A Mother's Promise Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first thing I learned," she said as she looked up at me clutching my cock and with her finger in my butt, "is that guys who like having something shoved up their butts never pull away when you try to touch them there." She smiled as she wigged her finger and then fucked my butt a few times with her soapy digit.

"The second thing I learned," she added, "is that you can make a guy come just by touching him the right way in there. Now, where is your special place, Bobby? Let's see if I can find it."

The sensations she was producing with her dual prong attack took me to a new place, and quickly. I let go of my cheeks and placed my hands against the shower wall and found myself up on my tip toes as she literally took control of my whole body. She found my special place and as my sister pressed against it, there was no doubt in my eighteen year old mind that she was going to make me cum.

Thinking fast, I started to moan loudly and squeeze my cock muscles. "Oh, no!" I yelled. "You're making me cum, Linda!"

She let go of my cock and pulled her finger out of my ass as soon as I started to yell. "Oh, Bobby, I'm so sorry! Damn it!" She apologized. "I was just trying to tease you and keep you worked up! I didn't think you would cum that fast! I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!"

I turned to look at her, laughing pretty damn hard, and said, "You almost did, and I'll let you do that again, sometime soon, I promise."

She wasn't angry with my faked orgasm, but I could tell she knew I got over on her. Reaching out to grab my cock in her fist and squeezing quite hard she said, "Oh, you will pay so dearly for that, little brother. Maybe not today, but, you will.... you will."

I was done in the shower, so she threw the shower curtain to the side and tossed me a towel. As I was drying off, she told me not to cover my cock. "You seriously do have a nice one, you know. I mean your cock, Bobby." Linda went on to tell me that when mom got home, she was going to volunteer to dress me and shower me everyday, teasing me that I was going to be naked or in panties daily until she went back to school. "Maybe I'll have some of my friends come by and we can play dress-up." She threatened. "Maybe I'll just have you run around the house in one of my teeny tiny thongs so I can see your butt and watch your cock hang out of them." She teased. Through it all, my cock stayed hard and I loved hearing her talk about it, especially when she talked about having her friends come over. While I was shaving, she played with my cock, lightly swinging it from side to side.

Out of the blue, she started to make a race car noise with her mouth. "Vroom, vroom, Bobby!" She jerked my cock up to my stomach. "Vroom, vroom." She repeated, and then shoved my cock down and over to the side. "It's just like the gear shift in dad's old car." She giggled and continued to 'shift me' several more times while I looked at her in total dismay. I realized at that instant she was completely and utterly fascinated by my rod and I also knew that it was just a matter of time before I buried myself in between her legs and filled her girl place with a healthy amount of my sperm.

Herding me back to her room, she told me to stand in front of her mirror while she stood behind me and handed me the training bra my mother so heartily approved of. "You know how to put this on, so don't play dumb with me, just do it." She said. I took the bra and wrapped it around my waist and hooked the back together. Twisting it around, I slipped the straps up my arms and set them in place. She stood to the side of me and tweaked my nipples, making them pop out against the thin material of the training bra. "There you go." Linda said, facing the mirror to see my reflection and tweaking my nipples one more time. "Sometimes, a girl has to know when to flaunt her nips. You guys don't think we know you can see them, but, we do."

She turned to her dresser and opened the second drawer down. She dug through the nightshirts and PJs to pull out a pair of panties she hadn't shown me when we were looking through all her other lingerie. They were so sheer, you could see right through them. They had a small lace border around the legs and around the waist, but other than that, the material was absolutely transparent.

"Bobby, if you rip these, or screw them up, I swear I'll make mom let me spank your naked butt at high noon in the front yard." She said as she held them up for me to see. "I haven't even worn them yet, but mom said to dress you in some pretty panties, so that's what I'm going to do."

She handed them to me and as I put my feet into the leg holes and pulled them up, she continued her warning, telling me, "I don't care if you leak your cum in there, but you better not stretch them out or rip them."

Settling them on my hips, she put her fingers under the elastic bands and fixed the way the panties fit. Even though the panties were basically see through mesh, they were incredibly stretchy and snug. They didn't feel tight, but I could feel the snugness around my crotch as they stretched to conform to my balls and the bulge made by my cock.

Looking down, my sister rubbed my rod through the material of her panties and then reached under my arm and pulled me into my own room. Looking through my closet, she found a pair of jeans that looked new and threw them on the bed. Then, moving to the other end of the closet, she found a shirt I hadn't worn in months. It was a Hawaiian shirt my mother bought for me when they went to Hawaii last year and Linda said it would be perfect. It was multi-colored, but mostly blue; buttons from top to bottom and it had a collar and a pocket.

I found some dark socks and she went to work getting me dressed. When I was done, you couldn't even tell I had a bra on. The multi-colored print and the pattern of the shirt, along with the bagginess, completely disguised the bra. She reached up and undid another button on top, saying "Yes, that's better. Leave that button undone, too."

She marched me back into the bathroom where she took her brush to my still damp hair. Had it been me, one or two strokes with a brush or a comb would have been fine, but she had to make this into a whole project, brushing my hair one way, and then the other, finally deciding to part it down the middle, and leaving a little to hang over my forehead as bangs.

I watched her the whole time and when she was done, I had to admit it looked better than I could have, or would have done. "You know, you look pretty cute now, little brother."

"I second that," my mom chimed in, standing outside the bathroom doorway. "I see you're all ready to go." Looking at my sister, mom asked, "Bra and panties, too?"

Linda nodded and said "We did exactly what you said, mom."

"I knew you would, honey." She said to Linda.

Looking at me she asked, "How about you, sweetheart? You didn't play with that pesky wiener of yours did you?"

"No, mom," I answered, "not at all. You can ask her if you don't believe me."

Mom looked at my sister and Linda verified my story. "Yeah, I think it was the hardest thing he's ever done!" Linda said. "He was a good boy the whole time and did everything I told him to do."

Mom placed her hand on my shoulder, and squeezed it lightly. Then she ran her hand down my back, stopping to feel for a bra strap. Finding one, a smile formed and she turned to me saying, "Well, we better be going or dinner will be late."

Leaving the bathroom and heading down the stairs, I overheard mom telling my sister we wouldn't be home until after dad got home from work and that my sister shouldn't make any plans for tonight, saying, "Plan on staying home later, honey. I think your dad wants us all here tonight."

End of chapter 15.