A Mother's Promise Ch. 14

Story Info
Mother strips Bobby in front of his sister.
7.8k words
4.67
310.6k
75

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've ever been woken up suddenly from a deep and restful sleep, then you probably know exactly how I felt when my sister, Linda, woke me up. Groggy, sleepy and disoriented for the first few seconds, I reacted to her persistent shaking by initially thinking it was my mother waking me again. But, then I heard the voice that went along with the shaking and I knew instantly it was not my mother. Since it was obviously dark outside, my first instinct was to ask her what time it was. But even before she could reply, I answered my own question by turning my head to look at the red LEDs on the clock to my right. It was 1:12 AM.

Now, I know what you're thinking (if you read the previous chapter). You're thinking that if you were an eighteen year old guy.... and your mother just dressed you in your sister's bra and panties for bed.... and then your sister woke you up in the middle of the night -- you're first inclination would be to cover yourself in some way or tell her to get the hell out. Yeah, one would think that.

However, I had been so tired and was in such a deep sleep when Linda woke me up, it simply didn't occur to me.

"It's a little after 1:00 AM, I guess." She answered.

She sat on the edge of my bed, about half way between the headboard and the footboard. It wasn't until I sat up and felt the bra straps strain against my chest did I remember I was wearing her lingerie. I immediately reached for the sheet to cover my chest, but as I strained to see her in the almost total darkness, I felt her hand on my arm as she said, "Relax, Bobby."

Tentatively, I slowly lowered myself down to my pillow, keeping the sheet pulled up to my neck, not knowing what I was going to do next. "Little brother," she said, as if she had a significantly longer tenure on earth than me, "I want to apologize for barging into the bathroom and gawking at you while you, uh..... you know."

I began to think of how I was going to respond to her apology when she added, "Mom and I had a long talk about a few things, and well, I didn't want you to feel embarrassed or feel humiliated just because I saw you pulling your thing."

She went on, saying, "I laid in bed all night feeling guilty that I probably gave you the most traumatic event of your life and I wanted to tell you that's it really no big deal. Everyone does it and I've seen guys do that before, Bobby."

I felt her hand on my shoulder, and at first, I thought it was a gesture of sisterly love. But as her hand started to slowly sweep across my chest and come to rest on top of the bra cup, I realized there was nothing sisterly about her actions. While her one hand stopped and felt me, she raised her other one and it went right to my other side, feeling for the bra cup over there, too. She was trying to confirm the fact I was wearing her bra and panties, it's as simple as that.

"And, don't worry," she said, "you're lingerie secret is safe with me. Besides," she continued, "with all the other little secrets in this house, I don't think you have anything to worry about. That's for sure!"

"Huh?" I asked.

"What?" She replied. "You didn't hear them a couple of hours ago? You know.... mom and dad? In their room?"

"No, Linda." I said. "What was going on?" I asked her.

"It sounded like someone was getting spanked..... at least, um, that's what it sounded like to me." She replied.

My eyes were starting to adjust to the darkness in the room, but, I couldn't quite see her face clearly yet. I didn't know if she was kidding, or being serious. "What? Someone got a spanked?" I asked.

There was dead silence between us for a minute. Then, as if it was sent from heaven, the answer was instantly at the tip of my tongue. Together, and almost in unison, we both said it. "Dad."

I heard her chuckle, and there was no way I could help from snickering a little bit, myself. Now, at this exact time, I had no right to be snickering at anyone else. Given the fact that I was lying in bed, talking to my sister at one o'clock in the morning dressed in her bra and panties.... well, I simply had no right to make fun of my dad.

But, while I amused myself with dad's apparent predicament, the sheet slipped from my chest and slid down to my waist. As I reached for it, she put her hand on mine and stopped me. "Please." She said. "You don't mind if I look, do you?" She asked.

I let go of the sheet and sat there. Not because I wanted her to look, or even because I made a decision to let her look, but more because I didn't know how to answer her. No matter what I said, she could twist it into some kind of confession to hold over my head in the future. She had done that plenty of times when we were kids. True, that was years ago, but the memories came back and I clammed up.

"That's pretty hot." She said. "I have to tell you, little brother..... never in a million years would I have guessed you had any sexual thoughts..... much less.... kinks like this." She reached over to grab the sheet that was partially covering me and started to pull the sheet down. "Are you wearing the panties, too?" She asked.

Reacting quickly, I clutched the sheet in my fingers. She tugged for a minute and then let up, making that "tisk, tisk, tisk" sound that older people make when you do something they don't like. Looking up at her face, I could finally make out her expression in the darkness. She had this sly smile on her face and a devious look in her eye.

"Are you being modest, or are you just trying to cover up your boner? She asked me.

"Both," I said, "and it's none of your business what I wear, anyway."

"Well, maybe that's true, Bobby. But, you ARE wearing my bra and panties, aren't you? You're not even going to let me see them?"

Perhaps she had a valid request, but realizing I had a huge boner tenting up her precious favorite panties, there was no way she was going to see them. Not right now anyway.

"Never mind," she said, "I was only kidding. It's just another kink in the house, anyway."

"Linda, that's the second time you've said something like that. Do you know something I don't know?"

"Brother dear," she replied, "I can't believe you're so dense. Haven't you ever seen that little black suitcase in the back of mom and dad's closet?"

"Yeah, so?" I answered.

"Have you ever looked in it?" She asked.

"No, it's probably empty." I said.

"Uh, no, Bobby. It's not empty...... far from it. You've never been curious about what's in there and why they keep it locked up?" She continued, saying, "Believe me, there's enough sex toys in that suitcase to stock an adult novelty store."

Somehow, even though I hadn't snooped around in that suitcase, I believed her. Until I had seen my mom using the strap-on on my dad, I wouldn't have even thought they knew what a strap-on dildo was. But, after witnessing my dad being taken anally by my mother and then talking with mom about Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda and the events of the last few days with my mother, what my sister was saying about the suitcase sure made sense. But, I didn't want to let on to my sister what I knew, or didn't know, so I tried to answer her as generically as I could.

"Linda, I've never snooped in there, and whatever is in there is their business, anyway." I answered.

"Okay, maybe so." She replied. "All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be worried about your lingerie attraction, if I was you. It just might be the tamest kink in this house." She added. "And, Bobby," she said, "you really don't have to worry about me saying anything about you to anyone. I think it's kind of cute, actually."

I knew it was going to be alright when she playfully slugged me in the arm, laughed and left my room, closing the door behind her. For years, that has been our "Thick as Thieves" gesture. Anytime she was right and I was wrong, I could count on her hitting my arm. When we did something totally cool together, she would do it. When we escaped certain trouble from our parents, she did it then, too. So, when she did it just now, it was like her pledge that she would keep her promise.

I looked over at the clock, rolled my eyes and laid myself back onto my pillow to try to get some more sleep. I reflected back to the incident in the bathroom when my sister watched me masturbate and heard me call to my mother about jacking me off. Remarkably enough, Linda didn't mention that in our quick conversation, she only mentioned me wearing her bra and panties. Did that mean she wasn't shocked to hear me call for my mother to make me cum? If that's true, then why wasn't she shocked?

"Holy Fuck!" I thought to myself.

I bet she wasn't shocked because she's been doing things with dad, and maybe mom, too. Hell, she's probably been messing around with Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda, also. Maybe that's what she was referring to when she talked about all the 'Kink' at our house. Somewhere in thinking about all of that, I fell back asleep and didn't wake up until the sunshine was trying to creep through the curtains in my room.

Even before I opened my eyes, I immediately knew what my mother was doing. The smell of maple flavored bacon was wafting through the house. That in itself was enough to convince me that it was time to get up. But, if that wasn't enough, the slight tapping on my door did it, too.

"Yes?" I said.

My mom's voice, from the other side of the door, asked if she could come in. Still dressed in only sister's bra and panties, I stood behind the door and opened it enough to peer through the crack at her. "Can I come in?" She asked.

I stepped behind the door and opened it just enough for her to slide through. "Jeez, Bobby, relax! Your father's already gone to work, and your sister is still in bed. No one is going to see you right now." She told me. I almost didn't hear a word she said, though.

"Oh, My Gawd!" My mind screamed. She was dressed only in the flimsy top of her silky blue pajamas and hot pink panties. Clearly, I could tell she didn't have a bra on because her breasts swayed loosely back and forth as she moved, and her nipples poked against the front of the shiny top, which came down to her waist. Her panties were thin and tight. As she faced me, I could see a slight crease where the material was digging in between her labia. I tried in vain to cover my hardening cock, but it was no use. Seeing her brought it to full attention, indicating my approval of her attire. Glancing at my cock, she could only smile. "We match." She said , holding up her shirt briefly so I could see just how brief her little panties were. "Except for the hard-on, I mean. But, I wore pink, too." She added. "Just so we could match."

"Come on." She said, as she walked over to my dresser. "I've got breakfast about ready. Let's get you dressed so we can eat. I've got to go out for a while in a few hours, so I want you and your sister to have breakfast so we can have our little talk before I go." Looking through my drawer, she found a grey athletic T-shirt, held it up to look at it and then tossed it to me. "Put that on and let's go." She said.

I held the T-shirt in my hands and looked at her. "There are some shorts in there that match this shirt," I said, "can you..."

"No," she said, interrupting me, "I can't, Bobby. If your sister and I can walk around dressed in just a shirt and panties, then you can, too." My eyes were probably churning with fear. She picked up on it, saying, "Look, there's no use trying to hide it now, is there, sweetheart? Linda already knows you've been wearing panties. So, if you're going to start wearing them daily, just start now -- right now. Plus, this is one of the things you said you wanted, remember? To be seen naked, or in panties? Besides, I think she's probably expecting to see you in the bra and panty set she gave you last night. After all, that's why she gave them to you..... to wear, you know. Why don't you just put the shirt on and we'll see how it looks?"

Then she looked at my cock, now hard and pushing against the material of my sister's panties. "That, though," she said, pointing to my penis, "Is going to be a problem. You're going to have to keep it up, you know, against your belly or it's going to poke out, I think."

Reaching over, she pulled the waist band of my panties away and reached in to straighten my cock out. Then holding it up, she settled the waistband on top of it to keep my cock in place. "There," she said, "that ought to help. Let's see how it looks with the shirt on."

I put the shirt on, over my sister's bra and she turned me so we could both look in the mirror. She had a squirreled-up look on her face as she tilted her head this way and that. She used her fingers to try to pluck some life into the bra as it lay empty under my shirt. "Sweetheart," she said, "I think for now we better forget about the bra. It's going to look weird under that shirt, so just take it off." She laughed to herself and then remarked, "We'll match even more..... we're both bra-less!" Okay, I know it's pretty corny, but, I thought it was funny, and true, too. If she had only worn a grey shirt, we would have matched perfectly.

She turned me around and pushed the hair out of my eyes. "Okay, this is it, baby." She said. Pointing to my bedroom door she continued, saying, "We're going to walk out that door and into the kitchen and you're going to help me finish cooking breakfast. You're sister will be along soon, and when she comes in there, you just be strong and proud. Don't turn away from her and don't try to cover yourself. The more at ease you are, and the more normal you make it seem, the more normal it will seem to her."

As she stepped toward the door, the turned to me and said, "Oh, if you start to poke out and need to adjust yourself, just turn away casually, make your adjustment and then everything will be fine." With that, she took my hand in hers, turned the doorknob with her other hand, and pulled me out into the hallway. Holding my hand, she led me down the stairs and into the kitchen. Pointing to the cabinet next to the stove, she asked me to get down some coffee mugs.

"Girls like to have coffee when they chit-chat in the morning, sweetie." She instructed me. "Your sister started drinking coffee when she left to go to college, so I know she'll have some with us. You may not be a big coffee drinker now, but, just having something like a coffee mug to hold onto might make you feel less nervous once the three of us start our talk."

Reaching up to open the cabinet door, I felt my shirt lift up. I glanced down to look and yes, the right side of my shirt was pulled up above my waist and my panties were on full display. I looked over to the door to make sure my sister wasn't standing there or hadn't sneaked in. Relieved that she wasn't, I reached up and took down three mugs.

"Gotta watch that, baby." Mother warned. "When you're wearing nothing but a little skirt, or a cover up or a shirt like that.... when ever you reach or bend, you're going to be showing something."

Placing the coffee mugs on the counter, I went to stand next to her as she finished at the stove. "You nervous?" She asked. "Yeah," I answered, "maybe a little. Well, maybe a lot." I corrected myself.

Leaning her head over close to mine she whispered, "Better get over it, sweetheart. I think I just heard your sister go into the bathroom." She looked at me and continued, saying, "She'll probably be in here in a few minutes."

I turned to look at the doorway and then back at her while she busied herself at the stove. Without looking at me, she added, "The first few minutes will be the hardest, Bobby. If you can get by that, I'm sure everything will go fine."

My hand went down to my crotch and I felt myself to see if I was still hard and throbbing. Fortunately, I wasn't. Seeing me check myself, though, she asked if I was okay. "Are you still hard?" She asked.

"Not right now. I'm scared shitless, though." I answered. "Well," she replied, "if you get hard again, try to keep yourself adjusted and tucked up like I showed you. She's going to see it hard soon enough, anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it that much."

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"It means, Bobby," she said, setting down the spatula and turning to look at me, "that you're going to have to show her everything. I thought you understood that. After breakfast, you'll let her see you and we'll get all that embarrassment over with this morning. The quicker everything comes out between the two of you, the quicker you both will be comfortable with it."

I took a deep breath as my brain started to run away with pieces of what she just said. I was confused, partially, because she was talking in euphemisms and I really wanted some specifics. "I'll let her see me?" I asked.

"I don't know any other way, Bobby." She said as she turned to carry two of the three plates over to the breakfast table. Turning back to get the third plate, she said, "you're going to have to take your shirt off and let her see you in her panties and then you'll have to take the panties off and let her look."

Carrying the last plate over to the table she added, "Don't worry, sweetie, I've got it all figured out. I'll take care of everything. You just follow my lead and everything will go fine."

Before I could answer or react, I saw my sister peek her head around the corner of the kitchen doorframe. "Is it safe to come in?" Linda asked.

"Yes, honey. It certainly is." My mother replied to my sister's question. As my sister entered, I expected to see her in shorts and a baggy shirt, but, what I saw took my breath away and made me stare.

She was wearing a tight t-shirt and obviously no bra underneath. I could easily see the shape of her small breasts through her thin t-shirt as it clung to her chest. I could even see the small bumps on her areolas, and her tiny nipples poked out from the shirt like pencil erasers. To make mattes worse for me, she wore the exact same style of panties I was wearing, and you guessed it - they were pink, too. But, damn, they fit her much better than the ones I was wearing fit me. They were snug and tightly stretched across her mound. I immediately began to wonder if there was some collusion going on between my mother and my sister. Both of them had shirts on that brought my attention directly to their boobs, and both wore pink panties that were tantalizing me beyond belief. This was either the freakiest set of unbelievable coincidences ever, or they got together to conspire against me!

Any other time, I would have been elated to sit quietly and drink in the lovely sights as they pranced around in their panties - it would have been a dream come true for me. This time, however, was rapidly becoming a nightmare because my cock was hard again and I knew it was just a matter of time before one of them noticed it.

I apparently didn't hear my mom the first time she told me not to stare at my sister. I guess I didn't hear her the second time, either. Finally, she got right in front of my face. "Put your eyes back in their sockets, Bobby," mother said as she reached up and shook my arm to break me out of my trance, "the shoe's gonna be on the other foot soon enough, so try to behave yourself."

Hearing that, my sister giggled as if she knew something was coming. My mother, in her wisdom, turned to Linda and held up her finger and shook it back and forth as if she was giving her a warning. "Okay," she told us, "both of you sit down so we can eat."

Finally we were all seated and we started to eat. The first few minutes of our breakfast was so quiet, you could have heard a mouse fart. I only looked up from my plate once and when I did, my sister looking at me. Finally, my mother broke the silence. "Alright," she said, "since no one is going to say anything, I will."

"We all know what happened yesterday." She began. "I have to take full responsibility for that because I should have made sure the door was closed when you were in the bathroom, Bobby. If I would have done that, your sister wouldn't have walked in on you and we wouldn't be where we are right now."