A Mother's Promise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My irritation subsided when I saw the insistent look in my mom's eyes. Recalling how she asked me to put myself in her hands while we were here, and how I agreed to do that, I nodded my head and let her continue.

"Bobby," she continued, "your Aunt Brenda knows everything now. About us, all about your panty fetish, and the strap on..... everything. I was completely honest with her. So there's no reason for you to feel uncomfortable. As you can see, she doesn't think any less of you for any of it." I glanced at Aunt Brenda as she sat there quietly.

"Anyway," she added, "we thought the two of us could help you understand and become more knowledgeable and comfortable with 'girl things'. We came up with some ideas and that's why we're here. So, like I asked you in the car, can you trust me and put yourself in my hands for a while?"

I looked at my aunt again. She smiled softly and nodded her head up and down, assuring me it was the right thing to do to say 'yes'. I also noticed she was holding my mom's hand now as if this was a pivotal moment in history, and they were giving each other emotional support.

"Sure, mom," I answered, "of course I will."

The look of relief on my mom's face was evident. Her smile came back and I felt the anxiety around us melt away. She squeezed my hand and then let go of it. "Good, sweetheart, you won't regret it."

With that, she raised her hands and began to unbutton my shirt while I stood in front of them. As she went from one button to another, she explained. "Sweetheart, before we start, I want to help you live out one of your fantasies." When she got to the last button, she opened up my shirt and lowered her hands. I looked at my aunt, and her eyes were glued to my chest, taking in the sight of her nephew in a bra.

I felt the sharp sting of embarrassment flow all over my body, practically blistering my face. It was like a hundred sun lamps were focused on my cheeks and I found myself taking short choppy breaths to keep up with my racing heart.

My mother noticed my condition. "Relax, sweetheart." Mom urged, sitting next to my aunt. "Take a deep breath and settle down. We still have a lot more to show her and I don't want you hyperventilating on me."

My aunt's eyes were staring at my bra and I could tell she now had a hundred questions in her head about me. For example, if I was wearing a bra, what was I wearing under my pants? But, the tingly excitement in my crotch was overpowering and I relished the way her gaze made me feel on display. I don't know if I was more excited for her to see me in my sister's bra, or the fact that I was becoming desperately eager for her to see me in my sister's panties, too.

Aunt Brenda stood up and laid her hands on my chest, cupping my tiny man boobs in her hands and running her fingers lightly over the material. "This is a good look for you, Bobby." She said.

"You know, what a girl wears under her clothes tells a lot about her." She added, as she toyed with the plain fabric of the bra. "I'm thinking you might like the feel of silk or nylon against your skin; something soft and slinky sliding across your body to give you that 'grown-up' girl feeling. Maybe some nice, soft camisoles? What do you think Sherri?"

My mom agreed. "I promised I would buy him his own lingerie. I think some silky camisoles would be a good addition to our shopping list."

"Do you like dressing like this?" My aunt asked me, running her hands over my chest and stopping to cover my bra cups with her hands. "It's not that uncommon, Bobby." She added. "Many men and boys are drawn to female clothing, you know. And, it's not because they're gay or anything like that, it's because they admire the femininity of a female and want to have that for them selves. Many boys grow up with a loving mom, like you did, and it's completely normal for them to want to feel feminine at times."

My aunt's words struck a chord with me. Mom could see I was thinking about what Aunt Brenda said.

"I told him he could dress as a girl at home, if he wanted to." Mom added, reaching for my hand and holding it lightly. "I'm sure his sister's not going to mind, and I know his dad is going to be fine with it."

"That's a wonderful start," my aunt replied, "being able to be yourself at home is the first step in understanding all your feelings, both male and female. I'll tell you what, Bobby," my aunt continued, "if you ever decide you want to experience full femininity, I hope you'll let me help. We can do your nails here, your hair and eyebrows..... show you some things about make up. Your mom and I can teach you about things like hosiery and so many things girl's need to know. There's no pressure," she added, "I'm just offering."

My mother's thumb was gently caressing my hand as she held it. "That sounds like a nice offer, sweetheart. I hope you'll think about accepting it." Mom said, then followed with, "Why don't you help him off with his shirt?"

As my aunt nodded, she reached up and slipped the shirt from my shoulders and down my arms. As it came off, she folded it carefully and set it on the side of the bed and then sat down next to my mom. After my aunt was seated, mom's hands reached up to my waist and unbuckled my belt. She smiled smugly and turned to my aunt as her fingers moved to the snap of my pants and said, "You should have seen the look on his sister's face this morning when I stood him up and undressed him in front of her. It was priceless."

I didn't feel it until now, maybe because I was numb by then, but, my cock was throbbing, and as mom's fingers searched for the zipper, I felt her pressing against it. My mind screamed "Oh fuck! She's really going to do it! She's going to pull my pants down and let my aunt see me wearing my sister's panties!"

Mom continued her narration to my aunt, telling her in lurid detail how she exposed me to Linda in the kitchen; taking her time to explain every facet of what happened. With every word, the level of my excitement and desire grew. When she described to Aunt Brenda how the outline of my cock looked as it pushed against my sister's pink bikini panties and how obvious it was that I was erect, I couldn't stop myself from shuttering. "Easy, sweetheart." Mom said. "Calm down. I don't want you shooting off in your pants. We don't want you getting messy down here, now do we?"

Once mother got my pants unzipped, she put her hands on my hips and pulled me a few inched closer to them. Then, without warning, she pushed my pants down and let them fall around my ankles.

Not a word was spoken as my aunt studied me. I could see her eyes looking closely, taking in the way my panties bulged out and straining to see my cock and balls through the almost transparent material. Every second I stood there in the silence felt like an hour. My heart thumped in my chest as I endured the rapture of this glorious torture.

While my aunt inspected me with her eyes, I felt my mom's hand on my bottom. She was gently caressing me, her fingers lightly tracing along the crease of my cheeks, down to where my balls were safely nestled in the girly panties my sister dressed me in.

"We're almost there, Bobby." Mom said softly as she caressed my bottom. "Let her look at you for a few minutes and then we'll go all the way and let her see the rest."

I knew the view my aunt and mom had must have been lewd and graphic, to say the least. I waited patiently while my mother continued to recount the story of how she undressed me and pulled my panties down in front of my sister. As she spoke, her free hand found its way to the front of my panties where she started to feel me up, idly rubbing and fondling my cock as it throbbed in response. Through all of this, it seemed like every other sentence out of my mom's mouth contained the words "his panties". And every time I heard it, it was like someone sucked the breath out of my lungs and I got closer and closer to a point where I knew a spontaneous ejaculation was imminent.

I stood mutely in front of them while mom told her how I thanked my sister for letting me wear her lingerie, and how I told my sister it was okay if she touched my cock while I stood naked in front of her. Each and every minute my mom drew this out, my heart beat harder and my need to be fully exposed to my aunt churned inside me. I silently prayed for her to get on with it. She knew damn well what she was doing to me -- and I think she was enjoying it.

Finally, mom finished the story. "And you didn't even let him cum?" My aunt asked. Both she and my mom laughed back and forth as my mom shook her head and answered "No, he hasn't cum all day!"

After their laughter died down, mom asked Aunt Brenda if she was ready to see me naked.

"Sherri, would you mind if I touched him for a few minutes, first?" Aunt Brenda asked.

"Of course," mom answered, "help yourself, but, be careful and don't jiggle him around too much. He's already been complaining that he needs to cum."

"Well, we should really let the boy have his cum, Sherri." My aunt replied, as her hand moved extra cautiously toward the front of my panties. Mom reached for her hand and guided it directly to my bulge. "You don't have to be that careful, Brenda," mom said, emphasizing the word 'that'. "I don't think he's going to explode just by being touched. Besides, he's probably so numb by now, he'll never even feel it."

Mom gave a little snicker and glanced up at me. "Aaahhh." I moaned as my aunt's hand pressed against my panty encased rod. I needed to cum so bad. My mom knew exactly how I would react when she told my aunt she could touch me. "Please don't get carried away now, Bobby. You'll spoil one of our little surprises if you do." Mom warned me.

It was curious how my aunt asked my mom if she could touch me, rather than directly asking me. And it was just as curious that my mom answered her, not even giving me a say in the matter. Not that I would have said 'no', mind you.

My aunt's hands were magical. She did a very thorough job of feeling me through my panties by applying a mixture of soft and firm pressure. She squeezed and felt me thoroughly, including my full nuts. Finally drawing her hands back, Aunt Brenda turned to my mom. "You're so lucky, Sherri." She said jealously. "And you have him trained so well already."

"Sweetheart," mom said to me, "I think your aunt would like to see your penis now. Do you want to slip your panties down and expose yourself, or, would you like it more if I did it for you?"

I didn't answer her, but it wasn't because I couldn't speak. Honestly, I was meticulously considering mom's question.

This morning, when she exposed me to my sister, I took immense pleasure in the feeling of helplessness that engulfed me when she pulled those panties down my legs. It was humbling, embarrassing and humiliating, but most of all, it was enormously exciting. My sister hadn't seen me completely naked since before I had dick hair, and when mom exposed me like that, it was a heart stopping experience. I know it sounds strange, but part of the reason I was so turned on was because I felt like I couldn't stop her -- like I had no control over the situation. Honestly speaking, I didn't want to be in control -- not then, and I didn't want to be in control now, either. There was no question what I wanted at this exact minute..... I wanted her to expose me -- just like she did this morning.

"Bobby, which will it be? Would you like to expose yourself, or would you prefer that I pulled your panties down for you?" She asked me again.

"Mom," I answered, "I want you to."

"Why, sweetie? Tell me why you want me to pull your panties down?" She asked.

"Because..... because, uh,...." I mumbled.

"Don't be afraid, sweetheart." She encouraged me. "Be honest with me. Tell me why you want me to pull your panties down in front of your aunt."

The whole time this was going on, her big eyes were looking at me waiting for me to say out loud what she already knew. And every time she said that phrase, "pull your panties down" I got a little harder and the desire for her to actually do it got painfully stronger.

"Are you ashamed?" She asked. "Is that it?"

"No." I said.

"Well, are you embarrassed?" She asked.

"No." I said, shaking my head from side to side.

"No, I wouldn't think so." She said to me. "You have a magnificent cock, baby. You have no reason to ever be embarrassed about it."

I took a breath and was about to beg her to pull down my panties when she spoke again.

"Did you like the way I did it this morning?" She asked. "Did you like the way I made you stand in front of your big sister? Did you like the way she looked at you wearing her panties? Did you see the way she was staring at your cock, Bobby? And did you see the way she gasped when I pulled those cute little pink panties down your legs and your cock popped out in front of her? Come on, sweetie; are you strong enough to admit it? Did you like the way I pulled your panties down and exposed you to your sister this morning?"

"Yes, mom." I answered, trying to catch a breath. Her words alone were enough to help me remember the way I felt then, how much I loved it and how much I wanted her to do it again.

"Tell your aunt how much you liked it, Bobby." She instructed me. "You and I both know you loved it, but I want her to hear it from you. Look her in the eyes and tell her in your own words how much you loved it."

I was struggling with so many emotions at that exact moment. My mother's words struck directly in the center of my being and they were meant to make me confess my desires out loud and in my own words.

I felt flushed with shame and desire. What she did to me in the kitchen with my sister, or better said -- what I allowed her to do, was almost the pinnacle of excitement for me. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to live through, and, undoubtedly one of the most exciting, too.

I took a deep breath and looked at Aunt Brenda. "I loved it," I said, "....everything about it. I loved the way she moved me in front of Linda; it made me feel like I was the center of attention. I loved the way she didn't give me say in the matter, she just stripped me. And, I loved the way I felt when she finally did it. When I was standing naked in front of Linda, I felt fulfilled." As my words trailed off, I turned to look at my mother, who had a knowing and kind smile on her face.

"You liked it because it made you feel powerless, Bobby." She said in a loving tone. "You liked it because you got to have your fantasy by allowing yourself to be submissive. Right?"

I nodded my head. Mom stood and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Thank you for being honest, sweetheart. I love you for that." She said.

Mom turned to my aunt and said, "He's so much like his uncle."

My aunt agreed with her, and then turning to me Aunt Brenda asked, "Is it okay if your mom lowers your panties now so I can see you, Bobby?"

I could only nod my head up and down. As I did, my mom's hands went to the waistband of my panties and she slowly, but deliberately, pulled them down leaving me standing in front of them completely exposed. When mom pulled her hands away, I felt my face burn from blushing so intensely.

My cock sprang free and presented itself to my aunt. All the emotions from this morning flooded over me and it was a complete replay of the morning's episode in front of my eager sister. However, this time, there was no mistaking the fact that I actually asked my mother strip me.

Mom moved silently behind me, took hold of my wrists and held them to my side. My heart was about to thump out of my chest as she held my arms still, keeping me from covering myself. "Now, stand like that," she whispered, "and let her look at you all she wants. Let her see your nice, firm cock. Let her admire you, sweetheart, and while she does, I want you to think about how much you love being looked at." Then in a very light whisper, too low for my aunt to hear, she said, "You might as well get comfortable with this, sweetie. This won't be the last time you'll be on display like this."

After a minute or so, mom walked around me and sat on the bed next to my aunt. "Isn't he magnificent!" Mom said to her as she reached down to pick up the pants that were puddled around my ankles. I stepped out of them and she tossed them into the chair across from us.

Then Mom reached out and put her finger on the tip of my cock and pulled it back. Looking curiously at her finger she said, "Why, Bobby! I'm surprised you're not leaking. I can't believe it." She turned to smile at my aunt, saying, "Maybe you should check, too."

When Aunt Brenda touched me, I felt an electric charge. She wasn't as gentle as my mother or my sister had been. As she grasped my shaft, I felt her grip me tightly and a deep moan escaped my lips. I really needed to cum badly!

Aunt Brenda pumped me a few times and in short order raised a big drop of precum at the tip of my cock. "Oh, look! You did it!" My mother exclaimed. "Be careful though, Brenda. He'll spray cum all over you if you don't take it easy there."

While Aunt Brenda continued to pump me, my mother stood to my side. As she and I looked down to watch my aunt, mom told me how much she enjoyed watching my aunt handle me and how cute I looked standing there with my panties down around my knees. "It's been a while since your Aunt had a cock that young in her hands." Mom stated. "Let's let her play for a few minutes and then we'll help you cum, baby. We're not going to torture you much longer."

"He's adorable, Sherri." My aunt murmured as she fondled my cock. After a few seconds she added, "He's so long and hard, too! And, I absolutely can't get over how well he minds you -- standing there so still...." Then looking up at me she asked, "I bet you want to cum pretty bad by now, huh?"

"Yes," I said softly, "really bad."

"Oh, I bet you do. I can feel it!" My aunt replied. Then turning to my mother, Aunt Brenda said, "We'll have to watch him closely from now on, Sherri. He's exactly like his Uncle Mike, that's for sure."

My mother laughed and replied "Well, I guess we'll soon find out, wont we." They both snickered and looked at me as if they knew something I didn't know.

"We're gonna let you cum soon, sweetheart." Mom informed me. "We can't have you ejaculating all over the place during your procedures, so your aunt and I are going to help empty you out. You won't mind that, will you?" My mother asked.

"No, not at all." I answered, elated that she was finally going to let me cum.

"I didn't think you'd mind." Mom said, patting my chest and smiling.

"Come over here, Bobby." Aunt Brenda asked, motioning me over to her. With my panties pulled down to my knees, I shuffled over to her and she sat me down on the bed. Then, she reached out for my hand and looked directly into my eyes. "Here, I want you to feel something."

Aunt Brenda stepped directly in front of me and to my wonderment, guided my hand under her skirt and then held it directly against the gusset of her panties. I felt the warmth of her vagina against my hand as she held it there. Then very slowly, she pressed my hand up against her slit and I felt how moist she was.

"Your mom and I have this little game we used to play with her brother, uh, I mean your Uncle Mike." She said. "It used to get him all worked up and when we finally let him cum, he would always have the strongest cums. We thought we would play the same game with you and see if you like it as much as he did."

Mother moved behind Aunt Brenda, reached down to the hem of my aunt's skirt and lifted it up to her waist. Once her skirt was up, Aunt Brenda spread her feet apart and pressed my hand deeper into her crotch. "The idea here is that you have to make me cum before we'll make you cum. But," she warned, "we're not going to make it that easy for you. And since we don't have a lot of time to waste, you're going to have to learn to read my signals quickly. Understand?"