sounding as my mother. She smiled, stood up, and carried some dishes to the sink. I grabbed what I could, and followed suit. I couldn't keep my eyes off her juicy ass as I walked towards her. I had dirty dishes in both hands, and when I was right behind her; I reached around and dropped them in the sink. Now that my hands were free, I put them on her hips as I leaned against her. I poked bulge against her ass, and just like before, it was incredible. I didn't waste any time the second time around, and I immediately began rubbing up and down her ass crack. Either she was ready for it, or she was operating on a new lever of sexual energy.

My mother turned around effortlessly and was looking right in my eyes. "Shhhh... just wait till he goes to bed. He has to pack yet so it won't be long. And I promise..." she paused. She took her hand and put it on my chest, slowly sliding it down, until finally, she grabbed my cock through my pants. I was in disbelief. I opened my mouth as if to moan, but no sound escaped. "... It'll be worth it" she finished. She let go of me, kissed me softly on the cheek, leaned up to my ear. "I promise..." she whispered in my ear, and sucked my ear lobe before turning back to the dishes.

Waiting for my dad to go upstairs and start packing seemed to be the longest 45 minutes of my existence. I paced around the kitchen for a little while helping to finish the dishes. I was at the point by then though, where I couldn't hang out platonically with my mother. The gravity of her sexuality had become too powerful. I felt like I was a few PSI short of exploding all together, so I tried to make myself busy elsewhere.

I attempted watching TV in the family room, but after flipping the channels for 30 seconds, I literally laughed at how pointless it seemed. Up to my room then, I concluded, where tried to distract myself with aimless web surfing. It wasn't more than five minutes before I found myself staring at porn. Clearly that wasn't going to work I conceded. I picked up a book, read 2 sentences, and tossed it aside. I thought for a brief moment I might be able to channel my libido into a work of creative writing. I held the pen above the blank notebook page for only a few seconds before laughing at myself and tossing the pen across the room. After pacing around for a few dilated moments, realizing I exhausted all ideas, I gave up the delusion of distraction and dropped myself onto my bed. Finally, as I was staring up at the ceiling, no longer trying to tame my atomically paced thoughts, I lost my focus on the time. It felt like as soon as I finally lost track of time, I heard my father walking up the steps. I jumped up, got in character, and opened my bedroom nonchalantly just as my dad was passing my room.

"Early night?" I asked him trying to sound naïve.

"Yep." he said. He couldn't be bothered to turn around so he kept on walking. "Flight leaves early. See you in a week." he said as he pulled the bedroom door shut behind himself.

My smile was immediate and from ear to ear. "See you in a week you sad, old fool" I quietly replied. I wasted no time hurrying down the stairs.

************************************

I wasn't sure exactly what I was expecting, but whatever it was, it wasn't this. The living room and kitchen were empty, and when I walked into the family room, I saw my mother sitting on the couch, legs crossed, and looking all business. I didn't know what was going on, but it sure didn't feel like a room full of positive vibes.

For a few long and silent seconds, I stood staring at my mother, feeling completely confused. "What's wrong?" I asked her gloomily. I was almost certain something was.

"Nothing's wrong sweetie, just come have a seat." she said, and accompanied it with a pat on couch next to her. I walked over and sat down, all the while praying and pleading things weren't over with.

"What um... so nothing's wrong?" I asked skeptically. "I thought earlier you said..." but interrupted before I could shoot myself in the foot.

"I know what I said. And I don't break a promise" my mother told me. My hopes were re-inflated a good bit by that, but I was still worried about her sudden demeanor change up. She continued: "We just need to talk though for a few minutes ... it's important." My nerves were roller-coastering up and down. I tried sounding sincere and concerned. "Ok mom." I said. Luckily by talk, she meant more along of the lines of her talking and me listening.