A Mother's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy chose a pair of faded blue cargo pants and a short-sleeved white button down shirt that showed off his youthful athletic frame. He combed out his hair and went to wait for his mom in the living room He didn't have to wait for long. She walked into the living room. The sight of her made his cock twitch.

Sheryl had dressed in a tight fitting sleeveless white tee shirt - eschewing a bra, which made her wide aureoles and large nipples visible through the thin cotton - and a denim skirt, cut several inches above the knees, which revealed the shapely curve of her well-toned ass and thighs. A pair of high-heeled pumps displayed the graceful lines of her long legs to maximum effect. Her ears sported golden hoop earrings. Around the pale skin of her throat was a black satin choker fastened with a clasp made from mother-of-pearl.

"Damn mom. You're fucking HOT!" escaped Jimmy's lips.

Sheryl blushed at the compliment. Though her husband often told her she was beautiful, she couldn't remember the last time anyone told her she was hot. The blush reached her nipples which stiffened and became even more visible as they pressed against the fabric of her top. "So I guess you won't be embarrassed to be seen out with your dumpy old mom then?" she responded.

"Oh please!" Jimmy shot back. "None of the girls I ever dated looked half as sexy!"

"A date? I like the sound of that," she purred, gathering her purse.

"Yeah?" An idea sprang to Jimmy's mind. He walked over to his mom, leaned casually against the wall and looked her straight into her emerald eyes, "Hey Sheryl, I'd like to go out with you. What are you doing tonight?"

Sheryl met his hazel eyes and smiled. Her blush deepened, nipples hardening even more, "I don't know, what did you have in mind?"

Jimmy smiled back. "I'm thinking about an early dinner at this Cuban restaurant I found and then hitting a reggae/ska club I know for music and dancing."

"You want to take me to dinner and then go dancing tonight?" Sheryl asked, pleased.

"Yeah, okay sure, since you asked. I'm not doing anything later, except an appointment this afternoon with my mom. Why don't you pick me up there afterwards?"

"And how often does THAT particular line work out?" Sheryl asked, giggling.

"You'd be surprised," Jimmy replied, smirking. "It depends on the girl and the signals I think she's sending me. I can usually pick up on when a girl is actively interested. And a pre-breakfast blow job, followed by a fuck on a kitchen counter aren't really subtle hints, you know."

"Well then, Jimmy McManus, I this case you're right. That cheesy line does work with this girl."

"Great!" Jimmy replied. Then he reached out and grabbing both his mother's now prominent nipples and pulled her to him. Sheryl gasped. Being asked out on a date by her son, like she was a teenage girl, and the confidence with which he set about it, had excited her. His bold touch sent a rush of excitement surging through her loins. He gathered her into a quick impassioned kiss. Releasing his mother, Jimmy told her, "Tonight you're not my mom, you're Sheryl, the most beautiful, sexiest woman I've ever gone out with."

"Okay, sweetheart, it sounds wonderful. Let's go. We're going to be late."

12