A Mother's Lapse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,893 Followers

He didn't think he could go more carefully when she again started to shake and whimper under him. He kept moving but he spoke into her ear.

He was concerned. "Want me to stop?"

He noticed her freeze with his question. She thought for a moment, and then her own hips started moving more with his.

"No, no, no." She answered and moved with him.

He felt relieved and he also felt rejuvenated.

He looked toward her face which he could see at an angle from where she still cradled him. "No?" He asked it teasingly this time.

She grinned slightly back to him. "Noooo."

He knew she was getting more used to him and he moved more inside her. He increased his pace.

She still reacted to his thrusts with her body being pushed forward each time, but she wasn't seemingly out of control any more. He liked how much she was getting more and more into it, her hips moving more against him now.

He looked to her, drawing her attention to his face. He liked how she was moving with his thrusts each time. "Tell me." He said it with a firmness.

She looked at him a moment unsure. "Wh... , what?" Her face was rocking up and back based on his moving in her.

He spoke a little louder to her and it was obvious he was teasing her. "Tell me what you want."

With her face still reacting with each stroke from him, she smiled back at him. She spoke very urgently to him this time. "I want... I want... you... to fuck me." He picked up his pace, and she spoke in broken phrases back at him. "Please... please... please fuck me, okay?"

Her mouth opened widely as he propped his arms straighter and moved more weight onto his hands. His hips gave long, full strides that started with his head at her lips and pushed deep into where his base would get close to her lips and his balls slapped at her.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She exclaimed as his hips started slapping faster at her.

He loved it when she moved her legs wide and higher, her legs swaying back and forth high in the air with the strokes he gave her.

"YYYYEEEEEAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" He grunted down to her, another wave washing over her that made her clench her eyes shut hard.

Once this orgasm subsided, he eased himself back and he took each of her calves in his hand right above the ankle. She looked directly up and at him startled. He moved her legs to where they could rest on his chest and now her butt was lifted off of the bed.

"OOHHHHH!" She sounded shocked by this, and he started pumping quicker into her at this angle.

"Oh, oh, oh! Jack! Oh Jack!" Her voice was high and shrill, and he started contorting to where both of them knew what was about to happen.

She brought her legs down to his sides once more, and he intensely moved his entire body over her, trying to thrust even more than he had.

"Yeah, yeah, Jack," she urged him on. She pushed back at him now. "C'mon, c'mon baby." He was moaning louder himself now, and he was closer to release.

She looked up at him, and this time it was her getting his attention. She held his eyes on hers and she spoke clearly to him. "Jack, come in me. I want you to come in me."

He bolted up and tensed hard, strokes still coming but slowing in pace. He pushed against her. She let him feel her legs wrap tight to him. "Yeah, baby, yeah, give it to me."

He shook and screamed, as she took him in and she felt his cock surging deep inside her.

He slowed to a stop, and then he gave sporadic jolts of spasms as he finished his climax.

They exchanged the knowing looks of shock and satisfaction each of them felt. They both panted, trying to calm themselves. Neither spoke at first. Finally, she reached up and pulled at him, bringing him into an embrace. They hugged tightly as he stayed lodged inside her, both of them joined.

"I love you." He said to her.

"I love you, too." She replied. --- In the afternoon, Julia tried to busy herself with the anticipation of her husband on his way home. She felt such relief at having talked to him and he having said all was well. She'd thought it would be, but still she felt much better knowing it was. The fact that he had also talked to Jack during the day made it that much better. She knew that they all could have a certain comfort level again, once they were altogether at home soon. It was strange, she knew, but true.

She found herself lost in thought in the kitchen, staring out the window and thinking over her day with Jack. A warmness and giddiness filled her. She could not even remember how long it had been since she had felt such pleasure, such satisfaction. She found herself wondering if she had ever felt that kind of pleasure. She had felt so overwhelmed and so completely taken. She also couldn't believe she had let this amount of time go by without feeling such excitement, such pleasure. She decided she wouldn't ever let life go by like that again. She had determined she liked sex and sensuality, and she had come to the realization that she didn't have to do without it.

She had also made another discovery for herself. She had not worked out all of her qualms and problems with what had happened with Jack, and with what that meant she had done, but at the same time, she knew she should not have gone this long without physical love or appreciation. She just absolutely should not have. This was a consequence of both her and Bill getting complacent, but she knew she had tried. And moreover, she'd keep trying. She decided that Bill needed to decide what he wanted for himself and his own life as well.

As for Jack, she and he had talked candidly and straightforwardly later in the day. She was surprised, and very relieved , to learn how assuredly that Jack said he could be trusted and that nothing would ever, ever be said about what they had done. In Julia's thinking, she believed Jack, and there was the added aspect that Jack would be horribly at risk if anything were learned of their time as well. As a result, she figured that this was all actually under control.

Then, with the hopefulness that there didn't have to be awkwardness shortly, she enjoyed a new confidence. She kept thinking about Jack, and she admitted to herself that she continued to be enthralled by their tryst. The incredible intensity she'd felt, and how very much he had thrilled and satisfied her, was something she had never known possible, and now she felt she wouldn't trade anything for it.

As she stood lost in thought in the kitchen, she let herself wonder about something else. As intense and as satisfying as the sex had been with Jack, she now had also determined that she would trust him. Given this, she thought of another idea. She wondered whether it should happen again. When she had talked to Jack, she had discussed it as if it was 'over and done'. Now, as she stood and reflected, she let herself reconsider that.

She played back over in her mind the party where it had started. His kisses, his charm and his eagerness. She thought of how she had come to view him as a man. And with that thought, she let herself go a step even further. She thought of how he was as a man. He had such an endearing smile. He was young and handsome. She thought of how she and her friend had admired him. 'Yes', she was now able to admit, 'yes he has such arms and hands'. She smiled to herself. She had never seen a penis anything like his, much less felt it and felt it as he had given it to her.

Julia had to admit standing there in her house that she had lost count of how many orgasms her son had given her as they'd made love. Rather, as they had made love and actually fucked. She admitted to herself that she had let him fuck her, and she was now not only okay with it. She had liked it very much.

She choked at her next thought. She had actually loved it, she admitted to herself. She knew that if it was up to her that she was going to let him have her again. She felt dizzy at the thought of what she was concluding to herself, but it was true. She had decided she would try to seduce her son again, and if he was interested, then she was going to let him fuck her again.

She shook her head silently as she found herself moving from the kitchen to the stairs. She smiled even though she told herself she should resist seeing him again and with Bill on his way home at that. She climbed the stairs anyway.

She took several deep breaths as she walked the few steps down the hall to Jack's room. She took a moment to listen at his door, and upon hearing silence, she tapped his door lightly.

"Yes?" He answered.

She eased the door open and stepped just inside. He was laying on his bed reading and looked up at her. They both smiled knowingly at one another.

"Your Dad will be home soon." She held his look with her own.

"Uh, yeah. Okay." He didn't know what more to really say.

She continued to stand there, but her look went from pleasant to one of concern. She looked down and spoke haltingly.

"I know what we did was so wrong. ..."

He took her to be starting some sort of apology or confession of sorts, and he wanted her to stop thinking that way. He jumped from bed and he interrupted her.

"Hey, everything's fine." He stood right in front of her. His face peered down into hers. He found her eyes showing a sparkle rather than a darkness. He had affected her with his reaction. "Don't apologize."

She tilted her head slightly as she thought of the best way to explain. She spoke softly back. "No, no. I wasn't going to apologize."

"No?" His relief was clear in his tone.

She took a step closing some space between them, and she placed a hand gently against his chest. "No, honey. Not at all." She took in a breath, needing some effort to explain. "Actually, I was going to admit. ...Um, I was going to admit that, even though I know it was wrong, I just loved it. That's all. I was downstairs, and I could not stop thinking about it."

He grinned appreciatively and brought her to him. She continued what she wanted to say even as he embraced her. "Oh Jack, I could not stop thinking about you, really."

She kept looking up at him, and even though he didn't feel certain whether he should, he brought his face to hers. He kissed her fully, and he was relieved when he felt her kiss him back. Her soft lips were yielding easily to him, and he let his tongue enter her mouth. He felt her moan into his mouth and he kissed her passionately.

They pressed themselves to each other tightly and she felt lightheaded and overwhelmed with excitement. They kissed hard, and she felt his tongue work about urgently in her mouth. She broke free of him and pulled back.

She looked up at him, and she adored the lust and heat he focused on her. She felt very aroused, and at the same time, she felt a compulsion to please him.

"I can't even describe the effect that today with you has had on me, Jack." Then, she seemed to decide something, and she acted on one of the most carnal of thoughts to enter her mind.

She drifted down to her knees. She brought her hands to his jeans, and as she undid them and worked the zipper, she glanced back up to see the utter shock on his face.

She pulled his engorged shaft from his jeans and the thickness again amazed her. Her fist worked around him and she stroked at him. She hadn't felt this emboldened, or this invigorated, in years, she knew. She glanced up.

"Do you want this?" Her voice was meek but clear.

"Yeah!" His response was quick and sure. They both chuckled.

With her still looking up into his face, she kissed the head of him. Her right fist moved determinedly on his shaft. They both knew she was shocking him with this, but they both also knew she was liking doing this and being shocking.

She kissed his head again, and as he moaned and looked down at her, she opened her mouth wide, pushing it down over his head and to where several inches went into her mouth. She started sucking at him fervently, with her small fist pumping away at his length. Her cheeks were reacting with each stroke of him she made.

He wasn't going to last long and they both knew it. He gripped her hair in his hands, and he started showing that he was close. He narrowed his eyes and his brow tensed.

A sudden familiar sound startled them both. The grinding sound of the garage door sliding open reverberated. He flashed a panicked look at her.

"Hey, hey, hey! That's Dad!" He snapped.

Much to his shock, she didn't even slow. She just kept looking back at him and pumping him into her mouth. She may have even picked up her pace, but otherwise she continued to suck his cock.

A car door slammed, and Jack's face twisted with concern.

"We have to stop." He urged.

The kitchen door opened downstairs and swung closed.

"Honey, I'm home." Bill's voice called out from downstairs.

Julia still did not take Jack out of her mouth, and now Jack seemed to be pulling at her hair. Jack's eyes gave a look like he was surrendering to something within him.

They could both hear Bill at the foot of the stairs, and Jack spasmed violently, exploding into Julia's mouth. First, one full stream of sperm shot into her mouth and throat, and then two more quick loads spurt about. Jack's body contorted and a third spray released. Julia gazed up at him with half-closed eyes. Her lips were still around him.

Steps could be heard making their way up the staircase, and Julia let Jack's cock pop out of her mouth. The long, thick member remained semi-hard and a last release spilled to the floor.

Jack shakenly worked his jeans up and started fastening them. He looked to Julia, and she looked unsteady on her feet as she gave him a mischievous smirk and wiped at her mouth with two fingers.

Bill could be heard getting to the top of the stairs, and Jack watched Julia dab the two fingers between her lips, licking them clean.

Jack watched in utter shock, as Julia opened his bedroom door and stepped into the hall. Jack stood at his door and watched Julia go the few feet to where Bill was heading into their bedroom.

"Hey honey," Julia said to Bill, as she tilted Bill's face towards hers. Julia planted a big, full kiss on Bill before Bill walked on into their bedroom.

Jack stood looking at Julia dumbfounded, as she looked back to him before joining her husband in their bedroom. Julia made a point of looking in the direction of Jack's crotch, and then she smiled. She pointed to his jeans and then made an up and down motion with her fingers.

Jack looked down to see what she was referring to, and Jack then realized his jeans were unzipped.

He looked up and back at Julia, who smiled brightly to him before ducking into the bedroom.

jack30341
jack30341
1,893 Followers