A Mother's Help Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers

They hit and rushed through her like a locomotive hitting a small car. They took completely control of her body, mind and sole. They consumed all of her, shaking her to the very core of her being. Bud was caught up in it too. Her musk and movements were making him so hot he never wanted them to stop! He was driving her wild and he loved it! While he had his arms under her thighs now and held on to her hips, she bucked and thrusting so hard his lips were slipping off of her pussy and then back on. His head was trapped between her squeezing thighs and her hands pushing his head hard into her cunt. He had trouble breathing now as her pleasure was making him go wild on her body.

He was like a starving lion that couldn't get enough to eat. Bud tasted her cum and inhaled her musk and felt and saw her body moving to the rhythm of orgasm and it was driving him on and on licking and sucking her pussy.

Bud began to go out of control with his own lust as he sat between her thighs sucking, licking and fingering her to the point that her juices were running out of her pussy now like she was urinating. But she wasn't pissing, she was cumming.

Then, Angie's ass and hips lifted off the chair again as she reached her peek. She froze in mid air crying. "OH. OH GOD. OH YES. OH BUDDD. YESSSSSSSSSS. GOD. YESSSSSSSSS."

She screamed as her body began to convulse in pleasure. She was cumming so hard. He moved his face from side to side and used his tongue, mouth and fingers to work over every inch of her pulsing sex. Bud even knew to use his nose as he rubbed it on Angie's very hard very swollen nub of her clit. Her cum juice was smeared from one side of his face to the other. It dripped off his chin and on to his chest and flew on to his shoulders and back. It was in his hair and all over his forehead. He was one sticky mess, but he knew it would be worth it when she fucked him like he knew she was going to do with that fantastic body of hers. Plus he loved it. He loved oral sex almost as much as he liked to fuck. It had been a very long time since he felt like this about any woman. But he genuinely liked Angie a great deal.

Finally he felt her pulling his head trying to get it out from between her legs. Bud smiled and gave her wet pussy one last long slow lick and one last kiss before allowing her to pull him up and out from between her beautiful thighs and pussy. She pulled him to her face and moaned then smiled as she used her hands to wipe away some of the wetness that had covered his entire face neck and chest. She wiped it from around his eyes.

As he kissed her she could smell and taste her own sex and sighed as he pulled back to look at his lover. She was so beautiful. Angie never experienced anything close to what had just happened. No one had ever given her that many oral orgasms in her life, or any other way for that matter. He was especially good with his tongue and mouth. She never knew that sex could be this good, this exciting and this long. Her husband usually had her orgasm a couple of this and then rolled off of her. The total time involved was usually under an hour. But Bud was going strong into the second hour of what she felt was real sex.

Bud stood and helped Angie up out of the chair. She almost fell to the floor when her legs wouldn't hold her up. Her head was still spinning. He lifted her in his strong arms and carried her to the bed as she kissed and tongue fucked his mouth. When he gently placed her on her on the bed, she took his arm and said: "Lay back baby let me make love to you now. I'll do all the work. You rest."

She looked down and saw his cock was rock hard and sticking up in the air from between his thighs. His balls were already tight in the sack that hung under his long hard shaft. Bud lay on his back on the bed and Angie moved over him like a lion moving over her prey. She was hungry. Hungry more for sex than she could ever remember before. She was the predator now.

She positioned her mouth above his hard cock. He could feel her breath on his cock, and then he felt her mouth begin to cover very swollen cock head. Bud elevated his hips hoping he could put more of his cock into Angie's mouth. He could feel her breath coming out of her nose as she sucked hard with her mouth on his hard dick. He moaned now as he felt her lips cover more of his hard cock moving down the long hard shaft. He realized it was going to be very long at this pace before he shot a huge load into Angie's mouth. While her sucking was so good, Bud wanted her pussy. He wanted to fuck her so bad. He wanted his orgasm to fill her body with his cum. He told her: "Oh god Angie. If you don't slow down I'm going to cum so hard in your mouth baby, I might blow your head off."

Angie laughed with his cock in her mouth. She popped her mouth off his very swollen cock head and said: "Then do it Bud. Fill my mouth with your cum baby."

She wrapped her hands around his shaft and began sucking on his cock head again harder and with more tongue power. He moaned and elevated his ass as he pumped and pumped his hips fucking her mouth. While Angie wanted to taste Bud's cum hot from his cock, she also wanted him to fill her pussy with it too. She couldn't decide which she had wanted first but since she was already sucking him off she decide her mouth would get his cum first.

He moaned as she licked all around the head and bit just under the fat purple cock head filling her mouth Bud held her head and told her: "Oh God Angie your mouth is so warm and wet. If you don't stop baby I'm going to cum in it."

She smiled up at him as he lay on the bed his cock sticking straight up towards the ceiling. His balls were tight and she felt then in the palm of her hand, like she was weighting them. She took a deep breath and slid as much cock into her mouth as possible. The big cock head went down her throat choking her. She gagged but held it there fucking Bud with her mouth. In and out in and out his cock pumped down her throat. She moaned as she felt it thicken and harden on her tongue. She knew he was just about there.

Bud held her head and fucked her mouth as his passion overrode his senses. He cried out: "Angie. Oh god Angie I'm cumming baby. Suck me!! Suck me hard. OHHH GOD ANGIE!!!!!!"

She held his shaft with both of her small hands and continued to suck with all the power in her jaws. His first shot was so hard she choked and coughed as it flew down her throat. The next shot hit the roof of her mouth and dripped on the back of her tongue. She swallowed quickly as the next and the next and the next began to fill her mouth. She drank it as fast as she could but Bud was pumping more cum than she realized. It ran out the sides of her mouth that were around the fat shaft that she was sucking on.

As she sucked, Angie looked up to see Bud's face. His eyes were closed and his mouth opened. He had a look of rapture on his face as she felt the cum shots slowing down now and as she pump the rest out of his cock, it began to softer now. She never took her mouth of his cock until it was lying flat on her tongue about 4 –5 inches long. He was soft now.

She smiled as she wondered what a great tool God had made when he made a cock. Bud's cock went from a very soft 4 or 5 inch long little worm to a 7 or 8 inch hard as a rock hammer of a monster hard on. She smiled as she let his cock fall from her mouth and moved up to his mouth. He grabbed her and held her, as he tasted his own cum from her lips and tongue which was fucking his mouth now. They stayed that way for a long, long time. Each touching and feeling and loving each other's body like all new lovers do with one another.

Soon Bud could feel his cock begin to harden and he knew by the way Angie was panting and moaning she was ready for his cock to enter her body. He smiled down at her and said: "Now! Now Angie we are going to fuck each other crazy!"

She smiled back as she looked up at him and told him: "Let me put it in Bud. Let me feel your hardness baby! Oh Bud you feel so good inside me! OH BUD! OH GOD!"

He moaned with pleasure as he pushed his big cock all the way into her body. Angie was arching already as she felt his balls slapping against her ass. She told him: "OH bud! Fuck me Bud! I want this so much!"

Angie felt her pussy sex lips quiver and a little climax shook her as Bud shoved his cock into her body. Then Bud slowly slid his penis up and ten down into her again. He moved very slowly as the super sensitive thick cock head spread and then went into her pussy lips again. He looked down to the point where their bodies met and saw that the head was now just inside his lover's body. Her beautiful soft pussy lips were stretched around his shaft. He felt the head expand and throb inside of her as her cunt hole quivered and squeezed him tight. He smiled at her and she smiled back at him saying: "More baby! Put more of your cock in me!"

Bud inserting another inch or two into her hole. He felt like he was going to cum and strained to keep the desire to climax down. He used his hand and squeezed hard at the base of his penis and then he held very still for a while until the need was reduced. When the need to cum passed, Bud pushed a little harder, forcing another inch into Angie. He could feel the warm confines of her vagina squeezing, caressing and massaging him like a soft, wet mitten.

He elevated his body up off of her body with his arms and now the only connection between the two was their sex. Bud's penis was now 6 inches inside her and he could feel her rocking and rotating on it. Nothing they had had in their lives had ever prepared them for the feeling of her pussy holding his swollen cock inside her. It was tight, warm and very wet. He could Angie insides squeezing loving quivering as the extremely soft folds of her pussy walls rippling up and down his shaft from the pleasure of his cock.

Angie's vagina continued to give squeezes around Bud's penis. She tried to control the desire to thrust her hips up at him until he was fully inside her. She moved her ass up and her hips around making small slow movements that were driving Bud as he continued to slowly push his cock into her body. Gently very, very gently he moved all of his cock into her and held it in her as he waited.

He wanted her body to adjust and for her to accept him completely into her body. Seconds went by and she only moaned as she felt his big cock deep inside her. She opened her eyes and locked on to his. Their bodies connected at one strategic point.

"Oh Bud! Please," Angie moaned in a soft whisper, as her body lifted them both up off the bed.

He smiled and said: "Do you want me to do this Angie?"

"Oh Please! Please," she sounded like she was begging him.

She knew what he wanted but she didn't want to say it. Bud took another risk and began to pull his cock half way out. She immediately grabbed his hips and held him keeping his penis inside her.

Bud looked down at this beautiful young woman and asked again: "What do you want baby"

Angie moaned and said: "I... oh God!! Oh Bud. . . . . .I want you.. . . Oh Jesus!!! I want you to FUCK ME!" s

She screamed the last few words out as she said it again: "OH YES! PLEASE BABY! PLEASE FUCK ME!!!!!"

He slowly let his weight fall on top of her. He pushed himself inch by inch into her body. Bud heard her moan as he slid deeper and deeper into her body until his balls were again touching her ass. He felt her body burning with desire as she pushed up into him now. They were both fucking each other now.

Angie's hips began to buck up in one spasm after the other as she used her arms and wrapped them around his neck. Her mouth went to his shoulder and she bit down, hard drawing blood! She was cutting off a scream of pleasure that would have surely had the police at his door in minutes. And she wanted no interruptions at this point! Not now! It had been so long since she had felt a man inside her.

Bud brought his lips to hers in an emotional kiss his tongue went deep into her mouth! His shaft was buried deep into her welcoming pussy fucking her need with everything he had.

Bud felt full breasts pressing into his chest, heaving with her heavy breathing as their bodies were connected in a joint effort to please each other.

Bud broke off the kiss to say: "I want to feel that tight and hardness out of me. Now Angie fuck me baby!"

She moaned feeling his hardness and told him: Oh Bud and fuck me faster!"

Bud quicken his movements give her everything she wanted!

"Yes, yes, oh god yes! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want it so bad! I need it so bad! I need your cock deep in me baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum! Make me cum all over your hard wonderful cock!"

All of Angie's control was gone now she was totally under Bud's control as he rammed his cock into her again and again and again! She was lost in sexual rapture of the moment. She moaned: "Yes! Fuck me harder!"

That's what Bud was waiting to hear. He pulled back slowly, hesitating for just a second, and then he rapidly pumped hard into her. Angie screamed as she felt like her mind body and her very sole had lost all control. She was rapidly approaching a huge climax. She was fucking her new lover and all the sound that was in the bedroom was the wet slapping sounds of their bodies hammering against each other that echoed around the quiet room.

Bud was like a machine now, his hips thrusting and pumping up and down as he moved his cock in and out of Angie's tight pussy in almost a blur. Each time he thrust his cock into her hole, her juice ran all over his balls and thighs. She was gushing. His balls were slapping against her ass making a loud sound as they continued fucking.

Then she felt it. Moving at the speed of light, her body shook and she closed her eyes. Her body trembled more and more as she moved closer and closer towards what she knew was going to be the climax of her young life.

A rocket exploded in her head as the climax roared through her, sending her into fits of rage and lust! Waves of pleasure washed over her completely as Bud continued to ram his cock into her hole. It seemed to move in slow motion as her body lifted them both up off the bed and she reached the peek of her orgasm just as Bud's penis throbbed and throbbed. It released a huge load of cum that began to travel up from his balls and along his long hard shaft. They both felt it rushing to be released. Bud reached his peak at almost the same time as Angie. He was putting everything into his fucking. And he was releasing all the stored up cum he had into his lover's body. Squirt after squirt load after load flowed from Bud and into her body, filling her tight hole and overflowing around his shaft.

Bud could feel her body tense as wave after wave of rapture and ecstasy took hold of her. He was moving her to a place a new high of sexual awareness she had never experienced before. Angie wrapped her legs around his body and locked them around his back holding him deep within her body. Her feet pushed down on his ass trying to push him into her pussy further and further. He continued to pump and pump his cock shooting more sperm deep of her pussy and her womb. He had never cum as much as he did into Angie. Yet, Bud stayed hard!

Angie lay back on the bed and opened her arms and legs and lay there drained. She had never had sex like this before. She never realized it could be like this. Her husband would finish once maybe twice and he was done for the night. He was 10 or 15 years older than Bud and so he didn't have the endurance that Bud had. Plus Angie and Bud were new lovers, which always makes you want more and more, especially the first night!

With no effort, Bud's penis slid back into her cum saturated hole and his hips began to move again as she cried out for him to give her all he had again. She was starving for him. She couldn't get enough of the type of sex they were having. She had been storing it up of at least 2 months, but most likely since she had been married almost 6 months. And now Angie had her release.

Slowly, Bud began to drill Angie's pussy again. This time, when he was an inch or two from pulling all the way out, Angie cried: "NO! Don't pull out! Fuck me baby!"

Bud smiled down at her. He had no intentions of doing so, Bud pushed slowly back in and heard Angie moan: "OH YES! OH GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!"

Bud did it again, coming almost out and then pump his cock back into moving faster.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Angie was gasping for air as her hips began to move with him.

So, Bud began to move faster. Soon, he was pumping in and out of her tight pussy in a rapid movement He had quicken his pace even more.

Angie was loving every second of it! Her body was reacting like she was a machine now. It felt like she was having a fit or a convulsion under him. Her nails were drawing blood in his back and her teeth were biting his shoulder. A steady moan of pleasure was coming from her throat that sounded inhuman.

Angie began to climax and at some point she screamed so loud it scared Bud. But it was difficult to tell when her climax started and where and when it ended before another one started. She held Bud with her arms and legs like a vise keeping him as deep inside her pussy as she could get him.

He could feel her vagina throbbing and squeezing his cock along the entire long shaft. She was making it very difficult for him to hold back is orgasm. Bud felt his balls begin to tighten and then demand the release of his cum.

He moaned : "Oh Angie! Oh God... I'm getting close. I'm going to cum baby!: He gasped and then moaned because just as he told her it was already starting!

Angie cried out: "Oh God baby! Cummmm in meeeee!! OH YES! I feel it! Oh yes! I love it!!"

She hissed more than talked to him as another strong climax rushed through her body and slammed her clit as he slammed into her hole with everything he had. Bud pushed his penis as deep as he could go into her small but wonderful body! It felt like the head of his cock was exploding as a huge massive load of cum filled Angie and splattered deep inside her womb!

Angie screamed as she could feel every shot pumping into. That had never happened to her before she fucked Bud. She could feel his warm cum empty into her body filling her hole. It was warm and soothing to the walls of her stretched vagina. Angie and Bud had lost count of the number of climaxes she had but this was the best one. She lost all sense of what was going on. She started to float like she was on a cloud, a cloud of pure sexual pleasure.

The next thing she realized was she heard bud ask her if she was OK. Her body had held her orgasm for a very long time and then she just collapsed under him

"Oh God Bud," Angie whispered horsy and very weakly. She could hardly get enough energy to speak. She pulled him down on top of her and felt his hard young body cover her as their lips met and tongues made love to each other. The rest of the night was a blur of sex to her. She had been taken to the shower and cleaned by Bud. As she stood there letting him wash and dry her body. Then he took her back to bed and rubbed her body trying to get the tiredness out of her strained muscles. He then sucked pussy sucked and licked it one last time until she screamed and had another wonderful orgasm.

Bud was younger than her husband was but even she was amazed at his endurance. His youth had worn her out even if she was around his age. She was not in shape to make love like this after being with her older husband.

Bud took her two more times during the night making her orgasm an unknown number of times each time he filed her. She was exhausted and so drained. But she was completely satisfied and happy as he spooned her and they fell asleep.

The next day around noon she woke up. They had lunch and then she packed to go home. Angie kissed him goodbye and told him she would call him very soon. She refused to give him her number or tell him where she lived. She said: "I'm sorry baby! But it has to be this way if we are to continue our relationship. I can't tell you why.. But, please believe me when I tell you I loved what we did and want more of it and you. Please honor my request and let me contact you."

NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers