A Mother's Seduction

Story Info
Mom's sexual reawakening by her son & his girlfriend.
2.8k words
4.28
199.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son had been dating this hot little 18 year old Greyfork Honeybees cheerleader for several months now, and every time they were together, they were all over each other, kissing, hugging, sucking, and fucking. They were never quiet nor discrete about it and many times I masturbated myself to sleep listening to Nikki's loud unintelligible grunts and Alex' moans as he came in her. Their nasty talk really got me off, and hard.

One night I heard them in the living room, just starting, so I tiptoed down to the landing and crouched down and looked through the railing. I saw Nikki riding Alex like a cowgirl in a rodeo. He was pumping her tiny pussy full of his sweet cock as she screamed out, "OH GOD, HARDER Alex, HARDER." I watched as she lay on Alex, kissing his neck and nipples as his exquisite dick pushed in and out of her eager little pussy; the condom-covered shaft glistened with her lubricious juices; their naked bodies practically fused to each other as they fucked wildly on my couch. Nikki rose and tilted her head back to scream my son's name as her orgasm hit her powerfully. I was amazed she lasted so long. My son rammed two fingers into her taut, sweaty bottom. Nikki looked toward my room then back to Alex, both panting huskily as she commented, "I hope we aren't too loud for your mom; she's so cool to let us fuck like this," she got a very distant look, "she's so beautiful, I wonder if she ever has mind-blowing sex like we do? I know tons of guys who'd love to have her." I almost fainted as she playfully added with glee, "women too."

I couldn't sleep well that night; thoughts of those two gorgeous children ran threw my head like a blinding collage in my brain. My son's beautiful, pussy-slicked cock pounding Nikki's drooling, ripe cunt right before my eyes. The thought of other women being attracted to me; the thought was incomprehensible but at the same time so taboo and innately erotic. I masturbated and was finally able to get a little sleep.

The next morning I was in the kitchen bright and early before my son, whom I was sure would sleep in, went to work. I had just finished making us a big stack of buttery pancakes -- a perennial favorite. Alex came downstairs and gave me a big hug and kissed my neck like his father used to. I felt a pang of sorrow at the thought,

"You're up early; I figured you'd sleep in this morning?"

He sat at the table and said sheepishly, "Yeah, I guess we were a little loud last night; Nikki can be very vocal, can't she... what smells so good?"

I smiled and served him a big stack, "Pancakes, with butter, syrup and sausage links just like you like 'em." He looked at the giant stack of flapjacks,

"Gee mom, you've outdone yourself!" I leaned against the sink and smiled as he took a bite, "How long have you been up?" I reached up to put the pancake mix box back in the cupboard. Alex gave me a whistle, which made me blush "Geesus Mom you're incredible,"

I smiled and looked back at him, "would you like anymore spice, baby," I asked with a little wiggle of my butt, which made us both chuckle a bit then all was soon forgotten. I cleaned up the counter while Alex wolfed down his pancakes.

My hands were still in the dishwater when I felt his arms hug my waist and felt his body against mine, "You're very pretty, Mom; you know that?"

I could feel his erection between my panty-clad bum cheeks and I stammered, "U-u-urr, .umm.urr...thank you honey, that's sweet of you to say." His hands felt so good; it'd been so long since I'd been touched.

"Mom, there's no reason you should be alone, I know Dad wasn't the best man, but there are plenty of good ones out there," he sighed in my ear and whispered huskily, "You have so much to offer a man."

I turned in his arms and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, "You'd better get to work, Big Boy."

He gave me a playful squeeze on my behind as he added, "You're much too pretty to go to waste. love you, Mom... enjoy your day-off!"

I just smiled, "Love you too!" Then he left.

I leaned back on the stove; my pussy was soaked, and every moment he stood there was near-agony. The bath had my name on it, so I went upstairs and got in the shower. The earthy, heady aroma of my drenched pussy wafted to my nose, as I knew it would, "an excited pussy is a powerful pussy," as my father always said throughout my childhood; the double meaning kind of amuses me now. A strong pussy is more of a curse in the women of my family, but its power over men is appealing. I got in the shower; the lukewarm water felt so good as it cooled my fiery body and gave me time to think. I chastised myself for being attracted to my own son, but decided it was more the deep lust I've built up for the past few months, when Alex and Nikki started fucking all over my house Quothe the Raven, 'Only this and nothing more."

As I dried my hair, I got a thought and went into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around my naked body. I took the towel off and appraised myself in the mirror, "long auburn hair, nice decently proportionate body; my breasts are too small, but my nipples are extremely sensitive and enthusiastic -- they get hard at the drop of a hat -- and my hips are wide, but give me beautiful curves. I hate my boobs though, it doesn't matter my husband left me for a younger, bustier model. My pubic hair is soft and downy -- I stopped shaving it after Alex' father left and with him went my sex drive." I lay on my bed and idly rubbed my pussy while thoughts of my son and Nikki fucking on my couch went through my mind.

I must've lain there for about half an hour, because the doorbell rang about noon. I turned on the outside monitor and saw Nikki standing there with Alex' school jacket tied around her little waist, had to admire the girl, her body was in perfect shape, especially for a cheerleader; I saw why my son liked her so much, so I put my robe on and went to answer the door.

Nikki stood there with a sweet grin and had a basket of various things, "Alex told me you spent your days-off alone in this house, so I figured I'd come over and keep you company, hope you don't mind," she brushed past me, and my nipples responded as always by getting hard and stiff, "I brought some goodies too." I watched her bounce into the room very energetically and took a seat on the couch in front of the TV. She patted the spot next to her.

We talked for a few minutes about my ex husband and her ex boyfriend and how she didn't feel like she could date until Alex came along. She detailed there meeting and falling in love. Then she stood and announced she was going to pour us some of the red wine she brought. I was getting quite turned on sitting in the spot my son and this beautiful young lady rabidly fucked just hours ago; I could feel my pussy getting wet. I tightened my robe as best I could so as to conceal my growing arousal, "What am I thinking," I thought, "I shouldn't be getting this excited over thoughts of my own son naked with this girl." I'd never been with another woman, but I couldn't deny the effect I was feeling.

Nikki returned with a couple glasses of wine and a gorgeous smile and sat down to my left, "I really want to thank you for letting me and Alex have sex in your house, Mrs. H, not many Mothers would be as great as you have for the past few months," she scooted a little closer to me; I could smell her lovely scent -- fresh, clean with a hint of sexy musk -- this girl was sex personified, "I know we can get a little loud, hope we don't keep you awake!"

I just smiled and took a drink of my wine, "Oh, it's perfectly fine; I wanted my son to find a healthy, energetic girl and not go all over town to hunt one." She smiled softly and put her arm around my shoulder, "so you enjoy us havin' fun in your house?" I smiled as I took another drink, "At least I know you two are safe and not goin' around all over the place, so it's worth it!" I leaned into Nikki a bit on that last part, feeling really good -- not just from the wine.

"So you masturbate while listening to us?" Nikki asked this shyly, and it came off so cute and youthful.

My face reddened a bit as I sipped the sweet drink, "Well you're a very energetic girl, and you remind me of me and Alex' father when we were younger.

She gave me a devilish grin, "He was a good fuck, huh? Have you been with anyone since?" I just looked at her as I sipped my drink, "What is this, I've never tasted anything like it?" I asked taking a big greedy gulp,

"You like it? It's a little concoction I make, vodka, honey and wine, with just a pinch of cinnamon for kick."

I smiled and motioned for a refill, "It's very, very good. Barely one glass and already I feel buzzed." She smiled sweetly and patted my knee.

But she wasn't deterred, "Really, no shit; alex' das was your first, and last? I've had at least three guys already," she winked as she added with a devious little grin, "the third was a threesome with Alex's friend Jeremy."

She stood up in front of me and stuck her butt out a bit, "Alex was fucking me like he does, pumping m soft and gentle getting me very wet -- your boy's a wonderful lover, always takes his time and listens to my body -- and all of the sudden, Jeremy comes in and smiles at Alex then to me." Nikki retrieved a baggie from her basket and unwrapped the contents, a tiny cylindrical vibrator, then got back into her previous position, "Then sweet, innocent Jeremy stood right in front of me, as Alex was fucking me into a seething frothy rush, and took his pants off, pressing his beautiful cock up to my lips for me to kiss." She mimicked her actions with the vibrator, "Alex pumped my hot cunt full of his sweet cock as I massaged Jeremy's tasty cock with my tongue. For several long minutes, we fucked and sucked each other. It was so wild!"

"Oh god! This wasn't fair; I'd barely gotten over my son this morning, now this hot little girl has got my pussy screaming for the fire brigade." I thought devilishly, "I can't keep taking showers -- bad for the skin.

"They fucked both my holes for a few minutes, it felt so amazing, then they took turns back and front, Jeremy even slipped the tip of his dick into my ass; that set me off like a firecracker." She quivered and squealed huskily, then took bow as I applauded her sexy pantomime.

She sat down beside me and patted my knee while smiling, "Looks like you liked watching me get fucked," her hand rubbed over my nipples lightly, and all I could manage was a proventive whimper as she leaned in, "You're going to love this, Dana!" She took the vibrator from her other hand and pressed it into my sticky pussy lips; I tried to squirm hesitantly, "Shh, relax, baby," and then she kissed me as the buzzer hit my enthusiastic clit. I was feeling very comfortable and getting into her ministrations, spreading my thighs apart to give her access to my steaming pussy.

She ran the vibe up and down my creamy slit as I squirmed and writhed with more lust than I've felt in a long time. "Just relax, baby, let mamma Nikki take care of you." She stood up in front of me and wiggled her hips, "Did you like the way Alex and I moved last night?" All I could do was nod -- not really hearing -- as she danced for me. I watched, stunned, as she turned around and bent over, almost touching her toes, while looking at me looking at her.

She danced and gyrated for me a moment, and then stood directly in front of me; her curvy waist mere inches from my face -- that musk was much stronger now, and I saw why. Underneath my son's jacket, Nikki has no underwear or even leggings. She threaded her fingers through my hair, "I see you like my ass," before I knew it, she undid the jacket and gave me a birds eye view of her overheated slit, "You'll love my pussy!"

Almost involuntarily, I dove into her beautiful, glistening muff, savoring the flavor as her juices cascaded from her molten pussy. This girl had me in a sexual haze; the likes of which I hadn't known in all my life, and I loved it!

For several too brief moments, I sucked and slurped her tight, young, succulent pussy for all I was worth. Nikki pressed my head harder to her, "Mmmmmm, you're certainly not out of practice." I sucked her clit hard and nibbled it for the compliment, which made her knees go weak, "Oh god yes, baby, like that," she proclaimed through gritted teeth.

After a few minutes, she screamed out loud as she came, "mmm, that was delicious, Dana!" I licked her engorged lips and smiled my agreement. "Now sit back and let this Bee find some honey."

I lay back as she spread my legs a little further, "Oh my, Dana, you've got a beautiful pussy, so wet and quivery," she rubbed her hand over my sparse pubic hair," Alex'll love this!" I barely heard her as she dove into my lubricious pussy, sucking and licking ravenously; her tongue tracing my every crease and seam.

We played with each other and every toy she brought for hours, just sucking and fucking each other into oblivion. I must have cum at least 30 times; I lost count after about eight. This girl drove me wild like no other, and I never wanted her to stop. The room smelled of heated pussy and girlcum as Nikki was bringing me to at least my 31st orgasm of the day. The massive climax washed through my body with such force and bathed Nikki's sweet face yet again in sexual bliss. Panting, my body felt saturated with Nikki's cum and ached from our games, hopefully she felt the same.

We'd gotten in a 69, and I was so drunk off her inebriating sexuality that I didn't even notice my son tiptoe through the kitchen door and come over to us, licking and slurping obliviously. Nikki sat back on my face a little, filling my nostrils with her fresh, musky aroma, and ground her clit into my lips, "Mmm, baby," she started, "you're the best thing to happen to pussy since tongues."

Then she slid off, revealing my beautiful son standing behind the couch naked; he was very nicely developed and sumptuous, "But I've got somethin' better, let's see how you do with a real cock." I slid down and rested my hips on the couch arm. Nikki presented my swollen pussy like a letter on Wheel of Fate, "Back from an extended hiatus, I give you, the ninth wonder of the world... Dana: The sexkitten."

Alex took my thighs into his hands and sunk his immense manmeat into my eager cunt, pumping me vigorously as Nikki watched with glee. For the next few minutes, my son and I fucked while Nikki voyeured. Alex was very enthusiastic, pounding my already soar cunt, and came like a rocket, spurting his seed all over my chest, which set me off again for my umpteenth orgasm of the evening. We all collapsed from utter exhaustion and fulfillment.

Nikki helped me upstairs and we took a shower together while Alex crashed on the couch. As the water massaged our aching bodies, we washed each other and cuddled, "So, what's on the agenda for tomorrow?" Nikki looked at me and smiled.

To be continued?