A Mother's Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We embarrassed in a fiery kiss. Her tongue twisted over every part of my mouth. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back slightly, making her face the ceiling. I sucked on and bit her exposed neck and she moaned. She looked back at me, and put her lips to my ear. She bite my ear lope hard and whispered, "You want to fuck mommy finally huh baby? You want to slide inside of mommy's pussy, don't you?"

"O fuck mom, Yes!" I moaned. "More than anything."

My mother leaned back on my lap, and started unbuttoning her blouse. She didn't waste time, and she threw it to the floor. Her bare tits hung firm directly in front of me. She slid down till she was kneeling in front of me, and began unbuckling my belt. She pulled the zipper down and pulled them off my legs. She did the same with my boxers, until I was sitting naked with my dick pointing straight up. She stood up then, still and front of me, and pulled down a little zipper in her skirt. It fell around her ankles to the floor and she kicked it aside. She slid her thong down her legs and pulled it off. She threw it on her pile of clothes on the floor and stood completely naked in front of me. She straddled my lap again.

This time her wet pussy was on top of dick and I could feel it. "Are you ready baby? Will you fuck mommy?" she asked me. I already felt like I was dangerously close.

"Yes Mom..." I moaned, "Please... Please let me be inside of you.

"Ooo baby" she moaned. She leaned forward, raising her ass up off my dick. She reached down with one hand and grabbed my dick around the base. She lowered herself just enough to rub the tip on the outside of her wet pussy. She put the tip of my cock against her tight hole and looked at me. "Are you ready to be inside me baby?" she asked. I moaned that I was. The feeling that came next would be something I'll never forget.

My mother lowered herself on to me, and my dick slid into the beginning of her warm tight little hole. We both moaned with disbelief. She sat all the way down my cock, letting it slide in completely. We sat for a minute without moving.

"You're inside of my baby... you're finally inside mommy's pussy. I've wanted this for so long," she whispered to me. She began moving up and back down again slowly. Each time I could feel myself sliding in and out of her tight pussy. She raised and lowered her ass slowly, and I found her rhythm and pushed to meet her. I held on to her hips as she moved up and down my cock. I couldn't believe I was inside of my mother. It was finally happening... I was finally inside her tight pussy. I was getting close, I couldn't fight it.

"Mom..." I moaned. "Mom, I'm getting close. You should pull off."

"Ooo no baby..." she whined, "... cum inside me. Cum deep inside mommy's pussy. I want my son to fill me," she cried, riding my dick faster.

That was all I needed to hear to. "O fuck are you serious? SHIT MOM... I'M CUMING" I screamed.

"Yes cum baby cum. Cum deep inside Mommy ... fill me..." she answered, and so I did.

I had never felt anything like it. My cock and throbbed and jolted and I felt myself spew my seed deep inside my mother's wetness. Shot after shot, I ejected everything I had inside of her. It was the best moment of my life, and always will be.

We sat like that for some time, never taking myself out of her. He held each other without saying anything. There wasn't anything that needed to be said really. After a few minutes, we opened our eyes and looked at each other. Tears welled up in our eyes at the same time.

I looked at my mother and simply said to her, "I love you Mom..."

She smiled and a tear rolled down her cheek. "I love you too John."

It was the first day of the rest of our lives together... and there was much more to come.

THE END