A Mother's Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,210 Followers

"No tricks honey, I've decided to let you have what you want."

"You..." he blinked. "You what?"

"You heard me," I said as I began lightly running my nails down his arm. "I'm here to let my beautiful son show me how much he wants me."

Tommy gasped as my fingers left his shoulder and slid across his chest, just over his nipple. I saw a shiver go through him and I could feel him start to breath heavier beneath my hand. Leaning over, I whispered in his ear, "That's right honey, your Mom's all yours, and we can do anything you want."

"A...anything?"

"Everything." I breathed.

Tommy started to speak, then let out a sharp breath when I flicked my tongue out and licked his earlobe. I bent my head lower and placed a soft kiss on his neck, before sitting back.

"Really?" he asked,

"You heard me Tommy, now stop playing shy and come show your Mom how bad you need her."

Tommy gave me that heart melting smile and sliding close to me, reached out as I always did to him, put his hand to my cheek. Forcing myself to smile, I leaned my cheek against his palm and smiled. As he had on the couch, Tommy leaned in, his lips parted. This time however, as his lips pressed against mine, I gave in and let him. His lips were soft, but he pressed them hard against mine, I pulled back slightly, and whispered, "Easy baby."

Tommy started to say something, but I said softly, "Let me."

Closing my eyes and telling myself this was the right thing to do, I gently pressed my lips to his. Tommy kissed me back, softer this time, but seemed to hesitate. His hand was still against my cheek and I could feel it shaking. Reaching up, I once again took his wrist and this time paced his hand on my bare chest just over where the robe was closed. Letting his hand go, I slipped my hand around his shoulders and kissed him harder. Tommy released a desperate sounding whimper in his throat and returned the kiss.

I could feel my face begin to flush as I started to slide my lips lightly back and forth. Tommy tried to follow them with his, but I brought my hand up and cupping his chin, held his face still as I teased his lips with mine. Tommy moaned softly, but stayed still, letting me kiss him. In the back of my mind I began to worry this was not going to work, yet I continued. Pressing my lips harder into his I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue out against his lips. Tommy groaned and parted his lips. I playfully flicked my tongue against his lips, then just as I plunged my tongue into his mouth, I grabbed his wrist and quickly, before I lost my nerve, pressed his hand to my tit.

Tommy squeezed my tit and I moaned into his mouth, damn that didn't feel....

Tommy suddenly jerked back away from me pulling his hand from my tit; he looked at me, his eyes wide. His face was red and he was gasping for breath. My own breathing was coming quicker and I could feel my hard nipples pressing against the soft material of the robe. I could also feel...oh my God! My pussy was warm and...wet. Just a reflex reaction, I started to tell myself, and pushing that thought away, asked, "What's the matter honey? You don't want to touch me?"

"I..." he paused, trying to catch his breath. "I...can't!"

It took everything I had to keep from shouting "Thank God!" Instead I looked at him and forced myself to keep playing the part.

"But I thought you wanted me honey?" I shrugged. "Maybe you really don't?"

"No!" He shouted, startling me. "I want you Mom! I really do! I'm just...."

Remaining calm, I put my hands out, "But if you really wanted me then you could. I think that you don't...."

"I do want you Mom!" he was so upset it came out as a sob. "I want you so bad! I...I'm just...." He put his head down, "I'm scared, like you are with other guys, I....I want too, but I can't!"

I felt my stomach sink. He was so frustrated it looked like he was ready to cry. He wasn't stopping because he realized he was wrong, he was just scared. He was nineteen and finally getting his chance to have what he wanted and he couldn't handle it. If I walked out of here now, this would continue and maybe get worse. Tommy looked at me, his eyes full and said,

"It's not you, Mom, you're beautiful, it's me I..."

As he spoke, I had the vivid image of sitting on Jeff's couch and telling him the same thing. I remembered how frustrated I was, how frustrated I still am, knowing that I can't have what I need. Now Tommy was in the same boat. I felt my nerves begin to calm and looking into his distraught face, remembered why I had come in here; to help my son.

"Come here honey." I put my arms out to him.

Tommy looked at me longingly for a moment, and then leaned into me. He was going for a hug, his head lowering to my shoulder. I leaned back just enough to get my face in front of his and kissed him. Tommy started to pull away, but I had put my hand behind his head and held him still.

"Let me honey, let your Mom make you all better."

"But..."

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his again. As I had before, I slid my lips across his and although I could feel the tension in his body, he started kissing me back.

"Hmmm-mmm" I encouraged him, kissing him harder.

I pressed my hand against his chest and started caressing him as I began moving my lips against his. With a whimper, Tommy relaxed into me and began to work his lips against mine. I heard a soft moan and realized it had come from me. I could feel my nipples stiffening again and as terrible as it was, my pussy was getting warmer and wetter. Tommy was becoming more confident, his lips were working harder against mine and his hand had slid behind my head and under my hair. I let go of his head and sliding my hand down began to rub it across his back.

Tommy leaned in closer and I groaned at the feeling of my nipples pressing into his chest through the robe. I slipped my tongue out and this time, Tommy eagerly opened his mouth to accept it. I quickly darted my tongue forward and he moaned when it slid across his. I started swirling my tongue around, slipping it under and over his. Tommy wasn't the only one who had relaxed, I had let myself fold into him and my hand was enjoying the feeling of the hard muscles in his back and shoulders.

Tommy's hand was busy as well, running through my long red hair, causing a pleasant shiver to run through me. His other hand had dropped down to my side and was sliding up and down. The side of his hand grazed my tit and I whimpered as it just caught my nipple. His tongue was now sliding into my mouth and caressing my tongue as his lips worked against mine. Damn, he could kiss! I let out a surprised yelp as his fingers curled into my hair and he pulled my head back.

His lips left mine and immediately found the soft skin of my neck.

'Oh damn!" I moaned, oh that had always been a weak spot for me.

Tommy's lips began sliding lightly up and down my neck as his hand left my hair and slid down to my waist. His other hand was now right alongside my tit and I yearned for him to touch it. My nipples were aching and desperately needed to be touched. As if reading my mind, Tommy moved his hand over and began to rub his palm across my tit as he continued to suck on my neck.

"Oh honey!" I moaned, "Look at you, making your mother feel good!"

Even as I said it, I realized how bad it sounded, but goddamn he really was making me feel good! Tommy was gently fondling my tit through the robe and sliding my hand down his chest, I took a moment to linger on his hard flat stomach, before reaching between us and pulling at the tie of the robe. We were pressed so close together, that I couldn't pull it far enough to untie it. I had no desire to pull away from him and whispered, "Oh honey, you're teasing, reach on in and grab that tit."

Somewhere in the part of my mind that was still thinking rationally, I called myself a sick woman and to get the hell out of there. That voice was quickly drowned out by my moaning as slipping his hand into my robe; Tommy grabbed my tit and gave it a squeeze. His lips were still devouring the soft skin of my neck and I became aware that I was rocking my hips. My pussy was wetter than it had been in a long time and I knew that there was no way that I was going to stop. Tommy's lips felt incredible and I cried out as he began rubbing my swollen nipple between his finger tips. Even better than the sensations of my son's lips and fingers was the startling realization that....

I wasn't nervous.

For the past year any time a man had gotten close to me, I had frozen up. Now here I was with the one man in the world I shouldn't be with and I felt nothing but pleasure. Tommy slipped his other hand around to the front and I felt him trying to work it into my robe, but we were to close together. Well I would fix that, pushing against his chest, I pulled away from him.

"Mom, please...."

He started, then stopped and smiled as he saw me grab the tie to the robe and pull it. The robe opened, but I grabbed the sides of it, holding it so that it just covered my tits. Don't do it! That rational voice called out again. I suppose it was right, but right now all that was running through my mind was that I was going to make it so not only my son, but his deserving mother both got exactly what they needed. Completely overwhelmed and feeling totally wanton, I gave Tommy a wicked smile,

"Tell me what you want honey!"

"I..." Tommy paused, then flashing that smile asked, "I want to see my Mom's tits." His smile widened, "Please Mom?"

"Well how can I say no to that?" I exclaimed and opening my robe slipped it off my shoulders and tossed it aside.

"Oh, Mom." Tommy whispered, "Their perfect."

"These?" I asked, cupping them, "You like these tits?"

"Oh, yeah."

He reached out and I groaned as he captured both nipples in his fingers. I began breathing through my mouth and could feel the sweat beginning to trickle down my back. Tommy leaned in and started to go for my neck, when he stopped and glanced down. I followed his gaze and saw that my pussy was just visible between my legs.

"Don't worry honey," I told him. "You'll get there, but come here first."

Tommy looked up at me and gasped when I grabbed the back of his head and shoved it down to my tit. He quickly got over his surprise and I cried out as he eagerly sucked my hard pink nipple into his mouth.

"Oh honey!" I moaned, "Oh yes! Show your Mom how much you like her tits!"

I released another loud moan as Tommy set out to do just that. While swirling his tongue around my right nipple, his fingers grabbed the other and began rubbing it again between his fingers. I arched my back, shoving my tit deeper into his mouth and said softly, "The other one's jealous baby."

Tommy quickly switched off and started sucking the other nipple, I sighed in pleasure, "Oh, you do want to make me happy don't you?"

"More than anything!" Tommy said, beginning to remove my tit from his mouth, "I..."

He was cut off when I shoved his head back onto my tit.

"Don't talk with your mouthful honey" I laughed, then moaned as his eager tongue went back to work on my nipple.

My hips began rocking again as the thought of how eager his tongue would be somewhere else entered my mind. On the heels of that thought was that my tongue had been looking forward to being eager for quite some time as well. Oh Joanne, I thought you're a sick bitch. That might be true, but his sick bitch was going to get what she needed and then some. Leaning back, I pushed against Tommy's shoulder and with a reluctant groan he removed my nipple from his mouth.

"Come on honey, let's get comfortable."

I slid up onto his bed pushing myself with my hands until I could lie back on his pillow. Tommy was still sitting at the foot of the bed and staring wide eyed at me. I smiled and made a show of stretching, pushing my tits up in the air and extending my long legs out. I put my bare foot up onto his shoulder and playfully rubbed it along his cheek. Dropping my leg, I slowly spread them open, giving him a look at my smooth pussy.

"Oh my God." Tommy whispered.

The look of absolute lust in his eyes caused a surge of wetness through my pussy and with a smile I beckoned him with my finger.

"Come up here honey."

Tommy stood up and it was my turn to stare. He was wearing a pair of grey sweat pants and his cock was pushing them straight out. Even better was the large wet stain at the tip where he had been oozing while he had been sucking on my tits.

"Take your pants off." I whispered.

Tommy looked down and hesitated.

"Oh, you going to play shy now?" I asked him, then with a sigh said, "Your Mom can't play with your cock if she can't see it."

Tommy immediately grabbed the pants and shoved them down over his hips. His cock was so hard it sprang out and I saw a several drops of sticky fluid fly from it.

"Oh." I said softly, "Oh honey is that all for your Mom?"

"All of it." He said quietly.

"Then bring it up here."

Tommy crawled up onto the bed and I stared transfixed by the sight of my son's long hard cock. He looked as if he were going to try to crawl up between my legs, but I patted the bed next to me. There was nothing I wanted more than to feel that cock inside of me, but he was young and excited and I didn't want to be teased. I also badly need to get the edge off myself. Besides at his age, Tommy would be able to go several times and I was sure I could keep persuading him. This time I didn't even hear a voice telling me I was wrong.

Tommy had crawled up next to me and propping himself up on his elbow leaned down and kissed me. We both parted our lips and groaned as our tongues again explored each other's mouths. Tommy's free hand began to fondle my tit and grabbing it I shoved it down my stomach towards my pussy. I let it go and as I had before grabbed the back of his head and brought it down to my tit. Tommy moaned as he sucked it into his mouth and I closed my eyes and sighed contentedly as my son's soft wet tongue caressed my nipple.

His hand has slid down my stomach, but had stopped above my pussy.

"Go ahead honey, you know you want to."

I could feel his fingers trembling and again I grabbed his arm and shoved his hand down. Tommy moved his hand to the side and began caressing my thigh.

"Don't be nervous, baby, I want you to," I moaned as he began sucking harder on my nipple, "Oh honey your Mom needs you to!"

That did the trick and a soft sigh escaped me as I felt his fingers tentatively caress my pussy.

"Go ahead, rub it honey, see how wet you made me!"

Tommy pushed his fingers down through my pussy and I gasped as he brought them back up and they slid over my swollen clit. He began rubbing his fingers through the soft wet folds of my pussy and I started rocking my hips into his hand. Tommy was moaning around my nipple and bringing my hand up, I started playing with the other. Tommy worked his fingers down through my pussy and paused.

"Inside baby," I told him breathlessly, "Slip a finger in there."

I groaned as he did and let out a soft whimper as he started slowly working his finger in and out.

"Put another one in, I ohhh, yeah!" I cried out as he was now shoving two fingers inside of me.

I began to thrust my hips harder into him and as I did he whimpered again. I became aware of his hard cock rubbing against my thigh as his own hips were moving. I could feel my thigh becoming sticky from his pre cum. slipping my hand down between us, I found his cock and wrapping my hand around it, gave it a squeeze.

"Oh Mom!" he cried out around my nipple.

"Oh honey, you are so fucking hard!" I purred, slowly pumping his cock.

Tommy had stopped sucking my nipple and was moaning as my hand slid along the length of his shaft. When I reached the head of his cock, I squeezed and moaned when I felt him squirt into the palm of my hand. Twisting my hand around, I got it nice and wet and started stroking him again. Tommy was breathing hard and so was I, as I lied there jerking my son off with his fingers in my pussy.

"You like that honey?" I asked. "You like your Mom playing with that nice cock?"

"Oh hell yeah!" he moaned.

"It's all mine?" I cooed as I started stroking him faster.

"I'm all yours Mom."

The way he said that sent a thrill through me. I could feel his hips moving quicker and slowed my stoking to a slow tease. That was not how he was going to come for me. Speaking of cumming my poor neglected pussy needed to get off.

"Use your thumb," I whispered, "Put it on....oh right there!"

Tommy pressed his thumb against my throbbing clit and started rubbing it in circles as his fingers continued to slide in and out of me. I was so wet I could hear them driving into my pussy and started twisting my nipple faster.

"Oh yeah honey," I purred, "Just like that, oh you're going to make your mother cum nice and hard aren't you?"

"Hmm-mmm" Tommy groaned around my tit which he had managed to start sucking again.

I closed my eyes and gasped as I could feel a desperately needed orgasm beginning to build within me.

"Faster, baby, faster!" I moaned.

Tommy's thumb pressed harder into my aching flesh and his fingers began pumping harder. Arching my back, I started driving my hips up off the bed, slamming his fingers deep inside of me.

"Oh...Oh..." I could feel the orgasm starting to get closer and I squeezed his cock harder in my excitement. I could feel it pulsing in my hand and began to imagine what it would feel like in my mouth. Never mind how sweet he was going to taste, oh yeah I was going to so suck on that nice hard cock!

"Oh that's right honey!" I panted. "You make your mother cum nice and hard! You do and I'll give you a treat baby, I'll suck that nice hard cock for you baby, you...oh fuck yeah!"

I threw my head back and cried out as the orgasm that I had been teetering on the edge of, crashed through me. I shoved Tommy's face hard against my nipple and closed my legs, pinning his hand between my thighs. I cried out again and could feel my pussy convulsing around his fingers. Tommy was moaning around my nipple as his tongue rapidly swirled around it. I pushed my hand down the length of his cock and cupping his balls began caressing them as I continued to grind my hips into his hand. I screamed again as the strongest orgasm I'd had in well over a year continued to have its way with me.

Tommy was still pumping his fingers and I could feel him grinding his cock hard against my leg. I arched my back and with a long shuddering moan collapsed back onto the bed as the last of the orgasm flowed through me.

My hand fell away from Tommy's head and I opened my legs, releasing his hand. I groaned as he slid his fingers from my dripping pussy and looking up at him, saw him smiling at me.

"Did that feel good Mom?" he asked.

"Good?" I breathed out, still trying to catch my breath, "Oh honey, that was amazing!"

Tommy blushed and again gave me that cute smile of his. The smile may be that of a shy boy, but there was nothing shy about the hard dripping cock pressing into my leg. I started to say something, then stopped and watched him put his fingers into his mouth and suck on them. His eyes rolled back as he tasted his mother from his flesh and I whispered, "Oh, you bad boy."

He removed his fingers from his mouth and started to say something, but it turned into a startled gasp, as rolling over, onto my side, I pushed him onto his back. I rolled over again, Until I was lying between his legs, propped up on my hands, looking down at him. Leaning down I gave him a long lingering kiss and started rocking from side to side, sliding my hard nipples against his chest. Tommy groaned into my mouth and his hands came up and began rubbing my back.

I roughly pushed my tongue into his mouth, and yelped into it when he slid his hands across my ass and gave it a hard squeeze. Speaking of hard I could feel his cock pressing into my stomach. Gain I could feel my skin getting sticky and removed my mouth from his.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,210 Followers