A Mother's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and I watched as my cock disappeared into her pussy. Once I could feel my balls and groin press up against her I lay down on her and just kept still, kissing her tenderly, then I drew back and said, "I love you!'

She replied, "I love you too!"

She didn't need to say anything, as I began sliding in and out of her, unlike when she and I were doing the 69, this time I was thinking of how I finally was making love to my Mother, how bad and wrong it was for a Mother and Son to have a incestuous relationship, but I didn't care, it was what I wanted, She wanted it and it felt so good. How could something that felt so good be so wrong about what we were doing.

She looked up at me and said, "Yes, it is wrong, we are so bad, we are committing incest, but it feels so good, I don't ever want to stop, fucking you son is such a turn on, I have never felt this way before. Do you want to keep doing this?"

I replied, "I agree with what you said, making love to you feels so good, so right, so bad and wrong all at the same time, I think you are going to be most erotic and exciting lover I have ever had and right now I don't ever want us to stop loving each other like this!"

She and I grew silent as I continued to make love to her for over and hour, just gently moving in and out of her, her pussy felt like no other, until I began to feel my release coming. I looked down at my Mother and told her I was going to cum. She looked up at me and told me to cum in her pussy, that she wanted to feel her son's sperm fill her pussy. She then began to shake and moan as I grew bigger and harder, and suddenly I began to release my sperm deep into her womb.

Just as it was when I came in her mouth, this orgasm was just as intense, it seemed that all the naughtiness, taboo, and incestuous barriers were being broken, It just all flooded out of my cock as I filled my Mother's pussy with my sperm, nothing else mattered, we were now joined forever in our sin and we didn't care. This is where we wanted to be and I hoped we would never stop.

And we didn't stop, we made love several more times that day, I was amazed how I could keep getting hard over and over, giving her pleasure and filling her with my juice, Soon we would fall asleep from pure exhaustion, only for me to wake up the next morning with my Mother sucking my cock. She looked up at me and said, "Got any cream left for my breakfast?"

Looking back, after she confirmed her willingness to give and get pleasure from our new relationship, by sucking me cock the next morning, our roles of Mother-Son changed to one of lovers forever.

12