A Mother's Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

Opening the door they both spilled into the bedroom and sprawled across the bed. Lying on the bed they kissed and groped one another. Lucy’s hand fell to Gavin’s groin and she felt the solid outline of his erect cock. Knowing the time was right she sat up.

“I am just going to the bathroom. Did you get the condoms?” He nodded. “Okay let’s see.” He pulled the packet from his pocket. Placing them on her mum’s bedside table Lucy turned and kissed him before leaving the room. Reaching the bathroom she opened and closed the door but then doubled back across the hallway.

Looking through the gap in the doorframe she saw Gavin looking round the room. Then he moved his weight and climbed off the bed. He walked over to the dressing table near the window and his fingers ran over her the surface. He then noticed the laundry basket. She grinned as he walked over and lifted the lid. His hands were delving inside the wicker container then she saw him lift a garment out. In his hand was a pair of her mother’s white cotton panties. Lucy knew that these would have been the pair that her mother was wearing before she had got changed tonight. If her plan were working they would not long have been removed. Gavin was stroking the material and then he lifted the cotton to his face. Lucy felt her crotch dampen as she saw Gavin sniffing at the gusset of her mum’s knickers. His free hand absentmindly was stroking the material covering his erection, as he was obviously highly aroused.

Lucy moved back to the bathroom, opening the door in such a way as Gavin would hear, she closed to make him think she was leaving the room then moved across into her own bedroom. Quickly Lucy picked up small plastic bag within which she had placed a number of items in readiness for tonight.

Walking back into her mum’s room Lucy smiled as she saw Gavin laid out on the bed as if this were perfectly normal. “I thought we could really play a little tonight!?!” She half asked and stated, as if she expected him to object in any way.

“Sure.” He replied.

“Ok. Shall I undress you?” She asked walking across to the bed.

“What’s in the bag?”

“Sssshhhh!” Lucy placed a finger over her lips. Her other hand reached across and griped waistband of his shorts. Without a word she started to unbutton then unzip his shorts. Easing the material down, of both his shorts and boxers, his hard cock swung up and bobbed in front of her face. Momentarily she wondered why she had forgone this pleasure as she reacquainted herself with Gavin’s erection. Her hand rubbed his shaft up and down the eight inches of his cock.

Leaning forward Lucy started to lick and suck on the head of Gavin’s penis. The erection was now fully engorged following Lucy’s oral attention. She looked up and saw him pulling his t-shirt over his head. Releasing him from her mouth she motioned him back onto the bed. He removed his socks and trainers so that he was now completely naked. He turned and clambered onto the bed. With his back to Lucy she quickly made a furtive move to her bag.

As Gavin laid back naked on the bed his dick pointed up at the ceiling swaying from side to side as Lucy climbed onto the bed. Behind her back she was holding a pair of handcuffs. “I remember that you always fancied this!” She said as she swung her hand round and showed him the metal, which glinted as it caught the light.

“Cool.” He replied grinning.

Lucy straddled him and shut the first lock around his right wrist. She leaned forward pulling the remaining lock up and through the metal frame of the bed’s headboard. Gavin reached up and playfully nibbled at her nipple, through the material of her top, while she pulled his left wrist up towards the headboard. She allowed him to move his attention so that he licked at her exposed cleavage. While he concentrated on this she closed the cold metal around his wrist so that he was fastened to the frame.

With Gavin laid back, naked, erect while cuffed to the bed Lucy began to slowly strip from her clothes. She clipped the clasp on her top allowing the material to fall exposing her young firm breasts. Her nipples were taut and erect following the playful attention that Gavin had been bestowing upon them earlier. She snaked her hips as she inched the material of her skirt down her legs until she was left standing before him in her heels and black lace thong.

As she walked slowly towards him she moved provocatively. Taking her time she could see the tension in his face as he willed her to reach him. Kneeling on the bed before him she crept forward so her long blond hair tell on his bare flesh. Her curls were brushed lightly backwards and forwards over his stiff penis. Then without any warning she fell forward, seemingly in one movement, she enveloped him in her warm wet mouth. Her hands moved to the sides of each of his thighs as she raised and lowered her mouth drawing his foreskin backwards and forwards. He started to buck his hips to meet her face as he enjoyed the blowjob.

Lucy allowed Gavin’s dick to fall from her mouth. Sitting over the flat muscles of his stomach Lucy located the bottle of baby oil and placed some into her hands. Reaching forwards she gently massaged the oil into his firm and muscular chest. She could feel the light hairs on his torso. Gently she dragged her nails down his chest applying a slight pressure so he felt the pleasurable heat from marks as they rose on his skin. Moving up she took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. As they kissed her firm young breasts brushed against his manly physique and her orbs were pressed between them.

Gavin was aware that while their tongues entwined Lucy’s body was moving, as her free hand seemed to struggle with something. She pulled from him and produced a piece of black silk. Twisting the material in her hands she drew the silk so that it formed a broad fold. “I remember you fancied a bit of blindfolding?” She asked.

Without waiting for his response she took the end of the silk and ran it under his head. Gavin saw her smile before she tightened the knot sealing him in a dark visionless state. He could not see a thing and was fully restricted by his wrists. His penis twitched under Lucy’s weight as she moved down his body once more. In his void he felt her hands touch his shaft before she once again began to perform fellatio on him.

As Lucy began to suck on Gavin she reached to her bag. Freeing her mobile phone she unlocked the keypad. Having placed it in silent mode Gavin was not able to hear any sounds and he was far too preoccupied to notice any other of her movements. Effortlessly Lucy called up her home telephone number and hit call.

Gavin’s body lurched as the sound of the telephone downstairs disturbed the peace.

Lifting her head from Gavin’s penis “Oh FUCK.” Said Lucy in an attempt to sound pissed off at being disturbed. She could not believe that the plan was falling so neatly into place. “I better answer that, won’t be a moment.” She said. Climbing off the bed she looked back at Gavin and smiled as she saw his body twitch as he became aware of his obvious defenceless position.

Walking through the bedroom door she saw her mother standing at the top of the stairs. Lucy beckoned her forward placed a finger over her lips. Her mum stopped and stood in the doorway looking at Gavin laid out naked blissfully ignorant of her presence.

Lucy stopped the call when she reached the phone then played out the fake conversation. “Hi mum. No worries I was having an early night. Don’t worry you won’t wake me. See you in the morning.” Then she walked back up the stairs. Jane was stood in the doorway with her legs apart. She had pulled up the fabric of her dress and her right hand was moving quickly backwards and forwards as she blatantly masturbated looking at the naked young man spread before her. Lucy could see her mum’s knuckles gripping tightly on the doorframe as she struggled to cope with the bliss of her stroking whilst maintaining the necessary silence.

The footsteps alerted Jane who turned and smiled at her daughter.

Lucy walked up to her mum and whispered in her ear. “Do you like what you see?” Jane just nodded as she carried on moving her finger in and out of her wet pussy. “I was sucking him so go and see if he can spot the difference.” Jane walked across the room then leant on the bed. Without saying a word her mouth lowered and she placed the tip of her tongue on Gavin’s dick. She kept her hands free from his shaft, as her rings would have betrayed her secret identity. Her mouth formed a seal over the head of his penis as she sucked on him. Her tongue swirled around the exposed helmet. Jane looked across the room and saw her Lucy sitting in the chair by her computer, she had pulled her thong to one side and was rubbing her outer lips as she watched the pair on the bed.

“Mmmm oh my god Lucy that feels so hot!” He gasped. Jane’s eyes widened in surprise as she realised that Gavin had mistaken her for her young daughter. She winked at Lucy who slowly got off the chair.

The time had come to make Gavin aware of the trick that had been played upon himso Lucy approached the pillows by Gavin’s head. Making sure that her mother still had him locked within her mouth Lucy leaned forward and whispered. “If I am sucking you how come you can hear me?” Without waiting for a reply she kissed him passionately.

His body shuddered as his brain took in what was happening. When he responded to the passionate kiss it was clear that he did not mind being the subject of Lucy’s erotic ruse. The only matter that remained was for Lucy to unveil her mum’s part in the deception.

“So, who do you think is sucking you?”

“Is it Sara?” Gavin asked. He referred to a girlfriend of Lucy’s who she would never have guessed was Gavin’s type but clearly he had lusted after Sara as well as Lucy’s mum.

“Mmmm so is it nice having TWO young, hot, wet and horny ladies playing with you?”

“Oh yes.!” He replied as he enjoyed the thrill of the attention coupled with the blowjob.

Lucy moved her hands to the knot on his blindfold. “I suppose that you would prefer me to remove this so you can really enjoy your filthy little fantasy in full.” Carefully she untied the ends of the silk but ensured that he was not yet ready to see.

“Of course, you are not really aware of exactly what fantasy of yours I have made come true.” She said as she then lifted the material from his face. “It’s my mum who is giving you head Gavin!”

At that moment Lucy wished for the entire world that she had thought of bringing her camera, as Gavin’s face was an amazing mixture of shock, surprise and pure lust. Then she looked down and saw her mother’s head bobbing up and down on Gavin’s shaft.

Jane stopped and looked up. “I am sorry, would you like to see me naked now Gavin?” Without waiting for his reply she moved off of her bed and stood before them. She was wearing a sexy blue all in one dress, which barely covered her ample 38DD breasts. As Jane’s hands reached up to the clasp behind her neck her bust rose. Lucy took Gavin in her hand and began to masturbate him as they watched Jane strip.

Jane allowed her dress to fall to the floor. She stepped out of the blue circle of material at her feet before flicking it away with her foot. Standing in front of them she allowed Gavin to take in her near nude form, as all she was now wearing were her black hold up stockings.

“Hold on a second.” Lucy said. She moved off of the bed and went to the bag. After she had retrieved what she wanted she knelt on the bed. Placing the small metal key into the handcuff the lock clicked open and Gavin was able to free his right hand. He moved his left hand until the wrist and swinging cuff were in front of Lucy. She repeated the exercise to free him fully. With his hands free he took hold of her jaw line so their faces were drawn together so that they could embrace once more with passion.

Lucy moved her hand towards her mother and gave her the condom that she had been about to place over Gavin’s cock. Jane carefully tore the foil open before teasing the rubber from within. As her right hand massaged his shaft she lowered her head once more so that his penis as lightly coated with her saliva before she placed the ring of rubber on the head. Her beautifully painted red nails slowly rolled the condom down his length. Once he was fully covered her hand moved rhythmically up and down as she watched him kissing her daughter.

Jane shifted her weight and placed her legs on either side of Gavin’s hips. Reached under her groin she moved the erect penis until the tip of the rubber was gently moving over her engorged and erect clitoris. Knowing how sodden her pubic area was Jane positioned him directly under her lips. As she lowered herself she felt his swollen head press against her opening. Tensing her muscles she resisted the violation to build the tension for both of them. As Gavin felt the heat of her pussy on his cock he let out a moan, which Lucy stifled with her mouth.

Sensing what was about to happen Lucy pulled away from Gavin. “Enjoy!” She whispered to him before turning and winking at her mum. At this point Lucy moved over and seated herself down in the chair to watch.

Jane slide lower and lower until her thighs were rested on Gavin’s lap. She leaned forward and they started to kiss. Silently Jane moved up and down in a very slow deliberate fashion. The room was silent except for Jane’s breath which was coming in short sharp, almost panting, bursts as well as the succulent sounds of her wet arousal as Gavin slide up into her deep warm sex. Now Jane lifted her head away from Gavin and placed both of her hands on his strong hairy chest. Drawing her right hand down Jane was rubbing her clitoris as she sped up her riding on Gavin’s erection.

Looking across at her mum and ex-boyfriend Lucy started to absentmindedly rub her clit. She would never have dreamed she would ever masturbate whilst watching her mother fuck in front of her. Her mothers face and chest were flushed as her breathing became even more laboured. The light caught on her mother’s brow, which was damp with perspiration.

Clearly Jane was about to climax as she moved her head to one side. Looking at her daughter, Jane mouthed the words ‘thank you’, before she let out a deep moan as she allowed her body to fall forward as she and Gavin’s limbs entwined.

Gavin rolled Jane over while they kissed so that he could fuck her in the missionary position. Jane brought her feet up the bed so that her legs were bent with her knees pointing at the ceiling. The rubber coated shaft pistoned backwards and forwards into Jane’s wet pussy squelching in and out. A bead of sweat dropped from Gavin’s forehead. He leaned into Jane and swiped her sweat from her body. As they kissed the thrusting became more and more frenetic as Gavin built up to the point of no return. As his and Jane’s tongues entwined he came slamming deep into her as his seed filled the teat of the condom.

Lucy moved towards them and lay with them on the bed. As she kissed Gavin her mother whispered into her ear. “Thank you Lucy.” Then the words failed as her eyes almost filled with tears.

“You’re welcome.” She replied before turning and kissing Gavin. Looking down she saw Gavin withdraw from her mother’s wet opening. The white semen streaked down the inside of the rubber between the contraceptive and his skin. Reaching forward she gripped him feeling the combined warmth of her mother’s juices that coated the sheath together with the hot sperm that was contained inside.

Leaning forward Lucy placed her mouth over the wilting penis. She could taste her mother’s arousal that had smeared the condom. The rubbery taste remained as she licked at the Gavin’s cock. She savoured the feeling of the hot semen that was shielded from her. Slowly she edged the condom down his shaft she held it in between her fingers before she made a show of tipping the contents into her open and expectant mouth.

Having swallowed the hot seed Lucy turned and spoke to her mum. “Can we leave you now as I want a private moment with Gavin?” He mother did not reply but smiled as she lay back in the warm glow of the recovery from her orgasm. “Come on.” Lucy said taking Gavin by the hand. They walked to her room where they could have sex together which was to be one, of many, different stories that can be told at a later date.

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers
12