A Mother's Promise Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister stood and we looked at each other. It was an uncomfortable moment until she smiled at me and said "This will be fun, Bobby. I've got some really cute stuff I don't wear anymore. Come on."

I can't remember the last time my sister and I held hands -- probably when we were small children, but, she reached out and took my hand and together, we left the kitchen. When we got to the stairs, she went first, ahead of me, giving me a terrific view of her ass as she climbed. Her panties were pulled tight, hugging her butt cheeks and with every step she climbed, I could see the material of her panties stretched tight across her pussy lips from behind.

When we got to the top of the stairs, she glanced back and saw me looking between her legs. "Like you haven't seen enough already? Damn, Bobby, if I was wearing any less, I'd be naked!" She said.

So, what was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to not look at her? Yeah, like that was ever going to happen. Even with the humiliation I just sat through, that didn't do anything to lessen my desire to see her or any female, dressed in her panties.

When we got to her room, she went right in, but I stood outside. "Come on in, little brother." She said. "You heard mom, didn't you? You have to do whatever I say."

End of chapter 14.