A Mother's Nurture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

And Jason awoke to the sound of his father's hand striking his mother's cheek. It happened with such thunderous force that the echoing clap almost masked the sound of her slight body crumpling to the floor.

'What the fuck do you think you're doing?' Jason raged, and he was all teeth and foaming saliva. He was kneeling at his mother's side, protecting her from further violence, otherwise there was no doubt that he would be the one committing it.

Tim, disgusted with the both of them, because god forbid he should ever be disgusted with himself for once, stumbled off to the bathroom with heavy, clumsy feet, while Jason carefully helped his mother back to her feet and sat her down in his room, telling her to wait until dad was gone from the house.

When he left the room and closed the door, he was heartbroken to have to turn his back on her helpless sobbing. It was time to have serious words with his dad. And if Tim didn't like the ultimatum that was coming to him, he could consider it over a broken jaw.

14

'To put it as straight as I can, J.T., dad attacked mom this morning in one of his drunken rages,' he spoke softly into the phone. 'He's gone now but you understand I have to stay here and make sure he doesn't come back to finish what he started.'

'Kid, don't worry about work. Whatever you need, you got it. I hope your mom's okay,' J.T. replied. Jason swelled with affection, thanking him.

'If you want you can drop a job outside and I'll work from home.'

J.T.'s gutsy laughter nearly deafened him. 'No customer's that special, son,' he heckled and hung up. So Jason spent the day at home, keeping his mom safe and tending to the tender red bruise flaring up over her cheekbone.

By mid-afternoon Sara was insisting that he go back to work. 'I'll be fine,' she said, not seeing how pointless it would be for him to go back to work for two hours. To please her, he went to work on the Cutlass in the garage. He didn't see the time fly by after that.

15

It was approaching six o'clock when Sara came into the garage, from the front of the house. To his confusion, she closed the front garage door over behind herself and then went over to the side door to turn on the lights.

'Hey mom,' he acknowledged sympathetically, and then, 'it was still light outside. You didn't have to do that.'

'Your dad had been arrested,' she said without a hint of emotion. Her stare was anything but distant. In fact it was dead on target and straight to the point. Jason just listened and tried to let it sink in. 'He didn't go to work today, apparently. The police were called to a bar fight across town that they think was him. Then he was apprehended for DUI after smashing into a cop car that he refused to stop for. He is up shit creek and I couldn't care less.'

'I love you mom,' Jason reminded. 'And you don't need him. I'll take care of you.'

'We'll take care of each other, huh, heartbreaker,' she nodded in agreement. Although she didn't smile he could see the life in her eyes, just waiting to spill over. Jason smiled in earnest then and held up his oily black hands. That made his mother remember, and she laughed heartily.

Then, 'dirty me,' she said, refusing to run. 'Put your filthy hands all over me. I'm not pretending for anyone anymore. Fuck what they think.'

Jason was upon her in a flash, lifting her up into his arms and covering her white blouse and jeans in black handprints. For good measure he put one black smudge on her nose and then one under each eye, like war paint. Then he kissed her over and over again, overcome with elation.

That soon changed and so did the nature of their kisses. One moment it was pure love, the next it was needy and emotional. Then once again they were making out and her hand was cupping the growing bulge in his jeans. When she looked into his eyes again she was deadly serious.

'If you could do anything right now, what would it be?' she asked.

'I should be so lucky,' he hinted. Her heart leapt.

'I'm your mother. You can't forget that,' she warned.

'I know,' Jason said and lowered his head, but she forced his chin up again.

'If we start having sex, there's no going back,' she told him coolly. 'We'll have to hide that from people and pretend and make excuses. I can't choose that for you. I didn't let you last night because of that. You know that. I was protecting you.'

'I understand,' he said sorely.

'No you don't,' she said. 'I'm asking you to choose, consciously. Do you really want to start having sex with me; your mother?'

'Yes, mom' he gushed helplessly. 'There's nobody I love more.'

'I wanted to last night,' she confessed. 'I've wanted to for the past year, wondering what was going through my mind.'

'I wish I'd known,' Jason said, trembling with adrenaline and desire. And then the look his mother now gave him, full of both promise and resolve, nearly caused him to blow a gasket.

'Now ask me what I want,' she commanded.

Jason swallowed hard, his mouth bone dry. And then he asked her.

'What do you want, mom?'

'I want you to come to bed and have sex with me, son,' she purred. 'Will you, right now?'

His response was the kiss of a lover.

16

It was only right in Sara's mind to recreate the events of the night before. Only this time they helped each other to undress in the day's dying light and they went into bed together, falling in love to the pillows and crumpled sheets that lay undone since that morning.

None of that mattered now that they lay entwined and hungrily searching each others' hot mouths, tongues licking and lapping. Finally Jason's dream came true. They made out blissfully, and for as sparks flew. And then he moved down to nurse on her breasts again, and she didn't stop him from exploring her sex with his hand that time.

That time she encouraged him to go all the way, to rub her hairy pussy, to tease her throbbing, aching clitoris, and to sample her smooth, slippery warmth; after which he tasted her and approved. A huge part of Jason couldn't grasp the reality while it played out before him. Here he was, committing incestuous foreplay with his own mother in the knowledge that they were consummating a lifetime's love through the act of sex.

Sara ordered her son onto his back where again she laid side by side, stroking the length of his solid erection. This time she couldn't help but lean over to taste him and to take him into her mouth to suck and to wet before returning to make out with him. And they stayed that way a while because it just felt right to bask in one another's love before lust would bring them crashing back again.

Sara considered relenting once more simply to offer Jason one last chance to go back, although she knew that moment was long gone. They both wanted each other. It was going to happen. She straddled Jason's hips and began rubbing the swollen tip of his erect cock up and down the soaking entrance to her vagina.

With hazy eyes, lost in the feeling, Sara whispered, 'I got you, baby, don't worry,' and sunk down over her son's entire rock solid eight inch babymaker, issuing mutual moans as they joined for the second time in their lives and began to make love together. The moment they fitted together that way, it seemed clearly meant to be.

For all their suffering, and for Sara's lost youth and painful adulthood, their lives together - alone - were going to make up for everything they had missed. And to make up for all the intimacy and sex, the sex between she and her son would forever gratify, satisfy and fulfil.

The bitter old man had self-destructed in the end, setting them free. And who would frown on a caring son spending his life with the woman who raised him and protected him from that horror? In the end, though, he had protected her and now she would go on to say that he was in fact her protector. Who could argue even if they wanted to?

'Oh Jason,' she cooed again and again, so proud and in love and coming undone with his cock penetrating her deep and wide. She came hard and laughing for the silliness of it all, exposing this secret vulnerability to him. And as soon as she did, he flipped her over and sought to make her come over and over again.

The day's last light was on the horizon when they lay face to face, Jason wrapped up in his mother's thighs and her hands held with his over her head. They kissed and kissed as he slid deep and snug and she remarked how beautiful he felt inside her like that.

'Ditto, mom,' he panted and got up to his knees, using hers to hold his weight as he put his remaining stamina into slowly impaling her with his full length. The moans between them grew louder then and Jason bucked faster, his mom's hips rocking forth to meet with his, until he shot forth his own climax.

And again she came, there and then, with him all the way. 'Jesus Christ, that's intense,' she cried as he swelled up and exploded to seed her with his spunk. 'Oh son,' she groaned, clamping tight around him to feel him turn from hot hard flesh to liquid love. And as the last light failed, they were done - coupled!

17

The house was in darkness, not a sound, not a peep; nothing but the sensation of their naked warm flesh pressed together. He kissed her again with a lover's kiss and grew hard against her outer thigh, and she became wet to take him all over again.

'Somebody's happy,' she said and he let out a chuckle, snaking his arms around her, taking his mother all for self.

'I love you mom,' he said back in deepest truth. 'But I feel sorry for your pussy, because it's going to take a pounding.'

She guided him in from behind while they spooned and she let out a laugh herself, then a satisfied moan. 'Oh you've yet to learn much more about me now, baby,' she forewarned. 'And that beautiful cock will be in deep trouble when you're all worn out and I'm all warmed up...'

'I'm glad,' he said and slid deep towards her cervix where he would fill his mother again and again and neither of them did grow tired of each other. It was a match made in Heaven for the both of them.

The End.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers