A Mother's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom tries to get her son out of her mind.
3.8k words
4.53
150.9k
43

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers

I arose the morning after I had first tasted my son's wonderful cock and his delicious seed, trying to feel normal again. I pulled my robe on and went downstairs, only to find Justin had just come in from a run. He was sweating and his skin glowed with health. I could smell the very male scent of him, and I longed to press my nose to his warm skin. He glanced over and saw me, giving me a smile. I returned it and walked over to kiss his cheek. How I ached to pull his hard body against mine and kiss him passionately until he gave in to my longings for him. Instead, I chastely brushed my lips over the slight rasp of morning stubble on his cheek. He kissed me back in the same fashion, and moved to the refrigerator, where he proceeded to pour some juice for himself. I admired the way his muscles moved and snuck a discreet peek at the front of his shorts, where I knew paradise lay. I seated myself and began to sip my coffee, continuing to gaze at Justin. He finished his juice, rinsed the glass and put it in the dishwasher, then turned to leave the room. Just before he exited, he snapped his fingers and turned back to me.

"Hey Mom, I almost forgot to tell you. I gave our phone number to my history professor yesterday. Name's Jim Everett. I think he'll be calling you soon for that date."

"Oh, thank you son. I appreciate it. I guess we'll see what happens then. . ."

"Yep. I'm off to get my shower, and then I'm off. Hanging out with Mark and the guys today. Love you." He left the room before I could even answer.

I stirred my coffee slowly, considering his words. So, I was going to get a call from a man. I hadn't had a call for a date in too many years to count it seemed. I remembered Brad's calls when we were first dating, and how my heart had always raced when the phone would ring, as I hoped it would be him. It usually had been. It would be nice to feel that way again, I mused. Perhaps it would quell my feelings of desire for Justin. Surely having a regular sexual partner would ease the urges that were almost forcing me to mount the stairs and join my son in his shower, to wash him all over with loving hands, and bring him to ecstasy with those same hands. It would be so easy to do and I had a feeling he'd be so stunned by my actions, that by the time he thought to stop me it would be too late, for he would be caught up in the needs of his own young and virile body. Of course, I could be entirely wrong.

I decided to wait until Justin left the house to tend to my aching loins, so I busied myself cleaning up in the kitchen and reading the paper until he was showered, dressed and gone. As soon as his car was out of the driveway, I flew upstairs to my bed and stripped to nothing. My nipples swelled at the feel of air brushing them, and suddenly I had an idea. I would satisfy my needs in my son's bed! I could touch and caress myself with his scent in my nostrils and pretend his hands were doing the work. At the thought, my pussy was fairly dripping with excitement, and I hurried into his room, armed with my favorite vibrator. I lay down on Justin's bed, pulling his sheets back and then letting them fall. His sheets felt slightly rough, and they stimulated my aroused nerve endings, sending chills over me. Letting my head settle on his pillow, I let my hands become my son's.

Softly the hands ran over my body, admiring the feel of my skin. The thumbs urged my nipples to hardness, eager to prepare the rosy nubs for the touch of lips and tongue in my mind. Fingers brushed over my mons and down further, to tease my love button, making me gasp. In my mind, Justin was touching me all over, and he was eager to slide his hot nine inches into my throbbing slit. I could almost feel his spongy cockhead tapping at my entrance, tempting me to spread for him. Fingers rubbed my own juices into my nipples for the pleasure of licking them off, and the vibrator slipped into my hot wetness and became Justin's cock. I could feel him taking me, sliding in and out with ease, and gasping at how tight I felt around him. I could feel my muscles gripping him, sucking him in deeply and holding him, until we exploded together. As the vibrator pushed me over the edge, I saw spots before my eyes. The world went black.

When I came to, I was still lying on Justin's bed, panting and sweaty from the enormous orgasm I had just experienced. I glanced at the clock and saw that I had only been out for a few minutes, but it felt like longer. Again, I felt vaguely ashamed of myself for violating my son's private space with my sexual fantasies about him and me. Quickly I rose and left his room, taking a shower myself and getting dressed. I had just gone downstairs, when the telephone rang, and when I answered it, a warm male voice asked "Is this Mrs. Hopkins, Justin's mother?"

"Yes, it is. How may I help you?"

"This is Jim Everett, Mrs. Hopkins."

"Oh, Mr. Everett. Justin told me you might call." I felt at a loss for words for a moment. "How are you?"

"Well, that depends on you." His voice was warm and friendly. "Do you have any plans for Friday night?"

"Um. . .well, no, I don't believe so."

"Excellent! I would love it if you'd go to dinner with me then. Around 7?"

I hesitated for a moment, but then took a deep breath. "Yes, thank you very much. I'd love to."

"Wonderful. I'll pick you up at 7 then." We exchanged a couple more sentences of small talk, then hung up. Immediately I felt myself in a panic. What had I done? What was I doing going on a blind date with a man that I didn't know? What would I wear? So many thoughts and questions ran through my head for the rest of the day as I did what chores there were. When Justin got home that night, I was sitting in the den, not paying any attention to the movie that was playing on the screen. I didn't even hear him come in, and jumped when he tapped me on the shoulder. Immediately, he looked contrite.

"Damn, sorry mom. I didn't mean to scare you. Guess you were pretty lost in thought?"

I nodded. "Yes, I was. Your professor called me today." His face lit up.

"Awesome. Are you two going out?"

"Well, yes, as a matter of fact we are. He asked me out for Friday night."

"That's great mom. You need some fun in your life. I bet you'll have a great time. I'm heading up to bed now."

By the time Thursday rolled around, I had changed my mind a hundred times, or so it seemed. I didn't know whether or not to go. I didn't know what to wear, how to fix my hair or if I should paint my nails. After going through my closet for the fiftieth time looking for the right outfit, I knocked on Justin's door. At his call, I came in and sat on the foot of the bed. He was lying on the bed, but he sat up. I must have looked very forlorn indeed, as he patted my shoulder and looked at me worriedly. "What's up?"

"I need help! I don't know what to wear for my date tomorrow night. Can you look at a couple of outfits and see what you think?"

"Sure, I'll be glad to. Lead the way." He followed me into my bedroom, where I proceeded to show him the clothes I had thought might do. He looked over both outfits carefully, then pointed to the black tank top that showed off my breasts to their best advantage, along with the faded jeans and black boots adorned with fringe. "Try that one on. I want to see if I'm right."

I stepped into the bathroom and soon emerged. One look at me and Justin grinned and was nodding. "You have to wear that. You'll knock his socks off. Maybe his pants too, y'know?" I blushed bright red at my son's words and he laughed hard and hugged me. "Oh, come on, mom. . . you know you need to get laid!" I blushed again, especially at the image that flashed into my brain of Justin scooping me up and carrying me to the bed, where he lovingly removed every piece of clothing, kissing the skin he bared as he went. He hugged me again, and with a wink, headed back to his room. I glanced at myself in the mirror, and was fairly pleased with the image there. The tank top hugged my breasts comfortably and was sexy without being trampy. The jeans hugged my curves just right and even made me look a tiny bit thinner.

The next night found me ready long before 7, as I had always felt it was rude to keep my date waiting. About 5 minutes until the hour, I heard a car pull up and a few minutes later, the doorbell sounded. I let Justin answer the door and greet his teacher, then I emerged and started down the stairs. I heard Justin say "Oh, I think I hear her now." Then I descended the stairs, and was caught off guard and how handsome Jim Everett was. He appeared to be impressed with the sight of me as well. Jim was tall, with dark blond hair and bright blue eyes. When he smiled, he showed white and even teeth. He was slightly tanned and had a nice build. His polo shirt showed off arms that were muscular and his jeans hugged his body like a second skin. I was pleased with the image he presented, and hoped this meant the evening was off to a promising start. I was even able to get the thought of Justin and I out of my head for the moment. After we had chatted with my son for a few minutes, Jim ushered me out the door to his car, opening my door for me.

I found him extremely easy to talk to, with a quick wit and charming manner. He made me laugh more than I had in a very long time. He seemed to like me as well. We went to dinner at a small restaurant that had excellent Italian food and wonderful service, then Jim asked if I'd like to go dancing. I was feeling younger than I had in quite some time, so I agreed. Soon we were entering a fairly popular club, and I could feel the music start to pound in my blood almost immediately. It was dark and intimate, with an almost electric vibration in the air. I felt my adrenaline pumping and my heart beat wildly as Jim led me to the dance floor and we began to move. It was a bit awkward at first, but soon my body caught the rhythm of the music and I let it sweep me away. It seemed to wind through my blood, making me feel free and wild. By the time a slow song began to play, we were sweating a bit and panting.

As the music began, Jim pulled me against his toned form and I could feel each and every muscle of his body, including the one hiding in his jeans. We danced and as he held me, I could feel his cock slowly hardening and pressing into me. I made no objection when he pulled me closer nor when he brushed his lips against the side of my throat. It made me tingle and yet at the same time, my thoughts strayed to Justin, wondering how it would feel to dance with him this way. The thought aroused me to no end, and I found myself fantasizing it was his body I was pressed against and his hands roaming over my back and sliding down to cup my ass. Lost in my fantasy, I ground against Jim, and heard him groan in my ear. That brought me back to my senses, but by now I was so turned on, I scarcely knew what to do. I didn't want to be a cock tease to this handsome man who was so obviously aroused, and I needed to be with a man very badly at this moment. Jim whispered "Let's get out of here." He led me out of the club and to the car.

Once he had sat down, he turned to me and pulled me to him for a kiss. His lips were warm, soft and hungry against mine, and his tongue invaded my mouth. I welcomed it and met it with my own, letting him dominate my mouth. He groaned against my mouth and proceeded to pull back. "Casey, I want you. Do you want me?" I couldn't answer, but I nodded. Without another word, he drove off and soon we were in his apartment. Once we were inside, he locked the door, and proceeded to push me against the wall, his mouth hot against mine. His hands roamed my body, finding my breasts and caressing them, his thumbs stroking my nipples through my tank top and the thin bra beneath. I held him tight against me, grinding against him once more. All I could think about was how good this felt, but it was Justin's face I saw, Justin's lips I kissed and Justin's hands on me. Giving in for the moment, I let the fantasy take over, knowing that Jim and I would have a wonderful time, and he should never know the difference.

Empowered by my permission to myself to indulge in what I desired, I grabbed at Jim's shirt and lifted it over his head. He stooped slightly to allow me to do so, and once the shirt was off, his face completely disappeared from my mind. I closed my eyes and Justin was indeed there. It was my son that stripped my clothes from me, licking and nibbling at every inch of skin that was bared. His mouth encircled each nipple, lapping at them, suckling as if he were starving for me. His fingers and then his mouth invaded my dripping pussy. It didn't take too long before we were both naked on his bed and he was pushing into me, caressing my breasts all the while. His cock was thick and I gripped him tightly, hearing him moan with satisfaction and lust. My legs wrapped around his hips and I urged him by the movements of my body to take me. He happily complied and soon we were both crying out in orgasm. I lay limp against Jim's hard body after the climax, still pretending it was my son holding me. He stroked my hair with gentle fingers, and kissed my temple. After we had rested a bit more, he took me again, this time with me riding him, but it was Justin's prick I rode, not Jim's.

My legs were wobbly by the time Jim took me home, and he kissed me goodnight softly on my porch. "I'll call you, Lovely."

"Goodnight Jim. I had a wonderful time." I meant every word of that as well, for I did feel fully satisfied. I would never tell him that someone else had fucked me in his place.

"I did too, Casey. I'll talk to you soon."

He waited until I was inside with the door locked before he left. Sighing a little, I gave myself a mental shake. What was wrong with me? I had a perfectly good, attractive and sexually appealing man that wanted me, and yet all I could think of was my son. Standing there at the door, I reasoned with myself, that if I continued to see Jim, eventually I would have to stop yearning for Justin, and would come around to desire Jim instead. Justin had left the same light on for me that I always did for him, and I turned it off and went upstairs. I stopped by his room to peek in and saw that he was sleeping deeply. Needing to touch him before bed, I slipped out of my boots and crept into his room again. I sat down as gently as I could on the bed and raised the sheet, intending only to glance at his cock, but when I raised it he moaned a bit and I could just make out a raging hardon. Apparently he was dreaming.

I leaned over to kiss his cheek, intending to leave him alone, but when he felt the brush of my lips, he raised his hand and stroked my cheek. I froze, thinking he had awakened, but I was wrong. He was dreaming. "Oh, Darcy. . .I want you. Let me kiss you. . ." He was speaking softly, his eyes closed. Suddenly I felt his hands on my shoulders, pulling me toward him. I told myself to resist. To not let this happen. This had gone far enough. I was still trying to talk to myself and pull away, when my lips were on his. His tongue slid over mine and urged me to let him in. I tried to resist, God help me, I tried, but the urgency of his mouth on mine, especially after thinking of nothing but him all evening was too much for my weak will. I parted my lips and accepted my son's offering. Justin groaned and proceeded to kiss me deeply and thoroughly. As I had suspected, he was a very good kisser. Still fast asleep, he proceeded to push me back onto the bed and kiss me breathless. I moaned softly myself.

Justin seemed to hear my sound of desire, for he responded by sliding his palm onto my full breast and caressing me through my clothes. His lips found my neck as he worked his fingers beneath the hem of my tank top and began massaging the heavy globe of my right breast through my bra. "Come on baby, let's get this out of the way," he mumbled tenderly, and then his fingers worked their way to my bare skin. His thumb moved against my nipple causing it to jump to immediate attention. "Mmmmm.. . . excited little minx tonight, aren't you?" I knew he was grinning and then my top was pushed up and his lips fastened on my nipple. It was heaven! He licked and sucked at me, seeming to like my taste. I felt my hips beginning to move on their own, needing more of him. Justin suckled me hungrily, one large hand gently pinning my wrists above my head and his free hand massaging my left breast now. "God, Darcy, your tits are amazing. . .I could suck on them all night!" My boy murmured softly against my skin, and I quivered.

Knowing I should stop this now did no good. I allowed Justin to push the hem of the tank top up on the other side now, and his lips and tongue took my other breast. He gave a tiny nip to my extended nub, making me gasp with pleasure. As he lapped at my breast, the hand that had been massaging there was moving downward to the waistband of my tight jeans. He paused at the waist, then moved further down, stroking my hip and then sliding his hand over my pelvic bone and then down between my legs. I could feel his middle finger tracing my pussy lips through the jeans. I had worn no panties tonight, so I could easily feel him pressing his finger into my cleft. He began rubbing me through the crotch of my jeans, making me squirm. I wanted to touch him badly, but he still had my hands held and I was afraid to struggle for fear I'd wake him, so I let him do what he wanted, and quite frankly, what I wanted as well. "Gonna make you cum, babe," Justin said against my nipple. "Gonna work that hot little clitty until you explode for me." His fingers crept up to tug at my zipper, and then I felt it slide down and his warm fingers were inside my jeans, dipping down to play. He spread my pussy lips with his fingers and teased me more, now moving from nipple to nipple as quickly as he could.

I was in ecstasy and agony at the same time. I was getting what I truly wanted from my son, but I wanted him to be aware that it was me when he fucked me. His middle finger invaded my hot wetness and he gave a groan against my skin and moved to my mouth, sucking my tongue into his own while he diddled my love button, pushing me closer and closer to an orgasm. Suddenly, I did explode around his finger, thrashing about so much, he released my wrists, but kept kissing me deeply. I thought I would never stop cumming but at last I did. He took his finger from me and licked it thoroughly, still fast asleep, but smiling. He seemed to be sliding into a deeper sleep again, and I wanted to pay him back handsomely for the lovely time he had just given me, so I moved and slid my mouth over his thick prick. He moaned and grabbed my hair gently. I began licking his shaft hungrily, my tongue cleaning him thoroughly, before I took him deep in my throat. He began fucking my mouth, with hard thrusts of passion. It wasn't long before I felt his hot seed rushing down my throat, and I swallowed every drop. He tasted so very good, and felt so wonderful in my mouth. Once Justin had emptied his balls deep in my throat, he gave a deep sigh of satisfaction, and as soon as I sat up, he rolled over on his side, mumbling something unintelligible.

Rising quietly, I left my son's room, hoping he would continue to think the whole experience was just a fantastic dream. . .for now. I would be ready for him to know at some point, but not yet.

Leetah
Leetah
333 Followers