A Mother's Promise Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to stroke my bottom and my chest until I was in the exact position she wanted. She brought my knees forward and out, and before long, I was comfortably resting again.

"Sweetie, just stop me if you get uncomfortable with anything." She said as I felt her hand lift the skirt and fold it up over my bottom. In my mind, I knew this was it. It was staring now. I settled my head into the pillow and waited.

She didn't say anything as she reached for the KY jelly and moved behind me. Her hand never left my back until I felt her move up right behind me and lean over. She reached under me and pulled my panties away from my erection and down from the front, tucking them under my balls.

Then sliding her hands around my waist, she hooked her fingers into the back of the panties and pulled them down, too, stopping when they were at the bottom of my butt cheeks. I realized now why she wanted my knees more forward. Had she not done that, there's no way these panties would have come down far enough to make her entry possible.

She continued to touch me in some way as she did all of this. I'm not even sure when she opened the tube of KY, but right before she touched me, she told me to relax and not worry. "I'm not going to push inside yet, baby. I just want to put some lube on you." She said.

I was startled at first by the coolness of the lubricant on her finger. But as she rubbed it directly on my opening, it warmed quickly and I relaxed again. She did this three or four times, applying more and more lube as her touch concentrated more and more on my exact middle. I didn't even realize I was opening up, but she did, I'm sure. As she continued to touch me back there, I relaxed more and as I did, I opened up more. Soon, she told me she thought I was ready for a deeper touch, saying "I'm just going to touch you a little inside now, sweetie. Not very far. You're doing fine, baby."

She put more lube on her finger and touched me again. I didn't feel her push into me and I was surprised when she asked me if I was okay. "My finger is about one inch inside you now, how are you doing? Still okay?" She asked.

I nodded my head up and down and she said "Good."

When I finally felt pressure, she was slowly working her finger in and out of my butt. "I'm just going in and out very slowly, baby. About two inches, that's all. You're doing so well, baby." She said.

She withdrew her finger after a minute and I heard her squeeze out more KY and put her finger back against my hole. "Just a little deeper now," she said, "you might get the urge to clinch down on my finger. If you do, that's okay."

This time, I felt her finger sliding into me. I tried hard not to clinch, but the urge to do so was almost overpowering. Instead, I pushed back as she told me to. We were both surprised when her finger went in all the way and the urge to clinch totally subsided. "Nicely done, sweetie," she said, "the hard part is all done now. You're completely lubricated. I just want to play for a minute or two more, if that's okay."

I smiled and wiggled my butt. "Oh, yes...." I moaned, "Oh...... this is really good, mom."

I wasn't bullshiting her. Even though I knew we were going to be in a battle for time, this felt too good for me to stop her. So, without stopping this time, I felt her squeeze more lube onto her fingers and push into me slowly and deeply.

"Oh! Fuck!" I moaned.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said, "did I hurt you?"

"No, no you didn't, Mom." I replied. "What ever you just did, it felt really good."

"Must have been your prostate gland," she said, "it's like the male G-spot, sweetie."

Laying there, a feeling of warmth filled me, emanating from my bottom. I concentrated on relaxing and just like magic, all the resistance melted and I was totally hers. Her finger moved in and out of me effortlessly. She would slide in and let her finger sit inside me for a long time, and then slowly back out. She developed a rhythm and as she did, my cock jerked. The more I relaxed, the better it felt. She started to speed her finger up, a little at a time at first, and then more and more. Before long, her finger was gliding into me so fast that it all felt like one smooth motion.

The whole time she was fingering me, her other hand was stroking my back and lightly touching my cock. Slowing down, for a minute, she paused and asked how I was doing. In my bliss, I could only nod my head.

Okay, then," she said, "let's try two fingers. Just relax and you'll do fine, baby."

I could tell the difference between one and two fingers. I started to clinch up, but she stopped as soon as I did and waited for me to relax. As she began again, she went in much slower and I was able to avoid clenching. "How you doing?" She asked.

With my eyes closed and gently supported by the pillows I was fine. I was initially prepared for a searing pain and painful stretching of my ass, but it wasn't like that at all. I was fine. Her words about submission came to me and I put them in context to what she was doing at this exact moment and everything became clear. The reason I could do this was because I trusted her not to hurt me. That level of trust transcended any fear I had and so instead of this being an act of courage, it was an act of pleasure. It was easy to understand why my father would want this, too.

Soon, her two fingers were gliding into me just as easy as her one finger did. Bending down to my ear, she said, "Bobby, I think you're ready. Can I make love to you now?"

Again, I nodded my head up and down. Keeping her fingers slowly moving in me, I felt her shift on the bed and come to rest directly behind me. I could feel her almost against my butt cheeks, inching closer and closer.

Finally, it happened. She slowed her fingers and pulled them out. She placed the cock head against my anus, but she didn't push into me. "Just push back a little on me, sweetie." When I did, I felt her fingers pull me apart and then it slipped right in.

It wasn't any bigger than her two fingers put together, that I had seen, but the fullness of the cock made it feel like it was bigger. I didn't feel any pain or discomfort, though, it just felt fuller. Slowly, she leaned forward and I felt it deep in me. Soon, I felt her hips against my cheeks. "That's it baby, I'm in all the way." She said. "Still okay?" She asked.

"Hmm," I said, "yes, fine."

"I love you, Bobby. You're being so good. Can you ask mommy to make love to you now?"

I didn't even open my eyes. "Mommy, would you make love to me?" I didn't want to be fucked. I wanted to share this incredible experience with her just like I had seen her do it with dad. I wanted her to be part of it.

I felt her move back and when she did, I felt the most unusual feeling behind my balls. It felt deep. In just a second, she moved forward and I felt that feeling again. Reversing again, I realized she was doing it. I was being taken. She was making love and I was the focus of her love.

"Oh, sweetie," she said, "can you feel mommy in you? Can you feel my cock sliding in and out of you. I'm making love to you now, baby. Mommy is taking your virginity."

"Aaaahhhh," I moaned, "oh, yes....."

She slid into me and I felt her stop. She leaned forward and rested herself on top of me. Wiggling her hips, I felt her work her cock deeper and deeper into me. Her right hand left my hip and moved around my torso to find my cock. In a way, I felt disconnected from it until she grasped it and began stroking me. But as soon as she touched it, I felt it jerk wildly. "Aaaahhhh." I gasped.

Pushing her cock into me and rocking back and forth, she stopped stroking and held me tightly saying, "Do you like mommy's cock, baby? Does that feel good when I push it in deep like that? I know it does, sweetie..... I know you're loving this."

She was right. I was loving it. I felt very open and exposed. I felt vulnerable and submissive. I felt warm and loved. It was wonderful.

Lying there receiving her cock in my ass and feeling her grip begin to move up and down my cock, a swelling began inside me much like I felt this morning when her fingers were in my bottom. I knew I was close to cumming.

"I feel like I'm going to cum soon!" I gasped.

I felt her let go of my cock and rise up off my back. In one movement she pulled her cock partially out and then thrust in. "Oh, yeah!" I cried out. The friction of the cock sliding out and then plunging deep into my bottom was overpowering. "Fuck me!" I screamed. I didn't care at this point if she made love to me or fucked me, I just wanted more of it. "Come on," I begged, "please..... just fuck me."

Responding to my request, she stripped away all pretence of gentleness and began thrusting into me as fast and as hard as I had seen her fuck my father. The way the bed moved and the way my body moved under her was proof that she was letting me have all of it. The gloves were off and I was getting the full treatment.

"Put you hand on your cock and stroke it for me." She said. I was more than happy to reach down to grab myself and start stroking. The condom didn't interfere a bit, and if anything, it heightened the sensation across the crown of my cock. "That's it, baby," she groaned, "stroke that big, strong cock."

As she continued to slide in and out of me, I passed the point of no return. "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" I yelled as I gave into the involuntary reflex actions that took over. My cock became even harder and my legs began to shake and my hips trembled.

"You gonna cum now? She asked.

It was about to start and I couldn't speak. I just wanted to let it happen and enjoy it. Suddenly, I felt a sharp slap on my butt cheek and she yelled "Answer me, Bobby! Are you ready to cum now?"

"Yes!," I yelled back, "Fuck! I'm ready! I'm ready!"

I felt her lunge into me and bury her cock as far as it would go into my opened bottom. Pressing into me with more force than she had used before, she reached around, took my cock in her hand and began stroking me faster than I think I could stroke myself.

The rest all happened in slow motion. The pressure and buildup I was feeling all subsided for an instant and then everything erupted at one time. I felt my butt clinch around her cock and my own cock began to spasm. "Oh, yes, baby," she moaned, "I can feel you cumming. That's right, baby, let mommy make you cum.... let it all come out for me, baby."

During that time, I don't think I was fully coherent, but I let her jack me, stroke me and milk me until I was only a sweaty, panting mass of flesh collapsed on her bed. My own breathing was the only thing I could hear. I did feel some movement behind me, but I was trying to catch my breath and didn't pay much attention to it. I thought I felt her move away from me and opened my eyes to see her crawl over and lie down next to me. She didn't have the strap-on attached to her anymore and as I reached one of my hands back to my butt, I realized she had un-strapped herself and left the cock and harness hanging out of my bottom.

"Shhhh," she said, "just rest, sweetie. I'll slip that out of you in just a minute. I just thought you might want to lie here, basking in your afterglow, and didn't want you to be alone." She cuddled up next to me and I shared the pillow with her. Her eyes were flicking back and forth across my face and she had the beginning of a smile sprouting from the end of her lips. She kissed the tip of my nose and ran her fingers above my eyes to push the hair away and said "Told ya I was good at this."

End of chapter 12. Next: His sister gets a surprise.

12