A Mother's Promise Ch. 17

Story Info
Mom and aunt prepare Bobby for his 'procedures'.
8.6k words
4.63
231.3k
64

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a transitional chapter to set the stage for the events that what will occur in chapter 18.

*

Aunt Brenda let go of my silk encased cock and stood. Pulling my mother several steps away from me, my aunt whispered something to my mother and then they whispered back and forth for a few minutes. Finally, mother smiled and nodded her head as she glanced over at me. "Perfect." I heard my mother say.

Aunt Brenda turned and headed toward the desk as my mother walked back to me. Reaching into my panties, mother straightened my cock and pointed it to the side, tenting my new red silk panties. The new panties my aunt gave me weren't as stretchy as the panties my sister dressed me in after my shower. Consequently, the sheer force of my erection pressing against the red silk created something of a topographical representation of my cock as it was held against my body. I could see the outline of my cock head clearly as the tight material fought to keep my pole in check.

Straightening the waistband of my new silk undies, mom started to smile. Then, fingering a wet spot that was appearing at the end of my cock, she shook her head side to side and said, "It figures."

"What?" I asked.

"Well," mom answered, "you remember how you said you thought your sister was devious for threatening to make you cum while I was out this morning?"

"Yeah, I remember." I replied.

"Your Aunt," she continued, "can sometimes be the same way, I'm afraid." Then she added, "I'm betting she gave you red panties because she knew they would show a wet spot better than any other color."

We exchanged smiles and let it go. It didn't matter to me. I mean, why would I care at this point? Both my mom and my aunt watched me cum. Why would I care about something as insignificant as a growing wet spot at the end of my cock!

So, straightening the shoulder straps of my bra, mom put her arms around me and hugged me. "Are you having fun so far?" She asked.

"Jeez, that was awesome, mom." I replied. "You seem to know more about what I want sexually than I do."

"Sweetheart," she answered, "don't forget I grew up all those years with your Uncle Mike. When he was your age, and even way before that, there was no doubt he was submissive. Your aunt and I became experts at pushing his buttons, so, I've had some practice at this. Also, sweetie.... I do listen to what you say when we talk. Maybe you don't remember some of the things you've said, but I do."

"Wanting to have no control in being stripped and exposed is your submissive side coming through." She said, hugging me. "Enjoy it and don't be afraid of it, baby, I'll be here for you." Her hug was warm and loving, and her words were reassuring. Hearing them, I knew that I was perfectly safe and she was the one in control.

"Bobby, listen to me." Mom said, as she pulled back from the hug. She put her hands to my cheeks and turned my face to look at her as she spoke in a very serious tone. "In the next few minutes, you're going to have to trust me a lot and be really brave. It's not going to be easy, but, you'll be a good boy for me, right?"

Something close to panic set in and I began to think about all the possible things that could test my bravery. I looked over toward Aunt Brenda to see her facing away from us, talking on the phone. Soon, she was done with her conversation and as she was hanging up the phone, Aunt Brenda turned to my mother and nodded her head as if she was giving my mom some kind of signal.

My heart began to pound. It felt like it was going to leap out of my chest. I snapped my head back to look at my mother, hoping to get a reassuring word from her that nothing weird was going to happen. "Settle down." Mom said. "I'll be here the whole time, sweetheart."

As soon as she finished speaking, the door to the procedure room opened and a young woman came in. She was pulling a cart behind her and as soon as the door was closed, the young woman reached over and locked it.

"Fuck!" I hissed quietly as I tried to slip unnoticed behind my mother. But, mom was ready for that because she grabbed my arm and held me close to her side facing the young woman.

"Come with me," mom whispered, "and don't you dare embarrass me."

With that, she let go of my arm, calmly took my hand and pulled me toward Aunt Brenda and the young woman. As we walked the ten paces across the room, I felt the young woman's eyes on me, undoubtedly shocked to see a young man dressed only in a bra and red silk panties. Even though my mom told me to be brave, I couldn't look up from the floor. I was blushing profusely, embarrassed and utterly humiliated that a stranger was seeing me dressed the way I was.

When we got to be a step or two away from them, my aunt gestured to the young woman and said, "Bobby, this is Erika. She works for me."

Slowly, I looked up. Erika had a friendly smile on her face, but her eyes were moving back and forth between my chest and my crotch, obviously examining the way I was dressed.

"Erika," my aunt continued, "these are the clients we spoke about earlier today. This is Bobby and his mother, Sherri." Erika extended her hand to my mother and they shook hands lightly. Turning to me, Erika extended her hand and said "Nice to meet you, Bobby."

I reached out to shake her hand. When I did, it was obvious to everyone that I was trembling. As our hands came together, I noticed how light and soft her handshake was.

"Oh, your hand feels so warm!" Erika said. "Are you feeling alright?" She asked.

"I think he's just nervous." My mom answered. "He'll be fine."

I forced a small smile and as I looked at Erika, I caught her looking at my panties with the very noticeable wet mark where the end of my cock was. When she looked up and realized I caught her staring, she gave me a dainty laugh and a wink.

Erika was a pretty girl. I judged her age to be about five years older than me. She was about the height of my mother, but she was thinner, and her breasts -- although not large - were set high on her chest. Her short blonde hair was accentuated by her deep tan and she wasn't dressed provocatively at all; just a plain skirt and a pink chiffon blouse. But, because we were so close in age, I felt extremely uncomfortable and utterly disgraced as she looked at me.

"Bobby," my aunt said, trying to get my attention, "we have a rule saying there must be two staff members present anytime we do a procedure with a naked male. That's why Erika is here. She's going to stay until the procedures are over and then she'll leave. Okay?"

I looked at my mother. When I did, both Erika and my aunt looked at mom, too. I was surprised again when mother answered for me, saying "Of course. That's fine."

Turning back to me, Aunt Brenda began to explain. "I hand picked Erika to be here today for three reasons, Bobby. First, she's one of my most trusted employees and knows when to keep quiet. Secondly, she knows these procedures almost as well as I do -- maybe better - and I know your mother wouldn't settle for anything less."

I looked at my mom. She glanced at me with a knowing smile and mouthed the words "Thank you" to my aunt.

"Lastly," my aunt said, "Erika is excited about being here and helping. Today is her day off and she's doing this on her own time, which means she's here because she wants to be here, Bobby, not because I made her be here."

Aunt Brenda paused and moved over next to me so that I was standing between her and my mother. She put her arm around my waist and leaned up to kiss my cheek. "Erika, this is my favorite nephew," Aunt Brenda said, "I want him to get extra special care here today. His mom and I talked about everything this morning, so she knows what's going to happen every step of the way. And as I explained to you earlier, she'll be helping us from time to time, anyway."

"Anyone have any questions?" My aunt asked.

I think I was in shock. Between the hospital bed, a locked door, a cart full of stuff, me standing practically naked in a room with three women and all this talk about procedures, I was literally shaking and starting to sweat. I wasn't thinking clear enough to put more than three words together, much less an entire question, so I stood there waiting for my mom to say something -- anything! But when she didn't, I just looked at her with disbelieving eyes and wishing someone would clue me in on what was going to happen.

Finally, when no one said anything, my aunt shrugged her shoulders and said, "Okay then, let's get started."

"Erika," my aunt continued, "why don't you get the cart ready and I'll get the bed ready for Bobby. Sherri," my aunt said, pointing behind us, "there's some coffee and cold drinks over there by the washroom. You and Bobby make yourself at home. And Bobby," she said looking straight at me, "you might want to see if you need to use the washroom before we begin. Your mom can explain what I mean."

As she finished speaking, Aunt Brenda turned toward the rolling bed and fidgeted with the side rails. Erika walked to the cart and pulled it toward the bed. My mother, taking her cue from my aunt, took me by the hand and led me to the washroom.

When we entered the washroom, mom closed the door behind us and I looked around. This wasn't your typical washroom at all. It had a whirlpool bath, a shower large enough for three or four people, a bank of heat lamps, two sinks and an unusually large padded counter with several straps and handles.

Pushed up against the wall, there were two matching stools, about the height of foot stools. Each one of them about a foot wide and two feet long and they were covered with the same thick padding as the counters. Each of these stools had handles and straps that matched the ones that were on the counter. There was a small tray sitting on one of the stools containing tubes of lubricants, condoms, pads, tampons and some other things I didn't recognize.

"Obviously, this place wasn't only meant for going to the bathroom." I thought

"Bobby," my mom asked, "do you have to pee, or, uh.... you know.... go number two?"

Was she crazy, I thought? I pointed down to my erection and answered "Even if I did have to pee, there's no way I could with this, Mom."

"Ah," she laughed, "I see. Well, if you have to go later, tell me and I'll bring you in here. But, don't wait 'till the last minute to say something. It might take a few minutes to get you up and out of that bed." Fuck! Now I was really starting to worry. What the hell were they going to do to me?

Opening the cabinets under the sink, mom pulled out a washcloth and a hand towel. Turning the water on, she motioned to me and said, "Take your panties all the way off, sweetie, and come lean over the counter here."

When I didn't move immediately, she turned her head in my direction and said, "Bobby, come on.... please cooperate."

Following her instructions, I pulled my new silk panties down my legs and took them off. When I looked up, my mom was urging me over to the counter, so.... with my panties in my hand, I took the few steps forward and stopped next to the counter.

"Now, bend over and rest your chest on the counter and then reach back with both hands and spread your cheeks as wide as you can for me." She asked as she turned me toward the counter and urged me down.

As my chest hit the padded counter, I reached back and opened myself up as she requested. It wasn't cold in the washroom, but I was still trembling. Looking over at her, she was holding the washcloth under the water, saturating it and squeezing a small amount of liquid soap into the washcloth. When mom was done, she stepped behind me and leaned down. "You're going to have to spread your feet further apart," she told me, "and hold yourself open more than that."

I did as she asked and this time when she leaned over, I felt the warmth of the washcloth against my bottom. She also placed her hand on my back, I guess to keep me from moving. But when her hand came to rest, she seemed surprised to feel me shaking.

"Oh, Bobby..... you're shaking! Are you cold in here?" She asked.

"Mother!" I replied. "No, I'm not cold!" I exclaimed. "Did you hear all that? Just what the hell are they going to do to me?

"I told you, Bobby." She answered calmly. "We're going to help you be more knowledgeable and comfortable with girl things. Plus, you'll get to experience some of the things you told me you were curious about." Then she giggled and added "Oh, don't let them scare you, sweetie. Your aunt and I discussed everything this morning. I promise you, no one's going to hurt you."

She washed me thoroughly -- all over my cheeks, under my balls and finally, between my cheeks. As she did, she told me how important it was for girls to keep themselves clean back there, telling me I should make sure I wiped myself completely and to use a washcloth, if necessary, to keep myself fresh. When she was sure I was completely clean, she went back to the sink and held the washcloth under the water again, rinsing it out. Seeing this, I started to rise up, but she stopped me, saying "Hold on there, we're not done yet. I still need to rinse you off and dry you."

As I settled back down into position, I tried to get over my uneasiness about what Erika and my aunt were going to do to me. I knew full well mom wasn't going to let anything 'bad' happen to me, but that did very little to satisfy my curiosity and calm my fears. "What kind of procedures were they talking about, Mom?" I asked.

"You don't need to be concerned with that right now." She said calmly as she leaned back over my bottom and began to rinse me with the wet washcloth. "You need to have some faith in me, Bobby. Besides, everything that's going to happen in there isn't that much different than many females experience by the time they're your age, or slightly older."

She was done wiping me down and reached for the hand towel to dry me off. While she was bending over me, she playfully kissed my butt cheek and said, "The best advice I can give you is this," she paused and then continued, "I think you'll do much better if you resign yourself to let them do whatever they want. Remember when we talked about being submissive, sweetheart?" She asked. "Remember how I told you that true submission is really a position of strength and trust?"

Moving to my side, she leaned down on the counter right next to me so I could see her face. With a serious look in her eyes she said, "Okay, I'm going to explain it very clearly, sweetheart. Now, pay close attention to what I'm going to say." She said.

"Do you remember telling me you were interested in learning about submission and how you thought you wanted to be sexually submissive to me?" She asked.

"Sure, I remember." I answered. "I meant it, too."

"Oh, I definitely believe you meant it, sweetie. And just for the record, last night I told your father I believed it, too."

She paused for a moment to let me think about what she just said, and then she continued. "I can't tell you how flattered and proud I was when you said that to me. I've thought about it and I discussed it with your father, Bobby.... and I'll agree to let you be my submissive under specific conditions we can talk about later with your dad." She said.

"But," she continued, "I want you to be clear about this," she said with a serious look on her face, "I'm not agreeing because I have some great need to dominate you, sweetheart. I'll do it because you want me to, and because I love you, and because I think you are a natural submissive. Plus, if I don't do it for you, you'll probably go out and find someone else who will. And they might not love you as much as I do and they might use, or potentially abuse you without making sure your needs are met. That would break my heart, baby."

"So," she added, "if you're serious.... and I mean if you're really serious, and you really want to be my submissive, then now is your chance to prove it. I want you to go out there and submit to them simply because I asked you to. By doing that, you'll learn a lot about giving up control."

Looking at me with caring eyes, she smiled and said, "Bobby, don't try to figure out what's going to happen out there -- that doesn't show you trust me. I'll be here to watch over you and that's all you really need to know. This is where the trust comes in, sweetheart."

"Understand now?" She asked.

"Well, mom, why didn't you say that to me in the beginning?" I asked.

"Because you wouldn't have understood it then." She answered. "Something dramatic had to happen to force you to face your fear and shame about being submissive before you could really understand how deep this trust thing is, Bobby. That happened today with Erika and your Aunt. Remember how just a few minutes ago you were trembling and shaking -- asking all those questions about what they were going to do?"

"Try looking at it this way," she said, "two hours ago you thought being submissive was defined as me taking you with a strap-on, or, letting me stick sperm filled panties in your mouth because you liked it when we did those things. But it's not, baby. Sure, those things turned you on -- and they turned me on, too! But those things alone are not going to make you happy as a submissive. It's much, much, deeper than that." She answered.

"I think I understand what you're saying." I replied. "I think I get it now."

"We'll talk about this more on the drive home, okay?" She said. "That is, provided you survive all the procedures!" Laughing she smiled and patted my back, saying, "We'll talk more later, sweetheart, and we'll need to run everything by your dad, too."

She stood up and went back to drying me. When she finished, she pinched by butt jokingly and told me I could get up. Throwing the washcloth and hand towel into a pail next to the counter, she looked up at me and smiled. "You know," mom said, "I'm gonna have to watch that Erika girl..... she is kinda cute. And I've been watching the way she looks at you. She's dying to see your cock, I can tell."

Then without warning, she fell to her knees, held my cock with both hands and began to suck it. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. And, she wasn't sucking slowly and lovingly, either. She was gulping my hard cock down her mouth, practically manhandling me. She sucked me like she did in my sister's bedroom that day -- with purpose.

Pulling her head away for a moment, she said, "Gotta get this wonderful cock nice and clean, too." Then, she went right back to work, sucking me deeply, licking and slobbering all over the length of my shaft and around the head. The warmth of her mouth felt fantastic on my organ and I began to think she might let me cum in her mouth. But after a minute, she stopped.

"There!" She said. "All clean now. Let's get your panties on so we can get you started."

She was teasing me again. I was starting to see another side to my mom these days. She had a playful side that took great pleasure in taunting and teasing me right to the crest of explosion. She knew the right thing to say, or do, to keep me wondering, and half way between being terrified and satisfied. In the end, there was always a purpose behind everything she said or did. Be it a lesson to be taught or some pleasure she wanted me to feel. With her, nothing was left to chance.

Reaching out for my new silk panties, mom bent down and held them open for me to step into. Steadying myself with one hand on her shoulder, I lifted one foot, and then the other as she pulled them up and settled the panties on my hips. Rising up, she reached inside the red panties and straightened my cock, holding it up against my belly and then adjusting the panties until she was satisfied. She laughed to herself, and when I looked down, I could see why. My cockhead, still wet from her sucking, was sticking out above the waistband of the panties. "It's too big to fit down inside now, baby. We might as well just let it poke out. Besides," she added, with a sly grin, "you won't have these on much longer, anyway."