A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

After Edna got him off to work she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat thinking. She was trying to figure out the next steps in her plan. Not the sex part, she knew where she was going with that, but how to let the word out among the local women that he would do things for them that other men wouldn't. She needed to tell someone, her sister maybe? Or, one of her friends?

She decided to use her friend Carol. They were quite close and Carol was somewhat gossipy. An added advantage was the fact that Carol was a widow who occasionally bemoaned the fact that she missed sex. That left only the question of how to go about it.

The idea of her son with another woman brought on a fit of jealousy. Edna pushed it down. She did not need such base emotions. Everything she was doing was for her son's benefit. Of course,she thought. I'll still have him sometimes. I'll have to make sure of that.

The fact was that Edna was being satisfied for the first time in years. She thought about how it would feel to have him inside her. A few days each month were safe, they could always use rubbers too, but those were known to fail. She mentally added fucking, yes she did use that word in her mind, to the list of things to talk to Rick about.

Edna spent the day catching up on her sleep. They hadn't had much the night before. She did a little housework too. She was tempted, several times, to masturbate, but she decided to wait for Rick. She showered after her work was done and dressed in a print housedress. It was one of her nicest ones. She put panties on, but only because her pussy was so wet from anticipation. She planned to take them off before her son got home.

The day was a little tough for Rick. He too was short of sleep, but he was young and could do without better than his mother. His bigger problem was that he kept thinking about the wonderful things that had happened to him. He had to make himself concentrate in order to do his work.

Mrs. Gaffney, the store owner, had laughed. "Get your mind off girls, Rick. Pay attention to what you're doing."

Mrs. Gaffney liked Rick. She thought he was a nice young man and someone she would like her daughter to know better; if she had a daughter that is, she didn't. She had been widowed for some years now and childless. She knew there never would be a daughter in her life.

It was almost time for another man, though. She had made love with a number of men since her husband had passed away; and women too. She could recall with pleasure several short but enjoyable affairs with both sexes. The affairs had always been discrete, there was no scandal attached to her.

Rick got home shortly after seven. Edna had dinner waiting for him. After dinner Edna and Rick moved to the couch in the living room. Edna had some soft music on the radio.

She sat on the couch and indicated that Rick should kneel in front of her.

"Sometimes, Rick, a woman wants sex so bad she doesn't want any lead up. She wants to get right to the point. That's how I feel tonight."

She pulled the hem of her dress up and scooted her hips forwards. Her pussy was bare, and wet, and ready for Rick. He pushed his face into her hot wet folds. Edna showed him how to push two fingers into her vagina as he sucked at her clit and lapped up her flowing juices. After He brought her to several, back to back, orgasms she pushed his head back and lay sprawled on the couch. She stroked his head with love as he knelt in front of her. She took him to her bedroom and rewarded him with a blowjob. She kissed him with a mouth full of his cum; she licked her juices from his face. They shared their tastes with each other.

"Tomorrow I have some things to teach you. So don't make any plans," Edna told him before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Edna woke her son early again the next morning. They showered together and had a light breakfast. They had dressed for church when Edna noticed that Rick could not control his boner. She jerked him off at the kitchen table, then wiped him clean with a washcloth. After all, it would not do to display a bulge in church.

They went straight home after church. Sometimes they met other church members for a late restaurant breakfast, but they excused themselves saying they had things to do.

This was the day that Edna taught Rick how to be a lover. She felt he already knew how to eat pussy. What he needed to learn was how to prepare a woman for love. How to make her ready, and eager, for his lips and tongue.

She gave him some advice too. Pick older women at first she advised. Before he made love to a woman his own age make sure she could keep her mouth shut and that she didn't have a boyfriend. But, she was careful to add, He would want women to tell each other about what he could do for them. Not in a derogatory or malicious way, though.

She dressed in a filmy nightgown and sensuously undressed her son. She took him to bed and taught him more about kissing, about fondling and caressing tits, about sucking and nibbling at nipples. She instructed him in how to kiss a woman's body, about the erogenous zones. And, most importantly, about the little touches that women find romantic.

She talked to him about how women could please him. She told him that he should expect the woman to reciprocate in kind if she did not want to be penetrated by him.

She talked to him about how she wanted him inside her, how she wanted to fuck with him. How there were only a few days every month that she felt safe. She directed him to go to the drugstore and buy some rubbers. She told him to get the best quality available.

They ate each other to glorious climaxes and held each other close until they were hungry. They got up to eat something then back to bed.

"My period will start in a day or two, Baby," she told him. "After it's over I want you inside me."

"I want to so much, Mom."

"Rick," she continued. "Soon there will be a lot of women chasing you. You must be careful not to fall in love and, please, never forget me. Come back to me after every one of them."

"I will, Mom," he cried out. "I'll always want you."

It was still early evening when Edna slipped out of bed and called her friend Carol. She invited Carol to come by for coffee the next morning, and maybe a little shopping afterward.

She went back to bed and slept well, she had done her best for her son. She was confident that he would soon be popular with women.

Edna woke early and got up to make Rick his breakfast. She had started her period as she had been expecting. Well, there would be some special fun when it was over, but for now she would have to go without for a while. It was a school day and she made him a sandwich for lunch. He worked after school on Mondays so she didn't expect him home until late.

She went to the bedroom and woke her son. She told him about her period starting. They were both disappointed but she jerked him off so that he wouldn't feel too horny during the school day. He showered and dressed and left for school.

Carol was coming by in an hour or two, Edna was a little nervous about the second part of her plan. She hoped it worked. She showered and dressed and was ready by the time Carol rang the doorbell.

Carol and Edna had coffee in the kitchen and caught up on events in their lives. Carol told Edna about her daughter and her new job. She was about five years older than Rick. She had graduated from high school and worked in the office of a local manufacturer. She was learning bookkeeping and was doing well. She had bought herself a car and had moved into a place of her own. So far she hadn't found anyone she thought she'd like to marry. That was a disappointment to Carol, but she still had hope.

"I wonder if she's not too independent," Carol said.

"I'm sure she'll find someone in due time," Edna told her. "It takes longer for some of us women."

Carol asked about Rick. Edna didn't answer directly, but beat around the bush.

"Are you having problems with him?" Carol asked, concerned. Rick had always seemed like such a nice boy.

"Well," Edna hesitated. "I don't really know."

"Maybe you should talk about it, Edna." Carol tried to seem firm.

"Could you promise not to tell anyone, ever, Carol." Edna was working hard at seeming reluctant to talk

"For you I'll promise," Carol said. She meant it.

"Oh Carol," she gasped out, seemingly almost crying. "I heard a rumor about him. That he liked to kiss women on their private parts. I didn't believe it. But then I found a magazine under his mattress. It was full of pictures of men doing that to women."

"That's not the end of the world, Edna. Have you talked to him about it?"

"No," Edna sniffled. "I can't make myself."

"Oh, Honey, it may be a phase he's going through." Carol tried to sooth her friend. In reality she was fascinated.

"Carol, his father used to do that to me. I liked it. It was wonderful, but we kept it between ourselves. We never told anyone. There are already rumors about Rick."

"No one's ever done that for me," Carol said wistfully. "Of course there have been few men in my life since my husband died."

"Well," Edna said with a weak smile as she dabbed at make believe tears. "There's no danger of pregnancy that way. Of course one has to satisfy them some way too."

"Well let's go shopping, Edna. That's the best way I know to forget one's troubles."

"Ok," said Edna with a brave smile. "Let's do that. Give me a minute to fix my makeup."

The women spent the rest of the morning shopping. They had lunch together, shopped another hour and Carol dropped Edna off.

"I'm sure things will work out with Rick," Carol told her as she pulled up in front of Edna's house.

"Oh, Carol," Edna told her. "If women knew how great it is to have a man eat them. They'd never leave him alone."

"Well," Carol said. "Since it's never happened to me I wouldn't know."

Edna smiled. "If you ever get the chance don't pass it up,"

"I'll remember that," Carol laughed. "You seem to be over your angst."

"The shopping helped, Carol. You were right. My big worry is that other guys will start talking about him and bullying him. He isn't big enough to be a good fighter."

"I see your point," Carol said. They finished their goodbyes and Edna carried her packages inside.

She smiled as she closed the door behind her. She was confident the bait would be taken.

And Carol did take the bait. She went shopping at the store that very afternoon, when she knew Rick would be working. She sat in the parking lot until she saw him stocking shelves. She entered then and pretended to be shopping. In fact she did put a few items in her cart. She worked her way to the aisle she had seen Rick in.

"Why hello, Rick. How are you?"

"Hello, Mrs. Jones. I'm fine."

"I'm glad I ran into you, Rick. I was going to call your mother and ask her if I could get you to help me do some things around the house tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll be happy to, Mrs. Jones. I'll come over right after school."

Oh, thank you, Rick. I'll look forward to your help."

Carol checked out of the store with a smile and a feeling of anticipation.

Rick wondered why she had asked him to help her. He didn't realize that his mother had set things up for him.

On his way home he went to the drugstore. He got there just before it closed, but the druggist was willing to take the time to help a stammering, blushing teenaged boy pick out the best condoms, or rubbers as they were usually called in those days. Rick bought a package of a dozen.

At home his mother had dinner ready for him. He told her about meeting her friend Carol and how she had asked him to help her the next day.

"That's nice, Dear," his mother said. "I'm sure she'll make it worth your while.

He showed her the rubbers he had bought. She told him to put three in his wallet and the rest in drawer of the bedside table.

In bed that night Edna gave Rick a hand job so he would be able to sleep. She didn't do anything for him in the morning. She told him she had a headache.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
12