A Mother's Promise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the sounds of more rustling of clothes next to me and then I felt her hand on my cock and her lips kiss mine. She moved her lips to the side of my neck and kissed me several times in a line up to my ear. The sensation of her hand grasping my cock and her breath on my neck was indescribable, giving me goose bumps up and down my body as she jacked me and grazed her lips ever so lightly against my skin. Whispering, almost so light that I couldn't hear her, she finally spoke, saying "Sweetheart, mommy's going to take your cherry soon. But it would please me if you were dressed for the part.... dressed like a virgin, Bobby..... in girl's white cotton panties, and a white cotton bra, and some nice white tights with a cute little skirt and a special little surprise to add just the final touch. I want you to be a good girl while I dress you, sweetheart. No peeking yet. Do you promise mommy you won't peek?"

I was about ready to have a full sensory meltdown and pass out. The combination of her hand on my cock, her warm breath against my neck and the words she whispered gave me so much to process that my head was in emotional overlaod. "Come on, baby, you have to promise me you won't look yet." She asked again.

"Okay," I said, "I mean.... I won't look. I'll keep my eyes closed, but for heaven's sake, whatever you're going to do, just hurry. I'm going to erupt any second if you don't quit teasing me like this."

"Oh, baby, you're going to be so cute," she replied, "but, we can't rush this, sweetie, I want you to experience the anticipation and your transformation into a sweet virgin girl. It's okay to be excited, baby..... but, absolutely no touching that nasty ol' wiener, Bobby."

She took my hands, pulled me to my feet and turned me around. Standing behind me, I felt her hands go to my hips and her fingers grasp the waistband of my panties. Without saying a word, she pulled my panties down and left them just above my knees. "Sometimes," she said from behind me, "a girl wants to tease her lover by slipping her panties down, but not off, and letting herself be seen in a vulnerable exposed position like this."

Gawd, I knew exactly what she meant, too. I felt it all over me. Even though I wasn't facing her, I felt a surge of excitement and naughtiness as I stood there, imagining someone looking at me and focusing their eyes directly on my exposed and excited genitals. "Maybe," she said, "I'll slip your panties down like this in front of someone and let them look at you. Would you like that, sweetheart?"

My cock was throbbing and pulsing. I took a deep breath before I answered her, but, before I could say anything, she gasped, saying "Oh Bobby! You're dripping! Here," she said, moving my free hand to the tip of my cock, "you have to feel this." I didn't have to feel myself long. My cock head was literally covered with the slippery precum and sure enough, it was almost flowing out of me. I tightened and flexed my cock muscles and she gasped again as I felt it drip into my hand. "Here," she said, "let me...."


She moved my hand up and I felt her lick my fingers and the palm of my hand. The sounds she made as she licked were animalistic and aggressive. I wanted so bad to open my eyes and watch her, but, I adhered to my promise and kept my eyes shut.

"Stay right where you are and don't move." She said. I heard her running out of my sister's room and back into her own. In just a few seconds, I heard her run back and stop next to me. "Bobby, I didn't know this was going to be so difficult for you and I can see now how excited you are. You're literally leaking all over yourself and on your sister's bed, so, I'm going to put a condom on you. Maybe its best anyway," she continued, "we'll be able to catch all this sweet precum, and in case you ejaculate, it'll catch that too. Plus, maybe we can share a little afternoon snack later."

I heard her open the foil package and remove the condom. Holding my cock with one hand, she placed the rubber over the head of my cock and began to roll it down my shaft. "My gawd, Bobby, you're running like a faucet! I've never seen so much precum."

I was a total mess by now. With all the excitement, her intentional teasing and her holding my cock, I just knew I was going to have an unintended accident soon. I didn't feel like I was going to cum, but I was throbbing and I knew that meant I was in the danger zone.

When she finished putting the condom on me, she stood behind me and said, "Okay now baby, arms up."

I lifted my arms as she pulled the baby-doll top up and over my head. As she pulled it clear, she reached around and rubbed my nipples. "Oh...." She said. "Your father's nipples get like this, too, sweetheart. All puffed up and hard..... and he loves it when I suck on them for him....."

I felt her warm breath as her lips encircled my right nipple and gently sucked. "HOLY FUCK!" My mind screamed. I didn't know my nipples were this sensitive, and it was one hell of a shock. It felt great. No, better than great, it felt wonderful and as she was doing something with her lips and tongue that caused me to get this warm, goose bump feeling up and down my spine again. I melted into her and held her head to my breast, wishing she wouldn't stop soon.

"Oh," she said as she pulled back, "you like that, huh? Well, I don't want to push you over the edge yet, so let's finish getting you dressed for your deflowering."

She stood behind me again, and I felt something brush against my back. "Arms up, sweetie."

Once again, I put my arms up as I hoped and prayed the next thing I would feel is her fastening a bra around my chest.

"This was your sister's bra, baby. It's an 'A' cup," she told me, "but it's padded so you'll look like you have something up there. It might be a little tight, but, it's a young lady's bra, perfect for a cute little virgin like you, sweetheart." I felt her pull it tight and clasp the back, then straighten and adjust the straps across my shoulders. She moved to the side and turned me to face her. She reached up and adjusted it to fit snugly across my non-breasts and then the room went totally silent.

"Mom?" I said.

Finally, she broke the silence saying, "It's breathtaking, baby. It's perfect. I mean, maybe you should really have a 36, but, it isn't bad, Bobby. Don't you dare peek yet."

"Sweetheart," she said as she moved my hand holding the dildo back to my mouth, "You can suck some more if you want to. It would please me if you did." I was so worked up now that I would have done anything for her. This time when I began to suck the cock, it felt much more natural to me. I don't know if it was just the familiarity of having it in my mouth before, or, the fact that the bra gave me some new female confidence that it was okay to have a cock in my mouth. In any event, I began to suck it as I had seen her suck my own cock and I was trying to imitate her actions as I remembered them and emulate the way she looked.

"Very good, sweetie." She remarked. "If I didn't think it would startle you, I would say you're taking to that much better than I thought you would." I felt her grasp my condom covered cock and stroke it for a second and then she said "You're such an eager little girl, aren't you?"

"Uh, mom," I said, pulling the plastic cock momentarily out of my mouth, "if you keep doing that, you're going to make me cum. I'm just warning you."

"Oh, yeah," she answered. "I didn't mean to tease you, sweetheart. It's just so cute and I can't keep my hands away from it."

"Let's see, now," she said, "I think the panties are next." She kneeled in front of me and lowered my panties the rest of the way, asking me to step out of them. As I lifted one foot, and then the other, I felt my cock rub against her head. I almost expected her to take my cock into her mouth and tease me again, but she didn't.

"Now," she continued, "let's try these on and see how they fit you, shall we?" She went on to say that the panties she was putting me in were some of my sister's full cut cotton panties, adding they were still in good shape, Linda just didn't like them because they weren't in style and she refused to wear them anymore.

They felt tighter than any of the other panties I had worn. Holding my cock up against my belly, she pulled them up and adjusted the waistband around my hips until they were on me right. I felt the tightness of the panty hug my cock and balls tightly against my body, and when she moved her hands to the back and cupped my buns in her hands, she uttered "Oh, yes.... these are fine, Bobby".

"Your little butt looks so cute in these, sweetheart! The elastic on the leg holes and the waist has some very fancy stitching." She said. "Oh, yes..... these are just perfect for a cute little virgin. Here's feel for yourself."

She took my free hand and pulled it down to my nuts and pressed my palm against them. "Go ahead," she said, "see how they fit and tell me if you like them."

I felt my balls and then slid up to feel my hard cock held vertically against my stomach tightly. Then, I felt higher – to the waist to find they came up about as high as my own tidey-whities did. Feeling behind me, the material hugged my butt cheeks and I grabbed a handful of my own ass just to see how it would feel.

"I need you to sit down now, sweetie." She said, turning me around and backing me up against the bed. "Hold your foot out for me," she asked, "so I can put your tights on."

I held my foot out to her as she knelt in front of me. "These aren't really tights, baby," she explained, "I thought tights might restrict your legs too much so I'm going to let you wear some of my white thigh high stockings." As she worked to pull the stocking up my leg and straighten it out, I experienced another huge boost of excitement. The sensation of her hands when she ran them up and down my leg was electric. I could feel the silkiness of the fabric through every pore in my body. "Okay," she said, "now the other foot."

As I stretched it out to her, she told me that the thigh highs had an elastic band at the top which would keep the thigh highs from falling down. After a minute, she asked me to stand up and when I did, she pulled them both up to the top of my legs, smoothed them out and evened the tops out, pulling them up to just below my crotch. I thought about opening my eyes and taking a look at my legs, but I knew she was tremendously excited about dressing me and wanted to make it a big surprise when she was all done, so I kept them closed.

Lastly, I felt her wrap something around my waist and then tug it to the right and then to the left. "This wrap around skirt," she said, "is perfect for you, Bobby. It's got velcro on the waist and it comes down enough to just barely cover the top of your stockings and it's short enough to leave almost nothing to the imagination. Your sister used to wear it years ago, but I think it's the perfect look for you right now."

"Okay, just let me check everything before you open your eyes, sweetie." She said as she put her hands on my bra to tug it down a bit. "You don't have any boobs to keep this in place, but it will work for now, sweetheart. What we really need to do is get you a few things of your own so they'll fit you properly. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

In response, I pushed the plastic cock all the way into my mouth and held it there as I nodded my head up and down. She laughed, saying "Yeah, I thought you might be interested in that."

I felt her reach up and straighten my hair with her fingers, pushing it out of my eyes and behind my ears. She loved to do that, always scolding me that I looked so 'unkept', as she would say. "Well, sweetie," she sighed, "I think we're ready. I've got to admit, you look sizzling to me. Hold on one more second and then you can open your eyes."

She took my hand and tugged me a few steps forward, turned me a little to the right and then reached up to pull the plastic cock down from my mouth and out of my hands. . "Ok, sweetie," she said, "open your eyes and tell me what you think?"

End of chapter 11. Next: Mother makes love to Bobby with the strap-on.

12