A Mothers Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,617 Followers

"Come on," his mother said as she led him into the family room. "Let me check on you're father. I'll be right back."

Chris was almost trembling as he watched his mother leave. He sat on the sofa in the dark unable to believe this was happening to him. After about fifteen minutes, he started to wonder if his mother was coming back or not. He started to get up and look for her when he saw her come into the room. His eyes opened wide in shock. She was wearing the white blouse and tiny skirt he had seen on her when he caught her with Jason. The only difference was that her hair was not in braids. He swallowed hard and stared.

She walked over and sat next to him. "I'm sorry you didn't get what you wanted last night from Melissa. Maybe I can help."

There was a ringing in Chris's ears, making it difficult for him to understand what his mother was saying. It took him a moment to respond when her lips suddenly touched his. He moaned and opened his mouth. A second later, he felt his mother take his hand and bring it to her silk covered breast.

"Moooommm," he moaned into her mouth.

She pulled away and said, "Allison." Then she began to unbutton the blouse.

Chris's penis pulsed with each button. He watched in disbelief as she opened every button and then pulled her blouse apart.

"Suck my tit," she whispered, pulling his head down to her breast.

Chris sucked, nearly cumming in his pants. His lips devoured one nipple before moving on to the next. When he was done, both nipples were hard as rocks and dripping with is saliva. He was gasping for breath.

Allison smiled at her son and kissed his lips again. Then she whispered, "I'm going to suck your cock."

At first Chris though he had misunderstood her. He looked at her quizzically.

"I said that I'm going to suck your cock."

It took a mighty effort for Chris not to climax at her words.

Allison pushed her son back and reached for his pants. A moment later she had them and his underwear at his ankles. She pulled on pant leg from his foot, giving her room to slip between his knees. Then she grasped his throbbing shaft. She looked up at him and said, "Tell me what you want. I like to hear that."

Chris licked his dry lips and swallowed. His voice sound like a squeak at first. "Suc... suck me," he whispered.

Allison smiled and said, "Tell me more. Use nasty words."

"Oh God Mom, suck my cock."

"Mmmmm," Allison moaned and scooted forward. She held his penis in her fist and looked at it. "It's longer than Jason's," she whispered to herself. Then she pulled the head down and began to lick it.

"Oh God Mom... I can't hold... oh Jesus," Chris gasped.

Allison grabbed the base of his penis and squeezed hard. She held it tight until the throbbing stopped.

Chris sighed and looked at his mother in amazement. He didn't know that that was possible; she had stopped him from climaxing.

After a moment or two, Allison resumed licking her son. Her tongue ran up and down the shaft as her hand held it tight. She was careful not to touch the head yet.

Soon Chris was going mad with desire. "Please Mom... uh Allison," he gasped and grabbed her head.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to suck me," he said more forcefully than the first time.

"I'm not convinced."

"Goddamn it suck my cock," he gasped and pulled his mother's head toward his throbbing penis.

Allison moaned loudly, opened her mouth and paused above his throbbing penis.

"Suck my cock bitch," Chris said, realizing what his mother liked. "You are such a na... nasty cock sucker." He heard the words come out of his mouth before he could stop them. He froze, wondering how she was going to react. He still remembered the slap.

Allison paused and looked up at her son, her eyes filled with lust. Then she moaned and took the swollen head between her lips and sucked.

"Oh Jesus," Chris moaned. His hips humped up as he held his mother's head. "Suck it, suck it, suck it, you nasty cock sucker." It was just like in his dream.

The words ignited Allison. She moaned deep in her throat and sucked him hard. Then she looked up at him. At the same time she began a downward movement until the head of his penis was at the opening to her throat. With a deep breath, she pushed harder letting the large head slip through her constricted throat canal.

Chris watched in amazement as his cock disappeared down his mother's throat, inch by inch until her lips were in his pubic hair. Her eyes were still on him and he could see them tearing up. It had obviously been a difficult task to get his long penis down her throat. Chris could feel his balls churning and he had to close his eyes or risk cumming. He could feel the tight muscles of his mother's throat caressing every inch of his shaft. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before.

Allison held him in as long as she could before pulling back to breathe. Then she went down again. Over and over she took him into her throat; his long penis touching places that Jason could never reach. It was such a turn-on for her that she had to fight not to climax herself.

Chris held her hair, helping her to move up and down. He wanted it to last forever, but he couldn't take much more. "Mo... Allison, I can't take much more," he warned.

Allison's answer was to close her eyes and moan. She took him deep again. Then she felt him tense, she pulled up and held the head in her mouth. Her hand pumped the shaft.

"Oh God, oh God, here it comes... ahhhhhhh!!!" His balls felt like they were going to explode. They pumped his juice up the shaft in great quantities. At the end of the line, it blasted from the slit and into his mother's waiting mouth.

Allison held her mouth still, letting it fill with her son's sweet juice. It finally stopped just as her cheeks had stretched to the maximum. Then she pulled back, closing her mouth quickly.

Chris looked down at his mother with lust-fogged eyes. Then he watched as she opened her mouth. It was just like his dream again. It had to be a dream. He could see that her mouth was almost overflowing with his thick white seed. A trickle bubbled over at the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin.

Allison closed her mouth quickly and swallowed... once, twice, three times. On the third swallow, she leaned forward and grasped her son's thighs tightly. Her fingernails dug deeply into him as her body shook.

Chris looked on in amazement as his mother climaxed from swallowing his juice alone. She almost fell to the floor as convulsion racked her body. It seemed to go on for a long time... much longer than his climax had.

Finally Allison sat up. Then she wiped her mouth with a trembling hand and stood up. She swayed for a moment before she caught her balance. "You have to get to bed. You have school tomorrow."

Chris felt a tremble go through his body as he watched his incredible mother walk out of the room.

Chapter 9

As had happened a lot lately, Chris was in a daze the next morning when he got up. He knew what happened last night wasn't a dream... it had been unbelievable, but not a dream. For the first time, he found that he felt guilty. It almost seemed that he had taken advantage of his mother. She had obviously had too much to drink last night and he could have stopped things before they went too far. Unfortunately, he hadn't had the moral character and now he feared that his mother would somehow hate him.


These thoughts were running through his mind when he came down to breakfast. Like always, his mother was fixing breakfast and his father was reading the newspaper. He came in silently and sat down. When his mother turned around, he found he couldn't read her face. Was she mad, sad, or was she okay with what happened?

"Aren't you going to say good morning?" Allison said.

Bradley brought his paper down and looked at Chris then returned to reading.

"Good morning," he said in a monotone voice.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening Chris. You were a perfect gentleman."

Chris looked at his mother with surprise. I took advantage of her and made her suck my cock and I was a gentleman? he thought. "Uh... thanks... I had fun too."

Allison put scrambled eggs and sausage on the table and sat down. "Chris, do you have a little time tonight? We need to discuss a few things."

Uh oh, Chris thought, here it comes. "Uh... sure."

"Good. I've got to run now... have a big meeting this morning. Bye Bradley," she said and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Then she leaned over Chris. First she turned her head toward Bradley and made sure the paper was still in front of his face, then she kissed Chris on the lips. It was anything but a motherly kiss. Her lips were soft, wet and warm, and filled with promise. Her tongue touched his lips for an instant.

In spite of the fact that Chris was sitting at the table in front of his father, he returned the kiss, opening his mouth for her tongue. Electricity rushed through him.

Allison pulled away quickly and said, "See you this evening sweetheart."

For the rest of the day Chris was on an emotional roller coaster. He would think about last night and get an erection. Then he would chastise himself for taking advantage of his own mother. Yet, she didn't seem to be mad at him. In fact, he could still feel her lips on his. Then he thought that maybe she would just chalk it up as a mistake and tell them that they couldn't do it anymore. That was a worst-case scenario to him. When he thought of that he felt like crying.

Chris was so distracted that he got detention that afternoon and missed lacrosse practice.

When he got home, he was almost relieved that his mother wasn't there yet. He spent the time in his room working on homework and worrying about their coming discussion.

Dinner was relatively quiet. Chris's father talked about some research that he had been chosen for by the College. It would mean he would have to be on the road for several months this summer.

When Chris looked at his mother, there was strange half-smile on her face.

After dinner, Bradley went to his study and Allison did the dishes. Chris sat in the family room watching TV.

"Chris, are you free to talk now?" Allison asked as she came into the family room a few minutes later.

"I'm not free, but I'm reasonable," he joked. His mother didn't smile.

"Maybe we had better go down to the club room where it will be a little more private."

"Okay," Chris said and preceded his mother through the door and downstairs. She turned and locked the door.

Allison sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to her. When Chris sat down, she moved closer to him and took his hand. "Chris," she said, "You know what we did yesterday, and the day before, was very dangerous and, in fact, wrong."

Chris wanted to cry. "Yes," he whispered. "I'm sorry," he added, still feeling that he had taken advantage of his mother.

Allison looked at her son with surprise. "There's nothing to be sorry about. We are both adults... and I do consider you an adult now... and we both should know better."

Chris remained silent.

"If we are going to do anything like that again, we have to be very, very careful. If your father ever caught us... well, I don't want to think about that."

"Huh?" Chris said in complete surprise.

"I said we have to be very careful if..."

He interrupted her and said, "You mean... you mean... we... you and me can... you know."

"Well, yes. But it can't go any further then it already has. I mean we can't... can't actually go all the way."

"Really?" Chris said with his eyes wide as saucers. "You'll suc... you know..."

"Yes," Allison said and actually blushed.

"Oh my God Mom," Chris said and was surprised to find tears coming to his eyes. "I thought... I thought you were going to say..."

"Say that we couldn't do anything anymore?"

"Yes."

"Well, believe me, I thought of that. What we did was crazy. But when I really thought about it, it all seemed to make sense. You see with my... my libido, it's likely that I will find someone like Jason again. It seems that relative to what we did, another affair would be far more dangerous. I mean... I think about emotional entanglements, the possibility of diseases, etc. You and I doing things seem somehow harmless... as long as we have restrictions. I know that that's sounds crazy and dangerous as well, but the alternative is even more risky."

Chris was suddenly flabbergasted. He didn't know what to say. On one hand he wanted to jump for joy like a five-year-old at Christmas. On the other, his mother said he was an adult. He chose to restrain himself.

"Now, give me a kiss."

With a wide smile, Chris leaned toward his mother and kissed her lips softly. She reached behind his head and pulled his mouth to hers forcefully.

Chris took a chance and reached his hand up and touched his mother's breast. When she moaned, he took that as approval and cupped her mature breast in his open hand. Soon the two of them were squirming on the sofa and kissing like horny teenagers. Chris's hand found the opening to her blouse and slipped inside. He moaned when his hand snaked down under her bra.

The sounds of the two kissing grew in the otherwise quiet room.

However, when Chris dropped his hand to his mother's thigh, she grabbed his hand and pulled her lips from his.

"Behave. That's a no no," she said with a smile. "Now, I have some work to do. I'll stop by to tuck you in bed after your father goes to sleep."

With a last peck on the lips, Allison got up and let her excited son sitting in the basement with a hard on.

Chris was almost going crazy in anticipation, as he lay naked in his bed waiting for his mother to "tuck him in." His penis was already hard and tenting the sheet. He was afraid to touch it for fear that he would climax. When he finally saw the door open he almost sighed with relief.

Allison stepped into the room wearing a short purple silk bathrobe. It was tied at the waist, holding the shiny material together.

Chris eyes stared at his mother as she moved toward him. He could see her unencumbered breasts giggle as she walked, telling him that she didn't have a bra on. Her nipples were already hard and poking through the material. His penis throbbed and juice dripped onto his stomach.

"Whew, I thought he would never go to sleep," Allison said as she came over to the bed and sat down. Then she looked down and saw the raised sheet and smiled. "You're obviously glad to see me."

"Yes," Chris answered almost breathlessly. Then he watched as his mother's hand reached out to grasp his erection. "Ohhh!" he moaned.

"Let me see it," she said and quickly pulled the sheet to his knees. "Oh my!" she gasped. Her hand took possession of the throbbing shaft.

"Mom... be... be careful," Chris warned.

She smiled and turned to crawl onto the bed to kneel between his legs. Then she placed both hands gently on his penis, running them slowly up and down.

"Mom... can I... can I see your... your breasts," Chris stuttered.

Allison looked at her son and smiled. "I don't see why not. With that she shrugged the robe from her shoulders, letting it fall down her arms. She paused with the top section of her breasts exposed. Then she pushed her arms together, lifting her two orbs for him.

Chris moaned as his eyes stared at the soft swells of flesh. Then he watched as his mother slowly untied the belt and let the robe come open. "Oh God," he moaned. Now both breasts were on display.

Allison lifted her breasts with both hands, as if holding them out to her son. "My nipples are really sensitive," she said and tweaked them between her thumb and forefingers. Her eyes closed and a little moan escaped her lips. When she opened them again, they were filled with fire. "I want to suck your cock now sweetie. I want you to cum in my mouth." With that she dropped her head and stuck out her tongue. First she ran it up and down the shaft, collecting the stream of juice running from the head. Then she circled the ridge with the tip, making the fat shaft throb. Finally she took the head into her mouth.

Chris squeezed his eyes shut, trying desperately not to cum. He could feel his mother's tongue going wild on the head of his penis. Then she used her teeth to gently bit the head. "Oh God Mom," Chris gasped in warning.

Slowly Allison took the long shaft to the back of her throat. When the swollen head reached the breach she paused and took a breath. Then she pushed down hard, taking the entire shaft into her throat.

"Ohhhhhh Goddddd!!!" Chris screamed. He felt the juice in his balls boiling over. Suddenly, there was no stopping him. His hips lifted from the bed, pushing his penis deeper into his mother's throat. His sperm blasted from the head and down her throat.

When Allison realized that Chris was cumming, she quickly pulled back. She didn't want it to go down her throat where she couldn't taste it. Instead, she wanted it in her mouth where she could savor it. She grabbed the shaft tight in her fist and pumped it. The second, third and fourth volleys filled her mouth and coated her tongue with the strong flavor of his sperm. She sealed her lips around the crown, insuring that nothing escaped. When she had the last drop of his juice in her mouth, she swished it around inside, insuring that every taste bud got its fair share. Then she swallowed slowly, letting the thick cream coat the back of her throat on its journey to her stomach. It was hot, sticky and tasted bitter sweet... but most importantly it was from her son's balls. She began to climax

Chris could feel his mother trembling, but the after-pleasure of his climax was too great for him to pay much attention. He vaguely remembered her kissing his lips before the left the room.

Chapter 10

Chris Hudson's world had changed in ways he could have never imagined. A few weeks ago he was a typical teenager, trying to get into his girlfriend's pants, partying with his friends, and playing lacrosse for his high school team. Suddenly he was a more mature, if still young man that was more than a little infatuated with his thirty eight-year-old mother. He no longer cared that he didn't have a girlfriend. In addition, lacrosse, always his first love, didn't mean that much to him any more either. His days were filled with daydreams of his beautiful mother and the anticipation of the last hour of the evening when she would come to him and please him with her mouth.

He wasn't sure about all mothers, especially considering the way some of his friends talked about theirs, but he thought that his was amazing. In all his young life he always believed that it was the guys whose libidos were off the scales. However, after watching his mother's enthusiasm and desire to suck him and her climaxes from giving him oral sex alone, he wondered if he had misjudged the female population. It was a real education for him and he wondered if all women were like his mother on some level. Actually though he didn't care if all women loved sex; he only cared about his mother now. He loved the fact that she was just as anxious to participate in sex as he was. It seemed that both of their desires were growing by the day. He didn't know where it was all going but he loved the ride.

Over the first several weeks, he and his mother established a ritual. During the day, they would try to control their urges, although that didn't always work because a look or touch would send them hurrying to the basement or some private alcove where she would get on her knees and suck him dry. However, most of the time, they waited until she came to his room at night.

On one occasion, Chris decided to see how far his mother would let him go. He had seen his share of porn movies and like all guys liked it when the guy would cum in the woman's face. While he thought it was probably just a guy thing, he thought he would try it on his mother. It happened one evening when had been kneeling over his mother with her sucking him. As he neared climax, he pulled his penis from her mouth and held it tight in his hand.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,617 Followers
1...45678...12