A Mothers Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,603 Followers

"I have an idea," Chris said, still worried about the possibility of getting her pregnant.

"What?"

"Maybe you need to seduce Dad... you know... just in case." He said it only partially factiously.

Allison looked at her son and was going to respond with a flippant remark, however, she paused. Maybe he was on to something, she thought. "Hmm, that's not such a bad idea. It would at least give me some cover."

Chris smiled proudly.

"Don't get too excited... it might not work. Your Dad and I haven't had sex in years. I'm not sure he can even do it and even if he can, he might get suspicious after all this time." Allison looked at Chris and saw his deflated confidence. "But it's worth a try though."

The rest of the day was long for Chris. He tried to busy himself with cleaning up the garage and studying, but his mind was never far from his mother. While he worried about their predicament, he thought more about what they had done. He could almost feel her tight pussy surround his penis, bathing it in her wet warmth, and her soft breasts pressed to his chest and those lips... well, it was difficult to get anything done.

If Chris thought that it was going to get any easier as the day wore on, he was wrong. He was very antsy at the dinner table, trying to keep his eyes from meeting his mother's. He knew that she was going to try and seduce his father that evening. That alone made him uncomfortable. He didn't want to admit it, but he was jealous... jealous of his own father.

It was after ten P.M. when Chris saw his door open. He watched his mother come into his room and looked at her expectantly. She nodded her head up and down.

Chris walked over to his mother and met her half way. "It was driving me crazy. I know it's insane, but I couldn't stand the thought of you in there with another man... even if it is Dad."

"I know. I felt the same way. But it's done now and if something happens... well at least I've got a story."

Chris turned his mother's face up to him and kissed her tenderly. Then he led her over until they were standing beside the bed. "Turn around," he whispered.

Allison looked at him for a second, wondering what he had in mind. She turned around until her back was to him.

Chris reached down and lifted her robe until her rear was bare. Then he fished inside his shorts and found his already hard penis.

"Chris, what are you doing?" Allison asked when she felt him lowering his penis until it touched her slick vagina.

"I'm going to fuck you," he hissed. "You're mine."

With a moan of excitement Allison let her son bend her over until her hands were on the bed and her ass was pushing back at him. "Oh Jesus," she gasped as his penis slipped into her hole. "Yes, yes, fuck me," she whispered, pushing her hips back at him.


There was a method to Chris's madness. He reasoned that if his mother was going to get pregnant, he wanted it to be his. He would fill her with his third load of cum for the day and overwhelm anything that his father had produced.

Chris pounded into his mother with a vengeance. He worried at first that he might be too harsh with her. However, every thrust was matched by a strong push backward. His hands found her hips and he held her tight and rode her hard.

Allison came first, gasping for breath and scream out in pleasure. She collapsed on the bed with Chris on top of her, still pounding.

Finally he came, pouring his potent seed deep into her already saturated hole.

Chapter 13

Several weeks later Chris was on his way home from school with some bad news. He was in danger of failing one of his classes and was worried about telling his mother. While all of his grades had fallen (without his mother knowing) since they had started their affair, this was the only one that he might really fail. It could possibly jeopardize his scholarship and he knew that she would be sorely disappointed.

The news spoiled a day when he had been excited because of a gift he had purchased for his mother's birthday.

When Chris walked into the house, he was surprised to see his mother home from work and sitting at the table. He could see right away that she was upset and thought that it might be because of her coming birthday. While he didn't think of his mother as old, he knew that turning 39 was sometimes harder for people than the 40th birthday. "What's wrong Mom?" he asked.

She looked up at him, her eyes wet and red, and handed him a cylindrical device that looked like a thermometer.

"What's this?" he asked and looked at the tiny window that displayed a plus symbol. He shook his head without understanding.

"I'm pregnant," his mother stated, tears now streaming from her eyes.

Chris was stunned. They had talked about the possibility, but he hadn't given it much thought since then. He sat down heavily in a chair across the table from his mother and stared at her. "Are you sure... I mean... can these tests be wrong?"

"99% accuracy."

"Oh God. His face went pale. "I'm sorry Mom. It's all my fault."

"It might not be yours," referring to the fact that she had had sex with his father on the same day as a precaution.

He looked at him mother incredulously and said, "Yeah, right."

"It's possible." Her face showed that she didn't believe it either.

"What are we going to do?"

"I already have an appointment with a good friend of mine who is a doctor. I was going to get a prescription for the pill. Now I guess the conversation will be a little different."

"What if it is mine... I've heard that there can be problems?"

"I don't know. They have a lot of tests today. We'll have to wait and see." Tears began to fall from her eyes again and she sobbed.

Chris hurried over to her and knelt at her chair. "We'll get through this Mom."

"I know sweetie. I don't even know what I'm crying about now. I have all kinds of emotions running through me. It's probably confirms that I'm pregnant."

"It's my fault," Chris said again as tears came to his eyes.

"Chris, listen to me," Allison said, placing her hands on his cheeks and turning his face up to her. "It wasn't your fault. Besides, I'm not sure I'm crying because I'm sad."

Chris looked confused.

"I... I... guess it's the maternal instinct, but if it is a baby, especially your baby, then that's how it is and I can't... won't... change it."

The perplexed look on Chris's face deepened.

"I don't expect you to really understand, because you're not a woman. But, I have a life growing inside me and that's special. I always wanted a brother or sister for you, but careers and life in general got in the way. Now I have a second chance and if the baby is yours... well, that's not so bad. Do you understand?"

"I guess. What I'm sure of is that I love you more than anything in this world. I never thought I could feel this way about any one... well, at least not my own mother. You are constantly on my mind and I feel butterflies in my stomach when I think about being with you... not just sexually, but just being around you. I'll stick with you no matter what happens."

"You don't know how wonderful that makes me feel Chris. I feel the same way about you. I almost feel like I'm like a kid again... and in love for the first time."

Chris smiled and kissed his mother gently on the lips. He drew back and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small box. "I got this for your birthday, but I think now would be a better time to give it to you."

"Thank you sweetheart," Allison said taking the box and opening it. Inside was a gold ankle bracelet with a small heart attached. "It's beautiful. It looks expensive. Where did you get the money?"

"Here and there. I've been working after school some, mowing some lawns."

"You didn't spend the savings you had for your car did you?"

Chris hesitated.

"Chris, you shouldn't have done that."

"Open the heart," he said.

Allison used her fingernails to open the tiny heart. Inside was a miniaturized picture of Chris and her kissing. She gasped in surprise. "Where did you get that picture?"

"Remember when we were at the mall a few weeks ago."

Allison remembered. They had gone into one of those dollar photo cubicles that take six or so pictures. The two of them had made funny faces, sticking out their tongues etc., until Chris turned to her suddenly and kissed her. When they got the pictures out, she made him promise to destroy that one. Obviously he hadn't.

"Sorry Mom, I couldn't bring myself to destroy it. It was one of the happiest days of my life."

"Oh Chris," Allison said as tears welled up in her eyes again. She put the bracelet on her ankle and whispered, "I'll wear it always." Then she pressed her lips to his.

Chris wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back with passion. His tongue slipped into her mouth as he wedged his way between her legs, pushing her skirt high on her thighs.

When Allison pulled away, she was breathless and her eyes were on fire. She reached for her blouse and began to unbutton it, slowly opening it until she could slip it off her shoulders, leaving her in her bra.

Chris quickly unsnapped the hook between her breasts, freeing both orbs. "Mmmm, they already look bigger. I wonder if there is any milk in them yet." With that he lifted one and began to suck.

Allison held his head and let him suck... nurse... for a long while. If her sex lips had not been swollen and pulsing, it would have felt like he was a baby at her breasts again. She pushed him away and made him stand. With trembling hands she opened his pants and dropped them to the floor. Then she reached inside his shorts and brought out his throbbing penis. "It's my turn to nurse," she whispered as she took the head into her mouth.

With half close eyes, Chris watched his mother suck him. He had seen it a hundred times, but knew that he would never grow tired of watching her work on him with her mouth. It was even more special because he knew how much she loved to do it. As he watched, she took more and more of his shaft into her mouth until the head was at the back of her throat. He trembled as he felt the familiar squeezing of her throat muscles as he went into her to his balls. "Oh God Mom," he moaned. He placed his hands on her shoulders and began to work his hips back and forth, letting her take him all the way down her throat with each thrust. She could do it without gagging now.

Finally Allison pulled away. "I would love to eat your cum, but right now, I need you inside me. Besides, since I'm already pregnant, you can cum in me." With that she stood up and turned to sit on the table. She spread her legs and opened her arms in invitation.

Chris had only cum inside her on that faithful day. He had obviously wanted to do it again, but knew, until now, that it was too dangerous. Now there was nothing stopping him. He stepped forward and placed the head of his penis at her welcoming hole.


They both moaned as Chris slipped his shaft all the way into her in one movement.

Chris paused, giving him a chance to catch his breath. He kissed his mother as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Slowly he began to move in and out. The table began to rock and squeak under the pressure. It didn't take long for him to realize that the table wasn't going to work. He lifted his mother from the table, holding her with her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Chris," his mother squealed as he lifted her from the table.

He gently went to his knees, his penis never coming out of her, and laid her on her back on the floor. "Mmmm, this is better," he said.

"Yes. Fuck me sweetie. Fuck your mother. I love you," she whispered in his ear as if someone could hear her.

"Oh God, I love you too." Chris began to pound into her now. His hips were powered by the strong emotions that were welling up in him. It was his mother, his lover, and, maybe, the mother of his child that he was screwing on the kitchen floor. She was the woman that had raised him, wiped his nose, breast fed him, and put him to bed at night. Now she was his... mind, body, and soul because she had a life growing inside her... a life he had created.

"Oh Chris," Allison gasped as a strong climax overtook her. She lifted her hips from the floor and squeezed her son's neck tight. Waves of pleasure washed over her. She opened her eyes for a second and saw the gold heart hanging from the bracelet on her leg as it sparked in the light of the room. Her eyes shut again as the intensity of her climax suddenly grew until she could no longer think. She floated away on waves of pleasure.

The clenching of his mother's vagina was too much for Chris. He pushed in deeply and screamed, "I'm cummmmmiiiiiiinnnnngggg." His juice shot out and into his mother's waiting receptacle in a flood. It felt like every thing he had, down to his bone marrow, was squirting out of him and into her.

Chapter 14

Sometime later the two of them were sitting outside on the deck enjoying the warm spring air. Chris had finally told her that he was in danger of failing a class.

"I don't have to tell you how disappointed I am Chris."

"No," he answered.

"I blame myself for this. I have been too preoccupied with what we have been doing to pay attention to your school work."

Chris knew that was coming. "It doesn't have anything to do with that," he lied.

"Of course it does. The question is what do we do about it? Since there is only a few weeks left of school, you don't have much time to make it up. Have you spoken with your teacher?"

"Yes, and he said that if I get a B or better on the test coming up next week and the final exam, I will pass."

"Well, then there is hope," Allison said with a little relief. "You know of course that there is always a consequence when you screw up."

Here it comes, he thought.

"You are going to have to be punished."

"I know. But if I work hard, I can make it up."

"Well, since I am part of the problem, I have to be part of the solution."

"What does that mean?"

"First of all, it means no sex until you are finished school."

"Mommmmm," he cried. That's weeks away. You can't do that."

"Oh yes I can," she said with a smile. "And, you are grounded until the first test is over. If you get a B then you can go out one night during the week."

Chris wasn't that concerned about being grounded, but no sex was more than he could handle. "Come on Mom, I promise I'll make it up."

"You had better or you will be going to a local community college and working to pay for it." Allison paused a moment before saying, "Now, since I am part of the problem, I will make a deal with you."

Chris was all ears now.

"If you get a B on the next test and at least a B on the final, I will let you do anything you want with me." Again Allison paused and let Chris absorb what she was offering. She was using both the carrot, letting him have what he wanted, and the stick, denying him sex for several weeks.

"You mean... you mean... sexually."

"Yes."

Chris broke into a wide smile. "What if I wanted to... to... you know... do your... ass?"

Allison wasn't surprised by his question. "Yes, that is an option."

"Can we negotiate the length of time I have to go without sex?"

"Nope. I have to fix dinner now. By the way, will you go to the doctor's with me? The appointment is her last one at 4:30, so it shouldn't interfere with school."

"Sure."

With that Allison got up and went inside, leaving Chris to ponder his fate.

Chris went to his room to study.

That evening Allison came into Chris' room after Bradley was asleep as usual. She sat on the side of the bed.

Chris put his book down and looked at his mother expectantly. He hoped that she had changed her mind about the no-sex rule. As he watched, she pulled the sheet down until his lower half was bared. Then she reached inside his shorts and pulled out his already swelling penis. With a few quick strokes she had him standing tall. He watched with baited breath as she wrapped her index finger and thumb around the sensitive skin just under the crown and began a gentle twisting motion. "Mmmmm," Chris murmured and closed his eyes.

Allison played with her son's penis for a time, stroking him gently and teasing the head. Then she took the head gently into her mouth and sucked. However, before Chris could grab her head, she pulled away. She had him where she wanted him. With a smile, she stood up and said, "That's just to make sure you don't forget what you're missing." She bent over and kissed him passionately before pulling back with a smile. She turned and walked out of the room leaving him with his mouth gaping and his penis throbbing.

"Mommmmm!" Chris called after her, but she was gone. Since she couldn't stop him from masturbating, he found some relief, but a poor substitute for the real thing.

The next few days were pure torture for Chris. His mother did everything she could to tease him. Each night she would stop by as usual. She came in wearing her silk robe, which several times fell from her shoulder, leaving most of one breast bared. Then she would kiss him and tell him that she loved him, but leave him in state of sexual frustration. During the evenings, she would find a chair across from him in the family room and sit casually. Whenever she felt that Bradley wasn't looking she would open her legs to reveal her bare vagina. It wouldn't take long before Chris got up to go to his room where he would resume studying and then masturbate before he went to sleep.

Allison didn't know if her strategy would work, but she was having a great time teasing him. Chris had become very compliant and obedient. He was suddenly a perfect son. She knew that he was holding out hope that she would relent. Several times she almost did, but she knew that she had to be firm because there was a lot at stake. However, there was a downside... she was very frustrated as well. Incredibly, since she had found out that she was pregnant, her libido had gone off the scales. Masturbation was a poor substitute for her too.

"So this doctor Laura is a good friend of yours?" Chris asked as he drove his mother to the doctor's office.

"Yes, we were roommates in college. You met her once or twice at parties."

"I don't remember her."

"Well, she is a good OB/GYN and I trust her."

"Good," Chris said as he glanced over at his mother and then down at her legs. Her short skirt had slipped up her thighs, revealing an expanse of creamy white skin.

Allison saw her son's eyes and said, "Pay attention to your driving. Besides, I have panties on. It wouldn't do to visit the doctor without panties."

They stopped at a red light and Chris said, "Let me see them."

Allison felt a tremor go through her. It seemed that every look from her son was making her excited. It had been six days since she had had sex with him and she was ready to climb the walls. She felt like his punishment was worse on her than him. With a sigh, she turned slightly in the seat and pulled her knees up.

"Red is my favorite color," Chris said as he looked between his mother's open thighs. "God Mom, I'm going crazy here. I don't know how much more I can take."

I don't know how much I can take either, she thought. Stay strong. "Well, you have several more weeks. By the way, isn't your test tomorrow?"

"It was today." Chris said as he pulled away from the light. However, the traffic suddenly backed up and he came to an abrupt halt.

"It was today? Do you know how you did?"

"Yep."

"Well," she said anxiously.

"Show me your pussy and I'll tell you."

"Christopher," Allison said in mock scorn. Then she looked around at the vehicles close by and felt like she was safe; there were no trucks near. She reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side, exposing her freshly shaved sex lips.

"Oh Jesus," Chris moaned. "You're driving me crazy Mom."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,603 Followers