A Mother's Nasty Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mom... that... that feels really good!" Kim groaned.

"Yeah, Mom. And I love FUCKING!" Kenny gasped, pumping into me as fast as he could.

"Easy, Kenny. Slow down. Make it last, honey. See how good it feels to go slower? Use me, Kenny. Use my pussy, like your hand. Masturbate with my cunt, Kenny. Hmmm, yes... like that... just like that... you can last longer that way, honey. Women like men who fuck for a long time."

"It feels great, Mom," he groaned again.

"I know, darling. And we'll fuck whenever you wish. Any time. And I'll suck your cock and eat your cum and later we can go into the bathroom and shower together. We'll have such fun, darling. You, too, Kimmy."

"Geez, Mom! What happened to you today?" she asked.

"I discovered my true self, darling. I love sex. And your father just doesn't give me enough. So I'm tired of waiting, and going without. We only live in this world once, my sweet children, and it is up to us to make the most of it. We are each responsible for our own happiness, and there are only so many hours in our lifetime in which to enjoy ourselves. So from now on I'm going to take my own happiness into my own hands, and your father will just have to accept it or leave. Do you understand, my darling?"

"Yeah, sure, Mom. And I think it's really neat to have a slut for a mom. Especially one who lets me fuck her," Kenny beamed.

"And not just me, Kenny. Your sister, too. See my finger? Well that's where your cock is going to go next. Right up inside your little sister's cunt. She's just like me. I can tell that already. And I'm going to see that she doesn't grow up like me... craving sex but not getting it. So we may as well begin right now, Kim. Okay?"

"I... I guess," she said, staring at Kenny's cock. It was growing hard again, and as I lay my daughter on her back, spreading her legs widely apart, on impulse I leaned down and began licking her pussy, getting her ready for my son's cock.

"Oh God Mother... That feels SO good!" she gasped, trying to wrap her legs around my head, but I held her thighs apart, and when I could feel the wetness gushing out of her cunt I backed off and told Kenny to fuck her.

"Now, Kenny. Fuck her. FUCK YOUR SISTER! SLIDE YOU COCK INSIDE HER, BABY. NOW! FUCK HERRRRR!" I moaned, watching as my son scrambled on top of my daughter. I guided his cock to the entrance of Kim's cunt and then inside her. Then I stood back and watched what I had created... a beautiful, nasty, incestuous coupling of my children.

"Fuck her, Kenny," I moaned, lying back, masturbating as they fucked. Kimmy's eyes were closed, then wide open as Kenny pushed deeper inside her tight pussy.

"OH God, Mom... it feels so GOOD!" she cried, pumping her tight ass up into her brother's cock, fucking him like a pro already. This would be Kenny's third or fourth orgasm, so I knew he could last a long time before coming again, and he did. Kimmy came and came and came until finally I saw Kenny press as deeply into her as he could, then stayed there while his cock exploded inside my young daughter's pussy. I came again then, too, and as I did I knew nothing in our household would ever be the same again....

End

12