A Mother's Secret Needs Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadowLord
ShadowLord
304 Followers

This was simply too much. With a roar & one last thrust all the way into her womb, Jack's penis exploded inside his mother. Suzy screamed as she felt her son's scalding, incestuous sperm being sprayed into the deepest depths of her brutalized uterus - saturating her very womanhood to overflowing. Their mingled orgasmic juices burst out around the base of his cock, drenching his balls & her pretty asshole. Jack's penis kept bucking his potent, baby-making seed into his one & only mother, making her his forever. He bent down & took a swollen nipple into his mouth, stretching it as he watched her swoon. Suzy arched her spine & threw her head back in open-mouthed ecstasy.

Finally, Jack collapsed with exhaustion on top of Suzy's nude, sweaty body, his penis still buried in his mother's womb to the hilt...

ShadowLord
ShadowLord
304 Followers
12