A Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll only send off a small sample," said the doctor. "The rest we can sell on the internet. A healthy young man of eighteen -- there'll be no shortage of prospective women buyers. We should get a decent price."

The doctor began caressing Jason's cock, which by now had lost some of its sparkle under the cold light of discussion. But the doctor's practiced hands soon had it on parade again, much to Jason's shame. Nurse Wilkins stood by with a towel and kidney bowl and Sister Roberts wiped the beads of sweat that were beginning to form on Jason's brow. And soon the doctor's hand was working smoothly up and down the full slippery length of Jason's pride-and-joy, gradually increasing the tempo.

"Go on, doctor... faster! Make him cum," said Sandra, the hard nipples of her pert breasts beginning to point through the fabric of her uniform.

"Milk him dry, Doctor," said the sister, her voice suddenly becoming low and threatening. "Make him pay his dues. I've heard he's a mummy's boy and we know just how to treat mummy's boys, don't we?"

"Come on doctor," said Nurse Wilkins, her dark brown eyes almost black with lust. "Make him fill the bowl for me!"

Sister Roberts whispered in Jason's ear: "I bet you get Mummy to toss you off sometimes."

Jason's body twisted in the agonies of shame.

The doctor was going to make him cum, that was certain. He intended to disgrace him in front of the ladies. He could not escape. He wanted to cry out: "Mum, please don't let a man make me cum... I'll never live it down... please help me..."

"I know what you are," whispered Sister Roberts. "You're a pathetic little man who wants to get back up the same hole that delivered him into the world. Go on, admit it... you're a motherfucker, aren't you Mr Roberts!" And then shouting: "DRAIN HIM DOCTOR, DON'T LEAVE ANY SPERM AT ALL FOR HIS MOTHER. WE MUST HAVE EVERY DROP!"

"Help me, Mum..! Please..! Stop them doing this to me... Save me... save...me..."

(...continued in Chapter Six -- Mothers, Sons and Lovers...)

12