A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He plunged his cock into her. She raised her hips into his thrusts. She held him tight with arms and legs thrown over his back. Her feet locked over his ass and she lifted herself into him, into the driving force of his cock.

Her gasps of pleasure brought him joy of his own. Nothing pleased him as much as the pleasure of a woman he made love with. The friction of her nylons on his bare flesh brought him more pleasure.

She was cumming with gasps of, "Fuck me, Rick. Fuck me."

Edna watched, entranced. Her fingers, caressing her clit and filling her pussy, brought her to climaxes of her own. She was in her own world as she watched them; as if on a higher plane looking down at the couple making love.

Rick came with a wild cry. Electric thrills raced through his body; through his cock. Lucy cried out with him as his seed gushed from him.

They collapsed together. Lucy held him while he softened telling him how wonderful it had been. He listened to her words and felt a surge of ecstasy, happy that he had pleased her.

When he was soft Edna joined them again. This time it was her who pulled the rubber off his cock and licked his cum from his now flaccid dick. They slept after that. All three felt relaxed and pleasantly satisfied.

There was no sex in the morning. They would be going to Carol's for the holiday and Thanksgiving dinner about midafternoon. Lucy had breakfast with them then left to go home and change. She would be going to her mother's to help get things ready. She kissed both Edna and Rick warmly and thanked them for a wonderful day and night.

Edna and Rick rested a while after breakfast then showered and dressed. Edna packed a small suitcase with things they'd need.

At Carol's she and Cynthia had spent the night together. Cynthia had brought everything she needed with her; even her dildo and new vibrators, just in case. They were having breakfast together when Lucy called to let them know she was on her way. She told them that the threesome had been enjoyable, she would tell them more when she arrived. Carol and Cynthia had assumed that it had gone well. They would have heard if it hadn't.

The ladies had taken a page from their four way get-together at Edna's. They all contributed quilts, linens and pillows to spread on the living room floor. They had also put two beds together as they had done at Edna's house. The quilts were rolled up against a wall with linens and pillows next to them.

Most of the preparation for the dinner was done. It would not be a typical Thanksgiving feast. Rather it would be a lighter meal, one they planned with the idea of after dinner sex in mind. There would be a number of tasty dishes, but servings would be small.

Over breakfast Cynthia and Carol discussed Rick's coming visit.

"You know," Carol spoke wistfully. "I've never had him inside me, except my mouth. We've never fucked."

The women had started using such words between themselves. They found it enlivened their conversation when discussing sex.

"I'm surprised," Cynthia responded. "You missed something good."

"Maybe, Cynthia, but I've told you how much of a thrill I get from sucking his cock, or from eating you or one of the other ladies."

"I know exactly what you mean, My Dear," Cynthia told her. "But you love it when one of us fucks you with the vibrator."

"I do, don't I." Carol smiled. "Of course I can't get pregnant from a toy."

"You know," Cynthia mused. "If I could still get pregnant I would seriously consider it."

"Sometimes, when I'm making love with Rick, I do consider it," Carol responded. "But, I've always come to my senses before it was too late."

Both women laughed and went to the bedroom to dress for Rick's arrival. Both wore nylons, heels and garter belts. Neither wore a bra. Cynthia wore Rick's favorite negligee. Carol put on a bed jacket she had bought just to entice him. They helped each other touch up their makeup. They didn't shower. They had the night before and knew that the lovemaking they had enjoyed between themselves had left their pussies primed and succulent for Rick.

Lucy arrived, she had a small suitcase with her. She had brought lingerie, including a couple of nice slips, and makeup. She described the day and night with Edna and Rick.

"Rick was more than ready," Lucy told the other ladies. "It was something he wanted. He'll be ready for you two together too; I'm sure of it. Maybe even all of us, all four."

Lucy went upstairs to get ready. That only consisted of removing her dress and panties. She hadn't worn a bra and already had a slip on, nylons and heels too. She checked herself in the mirror. She thought she looked good. She heard Edna and Rick arriving downstairs. She gave her makeup a quick touch up and went down to greet them.

Both Cynthia and Carol greeted Rick with wild kisses and hugs. Cynthia got to him first, but she made room for Carol. They stood back, reluctantly, to let him get his coat off.

Edna had already removed her coat. She wore very little under it. A short bed jacket similar to Carol's. Nylons, heels and garter belt completed her costume. She had covered it with her coat for the drive to Carol's.

The other ladies thought it funny that she had come dressed, or undressed, that way and everyone had a laugh.

"It's a good thing Rick didn't have an accident," Cynthia said.

Carol served coffee and pastries. Rick was the only one at the table fully dressed. He was already hard and ready. The sight of four scantily clad women had been more than was needed to make his cock rigid. He was seated between Carol and Cynthia. Lucy was pouring everyone a second cup of coffee when he felt someone's fingers dancing on his hard shaft. No, two sets of fingers. To either side of him Carol and Cynthia were smiling broadly. They had plans for the young man.

The fingers were working at the zipper of his pants. He sent his hand to join them, guide them. His cock sprang free. The fingers moved to his belt. His belt and pants were open. He kicked off his shoes. Hands pushed at the waist of his pants, one on each side. He lifted his ass, they slid over his hips. His shorts followed. They were around his ankles. He pushed them off. The fingers returned to dance again over his, now fully exposed, hard on.

Edna and Lucy got busy spreading the quilts on the floor in front of the couch. They covered them with sheets and threw pillows randomly around the mat.

Carol and Cynthia were on their feet. They gripped his arms and urged him to stand. He did not resist. He went with them willingly as they led him to the couch. They took his shirt off him and followed with his t-shirt.

Cynthia was on the couch, her knees spread wide. Carol on her back on the floor. Her head between Cynthia's feet. Both women held their arms out to him.

He fell to his knees, straddling Carol's breasts. His balls played over them delighting her.

Cynthia caressed his head drawing him close. Closer to her hot wet cunt. Carol raised her face to his cock and let her wet mouth slide over it. He fucked her face while Cynthia clasped him to her pussy; to eat her cunt, to suck it, to make her cum. Cynthia's nylon clad thighs closed on his head, her hands wrapped themselves in his hair. Carol's arms clasped his hips.

He was aware that someone was eating Carol's pussy. Possibly someone else, in a chain, behind whoever it was.

His mind was focused on Cynthia's hot pussy. On the juices flowing from it into his eager mouth. To coat his tongue, his lips. Focused, too, on his throbbing cock being sucked by Carol. Her lips, her tongue, her teeth all working to bring him closer to a glorious orgasm.

Cynthia cumming, her pussy rubbing her juices over his face. Flowing so much that her essences were running down his chin and dribbling onto his chest.

Carol cumming beneath him, her pussy being eaten by another woman. Her ecstasy heightened by the erotic feel of his hard throbbing cock in her mouth. Either would be enough to bring her to a strong orgasm. Together they drove her to a pinnacle of sexual ecstasy.

An orgasm started building in his body. His cum surged from his balls to explode from his cock into Carol's lovely mouth. To gush into her as she was at the height of an orgasmic frenzy. It filled her hot mouth and flowed over her lips.

With his hard on diminishing, Rick pulled away from a very satisfied Cynthia. He lifted himself off Carol and looked behind him to see Edna lifting herself from Carol's pussy and Lucy rolling away from Edna.

They all relaxed for a while, lying on the mat. Rick found himself with his mother on one side and Lucy on the other. Carol and Cynthia were snuggled together next to Lucy.

They had coffee and a snack at lunch time. Dinner would be midafternoon. They all put on robes they had brought with them. There was some conversation around the table. The ladies made it plain to Rick that their little gathering could last a couple of days, or more.

Carol laughed. "We didn't think you'd have time to get to all of us while you're home, so we are all here for you."

"And each other," added Cynthia. That got a laugh from all.

Rick was still confused about what was going on. When he had left for school he had no idea that the women were lovers. Now he found all four of them involved with each other.

"I think we should let Rick know this situation came about, and how it involves him." Said Edna.

"He does look a little confused, but happily so." Cynthia said. "The fact is, Rick, we are all involved with each other. You might consider us lesbians, but we don't think of ourselves that way. We are a tight knit little group that has one thing in common. You are our lover. Our man."

Edna spoke next. "We have no desire for anyone outside the group, or any man but you, My Dear."

Cynthia continued. "We'll get into all the details about how it all came about later, if you're interested. What you need to realize is that we are together for you. You are to be our lover. All five of us will be a lover to any of the others."

Carol had been silent, but she brought up what she considered an important point. "We expect you to be a lover to all of us, Rick, without favorites."

"We're your destiny, Rick. Your family." That from Lucy. She looked at him with love in her eyes. "

Carol and Edna got up and made drinks for everyone. They sipped their drinks and asked Rick if he had questions.

Rick thought. "I'm sure I'll have many, like how the relationships evolved. Right now I'm struck by the fact that Carol and Lucy's situation is so similar to mine and Mom's."

Lucy smiled at him. "It is, isn't it? I wonder if that is why I was so attracted to you right from the start."

"I'm glad you were," Rick smiled back. He looked around the table at the other women, "I'm glad you're all part of my life. It's important to me."

The ladies told Rick a few things while everyone was relaxing with drinks. About how Carol had sent an anonymous letter to Cynthia. About the series of events that led from Rick finding Carol's g-spot to Carol and Edna making love.

How that event worked to bring Lucy and Carol together as mother and daughter lovers.

Cynthia pointed out that she was somewhat of an outsider. Since she was not part of either family.

"You're part of us now," Edna told her. "I felt from your first time with Rick that you were an important part. We may not know everything yet, but we will."

The conversation veered into other areas. Rick's schoolwork, for instance. They talked until dinner time. The first rush of sex had relaxed them all.

All the women worked to get the dinner on the table. It was a great meal. The ladies had put some thought into it. After dinner everyone helped clear the table and wash the dishes. Coffee was served with an after dinner liqueur.

Robes were being shed as the coffee was sipped. They had been worn to allow Rick a respite as they talked and had dinner. The women were ready again, Rick's cock was hardening as women's bodies were revealed.

He was led back to the couch. His mother sat with him and they kissed hungrily.

"You need to eat all their pussies," she told him. She spoke softly with love in her voice. "That is what you were taught. I'll be last."

"Of course, Mom, That's what I want to do."

Cynthia had already had her pussy eaten by Rick. Edna moved to join her on the mat. Lucy took her place on the couch. They exchanged kisses and Lucy pushed the top of her slip down to let her tits free for him. He sucked at them, he nibbled at the firm and enlarged nipples. His hand slid under the silk slip so his fingers could dace over her pussy. His finger slipped between her swollen labia to rub her clit and caress the inner lips.

He slid off the couch to his knees in front of her. She lifted the hem of her slip and spread her legs to give him access. Rick kissed her nylon covered thighs and rubbed his cheeks sensuously against them. His fingers parted the lips of her pussy and he gazed at the red inner tissues; so lovely, a sight he had come to love.

He softly blew on her clit and his tongue traveled far into her vagina. He licked her and sucked her. She gasped with ecstatic gratification as she came on his face. She thrust her pussy at him and grasped his hair to hold him close. Her thighs clasped his head and her heels pressed on his spine.

Her pussy flowed with her delicious liquors. Every taste drove him to greater efforts. The feel of the nylons against his cheeks as she scissored her legs to make them rub against his face thrilled him.

She came a last time with a shudder and a squeal of carnal bliss. It was enough for her, she could take no more. She pushed his head back and collapsed against the back of the couch. Her legs were lewdly spread, she lacked the energy to close them.

His cock was hard. He was aroused. His love of eating pussy was manifest. He wanted more; more of the thrills that ripped through him when a woman came on his face.

Carol was waiting, lying on her back on the mat. Her ass was already propped up on a pillow, but her legs were still closed. Her bed jacket was open to show her tits and she held her arms up to him.

Rick crawled across the mat to her. He looked at his mother as he did. She smiled at him and nodded. Carol pulled him close and opened her mouth for a kiss.

When they broke for air Carol said. "That was wonderful to watch. I've never seen it before, none of us have. We've only ever watched women on women. And it makes you so hard. But we already knew that." They both laughed and Rick leaned down to suck her nipple into his mouth. His hand lifted her plump breasts, fondled them.

He kissed her navel, he rubbed his face on her soft mons. Her legs parted for him, as if by instinct. He inhaled the scent of her wet pussy.

He lay on his belly between her nylon sheathed thighs and pushed his face into her fragrant, wet pussy. She responded by clasping him with her legs, by grabbing handful of his hair and pulling him into herself. Gasps of pleasure told him she was cumming. Thrills ran through him as he knew he was satisfying her. She wanted to suck him to take his hard cock in her wet mouth and make him cum as he ate her hot pussy. But she would have to wait. Now was a time to be eaten, to cum on his face.

She let him go when she had enough. He rested his head against her thigh as he let his tongue and jaws recover. His still hard cock was throbbing, telling him he wanted more. More of the succulent pussy he so loved to lick and suck. Yes, and fuck too when he could. First he wanted to taste the juices, savor them. To make the woman replete and satisfied. Satisfied so she'd come back for more. He'd cum later, they'd make sure of that. Probably all of them before the holiday was over.

He looked at his mother. She was waiting for him. Her tits bared for his lips to suck. Her hand at her pussy feeling her clit, letting her juices flow in anticipation.

He looked to Lucy and Cynthia. They were cuddled together fondling each other's tits and pussies. They were watching; watching him as he ate the pussies of their lovers. Watching him made them wet. He was their lover with the cock. The cock they all shared; to suck or to fuck.

His mother wasn't far. He got to his knees and walked on them to her. She held up her arms to him. He lay next to her and she held him tight. She licked the juices on his face. The essences and cum from the other women. There were still traces of Cynthia's nectar from that morning. Her tastes were good. Carol was thinking of him fucking her. Deep in the recesses of her mind she wanted his baby. Lucy, too, wanted his children, but not yet. That would come later, when they were married. Cynthia's plan was unfolding. Edna decided she needed to know more. She trusted Cynthia, but wanted to know anything that might affect her son.

She kissed Rick with open mouth; wet, hot, tongues twirling. She put gentle pressure on his shoulders, urging him. Gently impelling him toward her cunt. He went willingly, even eagerly.

A pillow under her butt lifts her pussy to his ready lips. He licks and sucks at his mother's hot cunt. He brings her to orgasms that chase each other through her body. That bring her to a carnal nirvana that fills her body with bliss. There is only herself. Herself, with the sensations of pleasure in her body, as the orgasms continue until she thinks she will faint.

"Please stop," Rick hears. He pulls back from his mother and she relaxes as the remnants of her orgasms still thrill her being.

He moves back up to her head and kisses her. He pushes his tongue, coated with her cum into her mouth. She tastes herself. She sucks her juices from his tongue and murmurs in his ear, for him only.

"Thank you. I love you."

Edna stroked his hard cock.

"Go to Cynthia," she said softly.

Lucy left Cynthia's side and Rick moved to take her place. Rick and Cynthia exchanged hot kisses. He lifted her breast to his mouth and sucked at the enlarged nipple as he caressed its soft plump flesh.

"Make me ready," Cynthia whispered. "Make me so I'll cum fast."

His fingers touched the lips of her pussy and slid between them to her clit. Up into her vagina to find her spot. She gasped and her hips lifted as she came on his hand. Her juices were flowing. She was ready. She pushed his hand away and rolled him onto his back. She straddled him. She impaled her hot, wet pussy on his throbbing cock.

She leaned forward to feed him her tit; to kiss him with open, wet mouth. She came again almost as soon as he entered her. She was hot, aroused. Watching him eat the pussies of the other women, watching them cum as he ate their succulent pussies had been strangely exciting.

He thrust into her, his throbbing cock needed relief. He needed to cum, he had to cum; blood pounded into his hard shaft. Eating the fragrant pussies of three women had roused him to a fever pitch.

Cynthia rode him, meeting his thrusts with her own. She lay on his body thrusting back onto his rigid cock as if it was her fucking him. He held her tight, their kisses were wild and mindless. Orgasms ripped through her body.

His cum exploded into her. He filled her belly with his hot seed as he pumped his still hard cock into her willing pussy again and again. She came with him, the warmth of his cum sent her to another glorious orgasm. She squeezed her pussy on his hard shaft, she milked him of his cum. She sighed in satisfaction as he collapsed under her.

She rolled off him and they laid together holding each other while they exchanged loving kisses. Rick was spent. It had been an intense and satisfying time. He felt wonderfully relaxed.

Edna moved over to lie on the other side of him. Carol and Lucy joined the group. They laid together with a feeling of closeness and languor. All were pleasantly content. Rick dozed off first the others soon followed him.