A Mother's Promise Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, I saw my mother appear in the hallway behind my sister and immediately pull Linda away. She reached in to close the door and mouthed the words "I'm sorry."

I listened carefully to see if I could hear anything being said, but everything was silent. I heard the hum of the garage door opener and that began my major league panic. A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened and as my hands flew over my cock to cover myself, my mother came in and closed the door.

"Okay," she whispered, "don't freak out. I'll lock the door and you turn the shower on. Be sure you wash off the perfume and the bath oil. I'll go talk to your sister and everything will be fine."

My heart was thumping so hard and I was trying to get my words together so I could speak. "She saw those," I said pointing to Linda's bra and panties, "and I thought she was you, so, I called her mom and asked her if she wanted to make me cum!"

"Oh, no!" She said.

"Mom, I didn't know it was her! I thought she was you." I said frantically.

"Bobby – listen to me.... Do what I said. Turn the shower on right now and get the perfume and bath oil off you and wash your hair, too. Let me handle your sister."

With that, she turned and left, locking the door behind her. I heard voices in the hallway but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Trembling, I sat up and opened the drain to empty the tub. As it started to empty, there was a strong knock on the bathroom door. "Bobby," my father said, "when you get done with your shower, come help me in the garage." I was so startled I almost fell as I reached for the shower controls.

I washed my hair three times and scrubbed my body with the washcloth so well that no trace of the perfume or bath oil could have survived the vigorous cleaning I gave myself. After drying off, I listened with my ear to the door to see if I could hear anything, but there was nothing – only silence. Grabbing the white lingerie I wore, I hesitantly opened the bathroom door and peered out into the hall. Still, there were no sounds and absolutely no activity. It was eerie, and I just knew this meant things had taken a turn for the worse and this was the calm before the storm.

I snuck quietly across the hall into my room, and locked the door. Looking around, I found a place to stash my sister's lingerie and then I dressed as quickly as I could, making sure I put on my boy underwear.

Opening the door, I walked down the hall and listened. It was still quiet. I tiptoed back to my parent's room and looked in there. Everything looked in order, and again, no sight or sound of anyone. The absolute stillness in the house really caused me to begin to panic and my chest filled with pressure. I swore to myself I would never again touch a pair of panties and decided it would be a good time to think about enlisting in military service and being stationed far, far away.

The silence was broken with my father's strong voice yelling to me from downstairs. "Bobby!"

I swallowed hard and decided it was time to be a man and face the music. Deliberately, I took one step after another until I found myself at the doorway from the house into the garage. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The first thing I saw was my father bending over into the car wrestling with something.

"Give me a hand," he said seeing me standing there looking at him, "I think I twisted my back or something." I walked to the other side of the car, opened the door and helped him take out the tackle boxes and all the other fishing gear they took. "How was the fishing?" I asked. "Horrible," he exclaimed, "but I think your sister had a good time and I needed to spend some time with her anyway, so I guess it was fine."

He told me about their day and how my sister almost fell in the water. I'm not sure what else he said because I couldn't focus on anything except what happened with my sister. Looking down the driveway, it was clear that my mother's car was gone.

"Where did mom go?" I asked him.

"Bobby, were you listening just a minute ago?" He answered.

"What?" I said.

"I just told you your mother took your sister out to..... uh.... oh hell, I don't know. Some store, I'm sure. They ran out of here so fast I'm not exactly sure where they went. But, she said she ordered a pizza for us." He replied.

I helped him put all the fishing gear away and we went inside. After a few minutes, the pizza arrived and we watched the news and ate pizza. After an hour or so, I told him I didn't feel good and was going to go to my room and lay down. My stomach was turning and churning, and I felt like it was on fire and in knots. So lying down, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. My mind kept playing back the look of shock on my sister's face. I thought about the worst that could happen, that being Linda telling my dad what she saw, or even worse, telling someone else. I thrashed and cursed myself, but I eventually fell asleep.

About nine o'clock, I woke up to a persistent gentle shake. "Bobby?" I opened my eyes to see my mother sitting on the bed next to me. I lifted my head up long enough to see that the door was closed. She had turned on the reading lamp that sat on my desk, so there was a little bit of light, at least enough for us to see each other.

"Your dad said you didn't feel well. Was it the pizza?" She asked. Her hand, now pressing against my forehead, felt around for a fever that wasn't there.

I could see the concern in her eyes, but the pizza wasn't the problem. My nerves and anxiousness over my sister is what drove my pain. "Oh fuck, mom. I can't believe what happened with Linda. I can't believe I said that!"

I laid back, looking at the ceiling, shaking my head. Her hands went to my shorts and she undid the button and pulled the zipper down. I looked at her, but she didn't look up at me. Putting her hands on the waistband of my shorts, she said "Up".

As if by total reaction or maybe by rote, I lifted my hips and she pulled my shorts down and off. Without waiting even one second, her hands went right to my underwear and started to pull. "Up". She said again. Just like she used to do when she got me ready for bed when I was younger, she pulled my underwear down past my hips and didn't stop until they were off.

Still without looking up to my face, she produced a pair of shiny pink panties that she must have brought in with her. "Come on, Bobby. Stand up." She said. "I can't dress you when you're lying down." She pulled me up and turned me toward her, then leaned down and held the panties open for me to step into. By this time, I was so confused with what she was doing; I simply did what she wanted.

As she pulled the panties up my legs, I noticed they felt different than the others I had worn. Pulling them up to my hips, she said "Your sister gave me these for you. She said they were soft and comfortable and she wanted you to have them tonight." She finally looked up at me and must have seen the pale look of shock on my face. "There's a matching bra, too." She said as she held it up. "Do you want to wear it?"

"Mom!" I said loudly, "what did you say to her?"

"You might want to keep your voice down, sweetheart." She answered quietly. "Your sister is probably standing right outside the door right now listening to us."

I shut up immediately.

She took my hand and pulled me down on the bed with her saying "Sit."

"Everything is fine." She said. "Your sister is not going to say anything to your father or to anybody else. I had to explain some things to her, but believe me, she's not going to rat you out." She went on to tell me that she took Linda out of the house right away so they could talk privately. Mom then told me she had no choice but to explain to Linda why her bra, panties and thigh highs were in the bathroom. Finally and unfortunately, mom told me she had to tell her why I said what I did.

"Actually," she went on, "she took it all pretty well. Right now, I can't elaborate on that because of some things we talked about in confidence, but, believe me, things are fine."

"So, she knows?" I asked.

"Well, she obviously knows some things," mom said, "but I didn't tell her everything, just enough to explain what she saw and what she heard. She knows there's more, though, I'm sure. She's not stupid, sweetheart."

I sighed. Feeling crushed and humiliated, I thought I was going to break down into tears. She hugged me and told me again not to worry. "Bobby, your sister gave you her favorite bra and panty set to wear tonight. Would she do that if she was mad or upset?" She asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"No, she wouldn't." Mom answered. "I want you to get some sleep and you'll feel better in the morning. Your dad has to work tomorrow, so after breakfast, the three of us will sit down and talk."

My panic set in again and I asked "Why do we have to do that?"

She looked at me with pleading eyes and simply said, "Bobby, we have to. If we don't talk to her and answer her questions, she'll make up her own answers to those questions and we don't want that to happen. Trust me on this, baby, everything is going to be fine. You'll see."

She turned to me and held the bra up. "Let me help you on with this. If you decide not to wear it, you can take it off after I leave. So come on, I want you to get to sleep, I know you need it after the last couple of days."

I didn't answer or acknowledge what she said. I just held my arms out and she slipped the bra on me and fitted it around my chest. After clasping it in back, she adjusted the shoulder straps and straightened the cups. She dropped her hand to the front of my panties and smiled. "I knew this would cheer you up," she said, "you're back to normal."

My cock had awakened. She shook her head as she smiled and then stood and pulled me up with her. She hugged me to her and cradled my head in the crook of her neck. "Sweetheart, I had such a good time today. I know you're a little stressed right now, but I assure you every thing is fine. I'm not at liberty to say right now how I know that, but, believe me, all is well."

"Now," she said, "let me see what I can do to send you off to sleep in a little better frame of mind." She looked up as she got down on her knees in front of me. She kept looking up at me as she lowered my sister's panties and reached for my hardening member. Finding it and without taking her eyes off mine, she slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. I watched as she sucked first the head, and then closing her eyes and moaning, she took my fullness into her mouth deeply. I shifted my legs to widen my stance for better balance, and when I did, her free hand came up under my balls and she gently cradled them in the palm of her hand, massaging them lightly.

"Oooh," I moaned. "Shhhh." She said as her free hand started to jack my cock while she sucked and licked me, circling the rim of my cock with her tongue. She looked up at me as she worked, and I could see a smile at the edge of her mouth. All of a sudden, she started to jack me furiously, then groaned as she took me as far into her mouth as she could. Almost gagging, she kept at me, holding me balls deep inside her mouth. After another minute or two, she pulled off my cock and used her hand up and down my incredibly wet shaft. "Come on baby, I'm going to take you all the way down now. Just let mommy have your cock and your cum, go ahead and just let it go."

Again, she took me deep into her throat and I don't know what she did, but whatever it was, it was the thing I needed the most. Quickly, I felt my balls tighten and my cock started to dilate. My cock head started to throb from the heavy suction and I tried to pull back a little, but she had me so tight I couldn't move. And then, it was like my rod completely gave up and erupted down her throat. I felt like my semen was literally flowing into her and I felt the warmth of her mouth contract on my cock, and then expand back to normal.

"Holy shit," I thought, "she didn't suck me like this before. What was she doing? It feels like she is swallowing my cock whole."

I lasted another twenty seconds, at the most, before I was out of breath, myself. She was doing the work, but I was the one breathing hard trying to catch my breath. Looking down, she pulled her lips off my cock and used her fingers to wipe the remnants of my cum from the corners of her mouth. She was smiling up at me, blushing. "I wasn't sure I could do that anymore." She said. "Looks like your ol' mom still has it, eh?"

As she stood, she reached down to pull my panties up, patting my now spent cock behind the soft, stretchy fabric. I didn't know what to say. I thought about telling her what a good cock sucker she was, but, I didn't think she would appreciate those words much. So I settled on a something else, saying "That was un-be-fucking-lievable!"

She giggled softly, patted my chest and sat me down on the bed. "That ought to hold you for a few hours." Mom said. Then she leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. "Everything is gong to be fine, sweetheart, you'll see."

She stood with her hands on her hips and looked down at me. With a quick wink, she shut off the lamp, opened my door and quietly closed it behind her. My head was swimming and my cock was still twitching as the quiet darkness overtook me and I closed my eyes, content that everything WAS going to be fine.

I fell into a restful sleep, not hearing or dreaming anything until I was awaken by someone lightly shaking my shoulder. It was still dark, but I clearly recognized the voice whispering, "Bobby? Bobby? Are you awake?"

Oh, my gawd. It was my sister.

"Linda?" I asked. "What time is it?"

End of chapter 13.

12