A Mother's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't think this one is right at all." I declared shortly. "Help me find a better one sweetheart." I walked past him, glancing down once more at his gorgeous erection as I went back inside the large closet. "Mommy needs your help." I urged. He stood and entered behind me, just as I started taking off the blouse. He was tall enough to look over my shoulders and I knew that he now had a full view of my heavy boobs, supported at the base by the open, shelf bra. My deepest, darkest desire at that moment was that my son would fuck me. I knew I couldn't, but I desperately wanted to fuck my own son. The reality of the thought raced through my mind and it was the most intense mixture of self loathing and vicious lust. My mind screamed as the possibilities raced through my head. I imagined myself kneeling in front of him as he pumped his sperm into my open mouth.

I felt his warm breath on my neck as he reached over me to sort through the rack of clothes. Like a wanton, topless slut, I moved my ass back until it made contact with his cock. The musky scent of my dripping cunt filled the small room as I felt the hard length of his shaft pressing directly between the cleft of my bottom. We continued the charade of searching through the hangers as we stood pressed together. The shifting clothing brushed along my naked boobs and grazed across my sensitized nipples. The sensation was fantastic and further accentuated my feeling of vulnerability. I closed my eyes and flexed the cheeks of my ass around the protruding head of my son's young dick, just as his hand lightly brushed the side of my quivering breast. My flowing pussy ached to be filled as I clenched his erection and the back of his hand flicked back and forth across my right nipple while he thumbed through the wardrobe. Nothing I had imagined up to that point had prepared me for the devious excitement of that moment.

I was startled by the sudden sound and deep, serious tone of his voice as he spoke softly; "What about this one mom?" The curtain of clothing parted and his hand rested upon a sheer, white negligee. Not a blouse, but a short, transparent slip of the lightest nylon mesh. I stared in utter disbelief at his choice and sudden boldness. "Put this one on." He stated urgently.

What would I do now. My mind reeled. The situation had shifted from our being able to veil our intentions and progressing into open sexuality between us. I lowered my head in shameful thought and then said to him; "Is this what you really want honey?"

"Yes." Was his simple and immediate response.

I pondered the seriousness and impact of what might happen between us if I allowed it to continue further. I knew that it was up to me to set the rules of our game and I knew that I couldn't stop now, so I laid my cards on the table. "We...can't do anything...I mean you can just look at me baby...alright?" I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth, but I continued; "If I'm going to be your model, I want you to take some pictures of me. Get mommy's camera from the dresser baby."

My son turned in a flash and went to find my digital camera. God help me, I thought, how could I be doing this? I removed the slutty little teddy from the hanger and slipped it over my head, then unzipped and dropped my skirt to the floor, just as my son appeared at the closet door. My back was turned to him and I could just imagine the lust that he felt when he saw my naked bottom, draped sensuously in opaque nylon. I heard him snapping pictures as I looked down in shock at the insides of my thighs. They were literally dripping wet from the past hour's madness and the tops of my hose were soaked through. I grabbed a matching white, satin robe and draped it around me, before turning to exit the closet.

He continued to take pictures as he moved backwards. "How do I look?" I asked as I stared openly at the massive bulge in his pants.

"Beautiful." He said as I turned from side to side, striking seductive poses. The satin cover was just a bit longer than the negligee underneath with the hem resting well above the black tops of my fully fashioned stockings. A perverse thrill coursed through me as I watched the lens of the camera extend in zoom mode and point directly at my shining, wet thighs. I studied the pulsing bulge of my boy's hard-on as I parted my legs slightly to let him see the amount of saturation around my nylons. I strutted past him and took a seat at my vanity. Crossing my legs, I reached for my lipstick and applied a fresh coat to my full, parted lips. I fussed with my hair and tried to act nonchalant, although inside I was burning with passion. Shifting sideways in the seat as he fired off a round of snapshots, I removed the shoe at my crossed leg and began rubbing my foot. I kneaded the reinforced toe of my Cuban heeled stocking, before pushing my foot through my closed hands, simultaneously smoothing and drawing the fine, vintage stocking up my calf.

The front of my satin gown hung open in front as he knelt before me. I knew that he could see my nipples now as I held my foot high in the air, turning my leg from side to side as I pulled up my seamed hose. As I dropped my leg and crossed the other for the same treatment, I looked down and noticed the growing damp stain of pre-cum that had drained from his rigid cock. With his focus on my legs through the lens of the camera, I was able to openly stare shamelessly at my boy's dick. I knew that he couldn't last much longer before he would have to cum. I needed to let him watch me as he came, but without our having to have sex or doing anything that would have negative consequences for either of us later. Suddenly the idea became clear in my mind as to what I would do.

Slipping my feet back into my patent leather shoes, I lifted the satin robe from my shoulders and let it fall from my back. I was now more exposed before him than I had been since he was a baby. The white mesh left virtually nothing to the imagination and I loved it. Opening my legs and straddling the stool, I held up my hair and arched my back for him. My soft tits stood straight out from my body and as I turned my head away from him, he moved around so that he was in front of me. What kind of mother purposely offers to let her son leer at her gaping, oozing cunt and take pictures of her that way? I didn't care anymore, I was beyond reason and drifting further into a state of carnal lust. Posing like a cheap tramp, I grasped my hanging tits and pushed them together rudely as I straightened my back.

My clitoris is quite large and when aroused, it extends about an inch from my mound. His reaction to seeing it so close was apparent and he reached down and squeezed his dick right in front of me. He stopped taking pictures for a moment and looked between my legs over the top of the camera. I squeezed my boobs roughly causing them to bulge outward even further as he began to openly jack off through his pants. I knew I would have to make my move soon or things would progress and I would be unwilling to stop. I closed my legs abruptly and hopped up from the stool. He took the hint and stopped touching himself long enough to take a few more pictures before I remarked; "O.K. baby, that's all for now. I'm going to go take a shower and get cleaned up."

"But I..." He started to plead, with an expression of guilt.

"Be a good boy now, maybe we can take some more pictures later if you want." I said with a nervous grin, knowing full well what I had in store for him. He followed me as I shook my naked ass in front of him, taking pleasure in the knowledge that it jiggled and bounced seductively with every step. I entered the bathroom, which was adjacent to the dining room and left the door strategically and slightly opened. There is a very large mirror on the wall and I knew from prior planning that if he peered through the crack, he'd have a clear view of the expansive shower. There was even a chair there for him to use as he watched me bathe. Moving around in the bathroom to place some clean towels out beside the shower, I noticed in my peripheral sight that he was in place and watching.

When I leaned in to turn on the water, I felt the nightie rise up over my ass cheeks. I reached back with one hand and grasped the meaty flesh, spreading my ass and cunt open for him. I stayed like that for a moment so that he could get a good look before I turned around. Our pent up desire was about to be quenched and I was feeling so depraved that I thought I would be sick. I could see from the corner of my eye that he had his dick out of his pants and was jacking off. Facing him directly, I held up my tits and looked at my vulgarly stretched nipples. "Oh GOD." I said loudly as I lifted one to my mouth. I licked one and then the other before I closed my mouth around the nipple and started to suck at it through the fabric. The sensation of doing such a vile thing in front of my son while he fucked his hand drove me wild and I pulled down my top on one side to allow my other breast to hang free. I bit down hard on the stiff nipple between my teeth as I pinched and pulled on the other, stretching it out sharply from my body as I winced.

"Fuuuuccckk." I moaned, letting the drool covered nipple drop from my mouth. As I twisted and tugged at my bare breast, I reached over and grabbed a bottle of baby oil from a shelf. Breathing harshly, I started pouring the contents of the bottle all down the front of my pretty gown. Flipping the top closed, I dropped the container and started smearing the thick oil around my boob and down my stomach as I tilted my head forward to watch. "Fucking whore." I said aloud as I ran my spread fingers across my oily, rubbery nipple. As I did this, I lifted my bare breast to my lips and let a large volume of slobber drain from my mouth onto my tortured nipple. "You're a fucking whore." I said again before pushing the nipple to my mouth to suck.

As I drew my nipple deep into my mouth with hollow cheeks, my hand traveled down my torso to the heat between my legs. I lifted the hem of my ruined nightie and held it in place at my waist with my wrist as my fingers sought the center of my desire and made direct contact with my clit. "UUUNNGGHH." I screamed from my stuffed mouth as I fingered myself in front of my baby. I withdrew my hand and stared at the strings of juice that hung between my open labia and my fingers. "Oh god, my pussy, my pussy." I moaned as I pulled the distorted nipple from my mouth, replacing it with the slimy fingers that had just been inside me. After licking and sucking them clean, I plunged my fingers in again and felt a surge of warm liquid drain into my palm. I nastily smeared the runny fluid across my lips and then repeated the act again and again.

I almost came at one point, but refrained so that I could finish my incestuous show in the shower as I had previously planned. I forgot myself momentarily and looked directly at my son. His dick was massive and purple and wet with excretions. The glance lasted just a split second, but the picture seared into my brain and is as clear to me now as the moment I saw it. With that gloriously perverted image in my head, I turned and headed into the shower. I thought it would be shocking and exciting for him to see me masturbating in the shower, still dressed in my lingerie, so I entered with my shoes on. I heard him gasp and groan as I stepped under the warm rushing water. The shower is very big and after getting totally wet, I positioned myself on the built in seat in the corner. With the glass door open, I took a bottle of shampoo and poured it all over the front of my wet outfit.

I opened my legs as I churned the shampoo into a foam, caressing it all over my body until I was covered with lather. I couldn't wait another second to make myself cum and didn't. I locked my left heel into the washcloth bar on top of the built in soap dish while spreading the other wide. I must have been a sight to him now, his sweet mommy all soapy and wet, spread open like a porno slut. One breast bulging and hanging naked from her top, black stockings all soaked through. While I ran my left hand across my soapy tits, I brought the other between my legs and started stroking my long clit. I held it between my thumb and forefinger and started to push in and tug out at it as if it were a small penis. The friction and pressure had my lower lip trembling in no time as the mascara ran down my cheeks.

When I was ready to be penetrated, I held my hands under the spray of water to rinse off the soap and then brought both to my engorged pussy. I held my pulsating clitoris with the fingers of my left hand, as I pointed all four fingers of my right hand at the slick opening beneath. With a curl of my wrist, they slipped easily between the folds of my labia. I started by slowly moving my fingers in and out of my cunt as I massaged the tiny shaft of my clit. The sensation that this caused was amplified by the fact that my son was watching and the devilish combination prompted me to increase the pace. I began gasping and spitting obscenities like a woman possessed and soon my fingers were slamming into my pussy up to the palm. "Suck your dick honey. Suck your dick. I'm fucking. Mommy's fucking her baby." I babbled mindlessly as I folded my thumb into my palm and stabbed ruthlessly at my gushing hole. Each hard thrust drove my hand deeper and stretched the clinging lips apart until my whole hand broke the entrance and was buried in my cunt to the wrist.

I emitted a horrible and guttural groan as I sat shivering in the corner of the shower. I stared through the opening of the bathroom door with half closed eyes and watched my son pumping his cock. His face looked like an animal and the sight of it sent me over the brink. My nails dug into my G-spot and my vaginal muscles contracted and locked around my wrist. I watched in awe and demonic lust as my son's dick erupted in climax, just as my own thundering orgasm exploded within me. The force of my spasms pushed my hand from my pussy and was followed by a steady, pulsing stream of clear fluid. "UH, UGH, UGGHH." I grunted loudly and fingered my clit as the spray from my pussy mixed with the falling water onto the shower floor.

I closed my eyes as the waves of my climax began to fade. When I opened them, he had gone and I kicked off my shoes. After peeling the wet lingerie from my body, I washed and rinsed myself and stepped out of the shower. I immediately began to feel sheepish and rather ashamed of myself. As I dried myself off, a nagging worry began to emerge that our little tryst might harm our relationship. I wrapped a towel around me and headed to my room to get dressed. When I rounded the corner, I saw him sitting on the couch reading a magazine. I stopped and looked at him tentatively. "Are you O.K. honey." I asked in an earnest, motherly tone.

He looked up at me with the sweetest smile and replied; "I love you mom."

I smiled and felt relieved. After I changed into something a bit more demure, I made us both dinner and things were surprisingly very normal between us. We sat together and watched a movie that night. It was a comedy and we both laughed like crazy.

12