A Mother's Trauma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
261 Followers

The larger man kicked her legs apart and shoved a hard cock into what was beginning to become a very wet hole.

"AAAAAAA"

Jessica roared in pain as the man brutally assaulted her pussy. The sounds of his grunts were all she heard as the other man held her arms down not allowing her to fight.

The large man on top of her pumped hard and fast. Faster and faster as if really trying to get his cum out. Jessica lay still trying not to feel anything. She was afraid they might hurt her if she fought back. She was also fighting against herself not knowing why. Her body responded to the rough treatment. From the moment the men were naked in the room she felt a stirring in her loins that she could not explain. Not even to herself.

As the large man on top of her continued to pump in and out of her the other man let go of one of her arms and reached down in between them and started to play with her clit. Without even realizing it Jessica actually spread her legs a bit wider just to allow him access. As the second man rubbed her clit the larger man fucking her picked up his intensity. Suddenly Jessica was soaking wet and it wasn't stopping. She didn't understand why but for some reason these guys were doing something to her. Then it happened.

"Mmmmmm."

Jessica let out a moan.

The two men looked at each other and laughed. "She's a nasty whore this one!" "She loves this stuff!" They said to another. "Let's find out what else she loves."

It then became no holds barred. Her head was grabbed and one of the cocks was forced into her mouth.

"That's it sweet mouth. Suck my cock nice and soft."

Jessica had never tasted a penis before. The mere thought of it repulsed her. But here she was sucking on a long cock and doing it well. She was licking it and slurping up and down as he drove it into her throat.

"OOOOO"...Jessica moaned again as the larger man rammed his cock up into her. She wasn't just responding now she was performing!

"Oh yeah slut. Suck his cock. Suck his fucking cock!" the large man said as he continued to drive his huge member inside of her. Her hands were no longer being held nor did they need to be. She was at her wits end and loving it.

"Oh god...oh god...oh GOD...OH GODDDDD!" Jessica yelled out as she came in a monster orgasm. Jack was very good in bed but this was different. There was a depravity here that Jessica had never felt before and it stirred her sex something awful. Her legs went numb as she tried to suck fuck the cock in her mouth harder. Her arms were now clearly wrapped around the man fucking her.

"Shit man that looks good." The smaller man pulled his cock out of her mouth and walked around her. The larger man stopped fucking her. Jessica was almost sad that the cock came out of her pussy but she had no idea what was coming next.

The smaller man lay on the bed and Jessica was moved on top of him. His cock slid in nice and easy into her drenched pussy.

"mmmmmmmmmm", escaped Jessica's lips as the nice feeling of another cock entered her.

The smaller man grabbed her by the shoulders and held her against him. He thrust his hips up into her and began to buck wild. Fucking her from underneath. Jessica was in heaven. She was riding that dick for all she was worth.

The larger man put his hand on her back. Jessica just went with it. But then suddenly she felt a sharp pain.

"Easy now baby. Take it easy. Just relax and it won't hurt a bit." The larger man had shoved the head of his prick into her asshole! Jessica began to move like crazy but they held her in place. The man underneath her drove his hips upward into her cervix and held her tight. She couldn't move as the large man grabbed her small hips and pushed his cock into her ass balls deep.

"OH GOD! IT HURTS SO MUCH! STOP PLEASE!"

"Shhhhhhhhh", the large man whispered. "You'll enjoy it soon. Just relax."

She did as she was told and in no time at all both men were riding her to no end. At first she just tried to keep still. Let the men do all the work. The pain was excruciating. But then she got wetter. And hotter. And all of a sudden she started to push back on those cocks.

"That's it baby. Fuck our sticks! Fuck us good like the little whore you are. You are a whore arentcha baby?"

"Oh god! It feels so goodddd". Was all that Jessica said. In about another moment she let loose another intense orgasm--her third in a matter of moments.

"YESSSSSS!" Another orgasm shot through her. And then another.

The two men continued to fuck her and fuck her hard. Faster and faster.

"You are our whore arencha bitch? SAY IT!"

"YES I AM! I AM YOUR FUCKING WHORE! FUCK MEEEEEE!" her words rang out as another orgasm shot through her body.

The three of them fell onto their sides with the two men keeping their cocks firmly inside her. The man in her pussy shot out. "Oh fuck this bitch. I'm gonna cum in her fucking cunt!" "Yes yes yes! Cum in me please! I want to feel it inside me! Please fucking cum!" Jessica's words were all both men needed to hear as instantaneously both men bucked their hips into her. "UGGGGG" came from the man in her pussy as he shot a load of cum right up into her. His stride slowed as the man in her ass grabbed her small tits and squeezed for dear life.

"FUCKKKKKKK!" He screamed as he shot another strong load of cum up her ass. The three of them continued to grind slowly until both cocks were spent. Jessica kissed both men back and forth as if they were romantic lovers. They slowly drifted off to sleep in that same position with both cocks lodged inside Jessica. They were asleep in each other's arms.

When Jessica woke up the men were gone. She was naked and alone on the bed. There was dried cum all over her crotch and ass and on the bed sheets. She got up quickly and threw everything in the wash. She jumped in the shower hoping to be cleaned up before Jack got home.

******

Angela was wearing only a leather collar and lying curled up in a ball on a large cushion on the floor of her home. Jack was watching television over on the couch.

He looked at his watch and decided it was time to head home. Angela watched as he got up and walked over to the coat rack and grabbed a leash. She had no idea what to expect. He walked over to her and clipped the leash onto her collar and dragged her to the backyard. Angela had previously been instructed to walk on all fours like a dog and she did so not knowing what Jack had in mind for her. She was relieved, however, that her backyard had a very high wooden fence around it and so no one other than Jack could actually see her.

Jack dragged her over to one corner of the yard and looked at her. "Pee. Now." Angela looked up at her Master in a state of disbelief. "I'm waiting." Jack snapped at her.

Angela closed her eyes and pictured herself in her own bathroom. She lost herself in a memory of what life was like just two days ago. She was crouched down in the corner of her own backyard and her piss was streaming down onto the ground like a common dog.

"Good girl. Now get the fuck inside the house." Angela tried to run as quickly as she could on all fours into her house. Jack followed her. He went to the closet and grabbed a trench coat and tossed it to her. "Put this on. You may walk normal. Get in my car now fuckpig."

Once in the car Jack immediately removed his cock from his pants. "Suck it now fucking slut. Suck it good."

Angela immediately slid her head into his lap and took his big prick into her mouth. She had no experience whatsoever with sucking dick so she did the best she could. Every once in a while Jack would grab her by the back of her head and guide her mouth where he wanted it. He would push her head lower to his balls and she would lick them or suck them over and over.

"That's it you fucking worthless tramp. Suck that cock. You're a fucking hungry cocksucker."

Angela ignored Jack's words and continued to push his cock deeper into her mouth. It was about 7 inches when it was erect so it was a bit tough for her to get the whole thing in her mouth. But Jack certainly made her try.

Before she knew it they were sitting in Jack's driveway and he hadn't cum yet.

Jack pushed Angela off his cock and got out of the car. He looked around to see if Jessica had noticed them but she wasn't around. He went back to the car and let Angela out and entered his home.

Jack was very anxious to see his wife.

Writor
Writor
261 Followers
12