A Mother's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

"Do ya wanna come with me?" placing his hand on my thigh and giving it a rub.

I don't know if it was a sympathy rub, an exploratory rub or something else but his hand on my thigh was electrifying. I wanted to grab it and press it against my wet pussy to show him how much I wanted him but I maintained control.

"Are you sure you want your mother as a drinking buddy tonight? I might cramp your style when it comes to the ladies."

"Don't worry about it," he replied with a dismissive wave, "It'll be fun."

I know how these kinds of gatherings go. I went to college and to those parties. It's all about drinking, pairing up and disappearing for some bon voyage sex but if he didn't mind his mother tagging along and partying with his friends, I was happy to spend as much time as I could with my son.

The pub was a couple blocks away so we decided to walk; probably not the best idea. It took us a while to cover that distance because walking two blocks in my ridiculously high heels was more ambitious than I had thought. I really didn't want to break an ankle and spend the evening in the emergency room.

When we arrived, the place was packed with twenty-something's and one old lady. Talk about feeling overdressed AND outta place. Jason's friends had taken over the back corner of the joint and the drinks were flowing. I was handed a beer before I was even introduced. A young man named Randy hopped off his chair and offered it to me as Jason said his 'Hello's.'

One of the more intoxicated guys waved at me, "Hey Margo...Lookin' good tonight."

"I'm not Margo I'm..."

"This is Candice," Jason interrupted while giving me a funny look.

I wasn't sure what his motive was for introducing me as Candice and not his mother but I was willing to play along. With all the names being shot at me from around the table, there was no way I'd remember all of them. The mix of guys and girls were very friendly and the conversations returned to professors they loved or classes they hated but being the 'old lady' at the table and not being a student at their University, I just listened and smiled and drank free beer. Jason was drinking too and at some point his hand came to rest on my back. I didn't mind, in fact I rather enjoyed his touch. It made me feel like his girlfriend rather than his mother.

A round of shots hit the table and they quickly disappeared. I even helped. More beer arrived and the drinking continued. It wasn't long before I realized my son's hand had moved down my back and was now cupping my ass cheek. It felt wonderful having Jason touching me like that even if he was doing it mindlessly. Another round of shots arrived and I joined in the toast even though I had no idea what we were toasting.

Jason excused himself to use the restroom and less than a minute later I felt a hand on my shoulder and a young man was asking me to dance. It was Randy, the guy that gave up his seat for me. Well I like to dance and the alcohol had given me a nice buzz so 'What the hell?' Randy was tall like my son, handsome too with a roguish smile and boyish charm. On the dance floor if you could call it that, people were bumpin' and grindin' to music I was unfamiliar with but it had a good beat and I know how to move to a beat.

Randy was a good dancer and very charming, complimenting me on my outfit and dancing skills. Let me tell you that as a woman, old enough to be the mother of most of the people in the place, it felt really good to have a young handsome man stroking my ego. As the second song ended, I could see Jason looking at me from the table. I started dancing as the music came up again, putting on a bit of a show for him. I felt Randy's hands on my swaying hips and his hard cock grinding into my ass. God I'm so horny. I then saw the perturbed look on Jason's face and quickly spun around to put a little distance between me and Randy. He pursued and tried grinding on me from the front but I kept swaying and shifting until the song ended. I was relieved I'd been able to avoid him but a slow song started and he moved in again.

"Mind if I cut in?" Jason asked, giving Randy a stern look then pulled me close into his arms.

I was in heaven as I clung to my boy. His hands were on my waist and mine were around his neck as we swayed to the music. I felt like we were alone on that crowded dance floor now that my son was holding me. I didn't want it to end and I could see he was smiling down at me.

"What's that smile for?" I asked.

"Nothing..."

"C'mon young man," furrowing my brow, "don't lie to your mother."

"It's just the look on your face when you saw me watching you and Randy dry-humping..." he chuckled, shaking his head and I blushed, "I'm sorry about Randy. He can be a little aggressive."

"Well at least you came to my rescue."

"And forgive Derek for mistaking you for Margo. He's pretty drunk and I think he has a thing for..."

I didn't hear much after that as I was hit by a sudden realization. It was like a sharp slap in the face. That morning I encountered Margo in the hall came rushing back. She and I could be sisters. Or was she a surrogate for me. I thought about Jason's other girlfriends prior to Margo and other than Christy; they were all brunettes with curvy figures and relatively large breast...just like me. My knees became weak and I staggered. Jason caught me before I fell.

"Mom, are you alright?"

"I think...I think you should take me back to the hotel," I replied, not meeting his gaze, "All that alcohol has gone to my head."

But I was the liar now. I was suddenly stone sober or at least I was thinking clearly, as clearly as a mother could be thinking as she contemplated fucking her own son...A son who had been dating women who matched my physical description to a T. Was it just a coincidence? I hoped it wasn't because I was going to test my theory once we were alone in my hotel room. Jason got out his phone and got us a ride back to the hotel.

He and I walked to the elevator but I was in my own little world. My mind was racing and my heart pounding with anticipation and fear. I was afraid I might be wrong and the consequences that I'd face if I was. I could end up driving my son away from me forever. But I kept seeing the pictures of all those other women and reliving that moment in the hall with Margo. I know I'm right but I have to be sure.

When we got to my room I invited Jason in. He appeared anxious. So was I but I didn't want him to leave just yet. I had to keep him here long enough to test my theory. I had to think quickly.

"Honey...why don't you hang out here for a while and sober up. I don't want you driving and getting pulled over by the police," I said putting on my best 'concerned mother' face.

Jason nodded and headed for the chair by the window again.

"Jason," I turned and pulled my hair to the side, "Can you unzip me please?"

He stepped up behind me and I took a half step back to push my ass into his groin. His cock was hard as steel and my pussy began to flow. He ran the zipper down and stepped back, keeping his eyes on me. I opened the door separating the bedroom from the rest of the room and walked to the bed. I swayed my hips seductively while watching my son. Jason's eyes moved up and down my form. I removed my right arm from its sleeve and placed it over my chest before freeing my left. Jason was still watching me. I slowly turned and motioned to him come closer. He did.

I shifted my right arm, letting the top of my dress fall and exposed my breasts to him. Jason stood there staring, mouth agape in sheer wonderment. I shimmied my dress down past my hips allowing it to pool at my feet. I stepped to the side, kicked off my heels and picked up the dress, laying it on the bed. My stunned son was frozen in place. I was now standing in front of him in just my seamless pantyhose and lacey thong. My nipples ached and my panties were soaked. I'm sure he could smell my arousal; I definitely could.

I moved in close to Jason, putting my arms around his neck. I looked into his eyes, searching for anything that would make me believe he didn't want what I was about to offer. Not seeing anything negative I drew him down for a kiss. It was gentle and loving like a mother would give to her son she loved and was proud of. His lips seemed stiff. I pulled back to look at him again. I could see confusion and something else. I was hoping it was lust. I kissed him again. This time lingering longer and caressing his lips with my tongue. When I pulled back, Jason's hands went to my hips and he pulled me in tight. He kissed me and I opened my mouth to his probing tongue. His strong fingers kneaded my ass cheeks through their silky second skin. I moaned.

My hands went to his belt and quickly unfastened it. I then unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. Our tongues wrestled as I freed his rampant cock. I moaned again feeling it in my hand for the first time after so long imagining it. It was hot and hard and slick with pre-cum. I was about to break our lustful kiss and take it into my mouth when Jason shoved me backward onto the bed. He removed his pants and flung his shirt to the floor before climbing onto the bed between my legs. We kissed again. My arms held him tight and my legs lock around his waist. I wasn't going to let go. His throbbing cock came to rest on my stiff clit and I gasped. He rocked his hips, grinding his shaft into my wet cleft. I thought I was going to lose my mind. I bucked my hips in time with his when my first orgasm struck me like a runaway train. I screamed in ecstasy, trembling and writhing beneath my son. After that I drove my tongue down his throat in a lustful kiss until my orgasm faded.

I lay there panting, unwilling to release my grip on Jason. He was staring into my eyes with a burning hunger. He was going to fuck me. And I was going to let him. I had wanted this for so long, how would I not? Jason moved up and I released my arms and legs. I reached for the waistband of my nylons and thong to remove them but my son had other ideas. He tore open my hose and yanked my lacy thong to the side. His cock was in me before I could raise a protest about him ruining my expensive pantyhose. I shrieked as his steel hard cock filled me and then I didn't give a damn about anything. If the price to have my son fuck me was a torn pair of $50 Wolford's, I'd gladly pay it.

Neither of us moved for those first few seconds that our bodies were joined. I think we were both in shock at what we were doing. Until the moment he impaled me with his stiff prick, all that we'd done could have been passed off as drunken hijinks. Not anymore. We'd crossed the line into SERIOUS taboo territory and there was no going back. I didn't want to go back and hopefully neither did Jason.

I mentioned before there was nothing like the feeling of being filled by a nice big, thick, hard cock and I stand by that statement. The toy I'd purchased to replicate that feeling did a good job but it pales in comparison to the real thing; the heat and firmness of a throbbing, fully erect cock, buried to the hilt in my pussy could not be duplicated by cold silicone. And the fact that this throbbing cock was attached to my son made it all the better. I can't explain it except for saying he fit me perfectly, like pieces of a precision jigsaw puzzle. But I didn't just want him to lay there with his beautiful cock inside me.

"Fuck me, baby. Please fuck me," there was utter desperation in my voice.

To his credit, Jason didn't hesitate and withdrew his cock until just the head remained in my clenching hole then had drove it home again...and again...and again. And after roughly a dozen strokes I exploded in orgasm for the second time.

"OH baby I'm cumming...I'm cumming for you...I'm cumming..." I was trying to be quiet but I don't know how successful I was at it.

Jason kept pumping away with me bucking and thrashing under him. One of his hands supported his body while the other alternately squeezed my breasts and twisted and rolled my aching nipples. He was good at pleasing his mother, that's for sure. I had come down from that latest high but was well on my way to orgasm number three. Jason was huffing and puffing and I could tell by the urgency of his thrusts that he was close too. Then he made a loud gasp followed by several savage lunges.

"MOM, I'M CUMMING! Oh FUCK I'm cumming!"

I wanted to praise him or encourage him but when that first geyser of his hot seed sprayed inside me, all I could manage was a pathetic squeak because it set off my third orgasm of the evening and it was intense. My eyes rolled back in my head and I saw stars. Jason kept driving into me, grunting like and animal. I wanted to hold on but my limbs felt like Jell-O and weren't responding to my commands. Jason briefly collapsed on top of my quivering body, gulping down air. When I was able to move again, I reflexively clamped my legs back around his waist. I didn't want him to pull out because he felt so good inside me. His cock continued to twitch in my pussy causing it to contract in response but I could feel him shrinking. I reluctantly released him and Jason rolled onto his back beside me.

There was a long silence where all that could be heard was our ragged breathing. I was staring at the ceiling contemplating what had just happened between us and I think Jason was too. I was so afraid he was going to regret what we'd done. My hand sought his and when I found it, our fingers laced together. I held his hand, not sure what to say or do until the silence became deafening to me.

"Jason...I love you."

"I love you too mom," his voice was quiet and reserved.

"Baby, I don't want you to regret what we did. It was wonderful..." my words trailed off but I couldn't stop there, "I don't want this to change things between us."

He turned his head toward me, "How can it not change things between us?" I felt terror at his words. I turned to face him and I guess I was crying because he reached over and wiped tears from my cheeks. "Don't cry mom. I didn't mean that in a bad way."

I let out an audible sigh, "I was so worried you thought I was a terrible person."

He kissed me softly then said, "How could I possibly think that. You're the most wonderful woman I know."

That did it. The flood gates opened and I really started to cry. They were tears of joy but I was blubbering like a little girl. My beautiful boy didn't think I was a disgusting monster and that put me on cloud nine. I clung to him as the tears flowed. He was caressing my back and combing his fingers through my sweat soaked hair the whole time I was making a fool outta myself. When I was finally able to look him in the eye again he gave me a big smile and my heart melted.

"Mom...Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure honey, anything?" I responded with a sniffle.

"When did you first start to...ya know...think about having sex with me?"

My cheeks felt like they were on fire. I can't believe I'm embarrassed about anything after what had just happened, especially an honest question like that. I must have felt self conscious about how long I've lusted for him and all of my lascivious thoughts and deeds since I first felt those incestuous urges. He remained smiling, patiently waiting for my answer.

"Do you remember that day I caught you and Christy fucking on my living room couch?" he was now blushing too, "When I saw your beautiful cock standing straight up, all wet with her juices, I knew I had to have you."

"Why did it take you so long to do anything about it?"

"Jason, you have to understand I'm not supposed to have those kinds of thoughts about my son. It's wrong on so many levels. I felt so dirty yet I couldn't stop thinking about you in that way. I thought I was a horrible person so I did my best to hide it," I could feel the tears welling again.

He leaned in and kissed me and it felt like the weight of the world was lifted from me. We kissed for several minutes after that. It wasn't like before, urgent and lustful, but soft and loving. We held each other, caressed each other, just enjoying our new found intimacy. The next time we broke, I had a nagging question for him.

"So...How long have you been lusting for me?"

"I think it was the same day you realized you wanted me," he replied bashfully. I guess I had a confused look on my face so he went on, "I saw the look in your eyes and although I was scared to death you're gonna castrated me for catching us fucking, I'd seen that same look in Christy's eyes every time we were about to do it. I was confused at first but also very turned on by the possibility you wanted to fuck me. How did you know I wanted to fuck you?"

"Gee, let me think...It could have been that the last half-dozen girls you've dated looked like clones of a younger me..." I replied sarcastically, "I just didn't realize it until tonight when your drunken buddy thought I was Margo and I put two and two together while we were dancing."

I snuggled in closer to my son, tossing a leg over one of his, gliding it up and down. When I did Jason shivered and made a soft moan. I also noticed his cock twitched and I took it in hand. It was sticky with our combined juices but I didn't care. I gave it a gentle stroke while keeping my leg moving over his skin and he shivered again.

"Do you like that?' I asked, watching his expression.

"Mmm hmm," he nodded.

"Which one? My hand or my leg?"

"Both," he looked directly at me and I could see his cheeks flush again, "You might think this is a bit weird but I love seeing your legs in nylons. I've always had a thing for women in pantyhose but your legs drive me nuts."

"Well...I think that's pretty tame given the circumstances but I'm flattered my legs turn you on," I lifted my calf, twisting it side to side while flexing my toes, "But do me a favor, next time ask before you tear into my hose. These were really expensive."

"Sorry," he gave me a rueful grin, "but...could you leave them on for now?"

I laughed, "Sure baby, anything for you."

His cock was throbbing in my hand; begging for attention. I slid down his body and took the head in my mouth. It tasted wonderful. I've always liked the flavor of my own pussy but to taste it mixed with his cum made Jason's cock absolutely delicious. I took more of his length into my mouth, swabbing it with my tongue. Once I'd cleaned it of all our juices, I began bobbing on it just to hear Jason moan in ecstasy. Pleasing my son was intoxicating to me. I could've sucked on him forever but now my pussy was begging for attention.

I scrambled onto my son's hips and aimed his cock at my drooling sex. I dropped my weight, skewering myself on Jason's rigid dick. I nearly came right there and then. Jason's hands cupped my breast and I shivered in delight. He played with my tits as I rode him and with the added stimulation of his talented fingers, I came very hard again. I trembled and quaked as my orgasm consumed me. I was washed away by waves of pleasure, it was incredible.

I finally crumpled onto Jason's chest panting and twitching. He just held me in his arms and that was almost as pleasurable as my last orgasm. I felt bad he didn't cum too but I laid there catching my breath. It wasn't long though before his hips started moving and I knew he needed relief.

I crawled off my son and remained on my hands and knees. This was how I'd always pictured being fucked by Jason and I suddenly felt energized. My heart was racing again and I could see the excitement in his eyes as he maneuvered behind me. His hands caressed my silky ass and thighs for a few agonizing moments then he gripped my waist and pulled me back to him. I was trembling again.

His cock found my dripping pussy and he sheathed himself fully in my wet depths. I dropped my head to the mattress and cried. It was a dream come true and it felt better than I'd ever imagined. I may have had a minor orgasm at that moment as well but I can't be sure.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers