A Mother's Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John... what we've been doing is wrong, we both know that. A mother and son should not be comfortable doing the things we've been up to recently. We should feel guilty and regretful about what..."

"But Mom, I don't regret..." I started

My mother interrupted my outburst. "Just let me finish what I have to say sweetie." she told me patiently. "What I was saying is that, what we've done is wrong, and we know it is, and we should feel terrible for even thinking about such things... but we don't" I was starting to unclench. "I don't regret any of it either sweetie, and I DO know it's wrong, but honestly, I don't care. Honestly John... I like being wrong. In fact, I love it baby." My sexual electricity slowly started circulating again. My mother's words started becoming more passionate, and I had an idea her libido was bucking back as well.

"This is what I wanted to say. We just have to be careful John, really careful. We can't lose control. No one can ever know sweetie, especially your father. No one, OK?"

"Of course Mom. Of course I don't want anyone to know." I assured her.

"Next, we have to stay in control baby. I tried setting limits, but it's clear that we both can only resist so much. So here's what I've thought..." She paused and took a deep breath. "... no limits... but with the one major exception of sex. And we should go slowly. We can make each other happy plenty of other ways. We can't have sex, at least not just yet. Can you agree to that baby?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Even with all the crazy and unexpected twists that had found me in those 24 hours, I was shocked at what I had heard. Did she mean what I thought? Was she really OK, with everything but sex? I had to clarify. "Mom... are you saying... we can... do anything we want besides have sex?" I was close to overloading at the point.

"If you're ok with that, and as long we go slow at first" she said

"Ooo God mom..." I half moaned. "...I'd do anything for that"

My mother smiled a seductive grin and said: "OK, Last thing I have to ask you is this..." her concerned look just moments before had given was to fully seductive, sensual scowl. She looked right in my eyes and asked: "...Do you want me baby? Do you want mommy?"

I had never wanted someone so badly in my entire life. "Oooo God" I moaned. "Yes mom... yes... " My dick was rock hard and pointing straight up in my shorts. You should see the bulge twitch with my heartbeat.

My mother got up off the couch, and stood directly in front of me. She slowly started unbuttoning her shirt, dragging it out as long as she could. "Is this what you want, your mother's soft body? You know we shouldn't do this... and you like that huh baby?

"Fuck Mom... your making me so horny. I want you... every part of you." I moaned.

She let the shirt fall to the floor, reached behind her back, and undid the bra clasp. She let the bra slide down her arms and onto the floor as well, and I was stuck starring at her perfect boobs. They were full and firm and round and perfect. "Is Mommy's making you horny baby? Am I making your dick hard?"

"Oooo shit" was all I could moan.

"I know what you want, what you've wanted from the beginning. In fact you've always wanted it huh? You want your mother to make you cum huh sweetie? You don't want to just kiss me..." she said as she started squatting in front of me. "You want to feel mommy's hand softly wrap around your hard cock, huh? Tell me baby," she said while she was kneeling on the floor in front of me.

"Please mom..." I whined. I was close to breaking.

"Please what John?" my mother asked me. She started slowly sliding her hands up my calves.

I couldn't think straight. "ahhhh fuck," I cried loudly. "Make me cum you dirty little slut."

My mother looked like a woman who'd had a flipped switched. Something about talking to her like that didn't just fuel the fire, it through gasoline on it. "O, you want mommy to be your naughty little slut? Is that what you want your mother to be for you... a nasty slut? Ok baby... I can be your sex slave" She reached up and hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts, pulling them right off. She had turned into a sexual devil. My dick and popped through the slit in my boxers when my mother pulled my shorts off. She just looked at me for minute, and then she hooked my boxers, and pulled them off too. Much slower than the shorts though. For some reason she seemed to change back to the slow sensual Allison. She stared into my eyes without looking away as she slowly wrapped her hand around my shaft.

"O fuck..." I gasped. "I don't think I can last Mom." I couldn't believe my own mother's hand was finally holding my cock.

"Shhhhshhhh" she said. "Don't worry about the first few baby, there'll be plenty more. Just focus on cumming for mommy. Don't try to delay it sweetie, just close your eyes and cum" her hand moved up and down my shaft so slow, but it didn't matter, I was going to exploded any second.

"O fuck, fuck mom..." I moaned. "I'm gonna cum for you. IM GONNA CUM MOM....." I moaned loudly, and that was it. Fireworks and stars and cosmic lightening filled my head and relaxing pulsated throughout my entire body. I closed my eyes and felt myself cum harder than I ever had in my life. I knew it was shooting across the room most likely.

As I came, I heard my mother's moans. She moaned softly as my dick emptied its whole load, except for one brief loud moan that made it sound like she'd been surprised. When I opened my eyes again, and looked down at my amazing mother, I couldn't believe what I saw.

As she knelt in front of me, staring into my eyes, she looked at me with a face covered in cum. She must have done it on purpose, because it looked like every pump landed on her face. I was on her lips and chin, one of her cheeks, all over her forehead, and a large strand was in her hair. I thought I'd seen the sexiest thing ever at that point, but seeing my mother, stare at me with my cum all over her face, and smile, was too much.

"Holy fuck mom...." was all I could say. She stood up and looked down at me sitting on the couch.

"I'm going to go clean up real quick. I'll only be a few minutes. You though... you don't go anywhere" She put the blouse on over her bare chest and walked out of the room.

Although my thoughts were still running in short, vivid bursts, the realization of finally climaxing at the hands of my mother brought with it some lucidity. "What if dad had heard us?" I asked myself. The idea of being caught seemed simultaneously horrifying and intoxicating. Surely it would bring with it humiliation and consequences abound, but the idea of it being possible seemed to fuel the forbidden fire. As arousing as the thought was though, I knew if I wanted to continue enjoying the unbelievable chain of events I had found myself in, no one could ever know. I pulled up my shorts and considered following to see where my mother had gone before deciding not to. She stuck true to her word anyway, and returned shortly after she left.

Having at least eased some of the sexual tension between us, the rest of the night was spent kissing and talking and feeling each other. I wanted to go further and faster, but I didn't disregard my mother's request to take things slowly. I thought I'd at least get another hand job that night, but when I didn't, and my mother kissed me and headed up to her bedroom, I wasn't upset in the least. For the first time, the idea of pacing ourselves seemed appealing. I never wanted it to end, and taking our time seemed a sure fire way to prolong the journey. I was more content and satisfied that night than I could ever remember being, and after relieving myself, sleep consumed me with a warm totality.

***************************

Chapter 4

I woke up the following morning feeling rested and whole and the day seemed to be awaiting my arrival. Outside the window I saw a beautiful autumn morning. The sunshine and blue skies were a refreshing change from the recent dreariness, and a pretty strong analogy for how I was feeling. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and was surprised to find it was only a few minutes after 9. It was much earlier than I usually got up, yet I felt renewed and perceptive. I sat up in bed and pulled a shirt on. The temporary haze of first getting up began receding, and I remembered the unbelievable reality that had been unfolding.

I was beginning to get a more realistic grasp on everything; slowly starting to believe in the unbelievable. I still felt separated, like someone watching themselves from a far, but the movie was becoming less and less distant. I hadn't awoken from a vivid dream after all it seemed, or at least not yet.

I got out of bed, stretching as I stood up. I remembered it was the beginning of a week alone with my mother, and the sunshine outside the window made more sense... of course such a beautiful day deserved beautiful weather. The idea of anything other than clear skies and sunshine seemed ludicrous. I found my slippers, slid my feet into them, and headed to the bathroom. My mother's bedroom door was open and her bed was made, so I assumed she was already up and about. The sexuality in the day ahead demanded my attention, but I was determined to pace myself. I took my morning piss and headed downstairs.

***************************

I was slightly surprised to find I was the only one home after I looked around the house for my mom. I checked the garage to see if her car was gone, and when I saw that I was, I shuffled around the house curiously. "Where was she at so early?" I thought. In the kitchen the coffee pot was still on and half full, so I poured myself a cup. While doing so I noticed a hand written note on the counter and read it.

"Morning Sweetie. I was up early so I thought I'd do a little shopping before the mall got crowded. I only plan on being there for an hour or two, so I'll probably be back before you're even up, but in case not I wanted to let you know. Beautiful day outside... we should make the most of it. Think of something you'd like us to do. Call me if you need anything babe, -Mom"

I put the note down and took a seat in the living room. I turned the TV on absentmindedly, not paying attention to the news that came on. I was going over the note in my head, "make the most of it... something you'd like us to do..." I couldn't think of anything other than just staying in and continuing the recent sexcapades. There was anything in the world that seemed more appealing than that I thought. I wasn't on the couch, daydreaming, for more than 20 minutes when I heard the garage door going up. Clearly I wasn't the only one that woke up feeling terrific; it wasn't even 10 o'clock yet.

Over my shoulder, I heard my mother come in through the kitchen and the door closing after her. "Hey..." I called from the living room without turning around. I took a sip of my coffee and pretended to be interested in whatever was on the TV.

"Morning honey," she replied from the kitchen. I heard as she laid her keys and cell phone on the counter and poured a cup of coffee. There was the ruffle of a paper shopping bag hitting the floor, and I turned to see her walking into the living room. We both greeted each other with smiles and she took a seat on the other side of the couch.

"You were up and out early..." I inquired.

She took a sip of her coffee, and then said: "Ya, I woke up feeling great, so I decided to kill some energy since you were still asleep... although you're up early yourself it seems."

I turned and sat more sideways so we were facing each other. "Guess so..." I agreed. "I woke up feeling the same way actually; rested and just... great," I said. "It was easy to sleep after last night."

My mother smiled and agreed: "It was, wasn't it?"

Despite not wanting to come across sounding too excited, I couldn't keep my voice from sounding giddy. "Mom, it was incredible..." I quickly answered. "You were... I don't even know... something else. I mean, you were amazing last night Mom. I just wish I could've been better for you."

"John... you were fine baby," my mother said, actually laughing a little. "Trust me, there's plenty to come and it'll keep getting better every time. Seriously, I promise... it gets better and better," she said sounding sincere.

"Plenty to come?" I asked with a smirk. I couldn't help how fast my mother could push my buttons.

She took another sip of coffee and put the mug down on the coffee table when she was finished. "Yes baby, plenty..." she said with a sudden seductive tone. "Especially with having the house all to ourselves for a week." She stood up and walked towards me. When she was in front of me, she put her hands on my shoulders and sat down on my lap. Immediately, I started throbbing with desire. She didn't waste any time getting around to kissing me, and pressed her lips against mine without hesitation. We made out for a minute or two before she pulled back and asked me, "You OK with that... just you and me for a whole week?"

"OK with it? I can't think of anything in my entire life that I've ever been happier about," I answered. I Put my hand behind my mother's head and pulled her lips back to my own.

We kissed long and intimately for some time, up until I tried taking her shirt off. She pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "I'll be right back sweetheart..." she said, leaned forward, kissed my forehead, and stood up. I watched her as she hurried up the stairs and into her bedroom, closing the door behind herself. "What the fuck... why?" I asked myself, feeling like the victim of cruel joke. Fortunately though, I wasn't sitting there long, no more than 10 minutes, before I heard her bedroom door open again upstairs.

**************************

As I heard my mother walking down the stairs behind me, I suddenly got the idea to pretend I was asleep. She didn't say anything as she moved down the stairs and through the living room towards me. As hard as it was to do, I resisted the urge to open my eyes. I could feel her standing in front of me, looking down at me. I figured she knew I wasn't actually asleep, but I suppose she was in the same playful mood I was in, because she decided to play along.

"Aww, did my baby boy fall asleep?" she asked out loud. "I just wanted to slip into something more comfortable for him, but I guess he got bored with me." I almost couldn't keep from opening my eyes after her remark, but I resisted the urge and prayed that my spontaneous decision wouldn't backfire.

"Maybe I'll just try another time..." she said. It took everything I had not to open my eyes. "Or maybe... maybe I should show him something new so he doesn't get bored."

I couldn't see her bending down, but when I felt my mother's hands slide forward across the top of my thighs, I knew she was kneeling right in front of me again. Her hands slid up until they reached my stomach, and back down. She did this a few more times before she reached up, and started slowly pulling off my shorts. I pretended to mumble a little as if I was actually waking up, but I'm sure my mother knew it was all an act.

"Mom?" I asked trying to sound surprised. I opened my eyes. She was slowly pulling my shorts and boxers down to my ankles.

"Sorry to wake you sweetie," she said sensuously. She pulled my shorts and boxers completely off and my dick was sticking straight up and rock hard. "I hope you don't mind."

"O no, this is great way to wake up," I said staring down at her. She was on her knees and between my legs, so I couldn't see what she was wearing very well, at least not yet. She wrapped her hand around my cock and bit her lip seductively as she looked up at me.

"Is it baby? Then how about this...?" Still looking right into my eyes, she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked up the entire length of my dick. It was an instant and intensely erotic look as she did it. "...is this OK?" she finished. She licked my whole dick again, up to the very tip. Immediately I filled with lust.

"Ooo fuck, that's amazing mom," I said loudly. The feeling of her wet tongue licking slowly licking me was a sensation like nothing I'd ever experienced. "Please..." I moaned. "Please mom..."

"Please what baby, say it. Say what you want mommy to do." She flicked the tip of her tongue lightly against the most sensitive spot on my dick, teasing me greatly.

I couldn't keep myself restrained. "Suck it mom... please suck my dick. Please..." I moaned desperately.

My mother smiled at my lustful request, opened her mouth, and slid the tip of my cock into her mouth. It was wet and warm and unbelievable, and I never wanted it to end. She slid down the littlest bit further with each pump. I could believe my cock was in my own mother's mouth. She began pumping up and down a little faster, and then, she slid down my dick slowly, until her lips were at the base of it. She had taken my whole cock into her throat and kept it there for a few seconds before coming up for air. She pulled away and looked at me with watering eyes. A strand of saliva trailed from the tip of my penis to her bottom lip. She leaned forward and spit on my cock.

"O fuck that's dirty mom..." I yelled. As she lowered her head and took me back into her mouth. She sucked my cock in and out of her mouth, growing steadily faster. I wanted the moment to last for eternity, but I couldn't delay any longer. "Mom..." I moaned loudly, "Mom... I'm close. I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. As I did, my mother thrust down and pushed my cock into her throat again, and that was all it took. I twitched and yelled, "Mommmm" as I came into my mother's throat. She managed to keep it deep in her throat for each spurt and I could feel myself shooting cum into her throat. When I was finally finished, she slid back up my cock, looked at me and smiled. "That was... the most incredible thing I've ever felt" I told her.

"I'm glad John," she said sincerely. "I love seeing that I make you happy," and she stood up.

It wasn't until she was standing right in front of me that I noticed what she was wearing. She had her hair up in a pony tail and was dressed in white lingerie. White stocking covered her legs until her upper thighs, where two straps were connected. The straps ran up and connected with the bottom what looked like a white corset. It had a zipper down the middle that ran from the top all the way to the bottom. It was lacey and partly see-through and held her breast high and firm with shoulder straps. In between the bottom of the corset and the top of the stockings, she was wearing lacey see-through thong. I could see the bare skin of her pussy underneath it. I stared up in disbelief. Right in front of me stood the sexiest woman I had ever seen. In my entire existence I had never laid eyes on a woman so sensual and seductive, and she was my Mother.

"Mom... you look..." I couldn't find words meaningful enough to convey my seriousness. "You look..." I paused again, literally unable to find the words I needed.

My mother must've seen the genuineness in my face, because she smiled at me and said: "Thank you baby. I know what you're trying to say, and thank you. Clearly I've made you speechless, which is as good of compliment as anyone could give." Her voice took on a more a seductive tone. "Do you like seeing me like this baby?" she asked me. "Do you like mommy's body?"

She reached up and pulled away the hair tie that was holding her pony tail. Her wavy auburn hair fell down onto her shoulders. She took a step forward and sat down on my naked lap. I could feel my dick against the soft fabric on her panties and it was almost already completely hard again. My hands fell onto her thighs as they straddle me and I could feel the soft silk of the stockings.

Staring into my eyes, she asked me: "Do you want to explore my body John? Do you want to please mommy just like I've pleased you baby? I want you so bad sweetie. Can you make mommy cum?"