A Mother's Memoir Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still playing with her nipple with one hand the other slid along her thigh easing them apart until he touched the damp gusset of her knickers. Mum couldn't stifle her moans as he touched her so intimately.

She breathed in this ear, "Oh that is nice. Should I take off my knickers for you?"

"That would be perfect Miss Brimley, slip them off but leave your stockings on and kneel down in front of me!" he replied.

As she took off her knickers Dromby marvelled at her thick curly pubic hair which glistened with moisture. Mum knelt down as he unbuttoned the fly of his trousers and pulled out a tiny cock.

"Now put this in your mouth!" he said slightly raising his voice.

He pulled her head forward as Mum opened her mouth and tried to hold his cock steady but it was so small she had to push her face into his groin and trap his cock against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

Dromby held her head and rocked it back and forth he began moaning, "Good Miss Brimley, suck it like an ice lolly!"

After about a minute of sucking a groan came from Dromby and he held her head down as he spurted in her mouth.

"Suck it in Miss Brimley and swallow it is good for your complexion," he ordered.

He finally released her head and she let his cock slip out of her mouth and looked up into his eyes.

She asked, "Was that alright Mr Dromby? I'll do it again if it wasn't!"

Dromby couldn't believe how compliant this shy girl had become; none of the other girls had let him progress past feeling their titties.

"I need to recover young lady but sit up on my desk so I can see your opening. I will return the favour and make you feel nice. Have you ever touched yourself there?" Dromby asked.

"Sometimes before I go to sleep when I am feeling naughty I rub and put the tip of my finger inside," said Mum.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" he asked in a slightly out of breath manner.

"I don't know," Mum lied again.

He laughed, "Well let's see if I can show you. I think from the way you liked having your titties touched I shouldn't have too much trouble," he bragged.

Mum thought he was going to put a finger inside her but he stood up, pushed her legs apart and moved between her thighs. Mum put her hand between her legs.

"You said you wouldn't try to put your thing in me!" she said loudly.

As horny as she felt she wasn't going to let him enter her.

"I was just making sure your legs were wide apart," he said in a calm voice.

He took his cane and ran the rounded shaped ivory handle down her stomach. The head was smooth and bulbous tapering into the shaft. He eased her hand from her opening and rubbed the head over her pubic mound and pressed it against her sensitive clitoris.

A jolt of pleasure ran through her body and she groaned, "Ooh yes!"

Encouraged he increased the pressure and rubbed it up and down a few more times until she began actively trying to grind on to the tip. He slid the head lower and eased it into her opening and pushed easily breaching her pussy lips. Another gasp came from her mouth and she pushed her hips forward taking the head inside as her pussy lips moulded around the shaft. He smiled as her head fell back and she groaned deeply and panted.

"Yes push it in, it feels nice," Mum moaned.

She pushed forward again then she felt the pain as her hymen tore but by now his thumb was rubbing her clitoris and she was close to an orgasm. The pain was masked as she came very hard and gripped Dromby's hand holding the cane inside her. The pleasurable waves of ecstasy emanated from her vagina through her body making her breasts tingle and her nipples harden and tears leaked from her eyes.

She had never felt an orgasm as hard as this one and it seemed to last for several minutes. Dromby stared in amazement at the transformed girl in front of him as he struggled to withdraw his cane as her pussy gripped the shaft. The end was streaked with her juices and blood where he had taken her virginity; he panicked and began to apologise.

"I'm sorry Miss Brimley I didn't mean it to go so far in. Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes sir, I best go and clean up," she replied.

Grabbing her underwear and dress trying to avoid eye contact Mum ran to the toilet and wiped her pussy. She was surprised how damp she was; it took a while before the slime from her pussy wasn't streaked with blood. She felt sore but her pussy was still throbbing sending tingles up to her nipples. She dressed in the cubicle and washed up quickly running her hand through her hair. Her make-up was still in her handbag so she dabbed her eyes carefully not to smudge her mascara too much.

When she got back to the office Dromby had tidied his desk and adjusted his trousers.

"I think we are finished for the day Miss Brimley we can go for lunch and I will give you a lift home," Dromby said.

Mum nodded.

"Yes I would like that or we could pick up a sandwich and drive to the picnic area in the woods as it is a nice afternoon," she suggested.

Half an hour later they were parked in a secluded spot looking out over some park land just having eaten their sandwiches in silence.

Dromby eventually turned to Mum.

"I am sorry I might have taken it a little too far earlier Miss Brimley; are you feeling okay?" he said.

"I'm not really spoilt, am I Mr Dromby because it wasn't you inside me just your cane?" said Mum coyly, "And I won't get pregnant by swallowing your seed?"

"No you are still a virgin until a man puts his member inside you and you can't get pregnant by swallowing a man's seed," he answered her.

Trying to make it sound an innocent question she looked Dromby in the eyes.

"Mr Dromby, when I get a job in the office will do you want me to do that every day?" asked Mum.

Dromby looked at her closely.

"It may not be every day that I ask you to look after me but I think you will perform your duties very well," he answered.

"I liked the taste of your seed so I don't mind if you want me to suck you every day!" declared Mum.

"I will arrange for you to transfer to the office after the summer break, two days a week at first then full time after two months so we can replace you on the shop-floor," said Dromby.

Dromby reached in his jacket and took out his wallet. He took twenty pounds out and handed it to Mum.

"This is for your new underwear and office clothes," he said.

"Oh and Elizabeth, this is our secret!" he added.

Mums diaries did not mention any further adventures with Eric Dromby and as far as I recalled Mum never mentioned working in the office. So I don't know if Dromby kept his word and any further episodes were not worthy of mention. My aunt is still alive but I am not sure if it would be a good idea to ask about the factory and Mr Dromby. The next entry in Mum's diary describes the 'true taking of her cherry' as she put it which warrants another extract to be written.

12