A Mother's Promise Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and put her hand over mine as she continued, "But, I can't change the past," she said, looking back and forth between my sister and I, "so we have to accept the fact it happened and deal with it now."

I began to brace myself for what I knew she was going to say. It would be humiliating and embarrassing for me to sit there and endure this, and I prayed that she would choose her words wisely to save me from the shame that was about to rain all over me. Mom began her explanation by telling me she took my sister out of the house as quickly as she could so they could talk 'woman to woman' about what my sister saw and what she heard.

They went to a local coffee boutique where my mother told Linda how she found their panties in my room and how I admitted I was using them to fuel my masturbatory habits. She told me she went into a fair amount of detail with my sister, even describing what happened when I helped her with the laundry and how excited I was to see and touch all their panties as we were doing the wash. Mom told my sister how she didn't want me to feel guilty or self-conscious about my panty attraction, telling Linda she told me I could use their panties to masturbate.

I sat dumbfounded while she told me she explained to Linda how she watched me masturbate and how it affected her, telling my sister she was happy that I was getting some much needed sexual release without forcing me into risky behavior with others.

As if she was trying to defend herself, she looked and me, saying, "It was an easy decision to make." She said. "No one would get any diseases or get pregnant." Then looking over at my sister, she said, "It was safer for him to live out his panty fetish at home rather than do something stupid outside the house where he might get caught. There's a supply of lingerie here, and well...... it just seemed to be a logical answer to the problem." Then she went on with her story, reciting more of what she told my sister last night.

Mom told her that she got turned on watching me jerk myself and how she was flashing back to things from her past and then the next thing she knew, she was encouraging me and edging me on, feeding both our excitement, until finally it got so bad that things happened between she and I and neither one of us could stop it.

My sister sat there and listened to my mom tell me what happened, having heard it all, herself, last night. Every now and then, she looked over at me, sometimes smiling and sometimes with a straight face. My face was beet red most of the time, utterly humiliated at being the subject of such an intimate discussion.

Continuing, Mom related to me how she told Linda she helped me discover more about my lingerie fetish by helping me try on both hers and my sister's lingerie which understandably left my penis needing some release. She didn't apologize for anything, but restated the agreement mom and dad made years ago about our sexual development and assisting us. She did reiterate, looking right at my sister, that she and I hadn't had 'vaginal intercourse', so she hadn't done anything to break that agreement, either.

After that, the rest of her explanation was easy, at least for her it was. Although not completely true, Mom told Linda I wanted to experience being fully dressed like a girl, so that's how I came to be dressed in her panties, bra, knee highs and skirt. Fortunately, she left out a bunch of things, including having her fingers up my butt, having my cock up her butt, sucking and licking each other wildly like we did, and of course, the strap-on.

Mom called my name and I looked up at her. "Bobby, your sister wasn't upset with anything I told her last night. She wasn't revolted or shocked and told me she wouldn't say anything to anyone. The whole time, she was completely understanding. She even told me you could try on some of her clothes and she would look through her lingerie to give you some bras and panties to try out. Isn't that nice of her to do that?" She asked.

I looked at my sister. I expected to see her sitting there with a shit eating grin on her face, but, remarkably, she wasn't. Instead, there was a look of understanding and compassion in her eyes. "Bobby," my sister said, "you might think this sounds weird, but, I really don't find it that crazy. I think we all have thoughts about outlandish sexual fantasies we would want to try if we had the courage to."

"Oh," I replied, "and what outlandish fantasies did you have the courage to try?" I asked, knowing full well that question would trip her up.

"Okay," she answered, "since we're all spilling our guts here..... I've had sex with another girl," she said, "in fact, I've been with two girls as the same time."

My mother almost choked on her coffee. Her eyes got big and her eyebrows rose way up. "You have?" Mom asked.

"Uh huh," My sister replied. "It happened while I was at school last year. And despite what you might think, it was a beautiful experience and I would do it again."

I looked back and forth between my sister and my mom to see their reactions. Personally, I thought it was pretty damn hot knowing my sister was into girls. After a few seconds, my mom put down her coffee cup. "Linda, believe it or not, I've been with a girl, too," mom said, "and it was a beautiful thing for me, also."

"Mom!" Linda exclaimed. "Really? You've had sex with a girl?"

"Yes, really." My mom answered. "Just one, though. You've got me beat with two."

They laughed between themselves, leaving me out of the joke. That is, until Linda added "Then I might as well really blow your mind and tell you I've had sex with two guys at once, too." She covered her face with her hands, I guess to prepare herself for some condemnation, but she wasn't going to hear that from me!

"You have?" My mom replied in an excited voice? "Uh huh." My sister said softly.

"You mean you had sex with two guys at the same time, or, does that mean you've had two guys inside you at the same time?" My mom asked.

Seeing that my mom wasn't mad, my sister proudly confessed, saying "Both. I mean the three of us were playing around and I got on top of one of the guys and then the other one got behind me..... and uh, put it in my..... you know. They call that DP, I guess."

"Yes," my mother answered, "I know what it is." My mother looked at her and then asked, "Please tell me you're on some kind of birth control."

"I am," she said, "I went to the Student Health Center and they gave me a prescription. Lot's of girls do that."

My mom sat back in her chair and looked at both of us. After a minute, she started to smile and reached over to pat my sister's hand, saying "Well, I'm glad you told me."

Linda turned to me and said, "What about you, little brother? What more have you done that's outlandish? Have you been with a guy or two guys?" She laughed.

"No," I said sternly, "I haven't been with any guys."

"Well, come on, Bobby, have you been with two girls?" She said, trying to push me to match her outlandish escapades.

"No" I said. "I haven't been with any girls." I felt embarrassed after I said it. I was an eighteen year old virgin and not exactly proud of it, especially after hearing that my sister had sex with not only one girl, but two girls and also had sex with two guys at once.

"You're a virgin?" She asked.

"Okay, okay, okay." My mom interrupted putting an end to the questioning. "Bobby, it's just fine that you're a virgin. There's no contest here, dear."

But, my sister persisted with her questioning. "But you've had oral sex, right?" She asked. "You know... a blow job?"

"Yes, Miss Smarty Pants," I replied snottily, "I've had a blow job."

She looked at me and squinted her eyes, trying to stare me down. "No you haven't, you liar!" She said. "You didn't even have a girlfriend last year at school. You told me that yourself. So who would have sucked you off?" She asked.

There was no way I could answer that. How was I supposed to tell Linda with my mom sitting right there that my own mother had sucked my cock? Sure, we could sit here and talk about stuff, but, I wasn't going to incriminate my mother after she had been so wonderful to me.

"Hah!" Linda exclaimed. "I knew you were lying."

"No he's not, Linda." My mother said. She held her hand up, propping up her elbow on the table saying, "I'm the one. I gave him a blow job."

"You!" Linda asked. "You gave HIM a blow job?" Pointing at me.

"Yes." My mother admitted. "More than once, too."

I blushed while my mother sat there with a straight face, looking back at my sister. The look on Linda's face was priceless. This was the trump of all trumps, I thought. But, how could my mother admit to my sister so easily that she had sucked my cock?

Finally, Linda asked our mother, "And did you, like.... uh, you know..... let him, finish?"

"Absolutely." Mother answered. "You might as well know that right now. Your brother has a very nice size penis and I've sucked it many times and let him cum in my mouth. So, get off your brother's case now. It's no big deal he's a virgin, and that's the end of that."

My sister's shock was short lived. She started to smile to herself as she relaxed back in her chair, pushing her empty plate to the center of the table. Her tiny breasts pushed against her shirt and I could see how stiff her nipples were. "Okay," she said, as she paused to take a deep breath, "I've sucked dad and let him cum in my mouth, too."

I looked at my mother to see her reaction. I expected her to be shocked, or at least a little surprised, but she wasn't. "I know," she answered, "your father told me about you and him last night." She reached across the table with both her hands and grasped one of mine, and one of my sister's hands. "I want both of you to know that your father and I love each other and we love the two of you, too." She looked at me and said, "Your father isn't mad at me for what we've been doing," and then looking at my sister, she continued, saying, "and I'm not mad at him for what he's been doing with you."

Then letting our hands go, she reached over to pick up my empty plate and put it on top of Linda's. Then she casually picked them both up and carried them over to the sink. Setting them down, she came back and stood beside me. "Your father and I knew something like this could happen." She said. "And I hope both of you realize the importance of keeping private things private."

I looked at my sister and together, we both said we understood.

After a few seconds, mother sighed and spoke. "Well, she said, "now that we've got all that settled, there's just one more thing we need to do before I go out for my appointment."

She reached down and hooked her hand under my arm and pulled me up so I was standing next to her. Without any delay, she looked me in the eye and gave me that little wink of hers and said, "Arms up, sweetheart."

As she spoke, her hands went down to the hem of my t-shirt and started to pull it up. When my arms didn't go up, she said "Sweetheart, you have to do this. You have to trust me. Will you do that?" She asked.

I didn't answer her, but, I raised my arms and when I did, she pulled the t-shirt over my head and set it on the table next to us. Moving the chair I was sitting in to the side of us, she pulled me over in front of my sister and turned me so I faced her. Linda's eyes were transfixed on my cock, straining against the fabric and tenting her pink panties in an incredibly obscene manner.

My heart was pounding in my chest and with each breath I felt my cock get bigger and harder. There was a wet spot at the point where the tip of my cock was pressing against Linda's panties and I stood like that for what seemed a long time while she looked at me.

"Baby," she said to me, "before I lower your panties, I want you to tell your sister 'Thank You' for letting you wear her bra and these nice panties. I also want you to thank her for offering to share her clothes and lingerie with you. You might not think it's a big deal right now, but, it will mean so much to you in the future."

When she finished talking, it felt like my heart stopped and came up through my throat. I realized that shortly, I was going to be exposed in a very deliberate way to my sister. My mind reflected back to the things my mother said this morning, and as I recalled her exact words, I realized she told me this was going to happen. Maybe I didn't catch it when she first said it, or maybe I subconsciously blocked it out. But, I now had to accept the fact that I was going to be stripped by my mother and exposed to my sister.

I felt my mother put her hand on my back and pat me lightly. "Go ahead, sweetie." She said.

I looked down at my sister. Her eyes were fluttering up and down my body, and there was no doubt she was taking advantage of the situation and having a good look at me. After a second, she glanced up and I immediately spoke. "Thanks for letting me wear your bra and panties last night," I said, "I wore them both all night but took the bra off this morning because it looked weird under my t-shirt. And, I appreciate your willingness to let me use your clothes and your lingerie. It's embarrassing to admit this, but, I am looking forward to wearing them."

As soon as I finished speaking, I felt my mother's fingers at the waistband of my panties and then it happened. Smoothly and without stopping, she pulled my panties down past my cock and lowered them to my knees. My cock strained forward, pointing out, wet and dripping, like an angry soldier aiming directly at my sister's face.

A serious hot flash came over me and my face felt flushed. There was a tingling on my chest and I was acutely aware of my exposed nakedness in front of my sister. I felt my mother's hand on my back, rubbing me softly up and down like she was trying to calm me. "Now stand still, sweetheart." Mom said. "Let your sister have a good long look at you. Tell her its okay if she wants to touch it."

I met my sister's eyes as she peered up at me, waiting for me to say it. "You can touch me if you want to." I said in a crackly voice. She didn't move, but her eyes sank back down to my hardened cock. Finally after what seemed a long time, her right hand raised up and she reached out to my cock. I stiffened as her hand approached, causing her to stop and look up at me. "Go ahead," mom said, "It's okay."

When my sister's hand made contact with my rod, it jerked and she smiled broadly. Wrapping her fingers around my shaft, she squeezed me hard. As she squeezed, several drops of pre-cum bubbled up from the slit in my cock and ran down my shaft onto her fingers. I gasped as she looked up and smiled. "He's got a nice, strong penis, doesn't he?" My mom asked Linda. "It's so hard," my sister replied, "it's spongy on the outside but it feels so hard on the inside."

My sister loosened her grip on my shaft and then, to my utter shock, started to move her hand up and down, obviously jacking me. After a few strokes, she gripped me tightly again and more pre-cum dribbled out and ran down over her fingers. My mother's hand, which had been stroking my back, was moving down, ever so slowly. I knew she was just trying to put me at ease with her continual touch against my skin, but when she got to the swell of my butt cheeks, her hand didn't stop.

Running her fingers down into my butt crack, she leaned into me and whispered, "Spread your legs as much as you can, sweetheart." She had lowered my panties almost to my knees restricting how far I could spread my legs, but I was able to move my feet another six or seven inches apart, and when I did, my sister's other hand came up and held my balls in the palm of her hand.

At the same time, my mother's fingers made their way back into the crease between my cheeks and stopped just as her finger brushed against my crinkled hole. Part of me was totally mortified that my mother might actually try to put her finger in my bottom while I stood erected and exposed in front of my sister, but, another part of me secretly prayed that she would.

My head was swimming and my sister's repeated squeezing and then jacking of my cock was both exciting and humiliating. Linda moved in her chair, adjusting herself so she could bend down to look under my balls where my mother's finger was now lightly tapping. Linda stopped squeezing me, lifted my balls as high as she could and then bent her head down to look. "Wait a minute." My sister said.

Turning her attention back to my straining cock in her hand, she increased her grip and then started to fully jack me, taking numerous long strokes up and down. After almost a full minute of this, she let go of my balls and bent my cock straight out. Then, placing two fingers of her left hand under the tip of my cock, she used her right hand to milk several small pools of pre-cum out of my rod and caught it on her fingertips.

Somehow, I knew what was coming next and it was partially a blessing and partially a nightmare. Knowing that if my mother proceeded with putting her finger up my bottom, it would end up being the ultimate humiliation a younger brother could endure in front of his older sister.

It happened in slow motion, complete with the extra pounding in my chest and trembling in my legs. My sister pushed her pre-cum coated fingers through my legs, and landed them directly against my opening. She pushed lightly, not enough to enter me, but enough to slather the natural lube generously around my hole. Pulling her fingers back and grasping my cock again, she looked directly at my mother and said "Okay."

My mother wasted no time and before I knew it, her finger was tapping again at my opening. "Much better." My mom replied. "Isn't that better, Bobby?" She asked me.

My eyes slid shut as her finger slid easily into me. My face was burning red now with embarrassment and I truly didn't know how much more of this I could stand. I kept myself from moaning in pleasure as my cock involuntarily jerked and contracted several times in my sister's hand. Linda looked up at me, smiling, then turned her eyes up to our mother she said "Oh, he likes that, mom."

My head rolled back and I relaxed my butt muscles as my mother's finger pushed deeper into me. "That's right, sweetheart," mom said, "just let yourself open up. It's okay if you like it, there's nothing to be ashamed of."

The truth is, I felt completely humiliated and completely content. I looked down at my sister who was still slowly jacking and squeezing me and made the decision in that exact instant that I wasn't going to fight it anymore, I was going to let myself cum and I was going to do it soon. After another thirty second of my sister's stroking, my mother pulled her finger out of my bottom and told my sister to stop. "You're right on the verge of shooting your sperm all over your sister, aren't you?" She asked. "I felt it, Bobby -- inside you. You started to tighten up and I felt you get very hard in there.... you were about ready to shoot."

"I think we've tortured you enough, sweetie." Mother said to me. Reaching down and pulling my panties up, she stepped to the side, next to my sister's chair. She put her hand on my cheek and said "It's all over now, Bobby. Now there's no reason to be hesitant or embarrassed about being naked in front of your sister, or wearing panties in front of her or getting an erection, or anything. She's already seen you masturbate, so there's no reason to worry about that, either. Okay?" She asked.

I nodded my head up and down to answer and she replied "Good."

"Now," she said, "I have to get in the shower and get ready for my appointment. Linda," she said, looking at my sister, "I want you to take your brother up to your room and see if you can find him some things to wear as a starter wardrobe. I know you have some clothes you don't wear any more, so look to see what you can loan him just to wear around the house. See if you can find him some pretty bras and panties, too. Some of your smaller under things are put away in your closet, so try those, too."