A Mothers Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers

"Yes... yes... yes," Allison moaned and spread her knees wider, dropping her chest to the bed and burying her face in the pillow as she still held her cheeks wide for him.

Chris followed her, pressing deeper still. He watched as the last inch of his long penis slipped into his mother's ass. The slick walls caressed him like a velvet vise, encasing him in warmth. It felt incredible and was almost more than he could stand. He paused when his balls reached her vagina. He counted to ten this time, thought about baseball, football, anything to stop his climax.

Allison was moaning incoherently now, wanting him to move. Her hips were moving up and down, trying to get him even deeper. She gasped for breath.

Slowly Chris pulled out until only the head was inside her. He paused, torturing himself as well as her. Then he pushed down hard, forcing his penis all the way to the bottom in one move.

"Ahhhhh!!!" they both screamed.

Chris pulled back out again and then pushed back in. In and out he went until he had established a rhythm. He pushed down and his mother would push back, taking him all the way into her ass to his balls.

Allison reached between her legs and found her clit. "Oh Goddddddd!!! she gasped as fireworks went off in her head. Her body began to shake as a strong climax ripped through her.

Chris felt it inside her ass. The contractions were so strong that he couldn't hold back his own climax. "Oh God Mom, I'm cummmmmiiiiiiinnnnngggg!!!"

"Yessssssss!!!" Allison screamed.

Chris felt his juice rocketing up his shaft and spewing deep into his mother's bowels. Each throb of his penis head was met by a contraction inside his mother's ass. He was being milked... milked like a vacuum hose, until everything he had in his balls was deposited deep inside her.

Allison collapsed onto her stomach with Chris following her down. He lay on top of her gasping for breath until his penis began to shrink and was forced out of her the again tight hole. He rolled over and took his mother into his arms.

"That was incredible Mom. I didn't smack you too hard did I?"

"Noooo, I loved it sweetheart. It hurt at first, but then it sent shock waves though my pussy." Allison snuggled into her son's arm and smiled. "You can smack my ass anytime you want. I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too Mom. And, you know what?" He didn't let her answer before he said, "I'm not sad that you're pregnant."

Allison smiled again and said, "I have to admit that while I was upset at first and would not have chosen to become pregnant, I'm not upset anymore. It makes me excited knowing that it might belong to you."

"Me too. It's going to be a wonderful summer."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End... or is it the Beginning.

Let me know if you want to read about Chris and Allison's incredible summer of love.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers