A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women began to wake up after they'd had a short nap. Lucy was first. She put coffee on. While the coffee was perking Edna woke up followed by Carol. Cynthia slept another half hour. By the time she woke the ladies had started another pot of coffee. They closed the door between the kitchen and living room so that Rick's sleep wouldn't be disturbed. They wanted him well rested.

Once they were fully awake the women talked about the afternoon's activities. They all agreed that Rick eating their pussies after such a long absence was an exciting experience. They all agreed, too, that it had been exciting to watch Rick eat the other's pussies and to watch Cynthia and Rick fucking,

"I wonder if we're all voyeurs," Carol said.

Cynthia's thoughts went further.

"I wonder if it will be as exciting to watch us use our mouths on him," she mused.

"Probably," Carol responded. She sounded excited at the thought.

Edna and Lucy smiled in agreement. They were recalling how exciting it had been for Edna to watch Rick fuck Lucy. They told the women about that.

Cynthia was remembering her afternoon with Rick just after his first time with Lucy. About her visions of them fucking and sucking and including her in their fun. Most of it had come true. The rest likely would. She recalled her vision of Lucy with Rick's cock filling her wet mouth. She felt her pussy start to flow at her thoughts. I really am a voyeur. She thought, without surprise.

"Maybe," she said aloud.

They were all hungry so they made a supper of leftovers from dinner. The conversation continued as they ate. The talk turned to Rick. He probably was good for one more session, maybe two. They didn't want to wear him out, though. Carol was furthest behind. They decided that she would have him when he woke.

It wasn't long before Rick did wake. He felt rested and satisfied. He smiled as he thought of the afternoon just past. He heard laughter coming from the kitchen. He put on his robe, more for comfort than modesty, and went there. He found the women seated at the table. They got him coffee and made a fuss over him. After a couple of cups he had something to eat. Carol was seated next to him, Edna was on his other side. Carol could not keep her hands off him. Edna touched him often too. Lucy and Cynthia, across the table smiled warmly at him.

They decided to go upstairs to the bedroom. The beds they had pushed together should be big enough for all of them. It had worked fine for their four way lady orgy.

Carol took Rick's hand and they went upstairs followed by the other women. Rick was hard by the time they got to the bedroom. He didn't know what was planned, but was quite sure he would like it.

Everyone except Cynthia climbed onto the big bed. Cynthia sat in one of the bedroom chairs where she thought she could get a good view. Lucy got the vibrator out of the drawer and Edna smiled when she showed it to her.

Carol and Rick were kissing wildly. Carol's breasts were bared for him. He was sucking on her nipples and fondling her plump tits. She pushed him onto his back and kissed his nipple. She kissed his belly, his navel. She rubbed her face on his pubes. She stroked his hard cock, exciting him.

She lay between his legs. She positioned herself, and Rick, so everyone could see. She hadn't forgotten the earlier conversation. Rick, of course, wasn't aware of it.

She slid her lips over his hard shaft and let her mouth engulf the pulsating shaft. It felt good to her, so good.

Lucy and Edna were playing with the vibrator, but not seriously trying to cum. They were just keeping each other a little worked up. When Carol took Rick's cock in her wet, eager mouth they became engrossed in that view.

Cynthia, in the chair, was finding the sight of Carol sucking Rick's hard cock erotic. She fingered her pussy, rubbed her clit as she watched. She pushed two fingers into her vagina searching for her spot.

On the bed Lucy took the vibrator and ran it up and down the inside of Carol's thighs. Carol responded with a pleased moan muffled by Rick's cock in her mouth. She spread her legs and lifted her butt to her daughter. Lucy set the toy on low and pushed it into her mother's pussy from behind. Carol was wet and it slid in easily.

Lucy left it there and went back to Edna. The embraced and kissed as they watched. Rick would probably take a while, they thought. He had already had his balls emptied twice that day.

Rick was only vaguely aware of what was going on around him. His mind was on the wet mouth sucking his cock and the woman doing it for him. He was caressing her head when she reached for his hand and showed him how she wanted him to twist her hair. He did as she wanted, twisting until it was just beginning to hurt. He put his legs around her body, holding her. She was a contented captive at his cock.

The other women watched, entranced as she sucked his cock, took her mouth from it and kissed and licked it and made love to his rigid shaft before she slid her lips over him again.

Carol was ecstatic. She so loved the feel of his cock pulsating against her lips and tongue. She was cumming herself from the vibrator in her pussy. Not strongly, the toy was on low setting, but enough. She wanted to suck him forever, but she wanted him to fill her mouth with his hot cum too. She wanted both.

Cynthia came on her hand as she watched. Edna and Lucy were both playing with the other's pussy. Their fingers caressing clits and feeling for g-spots.

The air was redolent with the scents of hot women. With the gasps and moans of cumming. The woman were cumming, Rick was rising to an orgasm. His cock, the whole area of his dick was tingling with the anticipation of an impending climax. His cum rushed from his balls bringing with it the incredible, intense ecstasy of orgasmic fulfillment.

He filled Carol's mouth with his hot, slick cum. Thick and creamy, she savored it on her tongue, on her lips, against the roof of her mouth. She was pleased that he had cum so strongly, that she had made him so gratified.

He released her; Carol kissed Lucy and Edna to share his cum. Cynthia returned to the bed to kiss Carol and share. Carol kissed Rick and they let their tongues play over one another's.

Rick was spent, but the women were still on a high. He fell asleep. They played with each other for a while as their bodies wound down. Eventually all were asleep but Carol. She got up and pulled the sheets and blankets over the others. She laid back down and cuddled up to Lucy as she fell asleep.

******

The women were all up, drinking coffee, laughing among themselves and making breakfast when Rick woke up.

He stretched, feeling great after the day, and evening, before. He ran to the bathroom to piss and brush his teeth; back to the bedroom for his robe then he wandered downstairs looking for coffee and the women.

It was to be another great day for all of them. There was no rush for anything after breakfast. Everyone showered. It was a tub shower so space was limited. There was a hot water problem too. Rick went first, with Lucy. He would have liked to eat her pussy while they bathed, but they had to get done so the others would have their turn.

After the showers. The women all put on fresh nylons and lingerie. Rick noted that all their bushes were exposed and all their asses bare. To say nothing of bare tits to tantalize him. And, for all he knew, to entice each other.

The women straightened up the mat and the bed upstairs. Lucy led Rick to the mat and told him to sit in the middle. He sat cross legged and the women made a circle of love around him. They ate each other until all had orgasms. Edna was down on Cynthia, Cynthia's face was buried in Lucy's crotch, Lucy was eating Carol and Carol closed the circle sucking at Edna's clit.

Rick, in the middle of the circle, sat with throbbing cock. The sight of four almost naked women; except for garter belts, nylons and other items of feminine lingerie was almost more than he could take. Not to mention the sounds of orgasm, gasps, moans, squeals, and muffled cries of, "Don't stop." There was the scent of hot woman times four. The sight of nylon clad legs, bare tits and beautiful bare asses was overwhelming.

When the circle broke up, a couple of the women were ready to faint from incessant orgasms. Each of the women took a couple of sucks on Rick's throbbing cock. Then Lucy rolled a rubber on his throbbing dick and straddled him to impale herself on his manhood. She leaned down to let him suck her tit. When he wasn't sucking her boobs, they were exchanging hot, wet, kisses.

Lucy became the center of Rick's attention. The feel and the scents of the woman's body on his. Moving her body over him, fucking him. Her tits, her lips; feeding him, filling his mouth.

She gasped with the satisfaction of Rick's hard cock filling her hot, wet pussy; at the joy she felt as he stretched the walls of her cunt. She rode him slowly, sensuously. Their kisses were hot, wet, mindless. She fed him her tits between kisses. He sucked at them and bit her nipples.

She came with cries of satisfaction. Her body quivered as orgasms danced through her, as another followed.

Rick felt the electric tingle starting in his body. Growing, flowing through his cells. His cum surging in response. Gushing into her eager cunt with an overwhelming thrill. Lucy felt the warmth of his cum as it filled the rubber. Once again she wished she could feel it filling her pussy.

It was only as he softened that he became aware of the others near him. They had produced a couple of vibrators and were plying them in each other's pussies and passing them over their clits.

******

The holiday weekend passed quickly. Friday evening they danced. Edna and Lucy told the other women how good it had been Wednesday evening. Rick danced with all of them and the ladies danced with each other too. There was much gratifying sex; much talk too. Rick learned more about how the women had become lovers. It excited him. Especially when he understood that they all loved him.

It was a significant event for all of them. The first time they had, all five been together as a group. A closeness resulted. Partly as a result of everyone having sex with everyone else. But more as a result of an understanding between them. Somewhat like empathy, but that's not quite the right word. It was more like they had all come to realize that they were united in so many ways. That they were all destined; for what purpose was vague. They didn't care that they didn't know their future; only that it was for all of them.

What may have been even more important, they realized they all loved each other. That every one of the five loved every other one of the group. By the end of their holiday weekend they could tell each other of their love without hesitation.

Saturday, after lunch, everyone helped straighten up the house. They moved the bed back to the guest room, folded the quilts and put the linens in the laundry. There were warm hugs and kisses all around. Everyone told everyone else they loved them.

Lucy stayed with Carol. Cynthia went home as did Rick and Edna. Lucy had a drink with her mother after everyone had left. It was a relaxed moment. They felt close.

"Mom," Lucy asked. "Do you think Rick would marry me? Do you think I should even think about marrying him?"

Carol thought before she answered.

"What about the others in our group, Honey?" she replied to her daughter. "Where would that leave them?"

"I know, Mom, I don't mind sharing him. It's just that I want his babies."

Carol looked at her daughter. A realization hit her.

"Oh, Lucy, I just realized. I want his baby too."

The women looked at each other in surprise.

"I never realized it before," Carol stammered.

"Oh, Mom," Lucy exclaimed. "That's wonderful."

Once again Lucy surprised her mother.

******

Edna and Rick were having a drink together too. They talked about the wonderful time it had been at Carol's; about how good they both felt about the familial closeness that was developing among them. The conversation moved on to other subjects.

"Mom," Rick said. "I'm having trouble understanding why Cynthia wants to buy farm land."

"Well, there may be a number of reasons. One of the main ones is that she wants to stay close to you; and the others, too, for that matter. I'm sure she has business reasons too. It's unlikely she'd do something like that based on emotion only."

There was another, more important question in Rick's mind.

"Mom, do you think our group can stay together? Where do we go from here? They've become important to me. To you too, I think."

"Yes, Baby, I think we'll stay together. As to where we go from here; I'll try to get some answers for you. At least the direction we will take."

Cynthia, like the others fixed herself a drink when she got home. She sat in her living feeling relaxed and gratified. She thought about the others; about how her dreams about family were actually coming true. About the future and her still unfolding plan.

*****

Rick and Edna made love in the morning. He would be leaving and they wanted to say goodbye. She sat in the bedroom chair while he knelt in front of her.

"You're so beautiful," he told her. "So warm and wet."

He buried his face into her lovely pussy and licked and lapped up her juices as they flowed from her hot pussy. He sucked and nibbled at her clit and pushed his finger into her vagina to find her spot. She gasped with pleasure and her juices flowed onto his face. She came until she would faint. She pushed his head away then. Sliding from the chair she knelt facing him, kissing him with wild kisses.

She tasted herself, she licked at her juices on his face. She sucked them from his mouth, from his tongue.

She pushed him onto his back, she dived onto his hard cock to suck him until he came. Until his creamy cum filled her mouth and leaked from her lips. They kissed, they tasted their mixed cums. It was good.

They showered and dressed, her for church, him for travel. They ate a quick breakfast. They kissed hungrily. He dropped her off at the church and was on his way. She was a few minutes late. The service had already started.

During the church service Edna was already feeling the loneliness caused by Rick's absence and it hadn't been an hour yet. It was during the services that Edna realized that her juices were telling her something. She couldn't tell what, only that it involved Cynthia and that there was something she should know.

She and Cynthia met, as usual, after the service. Cynthia asked if she needed a ride. Edna confirmed that she did, but added.

"I think we need to get together, Cynthia, there are some things we should talk about."

"Well," replied Cynthia. "Today is as good a time as any. Let's have lunch and sit down together."