A Mother's Rival for Her Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my soapy finger into her slit and rubbed her clit. She started moving her hips and moaning. I lifted her leg up onto the edge of the tub, and slid my rod deep into her slick hole. I grabbed her ass cheeks and started pumping my rigid itchy cock into her hot channel. Kelly grabbed my shoulders and started meeting me stroke for stroke. A low whine started from deep inside her and grew in volume as she neared her climax. I felt my own climax starting as my sperm traveled up my cock. I started pounding into her. The itch in my cock increasing as I got nearer. Then I cried out as it burst forth. I pulled her tight to me as rope after rope shot into her wet cunt. She let out her loud cry of release as our climaxes hit at almost the same time. I dug my nails into her ass cheeks as she raked her nails up my back. We slumped against the wall trying to catch our breath. We held each tight, my pecker still in her as it slowly shrank to normal size. I reached down and cleaned her off, as she wrapped her soapy hand around my softening rod, cleaning it. We got out and dried off, then slid into bed, and fell into an exhausted sleep.

Morning came way to soon. I slit my eyes just enough to see what all the racket was about. There was Kelly rushing around. A towel wrapped around her body and hair, just singing away as she got her clothes together. I silently watched her as she dropped the towel to put her panties on. Her full naked pussy showing as she bent over and lifted her leg. I was getting hard again watching her. She must have heard me because she looked over her shoulder and said.

"Forget it you pervert. We don't have time and I'm not going to take another shower. You're just going to have to keep that wicked thing under control."

I chuckled as I crawled out of bed. Then as I walked pass her on the way to the shower I smacked her butt. I told her as her yelp ended,

" Well for your information sweet cheeks, and they are very sweet I want you to know. I have a slight hard on simply because I have to go pee, and not from any sexual thoughts at all."

Well all that got was a laugh and

"Ya right. I'll believe that when cows fly. You get a boner if I just smile at you."

I did have a comeback though that got a pillow thrown at me.

"The only reason that happens is because I imagine those sweet lips wrapped around my prick. And how good it would feel."

After breakfast we headed out. We had about seventy miles to go to reach her place in Ogallala. I figured we would be there by noon. We pulled up to her house around one that afternoon. Kelly was a little nervous. I was very nervous. Her parents must have seen us pull up , and came out to greet us. After hugs from both, Kelly introduced me .

" Mom, Dad. I'd like you to meet Alex, the man I'm going to marry. Alex, this is my mom Betty and my father Bill."

Her mother gave me a hug and her father shook my hand. Her mom said.

"Well, we're happy finally, to meet you. Why don't you both come in while Bill gets your things. We have a lot to talk about."

We were all seated in the living room, drinking tea and telling them how we met, where I lived and what my plans for our future were. Just about then is when things started going down hill. Her mom noticed the necklace I had given her and said how pretty it was and could see it. Kelly took it off and handed it to her. Her dad asked to see it. After looking at it closely he asked me where I had bought it. I told him that my mom had given it to me to give to Kelly on our first date. She said that my dad had given it to her on their first date, so she wanted Kelly to have it. Her dad handed it back to her and sat there for several minutes not saying anything. Kelly and I looked at each other wondering what was wrong. He finally looked at us, then at her mother.

"Kids, there's something you have to know. I was living with a woman when I met Kelly's mother. We fell in love and moved here. We were married and a year later Kelly were born. Al is your mother's name by any chance June?"

I heard a sharp gasp from Kelly as I got this sick feeling in my gut. I told him that yes it was. By now tears were running down Kelly's cheeks. He looked sadly at us then continued.

"It seems that your mother was the woman I was living with. The girl I gave this necklace to. We were seniors in high school when I gave it to her. We graduated and moved in together. A year later things started going wrong, and we knew that it wasn't going to work out. Then I met Betty and we fell in love. We moved down here where my family owned a large company. I didn't know that your mother was pregnant until months after you were born. I sent her large child support checks to her every month till you turned eighteen. You can't imagine how sorry I am to have to tell you kids this. At least you found out before the two of you got seriously involved."

Before I could say anything Kelly jumped sobbing, and yelling at her father.

"What!! don't you listen. I just told you that this was the man I was going to marry. Doesn't that sound a little serious to you? Not only are we serious about each other, we've already been together. I love this man and I don't care if he is my half brother. If he still wants me and loves me then we're going to continue to be serious towards each other. We're going to have children, and raise them like other normal couples. You nor anyone else is going to keep us apart, or stop this marriage."

Halfway through her angry retort I stood up and put my arm around her waist. When she finished she turned and looked up at me with apprehension in her eyes. I tightened my hold on her waist, gave her a smile and kissed her lightly. I then turned my attention to my dad.

"I fell in love with your daughter, my sister, and will continue to love and protect her. I also agree with what she so forcefully said to you just now. Accept this, stand behind us and wish us the best or not. We are getting married. You will receive an invitation. Whether you attend or not is up to you. Now if it's all right with Kelly, we'll be heading home. The ball is in your court now."

We gathered up our luggage and put them in the car, got in and headed home. We drove in silence each buried in their own thoughts. It was about four in the evening when we came to a small town and decided to stop for dinner. After the waiter had served us our dinner and left, I looked at Kelly and asked her.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

She looked up at me and smiled, then she reached over and took my hand. She spoke softly and said.

"Well that wasn't something I was prepared to hear."

I just sat there holding her hand. Letting her sort out her thoughts and continue.

"I meant what I said to them. If they can except it that would be great, if not, too bad. I know that if we stay together it will be our families that will disapprove, no matter what they say. No one else knows we're brother and sister, and frankly I don't care. I know that between the two of us we'll have beautiful and very intelligent children. My only concern is what you think. Do you think we're doing the right thing? "

While she had been talking I had reached into my pocket, and taken out a small box without her seeing it. I sat there looking at her for a while to let the suspense build, then I quietly told her.

"You know, your right about everything you've said, and I agree to almost all of it. The part about the children would only be true though if they took after their mother. That is if you'll accept this and make it official."

At the same time I was saying the last part. I brought the open box with her wedding ring in it up onto the table. She looked at it in stunned silence for a moment, then with tears running down her face she said loud enough so that the whole restaurant heard her.

"Oh my god yes."

I placed it on her less then steady finger, to the applause of the diners. We finally got out of the place, despite the many well wishers.

We walked around the quiet town, the stores closed for the night, just talking and enjoying each others company. Then she said something that stunned me.

"You know that your mother wants you sexually don't you? A woman can see this in another woman. She's probably been very lonely all these years. What I'm trying to say is that it would be alright with me if the two of you got together once in awhile. Besides we still have to finish school, and after we get married we'll most likely live with her. At least till we get established in the work force, and our home is built.''

I stood there speechless for a few minutes. Finally I drew her to me and kissed her.

"How did I ever get so lucky as to meet a woman like you."

"Well, I just thought it would be alright if we kept it in the family."

I just chuckled, shook my head, and said.

"Who's the horny one now."

She just smiled and gave me a wink.

"I can't imagine what's you referring to."

We finally returned to our room where we made nice gentle love, not the passionate wild kind, but a slow significant kind. Not because we needed to, but because we could.

12