A Mother's Promise Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How soon you forget, little brother. She didn't say anything about me making you cum, she only said I wasn't supposed to let you jerk off. So," she countered, "how about this? If you don't tell me, I WILL make you cum -- I'll suck you so good that you'll be emptying your nuts in no time. And you better decide quickly because I'm a damn good cock sucker and I'll make you cum in about sixty seconds if you don't start talking." Her head went back down to my cock and she enveloped my shaft with warm, wet sucking motions that immediately got me worried I couldn't last thirty seconds, much less sixty. She wasn't kidding; she was really good at this -- as good as mom was.

"Okay," I said as I tried unsuccessfully to push her head from my cock, "I'll tell you."

Linda was smiling when she looked up at me. Her face and my cock were covered in spit, and looking down at my sister's naked body, I cursed myself for telling her to stop. Right now, I really needed to cum, but, remembering my promise to my mom and her unusual offer to give me a surprise, I had no choice other than to agree to Linda's terms and tell her what we did.

"I ate her out," I confessed. "I licked her and she was so wet, her pussy juice got all over my face and hands.

"No shit?" She asked. "You mean she took you in there to talk to you about what happened in the kitchen and you ended up eating her out?"

"Yeah," I replied, "that's kind of how it happened."

"Hmm, I believe you." She said. "Your cock doesn't smell like pussy, so you're probably telling the truth. But, I still want to hear how all this started, and I need to cum pretty bad, so come back over here and let me play with that nice cock of yours while you tell me all about it."

Just then, I heard the sound of the shower shutting off. I glanced through the open doorway of my sister's room to make sure my mom hadn't come out. It would be just like her to check up on us. "Linda, quick, get your clothes back on -- mom's out of the shower and I bet she's going to look in here to see if we're doing what she told us to do."

"Shit!" Linda yelped. She jumped up out of her chair and reached for her shirt. As she was slipping it on, I picked up her panties and held them to my nose, making it completely obvious to her what I was doing.

"Give them to me, Bobby. I don't want her to see my pussy like this!" She urged. I held them out to her and when she reached for them, I pulled them back. "Can I have them after mom leaves?" I asked.

"Yes," she gasped, "just let me have them now!"

I tossed the panties to her and she stepped into them. I went directly to her lingerie drawer and scooped up an armful of her silkies and threw them on her bed. Thinking quickly, I reached for the first thing I saw, a pair of her thong undies, and slipped them up my legs. I had no sooner got them to my hips when our mother appeared in my sister's doorway with a robe wrapped around her body, fresh from the shower.

As if we had rehearsed it, my sister casually picked up the matching bra to the thong I just put on and said "But, Bobby, this bra is too flimsy. It's gonna look stupid without boobs in it. Let's find something else."

My mother listened intently to our make believe disagreement. Then, she walked over to Linda's desk and picked up her box of tissues. Pulling several tissues from the box and handing them to my sister, mom asked, "You remember how to stuff a bra, don't you, honey?"

As she was about to leave, mom turned and pointed to the thong I was wearing and looked at my sister. "He's got those on inside out, I think."

"Keep up the good work." Mom said, as she walked back into her room and closed the door behind her.

I looked at my sister and we both let out a combined sigh of relief. "That was close." Linda said. "I guess I owe you one for that, little brother."

"Yeah," I answered, "once she leaves, I want those panties you have on, and I want to look at your pussy close up -- like on your back with your knees up."

She agreed, and then believe it or not, we actually busied ourselves with trying on the lingerie that was in her drawer. We tried on panties first, trying to find the ones that would hold me in. We decided that none of her tiny bikinis were going to work at all. Some of her hipsters were fine, but a few were too tight. There were some white satin panties she wore in high school that looked the best, so we kept them out and the bra that went with it. Remarkably, once we got busy looking in her closet, my cock actually deflated. She found some cotton bikini panties, still in the original packaging, that mom got for her to wear in the hospital when she had her tonsils removed a couple of years back. Of course, they were girl colors, but I didn't care -- especially when they fit me perfectly and held my cock just like my briefs did.

When my mom came out of her room dressed and ready to go to her appointment, there were piles of "keepers" on the bed and on the floor. I had kept the cotton panties on and was standing in front of the mirror while my sister was trying to adjust the shoulder straps on a plain cotton bra that she said would go well with the panties. The bra cups were really just two padded triangles. As my mother watched, Linda slipped it on me and fastened the strap in the back. With a little more adjusting of the shoulder straps, it felt wonderful. It wasn't too tight and lay perfectly over my chest.

My mother came over to inspect the bra, running her hands under the strap in the back, under the shoulder straps and inside the cups, grazing my nipples with her finger tips as she did. Mom turned to my sister and said "It's a training bra, but that doesn't matter, I think it looks precious."

Mom seemed impressed with our progress, and so was I. Even though we got a slow start, my sister really did have some nice things and also had some good ideas. I was surprised that she got into it so much. I saw a different side to my sister while we worked, a side that told me she would supportive of my lingerie desires and the few times my cock asserted itself and grew, we joked about it and then it went away.

Before my mother left, she reminded us both that I needed to have a shower, with Linda supervising. Then mom surprised me by saying she might want to take me shopping when she got back. Of course, I immediately got excited to think about what we might be shopping for, and then putting it all together, I deduced that she was taking me shopping for lingerie as my promised surprise.

Mother then told my sister to have me dressed in a nice pair of panties under some clean jeans and an attractive button up shirt. "That bra will be fine, sweetheart. Be sure you wash your hair and for heaven's sake, please shave after your shower," she said, "you look so much better without all that scraggly growth on your face."

Right before we heard the front door close, she yelled up the stairs to us. "I'll be back in about an hour and a half." I heard the front door close and then she was gone.

I grinned at my sister and pointed to her panties. "Those are mine now." I reminded her.

"At least let her get out of the driveway and down the street before you demand my panties, you pervert!" My sister replied as she playfully slugged me in the arm.

I was going to take pleasure in this, I promised myself. Seeing her naked earlier, even though it was briefly, was a tremendous turn-on for several reasons. First, this was the first real woman with a shaved pussy I had ever seen, and second, she wasn't shaved at all -- her pussy hair had been permanently removed, I assumed meaning it would never grow back. Now that was cool. Lastly, I was going to have her lie back on her bed and open herself completely up..... and I was going to get right in there! Maybe just a few inches and inspect my sister's pussy as closely as she inspected my cock.

To make the best use of time, I started to pick up the clothes we left lying on the bed so she could lie down. After I moved all her lingerie into her desk chair, I stood by the bed, held my hand out to her and said "I think she's out of the neighborhood by now."

"Okay, Bobby," my sister said, "How do you want to do this?"

"I want you to lie down naked and spread your legs wide so I can look at you." I answered.

"Oh, that's certainly unique." Linda replied, snobbily. "Gosh, where have I heard that before? Did you think of that yourself, or, is that one of the lines every high school boy has to memorize before he can graduate?"

"Quit stalling, Linda," I snapped back, "I saved your ass a little while ago. Are you trying to weasel out of our agreement?"

"No, I just wanted to see how bad you were dying to see my cunt, that's all." She answered.

"Better not ever use that word in front of mom." I scolded her. "She doesn't like that word and told me never to use it."

"Little brother, do you always do exactly what mom and dad tell you to do?" She asked.

"Of course," I answered, "and it's something you might try every now and then," I added, "because they like that and it makes things a lot easier on all of us."

She looked at me as if I was crazy. "Whatever." She moaned.

My sister stripped off her panties and threw them at me. Then stepping onto the bed, she laid down and pulled her knees up to her chest and opened them up, almost exactly like my mom did about an hour ago. My cock was hard in anticipation, so rather than keep trying to adjust the panties I was wearing, I took them off and sat down between her legs. I glanced up to her face to see that my sister was blushing.

"Go ahead," she groaned, "get your jollies. It's not like I haven't shown it off before." I scooted up next to her upturned sex and took a deep breath as I marveled at her amazing pussy.

She was completely hairless, and I don't mean she didn't have any pubic hair, I mean there wasn't even anything close to a hair follicle to be found anywhere. Her lips were plump and meaty, like my mother's, and I could see her inner pinkness hiding between them. Bending down, I inhaled my sister's sex deeply. She smelled different than my mother, but, not that different -- it was undeniably a pussy smell. I silently wondered if I would be able to tell their panties apart just by sniffing them. Something I would have to try later now that I had a fresh pair of my mother's panties and an equally fresh pair of my sister's.

I reached up to feel the softness of her hairless mound, but before my hand could touch, she stopped me, saying, "Oh, no you don't Bobby. Mom said no touching, remember?"

"Then open your pussy up so I can see inside." I told my sister.

She placed her hands on either side of her labia and pulled herself apart. I thought I was going to hyperventilate when I saw her sisterly pinkness opened up to me. She was wet, very wet. Her little inner lips were much smaller than mom's and her hole was smaller, too. My sister's clit, though, was bigger than my mother's. Not big as in long, but big as in wide and fat, something easy to grab with my teeth, I thought.

"And just so you know," Linda said to me, "when you're looking at a girl lying on her back with her legs spread wide and she's holding her pussy open like this so you can see it - it's not a vagina, or a cunny, or a pussy. It's a cunt, Bobby."

Although I didn't agree with her, I could understand exactly why she might say that. After all, from her perspective the sole reason for her to be in this exposed position holding her lips open was to let me see her sex.... her fuck place.... her cunt.

"At least let me see your cock." She asked. "Why don't you lay down next to me with your legs pointed toward my head?" She asked. "I know you can't cum, but there's no reason why I can't. You can watch while I play with myself. I know how much guys like to see chicks masturbate."

I jumped at the chance to see her stroking her hairless pussy and as I lie down next to her with my head looking between her legs, I pulled my knees up, too, to give her a good view of my cock and balls. Once I was in place, though, she reached out and took hold of my erection and pulled it a few times. She laughed, telling me I was under her control and asking, "That would turn you on, wouldn't it, little brother? To be under my control, I mean."

"What would you make me do?" I asked.

"Oh, all the stuff you love, I bet." She answered. "Maybe, I would dress you up in a nice pair of panties and then sit on your face with my panties on and make you lick me. Or, maybe I would just sit down on top of that big cock of yours and ride it for hours with out stopping and without letting you cum. Or, maybe I would let you cum in me and then sit on your face again and make you lick all your nasty sperm out of me."

Linda's fingers were sliding up and down her lips, reaching down and penetrating her vagina with each stroke and then coming up to circle her clit. Her other hand has rubbing my cock and twisting it roughly from side to side. Then she started to jab two fingers into her pussy at the bottom of each stroke, opening her legs up progressively wider each time she did. She left her fingers inside her vagina once and spread her fingers apart, then asked me, "Can you see inside me?"

"Oh, yes," I answered, "it looks tight."

"It is tight, Bobby," she replied, "and just think how tight it's going to be when your cock is fucking me.... when I'm up on top, rubbing against you and slamming down on top of that dick of yours."

"You're going to let me fuck you?" I asked.

"No," she answered, "I'm going to make you fuck me. I'm going to make you use that hard cock to make me cum." Her hand was a blur now, rubbing her clit and slicing into her pussy hole. Her forceful talk about making me do things and making me fuck her was driving me to the edge. I knew I was gong to have to stop her hand on my cock because I was starting to get close and promised mom I wouldn't cum.

I reached down to push her hand away from my rod and she looked at me. "You were about to make me cum." I explained. She didn't say anything and she didn't reach back for my crank, either. She only closed her eyes and put both hands in her pussy, one working on her clit and the other hand now shoving three of her slender fingers inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" She screamed.

I bent my head closer to her pussy, so close that I could see the pussy juice clinging to her fingers as her hands worked herself over. "Aaaahhhh, fuuuuuuuck!" she yelled, taking her hand away from her clit and bucking her mound against her thrusting fingers. "She's gonna blow!" I thought.

I watched in rapt fascination while my sister's orgasm exploded. She wasn't quiet or demure about it, either. She was moaning loudly and thrashing from side to side as she crammed her fingers into her pussy as far as they would go and held them there.

When she was done, I let her rest for a minute before I moved. Getting up off the bed, I could see that her fingers and whole hand up to her wrist were wet, slimy and covered with her sweet pussy juice. So, with my wanger bobbing just above her, I stood there staring at those fingers, salivating, until my sister opened her eyes. "Damn," I said, "that was impressive."

She held her hand up to me. "I know what you want." She replied. Looking at me with a sly smile my sister asked, "You want to lick my fingers now, little brother?"

I sat down next to her and she fed me her fingers one at a time. I savored each one, licking it from the tip to where it joined her hand. The smell of her fingers as I licked them was incredible -- so deeply musky and wonderfully feminine. When I was done licking her fingers, I went to work licking her palm and the back side of her hand. With each lick, my cock grew harder and harder with wanting and need for some release. Between the way I was continually and deliberately excited, and then denied by my mother and sister, my cock was about ready to blow itself apart. Their incessant teasing, touching and manipulation of my emotions, as well as my cock, were about to drive me up a wall. I needed some release. I needed to cum and I needed it quickly, else my good nature was going to turn south.

As I licked up the last of my sister's feminine secretions, she looked at her clock and her eyes shot open. "She'll be home in about 45 minutes, Bobby." She gasped.

Jumping up off the bed and grabbing her shirt and panties, she drug me into the bathroom we shared and told me to start the shower. The last time we were in here together, she was standing at the doorway watching me jerk my cock until it exploded all over my chest. I was so worked up now, the smallest amount of friction against my angry monster would make me spray all over the bathroom, creating a certified super-fund site.

As the water warmed up, she danced into her panties and pulled her shirt on. "Well, get in there." She motioned. I pulled the shower curtain closed behind me, but, she pulled it open about sixteen inches as she sat down on the toilet lid to watch me. "You better get yourself super clean, little brother. I may have to inspect you thoroughly when you're done. And I do mean thoroughly." She laughed.

My sister watched as I started to wash my hair. I faced her the whole time, proudly displaying my inflamed cock, swinging it back and forth as my hands scrubbed my head. "So," I said quite matter-of-factly, "you've been fucking dad, huh?"

"No!" She exclaimed. "You mean you've only sucked him off?" I asked.

She didn't answer me. I looked at her and then she cracked up. I knew there was more to it than she was letting on - and she wasn't trying to hide it very much. "What else have you been doing with him?" I asked. "Jerking him off?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She said, nodding her head.

"I bet you've been playing with all those toys in that suitcase you were snooping around in," I teased, "maybe sharing a few of those toys with our father?"

"Uh huh." She answered again.

"And letting him touch you and feel you everywhere?" I prodded.

"Bobby!" She yelled. "Quit it already, would you?" She was blushing again.

I rinsed my hair and began to wash my body. She reached into the shower and handed me a very rough and weird looking wash cloth and a bottle of liquid soap. "Squirt some of that soap on the wash cloth and use that to wash your body," she said, "your skin will really be smooth and you'll smell good... for a change."

I wasn't embarrassed at all to have her watch me in the shower. In fact, I rather enjoyed it. She spent a lot of time looking at my hard-on, and several times I lathered up my hand and stroked myself while she watched. She would let me go about thirty seconds before she would tell me to stop. "Mom was right," she remarked, "your cock is like a machine. It just keeps going and going and going....." We both laughed.

"Hand me the soap." She asked.

I picked up the bottle of liquid soap and handed it to her. "Now, turn around," she added, "and bend over."

"What!" I replied.

"You better do it, or I'll tell mom you didn't do what I said." She giggled.

I wrenched my head around to watch as my sister squeezed some soap into her right hand and then smile at me. "Pull your butt cheeks apart, Bobby." She said, laughing. "I have to make sure you're clean everywhere."

Still looking back at her, I reached around and pulled both of my cheeks apart, baring my recently deflowered rosebud to her. "I learned two things about guys while I was at school last year. Do you know what they are?" She asked.

"No," I answered, "but I bet you're gonna tell me, aren't you?" I asked in return.

"You are so astute!" Linda replied. "Actually, though," my sister added, "I'm going to show you."

She stood up and leaned toward me. Taking hold of my cock with her left hand, she placed the soap covered fingers of her right hand against my bottom hole and rubbed the soap all around. Then, in one slow movement, she inserted her finger into my ass and pushed it into me until it was buried inside me as far as it would go.